PDA

View Full Version : Knights of Kings

Longevus
4th November 2004, 06:25 PM
Alliance Name:

Knights of Kings

Alliance Member Count (on forums):

Currently We are now 21, and growing very fast.

Alliance Forum Link:
http://s7.invisionfree.com/KnightsofKings

Brief description of your alliance:

What Can we offer you:

We use two kinds of clickers:

- The first, we have a clickmaster which you can earn MILLIONS (GOLD) EACH WEEK

- The second, there are some clickers that we can use and EARN MORE THAN 500 SOLDIERS PER DAY.

We can also offer you:

- Protection:

We have the DIRECT PROTECTION of one top 60 and other top 660.

- Tips:

We know all that you need to know about the game. In our forum you can answer of all questions that you have.

- Spam and chat:

You can find friends who can talk about other things. We have also our IRC channel: #knightsofkings

Approved, but please change the misleading term 'earn millions' so newbies don't think you mean gold. Thanks. Rincewind.

condorhero25
5th November 2004, 05:01 AM
The Knights of Kings is indeed quite a good alliance. We've got a player ranked in the top 60 and others ranked in the top 600. We offer 2 fast recruiters and a clickmaster. Up to 1000 clicks per day is possible. We also offer support for our members in many ways. Need help? need trust? You can always depend on us :icon_blus

djerry
5th November 2004, 05:27 AM
Do you want to unleash your true power? Unlock your full potential? Then join the knights of kings! You have nothing to lose! We offer two of the best recruiters out there. The lords of peril recruiter and the rogue guild clicker. With the combination of these, A thousand clicks a day is no problem at all.(for further clicking you can use the clickmaster) kok also give our members all the support you need! So, Think positive and join the knights of kings today!

MortifiedPenguiN
5th November 2004, 04:25 PM
Knights of kings is a GREAT alliance.
I myself created it originally, and as such it was so great i became a top ranked player.

Now with other commitments i have decided to pass it on to a friend, who will hopefully run it better and refine it.

I am still part of the alliance, offering support and assistance to any members, ranked in the top 60 i am sure i can help in some way.

the clickmaster itself offers, at the moment, prizes totalling 30 million gold, you can win a share of 30 million gold each week if you wish, or you may just be part of a great community and help/be helped others/by others.

Also in the future we will offer free clicks to good members.

Longevus, god_dggood and akeeg4 are a great bunch of leaders and will endeavour to help you out, make it the best time possible for you.

so dont hesitate! just join! you wont regret it!

Mortified-PenguiN

Akeeg4
6th November 2004, 03:03 PM
Knights Of Kings is fast growing alliance, with 3 great leaders. Gain soldiers and gold, what more could you want? Come join the growing alliance today!

Longevus
7th November 2004, 09:41 AM
I have been thinking about new members and...

I have opened a period of 2 weeks, new members joined before 21 november will receive 10, 15, 20 or MORE MILLIONS depending his actually rank and number of officers that they have.

The requirements for being a knight is to be under our chain or if you cant do in this age (you had a commander) to be our officer in the next age (but now you will be accepted as a KoK member).

I think that new KoC players or KoC player without an alliance should think about my offer... :whistilin

Longevus
9th November 2004, 10:59 AM
We are growing and growing more each week, we are now 12 active members!!! :banana: :banana:

Do you want to lose the oportunity of earning our great rewards??? :D

Akeeg4
12th November 2004, 10:37 AM
We currently have more than 14 active members and growing fast. We also have a clickmaster where you can earn millions every week. Come by today, dont miss out!

Black_Axe
13th November 2004, 12:10 PM
Well, what's left to say?

An awesome alliance that's growing by the day. The Knight of Kings has some great and dedicated leaders that seem determined to ensure that this alliance will be remembered for one of the most influencial in Kings of Chaos.

Why would you want to join anywhere else??

Dave

"Black_Axe"

Longevus
17th November 2004, 05:30 PM
lol !!!! we have had today our 21 member, we have passed the barrier of 20 :icon10:

And we are allies of some of the most stronger alliances of the game, as Phoenix Rising. :banana: :banana:

Will you lose the oportunity of being an important member in the construction of our clan??

dragontail
2nd December 2004, 08:21 AM
Knights of Kings is a great alliance, i just joined and their very friendly.
And you can win everyweek great prices!