PDA

View Full Version : Evil Counsol recruitment thread (closes 14 october)

Legion
7th October 2006, 04:10 AM
cant_last-RF, make the first post. This is a recruitment thread to gain the required seven members for your clan, and closes on the 14 of October 2006. This is not a clan thread.

Happy hunting.

Psycho_Ninja
10th October 2006, 04:37 PM
well this clan is to help the non-experiance and the experiance to get better.. even me..so join. u don't need to be evil or in a sertin elament to join. it's mainly for the experiance. so join and have fun.

Emtsuj
10th October 2006, 06:23 PM
uh... dude...I will need ALOT more then two lines to convince me to join. I mean I like the name but... yeah... could you type something up to intrest me. Perhaps a mini-roleplay of what we would do or something! Please...

Psycho_Ninja
11th October 2006, 05:15 PM
sure. we also will try to do battle's with other clans until we reach the #1 spot in the clan. there will be a test that can sometimes be easily passed but i wont tell. the base of the Evil Councol is in as hidden village called Shidagu. everyone that lives in the village is a skilled assassin or hero.and some are not so trianed that's where the non-Experianced come in. i will asign 2 co-leader's to help out in the training.

Everyone is welcomed and yes even Bad_Karma but we need some experianced players (RPGers) i will let anyone in. i don't know what else to say, but join up and gain experiance.

Not enough people even in a two day extention period... Sorry guys - For we are many