PDA

View Full Version : Watch out, there are lunatics about...

H2SO4
24th September 2006, 03:20 PM
I got this deranged message (after I attacked him and his officers for sabbing me):
They have destroyed most of my stuff....;(
chaser1 None 12 hours ago

I have been ****ing up your comrades for the hacking attempt that they nearly pulled off on my account. Good luck and may the hacking peoples' accounts serve you cheating sons of b it ch es well. I hope you all get what you deserve. Usually I dont get pissed off over a game, however when you guys take a damned game as far as to try and hack, then I get alittle irritated. Australia IP number. If you find me who it was, then Ill break the ******* rules and leave you alone for being honorable about it. However, Im not happy. ******* was the attacker, and he denies it through and through.

If you dont know, I was massing another chain when I was booted from my account, stating that another location had my account accessed. I saved my account from a complete selloff after changing my pass and dumped my money seconds before ******* tried snaking it from me. That is low, that is cheating and Im making damned sure this war doesnt end until I find out who did it. KoC admins have been informed. So wage your little war, become a slayer... Thanks for letting me know by the way and make sure that you attack me often. Heck, you must be proud. UR part of one of the two most of aggressive chains this age and must be proud of it. I know I would be. But logic would probably say, "Wait a minute, this guy is angry, not at the damage we are doing to him, but at the dirty rotten crap two individuals tried to attempt. It isnt about winning or losing anymore. Its about revenge and justice being served. His officers are more than likely just as angry. So being that Im in an enemy chain of theirs, do I REALLY wanna be noticed by a bunch of guys who are bent on the destruction of any active member in my chain?" Ask yourself that. Pride: To look good and not back down. Logic: To do the right thing and maybe make a few friends out of the deal if I do good enough. If you are

My officer sent me this message from a guy who seems to think he can go around destroying smaller, weaker accounts cos someone supposedly tried to hack him.

What I'd like to know is just how much of this crap is going on? Just where do these people get off thinking they can take their stupdity out on people who have had nothing to do with what has supposedly been going on and haven't a clue what they're talking about? And yes I am very annoyed.

Krystin
24th September 2006, 03:49 PM
Actually, they can attack for any reason at all. I've seen some very stupid reasons for attacking, sabbing, ect, but hey, it's all a part of the game. Some people just tend to take it too seriously.

IN this case, he obviously believes one of your officers were trying to hack him. Whether that is true or not doesn't really matter, as it is what he believes and he is acting on that belief.

H2SO4
24th September 2006, 04:04 PM
No, he doesn't believe he tried to hack him, he's just taking out his bad temper on him.

chaser1
25th September 2006, 02:06 AM
Greetings, Im the guy who was hacked. You may want to say that I am having a temper tantrum and making things up, but there are plenty of people who know me and know me better than the way you guys are displaying me off to be. Obviously your post "*******"ed out the guy's name who went to hit the selloff. If it's under the GUA rules not to mention names, then I wont. And I have the IP of the person who attempted to log into my account the second time. And maybe next time you could post the whole message that I sent. It wasnt much but it was asking for help from your officer.

So, I vented on any member of that chain. Especially the one who went for the gold hit, a person, who after I reconned, couldnt possibly have seen the gold with his crap for spy. Im looking from a member of your chain who plays in Australia.. Maybe I shouldnt have vented the way I did, but I was pretty stressed that four months of work on that account was destroyed in a few seconds. Several friends have been helping me restore it.

Im willing to bet that if you caught someone on your account, untraining all of your troops and selling everything off and you just barely manage to save your gold by dumping it into something as fast as you can only to have someone from an enemy chain strike you with 15 turns, that you would be quite angry too. If it ever happens to you, Ill be sure to let everyone know that you are simply making it up and just venting because things didnt go your way.

The guy that mail was sent to was in response to the player threatening to tear my chain up. I responded with why i was tearing into your chain. I figure that the hacker will try again and I hope he or she does. In the meantime, I apologize for blaming everyone in the chain. Ive already talked to your officer about it. I hope he understands that I was venting.

There are only two who are responsible and I already know who one of them is...

R1DD1CK
25th September 2006, 02:45 AM
I am pretty sure this should be in the top rank hacking thread

TheCritic
25th September 2006, 02:48 AM
Wow, frankly i believe chaser1, after reading all of it ;)

ms_fishy
25th September 2006, 06:54 AM
What I'd like to know is just how much of this crap is going on? Just where do these people get off thinking they can take their stupdity out on people who have had nothing to do with what has supposedly been going on and haven't a clue what they're talking about?

so chaser1 account got hacked and sold, having huge gold in the battlefield - only guy managed to save account in the nick of time

and in that window of seconds, low spy account hit with 15? no probe?

who is it? and what does his account look like? is he a complete n00b or someone who's played forever? is the guy from Australia? or is it australian proxy? why are mods not allowing name to be posted?..at least we'd know who is involved..

3 possibities

1. that guy is the hacker/knows the hacker and knew that there was sure gold - chances of bystander hitting 15 without probe when no gold can be seen AT THE TIME OF SELLOFF are slim to none - i got hit all the time but not many will put in 15 out of the blue - only fakes that dont care they are wasting 15 turns or the most clueless of players does that - what is this guy?

2. that guy got told by someone with big spy that selloff was happening - so who gave him the hit? when did it happen? were they commander-officer, friends, people who share irc channel? and how did the hit giver see the gold? was he the type that always looks for hits for people? why didn't he hit himself? chaser1 account was fairly large and low DA - its not very likely that someone who saw the gold wouldn't hit himself, or herself - and if someone is browsing the battlefield, good chances are he/she is looking for hit, why not hit and give it away? even me who is a bit bigger than chaser1 would hit by instinct if i see huge gold - prolly not gonna give it to other people ya know

3. any other explanation?

r0b-dog
26th September 2006, 12:15 AM
I belive chaser1 is part of La Cosa Nostra.

Sixix
26th September 2006, 02:04 AM
I belive chaser1 is part of La Cosa Nostra.could you please add something usefull next time?

yes you are right liziy. i have told chaser1 aswell to check if the guy, who has hit him with 15 turns, is active in the alliance of the chain he is part of. this way chaser1 might get to know how that guy was able to see the gold, although its very unlikely that somebody has told him about the gold like you said. personally i think he either was involved in the hacking or he has used another account with a bigger spyrating to scan for sells or gold.
normally no alliance wants people with sell off catchers in their chain, so speaking with somebody higher in that chain might help to get some information ;)

CrippledLucifer-
26th September 2006, 09:30 AM
I belive chaser1 is part of La Cosa Nostra.

you wanna make a point?

Falc0St0rm
26th September 2006, 12:27 PM
3 possibities

1. that guy is the hacker/knows the hacker and knew that there was sure gold - chances of bystander hitting 15 without probe when no gold can be seen AT THE TIME OF SELLOFF are slim to none - i got hit all the time but not many will put in 15 out of the blue - only fakes that dont care they are wasting 15 turns or the most clueless of players does that - what is this guy?

2. that guy got told by someone with big spy that selloff was happening - so who gave him the hit? when did it happen? were they commander-officer, friends, people who share irc channel? and how did the hit giver see the gold? was he the type that always looks for hits for people? why didn't he hit himself? chaser1 account was fairly large and low DA - its not very likely that someone who saw the gold wouldn't hit himself, or herself - and if someone is browsing the battlefield, good chances are he/she is looking for hit, why not hit and give it away? even me who is a bit bigger than chaser1 would hit by instinct if i see huge gold - prolly not gonna give it to other people ya know

3. any other explanation?

3rd option could be that the sentry was sold so practicly anyone could see the gold.

Falc0

chaser1
27th September 2006, 01:28 AM
Okay sorry i havent posted sooner, work and real life have been taking their toll on me.

The person, for whatever purpose, probably to be a prick, untrained all of my attack and defense soldiers, and sold off my Defense, that was all the further they got before I changed my password and they probably got booted with me being on. The Australian IP was 203.173.47.143, so if anyone could give more information, like who it was, then I would be most happy.

The person who hit me is a member of the BSS, now if I find that Im safe to give the name, then I will. The LaCN have done a great job of helping me recover as well as members from other alliances, who in fact were all enemies of the LaCN, who sympathize with the situation.

The oddest thing is. I dont use hacks, cheats, programs or anything besides Cerbere and LaCN clickers. I dont visit websites that Im not familiar with and no one knew my password, which was quite long in fact and I think would have been impossible to figure out. The person who hit me had what I consider EXTREMELY low spy, which I had more than 4 times in sentry.

When the selloff occured, it was between 170million -250million worth in gold. Yes I had crap for DA because of the amount of sabbing that goes on in war. In the mad rush to dump the gold I threw it into some pretty ridiculous things. Then, the person hit, only 3 seconds after I dumped it. Sound suspicious to you? I think that a flat 15 turn hit without a probe told me that someone just made themselves guilty of being involved. I cant prove anything more than that and Ill probably never find the person who actually did the hacking, but I have personally singled out the person who went for the gold. Even if the war between the LaCN and BSS ends this age, the person and I will continue because Im not letting it go, Ive been wanting someone to pick on but never had a good enough reason because I like to be fair, if someone asks for a truce, I usually give it, however, hacking my account, to me is unforgivable on so many levels.

You can mull over this all you want. I was and still am proud of my KoC account, its survived alot and I may not be a top account, but Im proud of what i have done for it and my alliance, Im not letting some overzealous prick, who probably couldnt beat me fairly break the rules and laws because he cant stand losing.

Just the facts and thoughts
chaser1

ms_fishy
27th September 2006, 03:08 AM
how come it came back to BSS lol
say the name? now i cant function if i dont get an answer

even when curiousity kills the cat ;)

MFnBonsai
30th September 2006, 05:34 AM

Admin CP Message
Your search query did not return any matches from the member database. Please go back and try again

Searching BSS forum for that IP address did not find anything....

You want to PM me the name of the person that hit you and i will look into it....

CPH
30th September 2006, 09:49 AM
Personally Bons, when a LaCN member gets ("hacked" In their terminology) = sold off, you should ask then to look in to their friends... This have continuosly happened over the last 3 ages.. The same way as they always can "help" someone back thanks to "members" donations lol(members with about 30-40k accounts all ranked low(You know, the ones that get the credits that get lost in the recruiter)) So don't worry to much about it.

CPH

ps. Nice to see Evan playing still