PDA

View Full Version : Dirt on LGC,ES,LACN and ES

r0b-dog
23rd September 2006, 09:58 PM
So you all probably know the currently war with LACN and LGC... Well what if i said lacn is acutally hitting a allies,allies, allies... Would you belive it? if you dont i let you judge it yourself...

Ohh the jedi order is allied to Lord Galdor Clan and Elite Sabbers and Doesnt that mean Elite Sabbers is allied to la Cosa Nostra,So why is La Coas Nostra hitting a ally ally.?

Quote 1:

Dark Mage Allance PCC Revolution Reloaded The Clan of the Unknown Dragons Delta Halo Clan
Rogue Army The Last Alliance The One Alliance Knights of Heaven Lord Galdor's Clan
Tears of Fury Fusion Elite Sabbers ??? ???

Well The jedi order acutally supports getting they allies killed, aka LGC

advice: dont be they ally.
Qhote: 2:

[ES WAR] LGC
« Thread Started on Sept 12, 2006, 1:06pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
War has been declared by ES on LGC, so that may be why you are seeing some LGC "friendly fire".

Anyone from Astral down may hit you, but shouldn't due to our status as allies.. Ain't it fun being caught in the middle?

Echo

And to my conclusion who really is the dumb ass...

It is?

-The Jedi Order
-La Cosa Nostra
-Elite Sabbers

[Sorry I coulnt upload any pics... but if you want me to i need a image hosting site.. and i already used Image Shack... ]

Griml0ck
23rd September 2006, 11:04 PM
and your point is? things change.....shit happens. ES and BSS were allied as well yet they have been warring each other for a month now. I think its dumb to give TJO any shit....it all boils down to who their biggest ally is and I would say thats ES since they joined chain with them.

Destroyer_king
23rd September 2006, 11:06 PM
So you all probably know the currently war with LACN and LGC... Well what if i said lacn is acutally hitting a allies,allies, allies... Would you belive it? if you dont i let you judge it yourself...

Ohh the jedi order is allied to Lord Galdor Clan and Elite Sabbers and Doesnt that mean Elite Sabbers is allied to la Cosa Nostra,So why is La Coas Nostra hitting a ally ally.?

Well The jedi order acutally supports getting they allies killed, aka LGC

Interesting accusation. So what your saying is that Jedi order are allied to both ES and LGC, thus linking LGC with LaCN? So that means Jedi order are supporting war on one ally?

I am getting my head round this, but the way you put it is confusing!

ArxSerpens
23rd September 2006, 11:18 PM
just because they have a common ally doesnt mean they are personally allied. So long as niether asks for help from the common ally, the common ally is just in the middle, avoiding conflic from both the sides. In this case, so long as TJO keeps to itself with warring LGC or against ES, TJO is just a stuck in the middle.

It would be like 2 countries at war but with a 3rd country that they allied with before sitting to the side. The ally has agreements it must honour to both the sides, and yet cant really give help against it's own ally. Common allies dont make seperate enteties allied. The US has had allies that have had our nations eneimes as other allies in the past, it's just a shit place to be is all.

r0b-dog
23rd September 2006, 11:29 PM
and your point is? things change.....shit happens. ES and BSS were allied as well yet they have been warring each other for a month now. I think its dumb to give TJO any shit....it all boils down to who their biggest ally is and I would say thats ES since they joined chain with them.

lol..This usaully doesnt happen.. like for example would you be hitting your ally ally??

r0b-dog
23rd September 2006, 11:32 PM
Interesting accusation. So what your saying is that Jedi order are allied to both ES and LGC, thus linking LGC with LaCN? So that means Jedi order are supporting war on one ally?

I am getting my head round this, but the way you put it is confusing!

Im saying that TJO is actaully supporting to get LGC killed (which is they ally) and arent you pose to be sticking up for all your allies??? Instead of getting your allies killed.

Pervertedhitman
23rd September 2006, 11:36 PM
The term "ally" is pretty hollow, as shown this age... <_<

Griml0ck
23rd September 2006, 11:42 PM
lol..This usaully doesnt happen.. like for example would you be hitting your ally ally??

depends on the situation....like the war with lgc and their support of a known recruiter cheater euthie. I hate to drag his name out but believe it or not the war with lgc started because of their support for an enemy of ES and all of KoC like it or not.

Sixix
24th September 2006, 01:46 AM
look on LGC boards, if you see TJO listed as ally there aswell. it might simply be an old out of date information :noidea:

with some clans having like 10 small allies or so, nearly every bigger clan is connected to the other somehow ;)

Superkip-
24th September 2006, 03:31 AM
look on LGC boards, if you see TJO listed as ally there aswell. it might simply be an old out of date information :noidea:

with some clans having like 10 small allies or so, nearly every bigger clan is connected to the other somehow ;)

i worked my ass of to renew this allieship for this age sad things turned out this way ive been a member of tjo almost aslong as im a member of LGC so i really looked forward to be allies again
im doing my best to im trying as hard as i can to prevent friendly fire (ask echofox) and im sure he is trying as well he is a great guy and looked forward to this allieship aswell...
but then on the other hand i hear Yoda_is_god is sabbing us as well:-/ and he is bloody one of their leaders so im not sure what to do about i told everyone if you get hit by someone of tjo your allowed to sab them back but dont chain

i hope TJO does the same..

Sixix
24th September 2006, 04:37 AM
what alliance is yours, champion?

t0msky
24th September 2006, 04:43 AM
tjo joined es/lacn they joined us because they wanted too.
this doesnt make them allies, it makes them family and family always stick together, when es/lacn hit lgc tjo chose to help their family thats how life is, i think you can safely say the ally status with lgc is currently off the table.
so beyond that, whats your point ?

r0b-dog
24th September 2006, 05:24 AM
tjo joined es/lacn they joined us because they wanted too.
this doesnt make them allies, it makes them family and family always stick together, when es/lacn hit lgc tjo chose to help their family thats how life is, i think you can safely say the ally status with lgc is currently off the table.
so beyond that, whats your point ?

My point is that LACN is dumbasses for hitting they own allies aka LGC and That how dumb TJO for supporting they allies getting them killed.. And TJO Should be helping they our allies and the point to TJO is that you shouldnt join them cause they dont help you and rather get you killed.

ms_fishy
24th September 2006, 05:49 AM
meh, champion
if you are lgc i suggest you start whacking ES and TJO - they aren't your allies anymore ;)

t0msky
24th September 2006, 06:05 AM
champion i figured it out, your one of those cool special ed kids :drool:

im sure i dont have to speak for tjo here,, when i say they arent losing anything to lgc
ill do my best to find a log of lgc sabbing me astral excluded because we chat as we sab each other

5 days ago Elve-E Sabotage 8 0 (he spammed me 11 times....)

now im not claiming to be the be all and end all here, but seriously, if lgc WERE a cohesive and deadly force, then surely i would have them in my logs on a regular basis, prior to elve-e the last time i was sabbed by lgc was 2 weeks ago.
now surely u can see how flawed your statement of lgc owning anyone is.....
lgc suck as a sabbing clan, and now they suck as a rank clan too

but its ok champ

:crowd: we still love you, even more cos youre SPECIAL :crowd:

Sixix
24th September 2006, 06:26 AM
meh, champion
if you are lgc i suggest you start whacking ES and TJO - they aren't your allies anymore ;)lol liziy you have many plans for other alliances.
it always looks like you want them to fight your fights :)

i always thought champion was LaCN, but apparantly i was wrong :p
champion we are not allied with LGC anymore. well, if some of our allies are allied with LGC, it doesnt really look like anyone but you has a problem with it ;)

according to LGC they are not getting killed, they have just restructured their chain and playing style a bit :temper:

B_O_D
24th September 2006, 07:06 AM
lol liziy you have many plans for other alliances.
it always looks like you want them to fight your fights

Nah she doesnt need to she doing a great job fighting LaCN/ES by herself :raiseroof

ms_fishy
24th September 2006, 07:29 AM
lol liziy you have many plans for other alliances.
it always looks like you want them to fight your fights :)

duh, he spoke as if he was LGC - why else would he be complaining bout TJO not keeping ally status with them?

and per sabbing ES/LACN, i think it all started with ES going after LGC - how come im asking people to fight my fights? i think i was telling the champ dude to fight his own war pfftt

/me hugs bodsie :D

Sixix
24th September 2006, 07:46 AM
how come im asking people to fight my fights?

[@ES, if i were you i'd rape cipica's chain cause deathdoc dumbo isnt operating by himself - his tiny and very active chain aint fun, cTc is - some of them even rebuy DA everyday]
stuff like that i meant :p

well anyway i hope champion got rid of his confusion about allyships :)

Professor
24th September 2006, 08:34 AM
The ally of our enemy is our ally ... hmm interesting concept :p

Indeed, these sort of relationships can get a bit tricky. I am a new Allies mod at LGC, and will be looking into our relationship with TJO.

jarek
24th September 2006, 08:49 AM
lmao lgc being mad cuz they dont have anymore friends out there

t0msky
24th September 2006, 09:04 AM
The ally of our enemy is our ally ... hmm interesting concept :p

Indeed, these sort of relationships can get a bit tricky. I am a new Allies mod at LGC, and will be looking into our relationship with TJO.

i think its safe to say your not currently allied :)

ms_fishy
24th September 2006, 09:09 AM
stuff like that i meant :p

well anyway i hope champion got rid of his confusion about allyships :)

lmao, already told elo i thought i was telling you something you didn't know - not sure how your fight with deathdoc ended - chain like that doesnt go down unless you whack their rank accounts all but good - so what was the story? im nosy ;)

l0_0l
24th September 2006, 09:28 AM
..not sure how your fight with deathdoc ended - chain like that doesnt go down unless you whack their rank accounts all but good - so what was the story? im nosy ;)
basically we been going at him all age... got old stale and boring .. we got bored one day and mass pm'ed him juvenile msgs in koc ... then we decided to release him back into the wild b/c he had things to do and so did we... plus, the attitude of the enemy of our enemy is our friend .. since he started going at u guys

ms_fishy
24th September 2006, 11:58 AM
plus, the attitude of the enemy of our enemy is our friend .. since he started going at u guys

lol, you are friend with chain like that just because we are warring him? tsk tsk.. thats so ungentlemanly, baby ;)

Schovy
24th September 2006, 05:59 PM
My point is that LACN is dumbasses for hitting they own allies aka LGC and That how dumb TJO for supporting they allies getting them killed.. And TJO Should be helping they our allies and the point to TJO is that you shouldnt join them cause they dont help you and rather get you killed.

Someone get this guy a grammar book and a dictionary. Though it really does sound like its way too late for you. Here is what you gotta do Champion. Take Oxford's 3-inch thick Dictionary, goto your elementary school teacher and your high school teacher and pound them on the head with it. At least you can take it out on them.

I am not even going to respond and entertain your idiotic question. Why you even bothered to bring this up in GUA I don't know. I am sure you could have figured this out by asking your pals instead of trying to make a scene by pointing fingers at people. There are other ways of seeking attention you know. Streaking seems to work for some, might want to try that on for size.

AUST-
28th September 2006, 09:33 PM
lol, you are friend with chain like that just because we are warring him? tsk tsk.. thats so ungentlemanly, baby ;)

You need to have your babynap again :p

I fought DeathDoc's chain in age 4 alone (back when I was crap, like my account now :p) they werent *that* good at sabbing. It was mainly just 5x1s day after day until eventually, they surrendered and one of his officers gave me a 100mil sell :banana2:

Jedi_Master
14th October 2006, 10:08 AM
Special ed is a nice way of putting it t0msky.

Homeboy is saying that because LGC is allied with TJO and TJO is allied with ES and LaCn is allied with ES that it makes LGC and LaCn allies?

Are you really being serious here?

As far as my account goes, I sab LGC because of the problems with ES. I am ES. We are family. They have been much better allies then LGC could have ever dreamed of being. When Lord Galdor lost interest in your alliance, it was over. Lets face it...we have not been real allies for at least 2 ages. Unless you consider what we have been real, and that is sad.

Champion...just let it go, if you dont like the way things are, sab TJO...we will have fun with ya :)

bubye now.

Yoda

Loki-of-Chaos
14th October 2006, 10:15 AM
Speaking of letting it go Yoda, here's the date of the last post before yours:

28th September 2006, 09:33 PM

nally
14th October 2006, 01:59 PM
It was only 2 weeks ago not exactly a long time ago was it. I have only just found this and everything that Yoda said in his above post is correct.

Unreal_FingaZ
20th October 2006, 03:00 PM

blah blah blah:drool: