View Full Version : *~~The Soviets - The Red Storm Is Rising~~*

Eyeflash
5th September 2004, 03:35 AM
Alliance Name: Soviets

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 206

Website: http://s8.invisionfree.com/sovietwarriors/index.php?act=site

Alliance Forum Link: http://s8.invisionfree.com/sovietwarriors

IRC: #soviets on irc.giveupalready.com

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): So that the Soviets can keep growing stronger. We've recovered a lot and lots of new changes have been implemented, and we want to go on now and keep gaining more members to take profit of these changes and give something in return!

Brief description of your alliance: The Soviets were started in December 2003 by ~Toxic~(El-Thrillo), and people like Psykotik, Wolfinizer and Lenin started joining and became Politburo members. Right now, the active Politburo is me(Eyeflash) and KilgoreTrout, who is also leading our command chain. Since the beta we have been known and respected, and although we had a short stint of being allied to Relentless, we are now 100% neutral again since Relentless split up into Phoenix Rising and took the recruiter.

We're preparing for Age 4, which will be starting soon, in which we will have none other than The Summoned, led by Rogue and NeoMacKenzie joining our command chain, and a rally account will be set up by somebody who won't actively play anymore, but will bank for the account and will be used to award sell-offs when necessary.

Once registered and approved by the Politburo, you'll have access to a list of clicking systems that explain both legal and illegal(outside of the game that is, we do not condone in-game cheating) ways to get clicks there. The alliance was originally founded for Russian players and players interested in Russia, communist history and ideas or for those just looking for a strong and respectful comradery. So, what are you waiting for? There's much more to us than this little bit of text! Just register and follow the directions to join and you'll be a Soviet.

Approved ~ bizzy-bone

loldongs
6th September 2004, 06:17 PM
Join this alliance and get thousands, NO! Hundreds of thousands of clicks.

But seriously, this alliance is about as calm and cool as you can get, super active forums with fun people to talk to. Join this alliance and be active, you wont regret it.

boriszima
6th September 2004, 06:21 PM
if you want to chain an alliance were everything and everybody is equal, then you cant go wrong with us

loldongs
6th September 2004, 06:25 PM
Eeven if you dont want to in the chain, you can still join and have fun on the forums and irc, that what I did.

JediMaster Xyra
7th September 2004, 08:42 AM
The Soviets are an alliance for all players. Everyone is equal and everyone is treated with respect. By joining the soviets, you gain access to several recruiters which means heaps of soldiers! You will also have an alliance of experienced sabateurs and slayers behind you to ward off those giving you trouble. New or experienced, The Soviets is the place for you!! Just click the Soviets banner in my signature to visit the forums and sign up!

Psykotik
9th September 2004, 10:54 PM
member count up to 176, this is a great alliance where everyone helps everyone.

boriszima
9th September 2004, 11:22 PM
that is right. we are the soviets. alliance gathered on a common theme.
which is work in unity and help each other.
we have communist style ranks and other features.
we also have several really fast recruiters which you can use to gain soldiers
we welcome anybody, we are nuetral
we sab people
we attack people
and just have fun

loldongs
9th September 2004, 11:25 PM
Definatly the most interesting alliance ive ever been in. Fun, serious (at times), active, great members-the best I would say, everything and anything you can ask for.

boriszima
9th September 2004, 11:35 PM
that is right, we are active.
maybe not as big as others, but the time will come
communism was not built in 10 days, but it took a while, maybe ?

if anything, you can learn how girls think, we have many threads where our females open up their minds.
we have history threads and many more.

our alliance has people form all over the world like australia, greece, usa, russia, romania, ohio (clone), poland, italy, belguim, netherlands, and many many more.
check us out and see why we have that many mods on these boards :)
we will take over the capitalistic system

Strider
10th September 2004, 03:50 AM
The Soviets... What can I say? They are just a bunch of random KoC players with some pretty strange ideas and concepts on the game. The Soviet expirience is like no other, You cant learn what they have to teach you any where else. Viewpoints on every thing from every side of the fence.

All there is to say is, Soviets :yourock:

m3n3m3n3
10th September 2004, 05:27 AM
wow it took my some time to show up here...

I ll tell u what, I don't change the soviets with any other alliance in the game...

And here r the reasons...
We r not the #1 ranked alliance (we all know that) but we claim to have the best protection around... if someone is a pain in the ass we will take care off it (we will start the polite way and if nothing happens we know other ways ;) )
We have an updated list of recruiters, so u ll get to choose one that suits u...
We have players like boris who is a KoC Veteran and Legend who is always there to help u...
We have players like clone who is the new KoC Legend, First pagers beg him not to sab them anymore
as u can c we pwn KoC our own way...

But the big advantage of this alliance is not our KoC pwnage, Our general board is by far the best in KoC... u name it we got it... Spor, cars, politics, history threads and more...

PS we also have the hotest mod ;) Em-lou is promoted to Soviet chickies moderator...
^^ what is the soviet chickies? come and find out :p

Eyeflash
10th September 2004, 11:05 AM
m3n3m3n3, I love your post, good stuff. I totally agree with him, we're totally in bussiness, and we'll always offer the best community, even if you don't play KoC anymore(but why are you watching this then? :p ).

boriszima
10th September 2004, 12:42 PM
yeah i been in this game for over a year and literally for ages. still around.
we sure have the hottest girl playing in koc and she is smart and active.

we have threads ranging from "omg i cant get a date" to more seriouse like wars, people, and politics (kerry between Bushes)

soviets have a lot of sabbers, so be sure they will help you out. just see our sab-request thread. everybody gets pwned there by us. so dont mess with soviets :)

so if you got sabbed and wanting somebody to help you, then click my pix (made by soviet masters) and see whats up

Kilgore
10th September 2004, 02:55 PM
This is your bolshevik general speaking...stop...if you are funny n00b, who is never willing to learn anything from more advanced players...if you are an immature kid who shivers when hearing people talking about things like history, politics, chix (only cultural talks...Boris doesn't count ;) ), cars...if you don't care about anything except your hairstyle...summarising, if an intelligence is surely not one of your features...stay away from The Soviets, the most respectful and one of the most recognizable alliances in KoC world.

Eyeflash
11th September 2004, 11:46 AM
Kilgore, I love you. Anyway, I beg to differ about Boris' posts. You know how he seems like some pervert sometimes? Well guess what, he says what not many have the guts to say, he actually gives his opinion about this stuff.

Now, on to recruiting. You'll be able to discuss lots of things with us, and there used to be a hot chicks thread, but this was deleted due to reasons I won't give here(no, nothing to do with me), but can easily be remade by someone who doesn't have the problems the original founder does. So expect it back soon, the sole reason why people line up to join us.

Tripp
12th September 2004, 08:50 AM
Active Forums (some would say the best active forums around) Great people its just a wonderful alliance to be a part of! :eek13:

Eyeflash
12th September 2004, 11:22 AM
Damn right, if you want to be a member, we do hope you'll be active, so the community keeps improving.

JediMaster Xyra
14th September 2004, 01:46 AM
The Soviets are always active - on forums, on irc and in the KOC battlefield. You won't meet a more friendly bunch of people! You get to meet everyone because the alliance isn't ridiculously huge and you also get to learn heaps. There are threads for anything and everything and discussion is constant. :)

m3n3m3n3
16th September 2004, 01:32 AM
so if u want to have a good time while pwning the koc world this is the place to join ;)

look at all this people who post here, each one of them pwned or is curentlly pwning in koc...

take for example the lady above :awe: , she is in the 4th page and always helping with her awsome spy rating ;)

join now to help and get help from a crazy bunch of people :jerry:

Eyeflash
17th September 2004, 01:03 PM
Hell yeah, we've got some great sabbers, ain't that right Clone? ;) Joining us will also be good for your account in that case lol.

JediMaster Xyra
22nd September 2004, 08:15 AM
omg Eyeflash your avatar is hilarious. LOL!

Recruiters, clickmasters galore and friends from all walks of life (and from all over the world). The Soviets is an alliance for all!

The red storm IS rising. Do you dare to join?

m3n3m3n3
24th September 2004, 03:03 AM
lol man... cool avatar,

and yeah Xyra is right, the most fun place in KoC is waiting for u ;)

loldongs
24th September 2004, 06:20 PM
Since were on the topic, m3, your sig kicks ass. How do you do them so well?

Come to the funnest alliance in all of KoC. were neutral to all alliances unless stated otherwise at times. And we have the HOTTEST girl in the game, and thats gotta count for somthing doesnt it?

Eyeflash
25th September 2004, 05:34 AM
Sure does. ;) And yes my avatar is cool, took me a while to find a reasonable picture of that guy though...

Anyway, we're always looking for fresh blood members, so come and check us out. ;)

boriszima
25th September 2004, 10:29 AM
we are read
and we have read storm rising
so if you have not red us, then go ahead and read about us
forums can be found in my sig :)
join now or be left behind

Eyeflash
25th September 2004, 03:21 PM
Hehe, free rep points for anyone posting here! ;) Anyway, proud to welcome the THIRD Aussie chick to our forums. What's with Australian girls and KoC? The Soviets provide the answer: to have Boriszima of course!

Rogue
26th September 2004, 06:26 PM
3 aussies... i feel like a lonely american girl now thx a lot eyeflash :p (jk)

btw, soviets are awesome. ^^

RebelliousKrimpy
26th September 2004, 11:26 PM
Hehe, free rep points for anyone posting here! ;) Anyway, proud to welcome the THIRD Aussie chick to our forums. What's with Australian girls and KoC? The Soviets provide the answer: to have Boriszima of course!
Is that me (GoddessLaura-) you speak of? :D

30 posts so far and I only joined yesterday. It's hard not to be active. I'm in love with the soviets already and incredibly proud to be a member! ;)

It's also great, and a slight relief, to be veiwing things from atop the fence. It's very different too, but I love it. :)

Eyeflash
27th September 2004, 12:53 AM
Of course I meant you. :p And yeah, with us you don't have to participate in any politics at all, you can just have fun with us inside and outside the game, and if you want to you can discuss those damn politics without having to worry about being sabbed to the stone age for having an opinion.

Kilgore
28th September 2004, 02:30 AM
and if you want to you can discuss those damn politics without having to worry about being sabbed to the stone age for having an opinion.
unless of course your opinion is different than mine :icon_lol: j/k

yeah, Laura is terribly active and she's another BSL (Beautiful Soviet Lady)
All KoC girls should seriously think about that; if so many Aussi (and American; I remember about ya Rogue :)) chix are joining The Soviets, there must be something that attracts them...and that undoubtedly will be.....US :couple:
So no more thinking girls; come and join...our sleazy hands are witing for you ;)

boriszima
28th September 2004, 03:23 AM
3 aussies... i feel like a lonely american girl now thx a lot eyeflash :p (jk)

btw, soviets are awesome. ^^

/me keeps your company

there are some americans there as well, liky myself who is also ex-russian but evolved into a capitalist american pig.

join up and see why we are different from any other single alliance

welcome out newest and coolest member, laura

Eyeflash
28th September 2004, 09:41 AM
More like devolved. :p Anyway, we keep getting more members, and we've still got access to just about any recruiter you like, or at least know a way to get on them, so when it comes to clicks, don't hesitate to join us just because we don't have thousands of members, since we've got just fine connections to get you all the clicks you need.

RebelliousKrimpy
29th September 2004, 12:54 AM
lol Kilgore! Thanks Boris ^_^ But I'm no longer your newest member :(

BTW everyone, just an extra little something about the soviets: They pwn. :)

boriszima
29th September 2004, 01:00 AM
But you were newest for some period of time until somebody else joined :)
well you are newest to me, in my heart atleast.

yeah we are a true mix of every other alliances out there. the reason? they find other alliances to be way to serious, and here we just do not spam, we have very active and important topics. of course we also pwn in koc as well, thats a given

we are so red, that when we stand in front of tomato we look like carrots ?

Eyeflash
29th September 2004, 06:47 AM
No no no, we're so red, if we bathed in blood we would not be seen by anyone. :p

boriszima
4th October 2004, 11:42 PM
i think time to post an update
we have grew big since last time. soviets have exclusive priveledge to some of the top recruiters avaible today.

join us and grow really big
we help protect, our senior memember clone is leader of a sabbing allaince, so be sure we got your back.

join now or be left with rest
but you should join the best
and put to the big test
now i hope this was not a waste

MysteriousMan-
4th October 2004, 11:58 PM
lol, very nice and organized alliance.

Gimliisadwarf22
5th October 2004, 02:12 AM
Yes the soviets is a perfect clan. and very nutral we have around 200 members. which makes this clan allot bigger than allot of theother one.Also we have dt koc galaxies and many more games like gunbound so why not join??

eNtropy
5th October 2004, 04:28 PM
damn soviets are hot hot hot

Eyeflash
8th October 2004, 12:56 AM
Yes, red hot. ;) eNtropy said it well, we're the new hot thing, except that we're not just going to be a fade, we're here to stay! Come and join us now!

m3n3m3n3
8th October 2004, 03:39 AM
lol Kilgore... and cogratulations ;)

Kilgore is the new Politburo member ;)

he is doing a great job for the soviets and he diserves it...

@stamos graphics is my job ;)... not internet graphics but I can deal with them also :)

@godessLaura: Good to have u with us

Kilgore
8th October 2004, 08:03 AM
Thank's m8 :)

I have tooooons of ideas and quite much time recently so you guys may expect that Soviets are going to rule the world again :chilli:

Eyeflash
8th October 2004, 09:32 AM
That Kilgore geezer, he's doing bloody well already, reminds me of me when I first started and was modded in like a week, or bloody m3n3 when Len0r left us, this is so gonna rock man, glad to have you here with us!

boriszima
10th October 2004, 01:34 AM
politburo is kewl. congrats. i will follow you soon my commander and join the high ranks

now, we dont wanta any captilist pigs who cry to their momies. we want filthy poor communist kids who live of rubles and feed on anything. now if you are like that and want to join more people like that then guess what? ok dont guess or it will be painful.

now join the soviets. if not for clicking then for talking with a bunch of smart people like me. ok they are smarter then me, but then again who is not ? answer can be found inside if you are smart enough to join. and thats the riddle for today

Corem_Deo
10th October 2004, 01:58 PM
hello all! Thought i would stop by and say hello!

Corem_Deo
10th October 2004, 01:58 PM
i need to fix my sig its too big :(

m3n3m3n3
10th October 2004, 05:16 PM
lol corem :)
don't double post... u r going to end with lots of warnings, just like Eyeflash :S
how did u manage to get all those dude in such sort notice?

and as for kilgore! well what can I say he is the new blood the soviets needed :)
he has some really good ideas :)

we r planing big changes over the next weeks
stay tuned ;)

boriszima
10th October 2004, 10:27 PM
we are here

also soviets are represented in the newest and kewlest thread where people can vote for which male or female leader they thing is best looking

soviets have a male and female and also some other members that are part of soviets
we are just spreading like blood inside the body, red all over

m3n3m3n3
12th October 2004, 09:20 AM
More good news: We ve got some old members returning like DamneD who is ready to rock again...

And I think that one more od valuable member is on its way home :D

Thats the good about the soviets, we ve got addicted members. Even of they stop playing KoC they can't stop visiting the forums ;)

Once a Communist Bastard, always a Communist Bastard :p

boriszima
14th October 2004, 12:28 AM
born a commie will die a commie or be killed by one

Kilgore
15th October 2004, 09:00 AM
I haven't posted here for a while...that's because my classes at the university started...no, it's not that I learn so much (I'm long way from that yet)...I just finally have many people to drink and party with :D Anyway...Soviets are planning to introduce some revolutionary changes...there's going to be a great management meeting where we'll make important decisions that will make us even better, bigger and stronger.

Don't hesitate!

boriszima
16th October 2004, 08:02 AM
this will be kewl man

join soviets to see why we are so kewl
we are active
supportive
nice

and very nice to new members

lenino
16th October 2004, 09:38 AM
I've been away of KoC, and now I come back, I still see the same faces in the Soviets. I seriously can't believe the loyalty, and more important, friendship in the forums and the alliance.
The alliance might had some bad moments, but let me tell you, I bet they're coming back, and stronger than ever.

boriszima
16th October 2004, 12:59 PM
we are great
join to be one of us
and be great

i mean just think

lenin was a mod and he was in soviets
clone is a mod and he is in soviets
spy was a mod and he is in soviets
rouen was root admin (on old forums) and he supportes sovits
bizzy-bone is a mod and he was part of of soviets
gohan was a mod and he was in soviets

so what does it mean?
soviets is where intelligent and respectful people come to

Eyeflash
17th October 2004, 07:02 AM
What about me? I was mod too! :p Anyway, the good news just keeps coming in. We've got Lenin back again and hope that his hormones have simmered down a bit so he can stay for more than a month! :p Members keep coming in and are encouraged to keep posting here and get themselves more soldiers by clicking wherever they want. Join us now and you won't regret it!

Sp0iL3r
17th October 2004, 07:17 AM
Hi, eyeflash has just approved me in the forums. so hi all. Im not a new player to KoC i finished in the top 1k players at the end of age 2 but i left once it finished and played anothere game for a while and now thats getting boring so ive game back to KoC.

Eyeflash
17th October 2004, 07:41 AM
Ah I see, welcome to the Soviets, Spoiler, yes, I just approved you, cool to see you posting already. I hope you'll have a great time here, and that many more people will be joining.

boriszima
17th October 2004, 09:52 AM
welcome spoiler to our exclusive alliance full of communist bastards like myself and eyeflash

Eyeflash
17th October 2004, 11:04 AM
I've been working a lot on the forums today, and there are some new things. First of all, I've been busy with the Website(portal) so it's actually interesting to read! Check it out:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/sovietwarriors/index.php?act=site

It has the latest announcements, polls and allies listed. Also, I've made a guide about posting here in GUA which you should read. It's the latest announcement, so if you check the brand new website you can't miss it! ;) Another thing you'll find here is the latest poll, which is about what kind of changes should be made next! The members will definitely be having a say in the next changes to the forum! From now on you don't even need to logon to the forums to see announcements, polls and allies!

http://s8.invisionfree.com/sovietwarriors/index.php?act=site

lenino
17th October 2004, 11:16 AM
lenin was a mod and he was in soviets
clone is a mod and he is in soviets
spy was a mod and he is in soviets
rouen was root admin (on old forums) and he supportes sovits
bizzy-bone is a mod and he was part of of soviets
gohan was a mod and he was in soviets
Meh, you got it all wrong!

I am a Soviet, and I was a mod.
Eyeflash is a Soviet, and was a mod.
Psykotik is a Soviet, and was a mod.
Cgarx was a GUA mod, and was a Soviet.
Oak was an admin, and was a Soviet.
Mars is a smod, and was a Soviet.
Rouen was a root admin, and supported the Soviets.
Gotjen was a mod, and was a Soviet.
Bizzy is a mod, and is/was a Soviet.
Clone is a mod, and is a Soviet.

And not just that, we've had awesome KoCers like Mythos on our alliance.

Eyeflash
17th October 2004, 11:26 AM
Hey Lenin, how about we try to change two of the "was's" into "is's"! I'll be laying low for a while to let the warnings time out, while in the meantime being helpful and useful in KoC forums, and when the warnings are gone and I've been useful enough, I might just fill in that app and try to regain my spot. They know that despite the warnings I have now, I was working my ass off as a mod, they can't just ignore that.

I also encourage anybody else who is an active Soviet and is known to be useful and helpful in GUA to try and be useful in the KoC forums. Once you get a PM from a mod+ containing the link to the mod application, go on and fill it out and wait a few weeks and you might just get a moderator's position. The more GUA representation we have the better, so I encourage all to read my GUA guide in the Announcements to find out how to represent us best!

Now, the staff are getting more and more active, and at the same time also more conversing with normal members who have big issues, a poll has been made about what should be changed next and the staff is thinking about having a meeting twice every month to see what's going on, as well as try and play KoC actively again. Ladies(if any) and gentlemen, this is going to be a fine alliance indeed.

boriszima
17th October 2004, 11:08 PM
yeah eyeflash single handed redid a from in the flash of the eye :) he is good smart and active

lenin-get you ass working for mod spot, we need to dominate again and show the people which alliance is the greatest

Eyeflash
18th October 2004, 12:26 PM
Now then, the command chain is starting to be decided on, decisions are made concerning the future of the alliance, also with polls members can vote on, and lots of other things are happening, some can't quite be revealed yet, but mentioning it anyway to keep you little buggers sweet. ;) The Soviets will be back as a force to be reckoned with. Our goal? Gaining a reasonable active member base that can keep the forums and clicking alive, and preparing for Age 4(beta) in which we hope to get at least all active Politburo members in the top #250. We had a false start in Age 3, but now we're going to be back, all comrades together united!

So comrades come rally
The final fight let us face
The Internationale
Unites the human race!

boriszima
18th October 2004, 08:52 PM
we are going to pwn next age, if it every comes~

i think its time to get ready and learn The Russian Revolution of 1918 where red bastards kicked some ass and made the most powerful nation out of nothing. this will be redone and history will repeat itself again. be the witness and be there to see it with you own eyes and be part of it :)

Eyeflash
19th October 2004, 02:58 AM
Well it already started in '17 really, but your point is clear. Remember what happened to the Tsar's family? Slaughtered, to the last child. And that's what's going to happen to Denny, Striker and Bigbad for sure!

boriszima
19th October 2004, 03:09 AM
1917 is in like dutch time in russian time it was 1918 :) i think we need to contact infi about history lesson.
join soviets to expience allaince unlike any other out there and there to be

we are so unique that we are RED

Eyeflash
19th October 2004, 05:20 AM
Yeah we gotta get our history teacher off his arse, heh, quite cool having a commie history teacher... cause when you join us you can skip history classes if you still go to school!

boriszima
19th October 2004, 10:30 AM
we give you private lesson for free
we got history, we got math, we got hardcore programmers and all around intelligent guys and gals

we have people who know kangaroos anatomy by heart

Eyeflash
19th October 2004, 01:53 PM
Yeah, Emmie and Isabelle will always be glad to inform you about kangaroos, platypuses and Tasmanian devils! And we've got commie history teachers like Infidi, and we've got capitalist history teachers like clone, who will teach you to simply respond with "all biased liberal propaganda lies!" to reasonable arguments. :p Sorry clone, just kidding, anyway, come join us now because Boris said so, and Boris is always right! Lenin can testify to that. ;)

boriszima
19th October 2004, 02:26 PM
we not like any other clan. we help our members with koc and with their personal life if they chose to share their life stories. we provide emotional support and we of course like to sab "nice" people.

m3n3m3n3
20th October 2004, 04:49 AM
Yeap we ve got it all...

A good koc section where u can get all the help u need.
but most of all a generall section that kick's ass!

We ve got sport threads we ve got chickies thread's we ve got History/politicall threads... u name it we ve got it!
I am a member in many alliances and all I can say is that our generall section is the best!

Wana chill out from the batles of chaos a litle bit? Come and post/spam with us!

Eyeflash
20th October 2004, 02:25 PM
Hell, we had a new section which became about as big as General within only a few months! With only a dozen members being active at the time! When we're active, we're redefining the word! If you're like that too, if you're also a person interested in some real socialist labour, the Soviets are the alliance you want!

boriszima
20th October 2004, 07:06 PM
yeah we dont like any capitalist pigs ;)
uhm i was told we do, so yeah we do accept any member who likes koc and likes to talk to many people

sometimes i feel like i am repeating myself when i say this alliance is it

Eyeflash
21st October 2004, 04:09 AM
Boris, you're getting demented! :eek: No, really, I'm posting here daily to keep this thread up always repeating myself so I should be the one getting the medal of Socialist Dementia... err Labour. Which reminds me, there haven't been any medals given even though I started that plan a few months ago, but really, you can still earn them by proving loyalty, so don't hesitate to do your best for the Soviets... once you've joined of course. ;)

boriszima
21st October 2004, 09:39 AM
yes we reward our active members by increasing their status on the forum.
join us to see how true communist system works

we are so good, that we have a lot of users who do not play koc, but simply love the forums

Eyeflash
21st October 2004, 10:37 AM
Also, a new ranking system is being deviced, so soon you'll be able to actually get lots of rewards for your work. Can't disclose anything of course, but it'll be here soon enough!

boriszima
21st October 2004, 03:00 PM
cant disclose.. sounds like a typical soviet/communistic government ;)
hm, i guess i am in the right alliance after all

join today or tomorrow
if you think we are some alliance that will die of quickly you are very much wrong. we are alredy started to making sketches for age 10

m3n3m3n3
22nd October 2004, 02:55 AM
yep! age10 is the soviet age :p :p

untill then we will still b the best place to talk about anything!

boriszima
22nd October 2004, 08:12 AM
well i think we got the age 10 down, now lets move on to age 11 :)
But seriously come and check us out for yourself

Eyeflash
22nd October 2004, 08:45 AM
Right, final planning stages for Age 11 almost finished... now let's hope nobody quits by then eh? Assuming that an age lasts about five years! :D

Touch_of_Death
23rd October 2004, 05:30 AM
Hehe, Soviets are always the kind where you will have a nice time with.

They have some awesome forums and are willing to help a comrade in need. With some very strong members and strong banding between the members you will feel very safe to join them.

Eyeflash
23rd October 2004, 09:36 AM
Discussions are now being held about the chain for the next age, while new members who want to be in our command chain also get a decent spot. With the means to get lots of clicks displayed to members, they can get lots of soldiers to not only help themselves, but the entire alliance to grow stronger.

BiZzy-BoNe
23rd October 2004, 10:56 AM
recently i quited with being a member of many alliances and im only a leader now with eyeflash + touch_of_death with our dutch alliance.

But i wanna give my respect to this alliance and also to some person of Soviets.

Voted aswell now ;)

Eyeflash
23rd October 2004, 11:08 AM
Thanks Bizzy, that helps a lot, cool to see you post here, as you can see we've got many mods or people who have been staff members of GUA at some point in their lives, meaning we have lots of mature and helpful people in here.

delapidated pig
24th October 2004, 01:58 PM
yeah we dont like any capitalist pigs ;)
uhm i was told we do, so yeah we do accept any member who likes koc and likes to talk to many people

sometimes i feel like i am repeating myself when i say this alliance is it

LOL i just saw this and i thought id post and let ya'll know that im one soviet who is also a capitalist... um....pig? :smile:

there are also soviets who hate communisum :) thats what makes the general foum so great!

...........btw, sup guys............

boriszima
24th October 2004, 09:23 PM
i wonder why are you a pig ? delapidated_pig ? maybe because you are american and capitalist in anti-capitalist and pro-communistic alliance

this is an alliance that is not based on exprience, language, size, ranks. this is aliance that is based on friendship and loyality.
if you dont do it, you get shot just like during USSR times :)

Eyeflash
25th October 2004, 12:56 AM
Up against the wall, very nice. Now then, we're in the progress of creating an all new ranking system, where members can propose members lower in rank than them to be promoted, so that all members are encouraged to be active and find a comrade in the higher rank to sponsor them, so they can see more farms and ways to gain clicks as they progress.

delapidated pig
25th October 2004, 10:47 AM
i wonder why are you a pig ? delapidated_pig ? maybe because you are american and capitalist in anti-capitalist and pro-communistic alliance

LOL i wondered when someone would ask me that! homestly, i just use it 'cause i like the way it sounds. :) and i really dont care if people call a "pig". :bash-lol:

i didn't join this alliance because it was a bunch of soviets. i joined because of the friendship and loyalty. also its a great place to meet powerful friends! :icon_lol:

boriszima
25th October 2004, 06:31 PM
i just re-read my post and it sounded like a freaking slogan for a communist party. i guess time to get over our conspiracy thread that jfk was killed by russians and move over to a new one.

join up to meet intellectual people like me and you

SteelViper
25th October 2004, 10:56 PM
Anyone who needs to find a good alliance needn't look any further. I was lucky enough to get hooked up with the Soviets early on off of GUA and I've never looked back. Because of their help, my small clan survived and now we're really beginning to make some headway.

As has been said multiple times before, not only do you get excellent KoC help from the Soviets, but the conversations with other members are just awesome. The Soviets have many different people from many different places, so we get all kinds of viewpoints on many different issues.

If you're looking for an awesome neutral alliance, or just want to have a blast, join today!

Eyeflash
26th October 2004, 02:22 AM
No, we do actually accept capitalist pigs as long as they don't just come bashing commies. :whistilin So even if you're a cappie and you still want to enjoy playing KoC and talking with us, don't be afraid, we don't bite!

m3n3m3n3
26th October 2004, 07:00 AM
Any soviet member that didn't check the forums recently needs to check it now ;)

The soviet staff had a meeting and lots of new things r introduced to the alliance including a new promotion system ;)

check it out check it out ;)

Eyeflash
26th October 2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, now you can become a Sergeant, Praporshik, Colonel, General or however high the damn thing goes, I forgot. :) Anyway, just assume that you can get a cool commie rank.

boriszima
26th October 2004, 01:22 PM
i got my new kewl rank, now everybody know what i am good for :)
join today and have fun with koc and meet incredible people

delapidated pig
26th October 2004, 10:50 PM
the new ranking system is GREAT!!! i can guarentee that you will love it. ;) join the soviets today!

COME

JOIN US

AND BE HAPPY!! :D

boriszima
27th October 2004, 12:04 AM
yeah, now people are truelly ranked according to their partcipiation, just like in real communism

join now to be with great communists and of course great people who are red until their underwear

Eyeflash
27th October 2004, 01:33 AM
Yeah, as red as Boris' g-strings. :p No, really, the ranking system will be a great way to keep people active and have them make friends who can help them work themselves up, so new people are encouraged to join if you'll be ACTIVE!

delapidated pig
27th October 2004, 08:21 PM
why should you join the red army????

BECAUSE WE ROCK THE WORLD!!!
nowhere else will you find such comraderie!
we are simply the best

boriszima
27th October 2004, 10:40 PM
atleast you did not post my image with my red g-string here :) i was promoting this alliance else where, long story....

so come on and check us out
we got all you need and nothing that you wont need

delapidated pig
27th October 2004, 11:15 PM
the words "boris" and "g-string" just dont belong in the same sentence together.:o ;)
the soviets protect their members unlike some other alliances we know of. *hint hint*B) as long as you have a plausible reason.

Congratulations on the quality of posting in your thread. I'm awarding a star for this 10th post. Rincewind.

Eyeflash
28th October 2004, 10:28 AM
atleast you did not post my image with my red g-string here :) i was promoting this alliance else where, long story....

so come on and check us out
we got all you need and nothing that you wont need
Suuuuure, all excuses! Ah well, Boris can't help these certain interests he has. :p

But on a more serious note, if you're reading this and haven't joined the Soviets yet, what are you waiting for? Hell, with us you can even just ask about communist or Russian history or something and not bother with KoC, since lots of us are commie historians, like Infidi, and I'll be joining a commie youth movement in my region soon so I'm starting to learn quickly, at 15 mind you! So do come and check us out, you won't need school to learn history, you won't need PR for clicks, and you won't need GUA for the community.

m3n3m3n3
29th October 2004, 03:42 AM
And its not only general talking... the best thing is that we have people from every big alliance there is and u can c whats happening in koc world :)

so if u want to get help and keep yourself updated with koc politics join us ;)

Eyeflash
29th October 2004, 09:51 AM
Yes, our members all have their own opinions about politics and present them honestly without bullshit, without being affiliated with any big political alliance to say something positive about them while badmouthing others, but telling the truth about what they know and giving plenty opportunity for discussion. If you want to discuss the latest things happening in the alliance world, we're always open for people to come and do so.

boriszima
29th October 2004, 11:22 AM
we also have members from every major alliance out there.
you name it , we got people form there. PR, relentless, elite reloaded, strikerclan summonded, the list goes on and on. thats why we are able to solve most of the problems very peacefuly and with great negotiating; which can be found in sticky thread in great table by our leader, eyeflash. he is one smart dutch ;)

Eyeflash
29th October 2004, 11:57 AM
Now now, the smart Dutch wouldn't have done much without the Mexican, Englishman, Polish Wisla Krakov supporter, Greek, the yankees, the Israelian comrade fighting for his people in the army, our one and only Belarussian yankee, our other Rusky's... I could go on and on. By the way, we've got over 100 posts, I think it's about time to have a mod inspect our thread and give us one of those beloved asterisks which prove our maturity, and of course also our socialist labour in keeping this thread up. That's right, all of you who have kept this thread up deserve the Order of the Red Banner of Labour:

http://rustyknight.topcities.com/Redbanlabr.htm

boriszima
29th October 2004, 07:28 PM
yeah the RED star. i knew gua is comminstic and does not supprot capitalists.

do we know anybody who is willing to read our thread

i know one guy who is also a commie

/me screams "clone" get your capitalistic behind here and do your job, what democracy pays you to do

BiZzy-BoNe
30th October 2004, 02:41 AM
maybe i can do it :)

As a NON-member i recommend this alliance for you to join, it has a great admin team , great forum , great alliance style , nice ranks , and many members and so on and on. = enough reasons to join people ;)

Eyeflash
30th October 2004, 12:54 PM
Sure Biz, would be appreciated, thank you. :) We'll soon have an asterisk it seems, time to go for another one! :D

boriszima
30th October 2004, 09:47 PM
one is not enough, we will need like 3 or 4 of them and then we can get working on other stuff.
i like costumized system of ranks, it kicks ass
join now before it gets hot, do it during the cold war

Kilgore
1st November 2004, 06:54 AM
Hi guys,

The Soviets are changing during these days; new customized ranking system is still improved (Boris promoted to Soviet Cavalry Praporshik and Isa (Xyra) to Soviet Intelligence Praporshik), farms section is being reconstructed, m3 took the Soviet Devil account, Kelso took over our spy/sab account, discussion on American Elections is becoming hotter and hotter....etc. etc.

I want you in the Red Army!! :chilli:

Eyeflash
1st November 2004, 01:30 PM
Everything is going fine right now, with m3n3 playing the Soviet_Devil account and Kelso playing the account that used to be m3's to spy and sab, we're ready to start some supreme asskickery again, once some problems have simmered down with mass sabs on me I'll also join in owning the ranks, so we can all have a decent rank by the time we've played the game a bit. We're always looking for new people to join the chain, so if you're an independent player because of all the big alliances that care nothing for their new members, at the Soviets you'll be a part of the collective just as much as everybody. We DO help our members, no matter if they're Junior Sergeants or members of the Politburo.

Touch_of_Death
2nd November 2004, 11:15 AM
The Soviets indeed help there members, even if it is in there own advantage. They are there for you and accept you no matter what or who you are. That what makes the Soviets one of the best clans I know.

Eyeflash
5th November 2004, 01:27 AM
I'm sad to announce that over the last few days, several members have left over some really stupid bussiness. I think, however, that we'll be seeing some of them return. Clone already did return, now the others will be back soon, they won't be able to resist, you'll see.

In the meantime, we need all the help we can get recovering from losing the brunt of our active members. We're trying to reform as much as we can, getting new members and do all we can to once again make the Soviets a community to be proud of. For this, we're once again collaborating with some of our oldest admins like Lenin and Kostya(Psykotik) to get the alliance back on its feet. Join the revolution now, you won't regret it, even the greatest Bush-lovers can agree to that!

Touch_of_Death
6th November 2004, 08:17 AM
The Soviets will be back ones this thing is setteled. And when it is we will be back on the top where we are suppost to be. And you can be part of this so join in now.

Eyeflash
7th November 2004, 10:23 AM
Activity is slowly starting to return with the arrival of some new members who find us because of our active promotion in GUA, and to a lesser extent, Centerofchaos. Discussion about KoC is starting to pick up more, and we're always looking out for new members to parttake in this.

Kilgore
9th November 2004, 04:28 PM
At last! I found my password :stupid:

Recently, The Soviets have been hit hardly by some internal arguements. However at the last Politburo meeting we have decided to take some steps in order to raise the Alliance from ashes. Our new chain of command is forming, we are planning to introduce new, revolutionary ways of motivating members, new CM is on it's way and even GUA will be hit by us in some time...keep waiting for the red storm or join us. :)

Eyeflash
10th November 2004, 03:43 AM
Ah I was making suggestions on the forum on how to get your password back but nevermind, you got it I see, good job.

At the moment, we're discussing some fundamental changes that will definitely keep members more active and ready to work with us. We're coming back in KoC as well, and we hope to get many people to join as part of the command chain. Once I get sentry I myself will once again be playing for rank at last, and so will the other people in the chain, so you'd better be up for it if you want to be a chain member!

Touch_of_Death
10th November 2004, 09:29 AM
I'm convinced that this new command chain will be a strong one. With these very experienced members in it you will find your way in there in no time.

Eyeflash
10th November 2004, 11:59 AM
Welllll I just started clicking a bit(before the goofy recruiter I was using suspended me for an hour for no reason and I was going to join some comrades in real life for a demonstration against the gov), soon I'll be able to start building a sentry, and of course we're all using the referrals of our commander so we're all lifting each other up eventually. That's the nice thing, in the end everybody who clicks and plays for rank will end up equally.

delapidated pig
13th November 2004, 11:09 PM
hey guys! ive been having trouble sith my comp lately so ive not posted hardly at all. anyways i came back and saw the soviets all the way on the third page!!! thats just not right!

why? you ask. because the soviets are the bomb! seriously join us today. you will not regret it! yes there have been some problems lately but hey all clans have their problems. the problems are fixed now and we are starting to recover. so help us stay strong and join today!!! ;)

Touch_of_Death
14th November 2004, 11:25 AM
Because we may not dubble post it can be on thirt page, but should belong there at all.

Cause the Soviets are THA BOMB!

Eyeflash
14th November 2004, 11:57 AM
Yeah, if I could double post this would be on top all the time, thanks for posting again guys. We're always interested in getting more active members, so come join the Red Army today!

delapidated pig
14th November 2004, 02:35 PM
well, ill do my best when i have time.

anyways, if your still having doubts about whether to join us, the at least come and give us a chance! you'll love us. ;)

Eyeflash
15th November 2004, 12:33 AM
Good good, this thread is going to stay up a lot better, thanks delapidated. As you can see, we even have a capitalist dedicating himself to us, just because of our comradery to the Sargas Legionnaires. For now they don't seem to have a GUA thread, so let me thank SL by telling you that if you like the Soviets, you really ought to check them out! Starmaster is a great leader and also a dedicated member, so just hit Delapi's second banner!

But back to the Soviets of course, at the moment we're having great discussions about communism itself, turns out we have quite a bit more lefties than expected, sorry clone and delapi! :p

delapidated pig
15th November 2004, 09:59 PM
lol if youve noticed, i haven't posted on comunism at all yet! lol

SL will soon have a gua post. we are just getting completely organized before we go on gua. but expect to see us soon! ;)

anyways... the soviets are GREAT!!! we even have some HOT CHICKS that post! LOL you cant beat that!

Eyeflash
16th November 2004, 05:21 AM
Yeah, we have REAL chicks instead of some skanky bitches at capitalistchicks.com ! :p But don't just join for that, we've got more than enough cool things and people to get to know, you'll just have to find out for yourself!

delapidated pig
16th November 2004, 08:40 PM
want some goodreasons to join?

well here ya go!

-cool people
-actice forum
-we protect our own
-great connections
-friends
-admins who really care about the well-being of the forum and clan
-great conversation
-and much more that i dont have time to type :) ;)

Eyeflash
17th November 2004, 07:39 AM
Yeah, we're always looking out for new members. If you want to play KoC in a real community, we're always ready to accept you, we never reject anybody as long as a decent application is handed and if you behave normally. We also don't refuse capitalists looking to debate.

delapidated pig
17th November 2004, 09:14 AM
in fact we actually welcome capitalist!!!

shhh dont tell eyeflash.......but..........the capitalist are goign to take over the soviets and change the name to "capitalist" ;) LOL

no really, come join us, its a ton of fun!

Touch_of_Death
17th November 2004, 02:10 PM
hehe delapidated pig,

these people are great, you can have a good chat and have help on the forums to some very experianced members.

delapidated pig
17th November 2004, 08:34 PM
these people are great, you can have a good chat and have help on the forums to some very experianced members.

lol thats true. in fact i even think that our inexperienced members will offer help!

anyways.... regardless, the help and advise from the soviets is always well thought out and acurate. another good reason to join.

Eyeflash
18th November 2004, 09:20 AM
Really, we're very tempting, Boris is already back, at least for the chatting, not the KoC part. If anybody wants to be part of a community instead of being exploited by a top 20 member, come join us now!

delapidated pig
18th November 2004, 09:05 PM
ok, heres my question for you:

WHY HAVN"T YOU JOINED?!?

lol we're a crazt cool clan.there are so many reasons to join so just do it.

Touch_of_Death
19th November 2004, 01:52 PM
You have to join this clan, there are lots of members from here that you will know at the soviets and they are all ready to help you on these awesome forums.

Eyeflash
20th November 2004, 03:08 AM
Also, we have a list of practically every beneficient click system in KoC that you can join, but there's only access to it for people who have shown their activity and loyalty, so we're always willing to reward active and loyal members with promotions and more beneficial areas to visit.

Touch_of_Death
23rd November 2004, 02:43 PM
Ow damn to late posting here. Sorry Eye :(

Well we always have to say on the forums and you will meet some interesting people that are members of the Soviets and a member og GUA. You can learn alot here.

SteelViper
24th November 2004, 11:28 PM
The Sargas Legionnaires have now thrown our entire support behind the Soviets by joining the Soviet chain for the rest of the age. The Soviets will be stronger than ever! Join now, you won't regret it!

Touch_of_Death
25th November 2004, 12:02 PM
The admins of this clan are doing everyting in there power to make it work and this work hads payed of very good. They have done the best on working on there forum and getting some fine members around.

Eyeflash
26th November 2004, 01:44 AM
I'm proud to say that activity is starting to pick up again in the forums. Our comrades from SL deserve all our gratitude for this, since they joined our chain to jumpstart Kilgore's account for Age 3, and they've had quite a lot of members come over and join. We're very grateful to have such dedicated allies by our side, and we're actively looking for people to join the command chain!

Touch_of_Death
28th November 2004, 12:53 PM
You are welcome to join the Soviets as they are a very good alliance to be part of.

Clone
28th November 2004, 06:09 PM
Okay, I edited the title just like you asked eyeflash. This alliance deserves it, and it was my pleasure to do it for you.

The red storm is rising..

Eyeflash
29th November 2004, 09:38 AM
Okay, looks more attractive now, thanks clone.

With people like clone among us, we can help you against virtually every opponent in the game, so get active, make 15 posts and you'll be able to post in the Hitlist if you are having problems caused by somebody else.

delapidated pig
29th November 2004, 09:16 PM
lol it just took me like fifteen minutes to find this thread with the new name!lol
but i like it!

the soviets are awesome also because we have connections everywhere and yeah we can get you out of trouble alot of times with out even a fight!

Touch_of_Death
1st December 2004, 02:20 PM
Okay, I edited the title just like you asked eyeflash. This alliance deserves it, and it was my pleasure to do it for you.

The red storm is rising..

Thank you Clone!

Well we have an active forum and very nice members so come and check us out! We hope to see you there.

Eyeflash
2nd December 2004, 01:51 AM
Latest promotions are in! Starmaster3dfx is modding and delapidated pig is a Praporshik now! Good luck with your new ranks, guys. We do reward loyalty as is proven by this, so if you're interested in being a loyal member, you WILL rise in ranks!

Touch_of_Death
3rd December 2004, 01:05 PM
They have done exelent work and they deserve it!

congrats Star and pig!

Veryone else join in this a fantastic clan to be in!

Eyeflash
4th December 2004, 05:51 AM
Also, we're always looking for more people to make it this far. So if you're still looking for an alliance where you want to work hard to be part of the staff, don't look further!

Touch_of_Death
5th December 2004, 08:52 AM
We are still looking for people who are willing to join the chain, but also other members are welcome to join and learn about the Soviets.

Eyeflash
6th December 2004, 10:11 AM
Yes, we keep bringing in new members with all kinds of interests, forming a great community. So come and join this community, we are unlike any exploitative alliances that dominate KoC.

Touch_of_Death
7th December 2004, 02:54 PM
The Red Storm is rising! Are you willing to join this Rising?

Eyeflash
9th December 2004, 01:40 PM
It'll blow you away anyway. ;) We keep recruiting more officers, soon we'll have our top account strong and with lots of officers, completely on our own!

Touch_of_Death
13th December 2004, 02:01 PM
The Red Storm is rising and we hope you can be a part of it!

Eyeflash
16th December 2004, 06:56 AM
We're now in a non-aggression pact with Children's Tears which might lead to allying later, so we keep finding more ways to get help in KoC. If you want all of that, come join us now!

Touch_of_Death
16th December 2004, 01:39 PM
The Soviets are cool and they are strong with there experiance in this game.

Join the Red Storm!

Eyeflash
17th December 2004, 02:09 PM
We also just got a new Clickmaster which we're hoping can soon get as big as other large clickmaster alliances, so come and check us out!

*->Static<-*
19th December 2004, 02:06 PM
Very active forums and members always ready to reply on your probs and sort things out if you have some seriuos problems.

We hope to welcome you when you check us out.

Rogue
21st December 2004, 07:29 AM
the soviets is an awesome alliance. the people there are really nice and interesting to talk to... maybe a bit stubborn at times lol but thats ok :p

loldongs
21st December 2004, 09:03 PM
The soviets are pretty cool. They have great members that are dedicated to koc. Come check them out.

SteelViper
22nd December 2004, 01:25 AM
Not only are the Soviets cool, but they have many connections to other alliances. In time of need, this proves valuable because they can stop players from harassing you within mere hours!

Eyeflash
22nd December 2004, 12:23 PM
The soviets are pretty cool. They have great members that are dedicated to koc. Come check them out.
Hey Stamos, long time no see, how have you been? :D

Anyway, Starmaster is right, we do have some connections, including our #1 anti-PR top sabber clone, so if you have one of Denny's gang up your ass, that person had better watch out. :D

*->Static<-*
23rd December 2004, 04:56 AM
One of the better alliances to be in, you are a always respected even if you are a newbie. Everybody is equal, like real communism ;).

Eyeflash
23rd December 2004, 08:05 AM
Also, we have something interesting coming that could very well strengthen our chain for Age 4, I won't reveal it yet until permission has been given, but let's just say the chain won't die out even though the Sargas Legionnaires will split up again when Age 4 (beta) begins. ;)

*->Static<-*
25th December 2004, 11:43 AM
Cool, I can't wait to hear it Eyeflash

You are reading this so why don't you check us out. No harm in that and joining will only be add your profit.

Eyeflash
25th December 2004, 11:48 AM
Well, this is another piece of news, due to the condoning of abusive and nazi ops on Chatchannel in IRC, we've moved to the Cyanide-x.net server as well. Hope to see y'all there, the channel is still #soviets. Exact instructions are in the IRC forum.

*->Static<-*
26th December 2004, 10:27 AM
Good alliance with solid leadership, experianced as they are they drag you allong to get higher in ranks.

SteelViper
26th December 2004, 02:14 PM
Very true Static. The Soviets will soon rise to power once again in Age 4 beta... if you're wise I would join now and reap the full benefits!

Eyeflash
26th December 2004, 03:25 PM
Well, the IRC channel is set up now with Lenin as Sop and a bot and all that jazz, and according to the people in Cyanide, the server won't be going down, so we're encouraging both members and guests to come take a look, it's empty at the moment, so get your asses in there!

delapidated pig
27th December 2004, 06:23 PM
the next age will be great for the soviets! as eyeflash said. big news is coming. join today to rule all!!

Eyeflash
28th December 2004, 01:41 PM
I've cleaned out the forums a bit after a suggestion made by Rogue. Also, the big news is that none other than The Summoned will be joining under our command chain, an alliance with people like Rogue and NeoMacKenzie in charge. Of course this means we'll be allied. I think it's okay for me to disclose this since the thread with The Summoned's statement is in a public forum and a mass e-mail was sent regarding the subject. If this is not the case, I expect to be smited very soon. :wash:

Also, I'm planning to once again be an active ambassador to all our allies and keep our list of allies/non-aggression pacts up to date. The Soviets will blast into 2005 and Age 4 like a f'kin nuke, or rather, a red storm to keep up with our catchphrase. Oh, and of course: KoC will bleed RED!!!

delapidated pig
28th December 2004, 11:25 PM
yes, the summond joining will be a great boost for the soviets. and it works out perfectly because they will be able to replace SL [since we (SL) are leaving the chain after age 3.

btw, eye, the forums look good! ;)

*->Static<-*
29th December 2004, 10:04 AM
SL will leave the chain, but the summoned will be a very good replacement.

And ofcourse doesn't mean that SL will be forgotten, no we will still cooperate ;).

Eyeflash
31st December 2004, 07:15 PM
Indeed, SL will always be one of our closest allies! Anyway, I wish all our comrades a happy, and RED new year!

*->Static<-*
2nd January 2005, 03:02 PM
KoC will bleed RED, it is time that the Soviets reclame there alliance status of one of the best KoC-teams.

Eyeflash
3rd January 2005, 09:10 AM
Yeah, we have big plans for Age 4, we're hoping to recruit many more people to be part of this!

*->Static<-*
7th January 2005, 11:55 AM
And you can be one of them if you join in! We are always ready to exept new people to our great forums, so welcome.

Figurine
7th January 2005, 10:35 PM
Ohh man, it feels godo to be back. Age4 Will be mine, and well ours. :) I got to find a new name first though. Then I can be on my way to winning.:)

Strider
8th January 2005, 01:54 AM
What to say...? What to say...?

Well... Im Not Russian, Im not a Soviet, I can't speack Russian, I cant speak Soviet... Im Pretty crap at KoC, I bleed red often and well yeah... And I Joined the soviets anyways... And The Soviets still manage to kick ass...

Even if your like me and have no reason what so ever for joining the Soviets, Do it anyways... These guys a cool, Layed back and they don't discriminate against your sexual preference, isnt that right Lenin? :couple:

Join the Soviets or Bleed RED... Simple as that...

Figurine
8th January 2005, 02:55 AM
Hey Strider, Long time no see. Lol, do you even remember me. We always foguth side by side in many ways to spread the red. Here we are again, making Koc bleed The Soviets Redness. :)

Eyeflash
9th January 2005, 02:15 AM
Right, even if you're not interested in real life politics, there's always room for interested KoC players. If you are interested in politics though, we always welcome non-KoC members to come and discuss real life, including a section for everything Russian, called The Red Square. Do check out the top 20 of Soviet music there!

Figurine
9th January 2005, 02:40 AM
Yeah I dont even know half of the things being said in the music, but it sounds pretty darn good. Everything in and about here is good. Come give it a looksy.

Eyeflash
12th January 2005, 07:55 AM
Right. We're always looking out for dedicated members, so if you feel you're up to it, why not have a look?

delapidated pig
12th January 2005, 11:24 PM
with TS joining the chain next age you just cant loose by joining up with the soviets.
we have many powerful allies who are will to fight! like SL!!! lololol join up today!

*->Static<-*
15th January 2005, 10:43 AM
The Soviets are a well orginised alliance and they have very much intrest in there members and there KoC-adventure this way they can help out in times of need.

Eyeflash
19th January 2005, 12:18 PM
W00t, clone is back now too, and since m3n3m3n3 quit KoC it seems he'll at least be active in our chat which is good because we need a commie grandad to educate us when Infidi is jacking off. :p

Clone
21st January 2005, 04:06 PM
This alliance is teh pwn. I have been a member almost since the beginning and it has never kicked me out. We are friendly people.

Figurine
24th January 2005, 01:13 AM
More then friendly we are, we are THE people of commitment to our members. Always a member before oursleves.

So why not join and be help in all areas you need.

Eyeflash
24th January 2005, 02:19 AM
This alliance is teh pwn. I have been a member almost since the beginning and it has never kicked me out. We are friendly people.
Oi clone, how about I kick you out now for having a small penis? :p

Just kidding, we are friendly indeed, we don't just ban people if they come with good intentions, so if you're interested in any kind of conversation concerning KoC(or not), we'll always welcome you.

Neomackenzie
27th January 2005, 05:46 PM
The Summoned will join the Soviet's chain next age.. i hope we'll all do well. This clan is running for awhile now and its reputation is pretty great. Or how do u say that... anyway, all the people who want to join a "neutral" clan... Soviets belongs to the bests of them..

Join them here: http://s8.invisionfree.com/sovietwarriors

Where is Lenin? He disapeared.. :/ Btw, do u guys still have that "hot chick" thread? :D

Eyeflash
30th January 2005, 01:51 PM
Heh I brought the thread back several weeks ago, it's still in General. ;) Lenin, he hasn't been minding KoC much, but he comes on from time to time.

But yeah, the Soviets do rock, soon we'll have The Summoned with us and if all goes well a rally account that will be a great aid to our members in a 100% legal way.

Figurine
31st January 2005, 08:12 PM
We are the SovietWarriors and we are the new rising of KoC. Why not Rise with us.

RebelliousKrimpy
2nd February 2005, 12:47 AM
Wow.... last I'd checked here you guys had 3 pages of this thread! 19 now! That's quite some development. :)

I'm sure the soviets are going well since I last visited, now that I'm retired and all. Will come drop by again soon ^^

/me wubs teh red army :D

Eyeflash
2nd February 2005, 09:01 AM
Hey Laura, cool to see you here! Yes, we're trying hard to keep this thread up, we're always welcoming new people who happen upon this thread and come to check us out.

spamtrooper
2nd February 2005, 03:10 PM
That's how I joined. I found you're thread about what to do when being harrassed, i was new to the game and I thought this guy looks cool, i'll check his alliance out, and I found a really cool community that i felt safe in, I thank the Soviets for feeling stronger and more confident when playing Koc.
I think all you guys and gals deserve one of these: :drinkbeer

Eyeflash
3rd February 2005, 01:29 AM
What should I say? The red storm is rising? KoC will bleed red? They're nice slogans and all, but it won't bring members in that easily, it's more important to keep this thread up and see if some members will float in everytime it's up again. We're interested in any active player or somebody just looking for a nice community, so do come and check us out, you won't regret it!

Rogue
5th February 2005, 07:50 PM
well then come up with some more slogans eyeflash :p

i've got a question about your irc channel. lenin told me it was moved to irc.giveupalready.com server, but everytime i go there, there is no one. am i in the wrong place (again) or do i just have really bad timing... or did you all forget to get on these past few days

Eyeflash
6th February 2005, 07:35 AM
Okay, to clear things up, all references to IRC will show that the server is indeed irc.giveupalready.com , and rather than basing the status of visitors purely on status in the forum, activity in IRC will also play a big role so normal members who are in IRC a lot will also have a chance of becoming ops.

We're preparing for Age 4, and to solve the situation concerning the Storm Clan, there is now a democratic vote up in the Announcements section that will decide what to happen. We're hoping to attract new members and keep our independence.

lightning
6th February 2005, 09:19 AM
not only are they a great clan, they are a terrible clan! mwahahaha

This kind of post is not appreciated on gua thankyou

lenino
6th February 2005, 10:33 AM
Lenin, he hasn't been minding KoC much, but he comes on from time to time.
god, people. I'm always here, but not at the same time. I don't have as much time, and interest (for KoC, not Soviets) as I used to.

By the way, what's the official soviet irc channel? I moved mine to guanet, and the one at cyanide was de-reg'd.

not only are they a great clan, they are a terrible clan! mwahahaha
They're great but they're terrible?
Yeah, I know what you meant. Try reading this thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=6713) to know the KoC section rules, and possible sanctions.
Thanks whirlwind.

Eyeflash
8th February 2005, 09:46 AM
He meant terrible as in strong and powerful and all that. :p

Anyway, the channel is now on guanet, so irc.giveupalready.com

We're taking steps to make the alliance more democratic, right now we had our first vote on a war decision, and it's working out fine, so there will be plenty to look forward to!