PDA

View Full Version : Transfers

kishwa
22nd September 2006, 05:48 PM
I think you should be able to transfer gold, soliders, and weopans to your officers, so that if there new you can help them out.

R1DD1CK
22nd September 2006, 06:45 PM
I agree. OK for an officer that knows what he's doing or a commander who has played for a couple of ages you all have credit transfer and sell offs but what about the new guy ?
transfer of assets should be an option for ppl who play.
But hang on what if you have a fake account!!!!
transfer funds to several different accounts then transfer them back to main account at the end of age LOL.
no this idea wont work would be nice but to many fakers:crowd:

Whishy
22nd September 2006, 07:50 PM
Thats Sellin Off With No Risk At All...So No Unless They Put Limits Like 10% Max A Week...But Even That... =\

jarek
22nd September 2006, 07:54 PM
hell no that would make sell offs dissappear altogether people would creat tons and tons of fakes with out worrying of the gold to be stolen
stupid idea bad bad bad not good that would suck can u imagine the fake numbers?
Sell offs would be obsolite bad idea

kishwa
22nd September 2006, 08:52 PM
:heh: yea your right. didnt think of that. woulda been cool though

r0b-dog
23rd September 2006, 05:21 AM
I think you should be able to transfer gold, soliders, and weopans to your officers, so that if there new you can help them out.

lol.. wouldnt that be easy for cheaters???

I just get some mult's to join me and when im done ready i get them to send gold ,turns and soliders to me.

Ady
23rd September 2006, 09:21 AM
WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN SENDING GOLD TO A MULTI, ONLY TO TAKE IT BACK AT THE END OF THE AGE, YOUR ARMORY VALUE HASNT GROWN AT ALL? ITS THE TRANSFERRING OF FAKES TO THE MAIN THATS THE PROBLEM

ShadowLord
23rd September 2006, 12:41 PM
The most obvious strategy would be to have a chain of people above you, and then transfer the soldiers down....you would more than double your army size this way.