PDA

View Full Version : official KoC clicker yes or no?

btom4
30th September 2006, 07:54 AM
I've thought about this idea once or twice before. i think that the KoC admins should make a clicker and advertise for everyone to use in KoC. when someone registers for KoC they should automactily be on the link list. Since the admins are neutral when i comes to politics and stuff like that in KoC the recruiter could be neutral and a list of more than 45k.

TheCritic
30th September 2006, 08:01 AM
(dont mind if they make one), as long as other recruiters were still aloud to operate and not be banned -_-

So i'll vote yes :)

AeliusPix
30th September 2006, 08:23 AM
If the admins were interested in such a thing they would have done so already.

GiantDave
30th September 2006, 08:30 AM
how can the list be of 45k? The people doing the recruiter don't choose that you have to be in credit. They could change it but you might as well not have credits if your automatically on the list

GiantDave

Gummy06
30th September 2006, 11:16 AM
yes that is a good idea... the admins should actually do somthing like this.. but the admin would be to lazy / dont care about the game any more... so i very doubt this idea will ever go forward and actaully happen

Silver lady
30th September 2006, 12:30 PM
As some one who runs a recruiter, I can tell you it does take time, and organising, this is something I doubt the poor lads have, also it takes a lot of bandwidth to run, so it would put even more strain on their otherwise already overstrained server.

Having said that yeah it would be a nice idea, but as I have pointed out it would be impractable for them!

ShadowLord
30th September 2006, 12:37 PM
It would be nice to have one of these, it could help the players who are new to the game find a recruiter faster and make more clickbacks available, however it would also remove a huge part of how the players have controlled the game.

Presence
30th September 2006, 03:25 PM
Do you really want koc to lag even more ~_~

let's let the nice alliances ( like LaCN ) control the neutral ones ... they only ban fake clickers/cheaters... so it's still pretty cool

plus u don't want some random noobs who hapepn to be on the KoC click list to not click at all and get free credits ( because u gotta click someone to get it started ya know... ) .. cuz then all they'd have to do is reigster a fat load of fake accounts under them and get loads of free clciks just like that.

TheCelticGenesis
30th September 2006, 04:56 PM
As some one who runs a recruiter, I can tell you it does take time, and organising, this is something I doubt the poor lads have, also it takes a lot of bandwidth to run, so it would put even more strain on their otherwise already overstrained server.

Having said that yeah it would be a nice idea, but as I have pointed out it would be impractable for them!

Fact, not fiction. I think in some way it would be good but it makes the use of alliances a less interesting and less useful. Then KoC would be more a game for induviduals, and alliances would get less interesting, even vanish but I don't see that happening though. To be honost I like the idea but at the other hand I don't. I don't believe in the neutral thingy tho, it's simply a term to put alliances like Relentless and Phoenix Rising in a bad daylight.

btom4
30th September 2006, 05:29 PM
of course there will be certain rules and regulations if it's developed or not. What they would be i have no clue. I just thought it would be a good idea, since admin's really don't take sides as too who wins an age just as long as we play their game. Alliances say their recruiters are neutral but, can you really trust that? Clans war all the time and if a clanA controls a clicker that the other clanB opposing them uses often i'm sure clanA will alter the recruiter in someway to benefit themselves. If I developed a clicker i would make sure my members would be one of the first one's to click on if the weren't in the negative credits because i would want my clan to have an edge othters don't. I don't see how it would hurt alliances real hard, there is more to an alliance than just clicking.

Gummy06
30th September 2006, 06:28 PM
plus u don't want some random noobs who hapepn to be on the KoC click list to not click at all and get free credits ( because u gotta click someone to get it started ya know... ) .. cuz then all they'd have to do is reigster a fat load of fake accounts under them and get loads of free clciks just like that.

hmmm i dont agree on this or one way u could get around it would be to NOT have clicks right at the beging... say every1 starts on 0... and u click to get 1 point then some1 clicks on you 2 give u a man then u go back down to 0etc etc ... u could say that u CANT go below 0 so this would stop them fake accounts gettin men that way.

Hmmm i think they should ban clicks all together... just have more turns say every 10 mins. and it gives u men in return and plus some turns. ... so every1 gets 2 have a chance... because most of us here are NEVER going 2 get high ranks because well frankly we dont have enough him to click and to bank every 30mins...

to win a age u need 2 be pal's wid some big accounts and have a massive allaince and well frankly just have ALOT of time to waste to click ...

this game is for who ever has the most spare time and who can access the computer most often.

HeartBeatRacer
30th September 2006, 08:41 PM
OMG another clicker question, how many more of these do we need???

I will go toe to toe with anyone who wants to argue for clickers, cuz i am against them 100%

AeliusPix
1st October 2006, 03:46 AM
If the admins were interested in such a thing they would have done so already.
I agree with this person. The KoC admins will never make an official recruiter, because they are not interested.

Gummy06
1st October 2006, 09:53 AM
I agree with this person. The KoC admins will never make an official recruiter, because they are not interested.

Not interested OR just dont give a shit ?

i know which one i am thinkin

btom4
1st October 2006, 12:49 PM
OMG another clicker question, how many more of these do we need???

I will go toe to toe with anyone who wants to argue for clickers, cuz i am against them 100%

KoC is around today because of clickers, the more page loads for KoC the better.

NardHipples
2nd October 2006, 08:27 AM
why give the admins something else to neglect?

your poll question isn't a yes or no question so i have no clue which one to vote for but its a bad idea.

Hibun_th
2nd October 2006, 09:27 PM
The admins are stupid... if they do an awesome recruiter, they will ahve more people clicking which = more pages refreshed/ opened/etc= more money for them..

and moreover, maybe more users ^^

MacTeddy
3rd October 2006, 12:15 AM
it would be nice if it was done right. set up a system so it doesnt go from highest credits to lowest credits. something like CR so you don't have to click 3,000 links a day just to be in the top 1000 on the cliclist.
also no negative credits would be good so there aren't noobs leaching.

but it'll never happen but its nice to think about.

ruvis
3rd October 2006, 10:18 AM
The admins are stupid... if they do an awesome recruiter, they will ahve more people clicking which = more pages refreshed/ opened/etc= more money for them..

and moreover, maybe more users ^^

But they will need an extra server. You need more than 100mb with 1GB bandwidth to run a recruiter ;)

Aran
3rd October 2006, 04:05 PM
This question has been here before lotta ppl liked it, nothin was done, as said, if admins would have intrest in it they might take time on the begin of the age, but they will have to be active on it whole the age so... wont happen.

Blitz
3rd October 2006, 06:30 PM
It's a good idea. But I voted no, because it would require a great amount of maintenance. Even if the Admins do build one, or buy the code for one, they would not be able to properly maintain it...Which would make the game look quite pathetic.

R1DD1CK
4th October 2006, 10:35 AM
But they will need an extra server. You need more than 100mb with 1GB bandwidth to run a recruiter ;)

so get another one or two for that matter. just found out how much a dedicated server with unlimited band width is lol.
And advertisers pay about £0.80p per 1000 views to the administrators
www.fasthosts.co.uk :biteme:
Not sure about my math
50,000 players sign up
3000 clicks per day each ( top end ) with 50,000 their is chance for 50,000 clicks
/ 1000
I got it to £1200.00 Per day

Sixix
4th October 2006, 02:22 PM
so get another one or two for that matter. just found out how much a dedicated server with unlimited band width is lol.
And advertisers pay about 0.80p per 1000 views to the administrators
www.fasthosts.co.uk :biteme:
Not sure about my math
50,000 players sign up
3000 clicks per day each ( top end ) with 50,000 their is chance for 50,000 clicks
/ 1000
I got it to 1200.00 Per dayif the admins would administrate a clicker it would crash probably after 1k clicks -> less than 1p per age :hug:

Krystin
4th October 2006, 09:17 PM
I don't know why they couldnt get someone to run it for them, but though I like the idea, I'm not sure I can see them actually doing it. But, if they did set up one, then I would actually click

See, that should show that I do play the bloody game :)

r0b-dog
10th October 2006, 10:36 PM
i say,. yes.. koc should have a koc offical clicker.. a neutral one produced which can be used for everybody and anybody..

AssassinX
11th October 2006, 07:47 PM
It would be alright I guess, but so many people, youd never be able to finish the list in a day. I vote yes.

Nasser
11th October 2006, 11:56 PM
but if there was 15k users who clicks everyday , rare who will click 15k a day , so alot of ppl will not receive soldiers for their credits.

Whishy
12th October 2006, 02:49 PM
Thats True Tho, Only A Handful Amount Of People Click 2k+ So If 15k Do Sign Up....13k Wont Be Gettin Many Clicks, Mind Ya, They Could Click More To Get In The 2k...

I Unno, Maybe If They Can Randomize The List Sorta But Keepin The High Clickers In The Top 3rd Or Whatever, It Could Work...But If They Cant Respond To An E-mail, Dont Think They'll Put Time Or Money Into Somethin Like This =\ Good Idea Tho =)

Gundarl_NR
12th October 2006, 09:05 PM
so in other words it would be the same as any other recruiter....have you looked to see how many people are registered on LaCN? a whole hell of a lot more than the 3500-3800 links that are available to click those who click would receive men those who dont wouldnt same as it is now except run by the KoC admins instead of an alliance.....and would that really be an improvement? they would watch for the first week then run off to play with the toys the advert money bought them and the clicker would end up useless