PDA

View Full Version : junior member

battletank
4th November 2004, 10:06 PM
about said topic...i am one....what is it....how do i get to be a regular member....yeah

thanx

Lily
4th November 2004, 10:08 PM
Your member rank changes depending on how many posts you have. If you're a moderator or higher, or have a custom title set for the user group you are in, that overrides the ranking system, you are not affected by this.

Petoux
4th November 2004, 10:09 PM
Your member "rank " is determined by how many times you post on the boards. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are for each increase, but I do know, that it increases very rapidly, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Also, questions like these can be pmed to one of the older members or Mods+ on the forums if you need some questions answered. You could aslo take a quick glance and the FAQS and Rules.

Welcome to GUA. :)

Make sure you follow all rules.

Krystin
5th November 2004, 07:50 AM
Your member "rank " is determined by how many times you post on the boards. I'm not sure what the exact numbers are for each increase, but I do know, that it increases very rapidly, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Also, questions like these can be pmed to one of the older members or Mods+ on the forums if you need some questions answered. You could aslo take a quick glance and the FAQS and Rules.

Welcome to GUA. :)

Make sure you follow all rules.
If you look at the top of this forum you will see::: and Newbie Questions....this is exactly the place for this question :) Yes, we changed it on this forum.

Hi and welcome and with a few more posts you will become, hey, a regular member :)

Hysteria
5th November 2004, 08:01 AM
about said topic...i am one....what is it....how do i get to be a regular member....yeah

thanx

Hello hello :D

TO change your title under your name click on userCP then on profile, then where it says 'custom title'. Simply fill it out and then submit your new title :) (you cant change the Member title unselss you become a mod or above :))

Touch_of_Death
5th November 2004, 11:24 AM
When I saw this topic I immidiatly saw you username: nigy.

I think it is a hugheble name, for a teddy or something. Are you hugheble? :tongue:

Hmm well forget what I said. Welcome and have fun, most of the rules are common sence so it should be hard.

Greetz