PDA

View Full Version : Elitesabbers one year old on Sunday!

richardbajor
5th October 2006, 01:59 PM
Although we've been around much longer in various forms, our boards are one year old this Sunday. You can post your congratulations in this thread and tell us how much you have all enjoyed being humiliated by the Number One sab clan on KOC.

We're having a sab party Sunday night so anyone who fancies locking horns with us is welcome to start something before that date and make it a party to remember :party:

Thanks to all our friends and enemies who have made the wars so much fun and hope to see some of you along on #elitesabbers Sunday night.

ms_fishy
5th October 2006, 02:13 PM
havent been humiliated by your mighty clan yet
but lemme know what time the mass is exactly
i'll buy some DA weapons for you to sab - cause i'm sweet ;)

Sixix
5th October 2006, 02:22 PM
thanks liziy!

get some DA atleast for the birthday party :party: :party: :party:

same for your big accounts. they get enough TBG to spend some IS for the party

:crowd:

l0_0l
5th October 2006, 02:22 PM
HAPPY BIRFDAY TO MY WOOKIE BOIS!!!!

.''.
.''. . *''* :_\/_: .
:_\/_: _\(/_ .:.*_\/_* : /\ : .'.:.'.
.''.: /\ : /)\ ':'* /\ * : '..'. -=:o:=-
:_\/_:'.:::. | ' *''* * '.\'/.'_\(/_ '.':'.'
: /\ : ::::: = *_\/_* -= o =- /)\ ' *
'..' ':::' === * /\ * .'/.\'. ' ._____
* | *..* : |. |' .---"|
* | _ .--'| || | _| |
* | .-'| __ | | | || |
.-----. | |' | || | | | | | || |
___' ' /"\ | '-."". '-' '-.' '` |____

IT A BIRTHDAY EXTRAVEGANZA!

... now where my fags and beer..

CrippledLucifer-
5th October 2006, 02:33 PM
fuckin hell yeah ES is one year old 1 year of sabbing mayhem and manlove :nunchucks here's to a dozen more :D

SEMPER FI

rachelf
5th October 2006, 03:26 PM
Liziy-that is fab idea, we are looking forward to having some fun on Sunday night.
If any other clans have any ideas for some fun sab competitions/challenges post em up!
:hug: :hug:

ms_fishy
5th October 2006, 05:01 PM
pick a target chain - must have weapons!

may the best sabber win ^^

TheCritic
5th October 2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks to all our friends and enemies who have made the wars so much fun and hope to see some of you along on #elitesabbers Sunday night.

I will be there :nunchucks

richardbajor
6th October 2006, 12:47 AM

Sounds good- I suggest a 'challenge ES' competition. Name a player, name a challenge and name your stake!

Presence
6th October 2006, 01:59 AM
OooOoooo

sab contest/

can i get in on that =D

hehe

^_^

Custos
6th October 2006, 12:33 PM

Guess that counts you out then lizzy and i doubt you wil be able to hold anything decent for our comp by sunday unless i talk to TLL to stop till monday, up to you if your interested then pm me :)

Loki-of-Chaos
6th October 2006, 12:41 PM
... now where my fags and beer..

Check your forums & channel. I can't help you on the beer whereabouts.

:ban-split

ms_fishy
6th October 2006, 01:20 PM
Guess that counts you out then lizzy and i doubt you wil be able to hold anything decent for our comp by sunday unless i talk to TLL to stop till monday, up to you if your interested then pm me :)

oh custos - you sound bitter ;) i thought you left TLL cause they hacked your account last age - didn't know kinship still existed

anyway, this is ES BDAY thread - i just stopped by to say congratulations, lets not go off on tangent ^^

Coooone
6th October 2006, 01:27 PM
happy birthday, your first teeth won't stay away for long now and maybe you'll be able to crawl very soon

B_O_D
6th October 2006, 03:17 PM
congrats on your 1 year as for being the #1 sab clan well you have your right to think that as others think diffrently but anyways congrats.

Bodster

P.S. /me :kiss: Lizy :yay:

Drumnadrochit-
6th October 2006, 04:11 PM
P.S. /me :kiss: Lizy :yay:

/me tells Bodster's wife. :cry3:

Custos
7th October 2006, 01:14 AM
oh custos - you sound bitter ;) i thought you left TLL cause they hacked your account last age - didn't know kinship still existed

anyway, this is ES BDAY thread - i just stopped by to say congratulations, lets not go off on tangent ^^

You are right liz this is ES birthday and we :banana2:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ES :crowd:

:party: :birthday:

t0msky
7th October 2006, 05:04 AM
as a birthday special please feel free to join us over on ES on irc and issue us a bet, anything pretty much goes so long as its fun for instance if you want to turn up to try and sab 100 of my is and succeed all good, but if you fail you have to sell 100 of yours to an officer of my choosing :)
lots of other challenges too, but its a day of fun so bring any fun ideas u can think of and we will see you there :)

firstly download mirc

then run mirc fill in your details, then click ok, after that click the options box and select servers, then click add, in description, type elitesabbers, and, in irc server, add, godzilla.cyanide-x.net, click add, then ok then connect irc and along the bottom type in /join #elitesabbers

and we will see you there

get mirc here http://www.mirc.com/get.html

TheCritic
7th October 2006, 05:24 AM
Or you can go another way ~

Go to the KoC site at the top click "chat" it will take you straight to #kingsofchaos, then type /join #elitesabbers and your in.

You will need java for this way.

Onivalter-
7th October 2006, 07:02 AM
Congrats ES!

Santino
7th October 2006, 04:06 PM
Tom, u forgot we have RULES in the IRC CHANNEL.

NO CLOTHES :banned:

Happy BEERday! EliteSabbers. :mib:

Hannah-Megami
11th October 2006, 09:03 PM

TLL didnt hack Custos' account.. the person who hacked it also moved to ES when Custos left, and he doesnt play koc anymore

Custos is still good friends with TLL, it was only a few fuckers he had some conflicts with.. and it doesnt really matter which chain he is in. Custos is Custos and we wub him alwayz ^^

Belated happy bday ES!

oldDarmael
11th October 2006, 10:30 PM
Wow, has it only been one short year?

It seems like t0msky and I have been trading barbs forever.

Although I will not concede to your being #1 in sabbing, I don wish you all a happy birthday.

Custos is still good friends with TLL, it was only a few fuckers he had some conflicts with.. and it doesnt really matter which chain he is in. Custos is Custos and we wub him alwayz ^^

Custos, I didn't realize you were friends with TLL. Now, when you say TLLHannah-Megami, it sounds like a singular, but we see they have many accounts? Another mystery.

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
12th October 2006, 09:28 AM
Wow, has it only been one short year?

It seems like t0msky and I have been trading barbs forever.

Although I will not concede to your being #1 in sabbing, I don wish you all a happy birthday.

Custos, I didn't realize you were friends with TLL. Now, when you say TLLHannah-Megami, it sounds like a singular, but we see they have many accounts? Another mystery.

custos is a friend of TLL, and ES was also our friend! so why you sound bitter jackass?

hail ES, sab the bullies! happy birthday!