PDA

View Full Version : Lords of Genesis

TheCelticGenesis
5th September 2004, 02:39 AM
Alliance Name: Lords of Genesis

Alliance Member Count(on forums): On This Moment We have 301 registered members

Alliance Forum Link: http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "):

To show that there are still alliances with "spirit."
Mostly people join because of soldiers, ofcourse i don't deny we got such members to but there is something diffirent here.
People are very close and used to each other and very helpfull.
We have fun, even without spamming and so become a Family as well.

Brief description of your alliance: Lords of Genesis

An all Race KoC Alliance sure about itself and it's members.
We've started since the end of Beta/Begin Age 3 and now well growed to over 200 members. Let's see what we got to offer to:

Soldiers: Eevery one wants soldiers right? Well check this, we use:

-Lords Of Peril Recruiter: with 20 minutes of clicking you got 100 soldiers added to your army. Easy and Fast!

-Relentless Recruiter: safer and faster then LOPR, with the Accelerator you can click over 300 links in 15 minutes and get them in return the same day!

Support in Combat:

-Alpha Squad: our Sab Team with people from 1,000,000 to 50,000,000 SPR and better to support you with sabotage missions.

-Beta Squad: our Strike Team with Warriors above 10,000,000 SA and better to support you and other LoG members in Attacks.

-Board with Subforums: The Battlefield contains sub forums where you can aply for help against other players.
If aproved then these topics will be moved to the Battlefield so they will get massed.

KoC Tips & Farms:

-The Fortress: that's our KoC Tips Board where you can aply with topics and questions to get tips and your questions answered on KoC matters.

-Farm List: we have a wide farm list updated around 2 days.
People from 0 to .... DA with above 1000 soldiers at least for you to attack.

Art and Banners:

-We have a Graphic section where our members can aply and request banners, show their own works and so on.

About Allies and Enemies

-Main Allies: Relentless Family, Lords Of Peril, The Force Within.

-Main Enemies: Striker Clan, KoC Elite.

As you can see we've chosen to stick with Relentless Family.
Phoenix Rising Members and other are alowed to join.
Only Striker Clan Members and their Allies are not alowed to join and will get banned.

Anouncement: Genesis Recruiter in Progress!

-LoG is waiting on it's own Recruiter, Genesis Recruiter, there will be a normal Recruiter with fast accelerator and a Clickwhore for Family members and even a new tool that's not seen in the world of KoC yet.

-When will it be availbe? Well, most of like the main recruiter and accelerator is made. Also the new tool called Creation is made.
On December 2 we'll know if we can have the server.
Yes, with our connections it's possible that we can have our Recruiter hosted cheap.

And much more, ofcourse this is recruiting.
Not only that but together with the spirit and strenght that our members have it more becamed a Family.
We sure are close, not afraid to grow and have good contacts.
We are not afraid to protect our members and to act with war!
Still we do work with diplomacy, that's better then reckless attackings.

Every one from Beginner to Pro has his place in our alliance and is welcome in Lords of Genesis.

If you have Questions or Comments then feel free to post them.

~ Approved = Tytrox

HadesTheDarkOne
11th September 2004, 11:17 AM
Good alliance with very friendly leader :)
LoG has very active boards and as well active members (of course). Check them out, they have much to offer.

TheCelticGenesis
12th September 2004, 01:02 PM
Thank you Hades, Hades is an LoG Ambassador, one of the active ones there ;) he sure knows what he's talking about, thanks for bumping up our Topic Hades

Toon_Warrior
28th November 2004, 03:42 AM
Its a great alliance why you should join LoG

*Great leader and i mean great leader great guy
*cool forums which are very active
*Loyal members
*cool art section which sigs,avater,banners some funny picts.
*Have a great luagh on forums
*soon to have a great recruiter to gain soilders
*Protection from its higher ranked players
*Farm lists to help you get the most gold from other players
*Strong aliies

the list is endless so why not give it a try and join up today at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

Shadowfox
28th November 2004, 05:41 AM
I wish you good luck with your alliance TCG!

Toon_Warrior
28th November 2004, 06:31 AM
cheers fox good luck with yours to.

Another reason to join is that we are goign to have fast davnace recruiter by the end of next week so join for the clicks

TheCelticGenesis
28th November 2004, 07:29 AM
Its a great alliance why you should join LoG

*Great leader and i mean great leader great guy
*cool forums which are very active
*Loyal members
*cool art section which sigs,avater,banners some funny picts.
*Have a great luagh on forums
*soon to have a great recruiter to gain soilders
*Protection from its higher ranked players
*Farm lists to help you get the most gold from other players
*Strong aliies

the list is endless so why not give it a try and join up today at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

That sure is the List, still i think some other many things aren't there.
Dunno wich but indeed the list will grow ;)

About our Recruiter, yes, on 2 December we'll know if we can have a server.
Then we can host the recruiter and we'll inform our allies and members.
If you want to know more about it, and sooner then i suggest you join!!

AlphaGenesis
28th November 2004, 04:40 PM
cool, yes, it will be fast and cool
good to get more spies
after some "chantage" on school you got me posting here :icon_blus :whistilin
but it's true, lords of genesis is a nice alliance
so every one go there and join!!!!!!!!

TheCelticGenesis
28th November 2004, 08:49 PM
Chantage is called blackmail in English if i'm correct, lol Alpha.
And we are indeed a nice alliance, nice from you posting.
People, read the first post to get a good explanation what LoG is all about!! :stupid:

AlphaGenesis
30th November 2004, 12:25 AM
i'm just promoted to a Moderator there and i like the job! :whistilin
We have fun but keep it spam-free ofcourse
Celtic, you've done good by creating this alliance

Toon_Warrior
30th November 2004, 02:15 AM
aplhas right good froums no spamming but we do have one board dedicated to all you spammers. And for ceticgenesis is a great leader and has done amazing thigns with this alliance i suggest you join at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis dosent matter what rank you are our higher ranekd members help you out. We have acees to some of the best receuriter the game has to offer such as the renteless click sytsetm and Lops.

HadesTheDarkOne
30th November 2004, 08:27 AM
LoG is a great alliance. They have strong members, but they will still help you with everything if you need help. Instead of the big alliances who don't care about their members. Nice people in this alliance as well :)

TheCelticGenesis
30th November 2004, 09:04 AM
And that counts the same of TFW, i think we are diffirent but still look alike, i'm sure both alliances have good systems and leaders, loyal members, strong players, recruiters and ofcourse a strong close band!

abhorsen
30th November 2004, 10:59 AM
i dont really no much about LoG buti kinda know TheCelticGenisi from rel forums and hes a great guy and im sure he runs a gr8 alliance!!! gove him sum support guys!!!

TheCelticGenesis
30th November 2004, 12:18 PM
Hehe, thanks for Bumping up LoG's GUA Thread!
If you've an alliance then i'm happy to post in their GUA Thread as well. :)
I'll see you again on Relentless Family then, one of LoG's Allies.

Toon_Warrior
30th November 2004, 02:28 PM
celticgenesis and the rest of this proud allaince has great ambitions for the next age and i cant express how much of a great leader Celticgenesis really is. We also have a great way of deciding thigns instead of CG just decding all our dessccions he has a senate if a dessccion isnt approved by the senate in poll then he wont go ahead with the dessccion he does everythign for the members of his allaince.

TheCelticGenesis
30th November 2004, 04:22 PM
celticgenesis and the rest of this proud allaince has great ambitions for the next age and i cant express how much of a great leader Celticgenesis really is. We also have a great way of deciding thigns instead of CG just decding all our dessccions he has a senate if a dessccion isnt approved by the senate in poll then he wont go ahead with the dessccion he does everythign for the members of his allaince.

don't overreact Toon :P
Myeah, i've made a Senate where our Mods/GMods/Admins can gather for important decisions about Diplomacy, Warfare and own Alliance Changings.
This way we stay up to date (lol) and then we know the opinion of other members as well.
By that we don't realy have a dictatory, okay there only 2 admins but the other Senators for not taking wide Decisions without aplying on the Senate. :icon_blus

gizmokitten
30th November 2004, 05:21 PM
Nice, small alliance, cool leaders. Highly recommendable

it was breef, but I said all that has to be known... Keep u the good work CelticGenesis

TheCelticGenesis
30th November 2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks Gizzy, i understand :whistilin :D
i'll do a good post in the OWW Thread allright ;)

And gizzy i hope you go the KoC Meeting in Belgium 2005, i'll try to be there.
Maybe with a LoG T-shirt :D

http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

Toon_Warrior
1st December 2004, 11:02 AM
yeah as gizmo says Celticgenesis does a great job.Celtic also knows very high ranked members in top 100 who often help him out.

TheCelticGenesis
1st December 2004, 12:07 PM
Hehe, lol, top 50 to :whistilin :D
gizzy is a cool guy, LoG has connections with others to, personly i know some Annihilation and Explosions of Phoenix Rising.

But sorry to say but we keep it to Relentless Family now.
I still have friends in PR and will not attack some of them but indeed i will support my own Clan Members and allies.

LoG will keep pwning SC to! :D

http://www.lordsofgenesis.info :whistilin

Toon_Warrior
2nd December 2004, 02:21 PM
the new age is aproaching so come join LoG you join our chain for new age get protection get acces to some of the fastest cliickng system KOC has to offer.
Join our Family at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis all are welcome.

you dont have to join the chain but it would be nice if you could

TheCelticGenesis
3rd December 2004, 08:08 AM
Yes, you can check for links in my siggy area to.
By joining our chain you don't need click minimums or such things and it's easey to contact and get protection.
So if you join our Family then you've made a good decision! :icon_blus

Arwenon
3rd December 2004, 08:41 AM
Lords of Genesis is the best

I can know it, cuz I'm a proud senator in it ;)

Toon_Warrior
3rd December 2004, 09:16 AM
im a senater at LoG as well and we have big plans for this new age apporaching if you wanna be part of somethign speacil next age i suggest you join us and our chain.

TheCelticGenesis
3rd December 2004, 11:27 AM
Yep, hiya Arwie ;) lol
we'll do fine next age, i'm sure about that ;)

HadesTheDarkOne
7th December 2004, 10:21 AM
LoG is an interesting and dedicated alliance. CelticGenesis of course is a great leader who made the awesome alliance banner by himself! Good to be allied with ya!

TheCelticGenesis
7th December 2004, 11:58 AM
Hehehe, yeah, i sure have the impression many people the banner to :D
That's also true, it's good to be allied with each other.
We've supported each other several times, The Force Within is a loyal Ally towards Lords of Genesis and i hope we, Lords of Genesis were/are loyal and helpfull as ally to towards The Force Within.
Both alliances are doing good and i think without topranks and recruiters, we're the best if it's about spirit, loyalty, honour and respect. ;)

Toon_Warrior
7th December 2004, 12:28 PM
i agree with you there CelticGenesis our Forums we migth not have all these fancy recruiters but we have the loyist members and allies you can get.

TheCelticGenesis
8th December 2004, 06:19 AM
true, that makes an alliance an "alliance", not just for the Clicks only.
We keep the fun in the game as well by that, still, the problem is that some forget that and get lured by the tools.

Toon_Warrior
13th December 2004, 06:20 AM
:fridaynit Come on join us we are so close to getting a recruiter we also play other war games such as mediwars and so on.

TheCelticGenesis
13th December 2004, 12:10 PM
Yeah we sure do, MediWar and Kings of Chaos, my toprank in MediWar is 170, on Kings of Chaos it's 421 :band: :awe: :fridaynit

come join and get even a higher rank thanks to LoG!!!

HadesTheDarkOne
13th December 2004, 12:35 PM
Lords of Genesis is a great alliance. Their boards are looking very professional and TheCelticGenesis perfectly knows what he's doing. He's one of the few leaders who is very good at making banners too :)

Toon_Warrior
13th December 2004, 01:01 PM
yeah CelticGenesis can make some wicked banners i mena look at the ones he has got in his sig he is very good he creates banners for members and we have mnay wicked banners avatars a very good art section we also are a very close to getting our very own clan recruiter so join now at the link below. :icon_psyc

TheCelticGenesis
14th December 2004, 04:03 AM
Thanks, indeed our recruiter is done, only a server is needed.¨
People are now in search for that, we'll probably have an Accelerator, ClickW0re and a new tool called Creation. :fridaynit :uzi:

Toon_Warrior
14th December 2004, 05:48 AM
cant wait for it its brillent way of getting soilders and will be quick all we need is many people to be able to use it

HadesTheDarkOne
14th December 2004, 12:07 PM
Yes, you hear it right! Lords of Genesis is going to have their own recruiter! Now thats what I call special for an alliance of that size! They already have some very fast recruiters to use and now as well their own one! Take a look at www.lordsofgenesis.info

TheCelticGenesis
15th December 2004, 04:11 AM
Yep, we've several recruiters where we've acces to right now:

-Relentless Recruiter
-Lords Of Peril Recruiter

Personaly i think the RR is the best!
Still, it's not only for the Recruiter(s).
We've true loyalists and followers to, some people more then 1,000 posts!
So we sure keep our forum active!

HadesTheDarkOne
15th December 2004, 05:24 AM
And have you checked out LoG's professional looking forums? You won't get lost there, since the forums are very easy yo use, and it's very pleasant for the eyes :D Take a look at www.lordsofgenesis.info to see what I mean.

AlphaGenesis
15th December 2004, 07:00 AM
our forum is fantastci
you can always can get help
fast and easey!!!!!!
join LoG now http://www.lordsofgenesis.info

Toon_Warrior
15th December 2004, 09:14 AM
all this is right just more reasons to join us our forusm skin is pretty cool. We have alsorts of things to do in our forums we have Polls, awesome spamming, amazing art section, and much more.
We also have an squad of very high sabbers with some spy ratings over 80mill to surport any sabtage missions u might wanna do.

Just some of the reasons why to join this active loyal clan. :biggrinki

TheCelticGenesis
15th December 2004, 10:30 AM
80Millions??? NO we don't!!!

We even have people sure over 100,000,000 SPR!!!! Sabtastic!!! :biggrinki

HadesTheDarkOne
18th December 2004, 11:32 AM
Lords of Genesis has the spirit like other big alliances have, but they always help their members if they're able to do so. Check their nice looking forums on: www.lordsofgenesis.info

TheCelticGenesis
18th December 2004, 11:40 AM
Lords of Genesis has the spirit like other big alliances have, but they always help their members if they're able to do so. Check their nice looking forums on: www.lordsofgenesis.info

Nice Looking Forums, Hmmm, i have the feeling many like our forums, Gem Likes it, Stormsky, Hades, thanks ;)

HadesTheDarkOne
19th December 2004, 11:17 AM
:) And not only the forums, but the banners as well. Everything looks perfect, but that's not everything LoG has to offer. From the inside it's a very good alliance as well with a good structure and some active members who can help you with all problems you come across. Just check it the forums, register and post in the joining section.

Stormsky
19th December 2004, 11:26 AM
LoG will own Age 4, that's what I've heared.

TheCelticGenesis
19th December 2004, 12:38 PM
LoG will own Age 4, that's what I've heared.

Hahaha LoL Stormsky! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/TheCelticGenesis/Clan%20Sigs/Crowded.bmp

that's like one and a half hour ago. ;) Join our active collored forums i would say, http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

Whitedruid
19th December 2004, 01:53 PM
Well euhm TheLordsOfGenesis isn't only a clan with a great spirit!!!
It's also a clan with a heart!!!
The more active members know almost everybody. We also talk to eachother in msn about other stuff then KoC, we aren't a clan with members, but we are a clan of buddies :fridaynit

I just wanna say 'LOG ROCKS' :worship2:

Toon_Warrior
19th December 2004, 02:10 PM
LoG is great allaince ive been in for about 6months and it is brillent i dont need to join any of these big allainces because ive got everything i need here at LoG access to wicked recruiters to gain soilders players with very high spy ratings to help me on sabbing missions and cool members wich are active and not frightened to have a laugh.

TheCelticGenesis
19th December 2004, 04:43 PM
If you want to be a part of it then just join!
We've above 260 Members now and our Forums are indeed very active and we truely have acces to sme of the best recruiters in KoC!

HadesTheDarkOne
20th December 2004, 12:12 PM
And TheCelticGenesis is not only active on the LoG boards, but is also very busy to keep the relationships with their allies updated :) He's working hard and defenitely deserves the support we're giving him. Remind carefully what Stormsky said ;)

TheCelticGenesis
20th December 2004, 12:53 PM
Remind carefully what Stormsky said ;)

what? From us LoG owning Age IV, hehe LoL!
That would be cool, no, we've decided to join up with First City so we can support the other alliances in a team.

HadesTheDarkOne
20th December 2004, 01:00 PM
Wow! That's some serieous important news! I already thought why was Stormsky saying that? It's just for his own good, lol. Nomatter what chain LoG joins, LoG will always stay LoG. :)

TheCelticGenesis
21st December 2004, 04:21 AM
Wow! That's some serieous important news! I already thought why was Stormsky saying that? It's just for his own good, lol. Nomatter what chain LoG joins, LoG will always stay LoG. :)

Myes, but, it's not a chain, it's a Family, or at least, that's what it becamed.
Plus, it's not like we're joining up an alliance, we're joining up a team of alliances where every one can tell their opinion, as member and/or alliance.

That's what's important for LoG, in PR we were only needed for clicks, but support or being asked for support is never bin done.

I think it's important for Alliance Members and Leaders to say their opinion, also this could improve the clan if people think some things are better or worser so you know what the members like, and not what always the leaders like, ofcourse the Senate votes but we'll always positive about decisions and also carefull. ;)

Iceman
21st December 2004, 11:04 AM
The main idea while FC was created was to make a place where the independent alliances could help each other to become stronger every day. The "big three" is just to big to fight against them alone but if independent alliances like us help each other as a big team then we will have a power that will not be controled even for "the big three", we will reign all over KoC, keep still independent and have more friends in KoC than any other single alliance.
Will be a honour and a pleasure to have Lords of Genesis in the FC family.

TheCelticGenesis
21st December 2004, 04:30 PM
And it will be a pleasure of LoG to be part of this Revolutionaire Alliance of Independent Alliances.

LoG is willing to share and recieve tips and recruiters if that's wanted.
Also thank you for bumping up our GUA Thread! ;)

Toon_Warrior
22nd December 2004, 12:55 PM
with all the small and even some big allainces togther we become a powerful force share froums recruiters and everything

TheCelticGenesis
23rd December 2004, 06:37 AM
Speaking of Recruiters, LoG's Recruiter, Genesis Recruiter should normaly be done and online on X-mas or sooner.
Now people are writing the home pages and others and normaly it should be done by X-mas.

So, prepare for a new fast Recruiter, so join LoG http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

AlphaGenesis
23rd December 2004, 06:13 PM
and it will be damn fast to!!!!!
so come join Lords of Genesis to get like thousands millions of soldiers per day :P
okay okay, you'll get above 100-200 then

http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

HadesTheDarkOne
24th December 2004, 05:36 AM
Lods of Genesis is a loyal ally and they are going to have their own recruiter! Which means you get lots of soldiers! Sounds attracting doesn't it? :P

TheCelticGenesis
24th December 2004, 05:42 AM
Yup Yup Yup :D
Ofcourse our Allies are able to get acces to if they Request it. ;)
So LoG will share the fun and the speed!

Toon_Warrior
24th December 2004, 08:40 AM
we also have over 260 members now and still growning join the family today speacil nwo the new age isnt fare away we can offer u loadz of protection and giv u acces to the ebst KOC has to offer

TheCelticGenesis
24th December 2004, 09:06 AM
and for you Toonawarrior i'll get you a free tutorial for typing lessons. :P

But indeed, after you've translated his posts then you'll find out it's true!

Elvishlord
24th December 2004, 07:13 PM
You really should join this clan, its great already, and with FC, it will be even better!

Join this alliance now and enjoy all the benefits!

TheCelticGenesis
25th December 2004, 08:56 AM
Yup, it will be a boost-up for both i think.
It's time that we all unite, more and more Alliances are doing this, and good to!
It's time that we smaller Alliances and Independent Alliances take it over!

Toon_Warrior
25th December 2004, 03:22 PM
yeah that is correct genesis smaller allaince deverve to get something out fo KOC for change its always the big 3 RR SC and PR so next age lets get loads of small clans to unite to became one big force.

TheCelticGenesis
25th December 2004, 04:25 PM
Others like The Summoned also did a "revolution", they left Relentless.
Still, LoG will remain allies with Relentless, but we'll be more carefully about the main war between the Mighty 3 and ofcourse, we'll focus more on our own alliance.

Anouncement: According to DD, Genesis Recruiter would be online for all LoG Members and allies on 5th Junuari, could be the deadline is earlier to.

Toon_Warrior
26th December 2004, 01:27 PM
cant wait Darkdruid says it will just be as fast as RR recruiter so if your after clicks this is the place to be afetr the 5th of januray but i hope you join us not just for clicks but to help us grow and have more fun in KOC. Celtcigenesis you cheecky bugger i dont need typeing lessons lol

TheCelticGenesis
27th December 2004, 10:59 AM
Heheh Lolz Toona, indeed Darkdruid should, but hey, it will be as fast as RR ;)

Toon_Warrior
27th December 2004, 05:06 PM
well if its as fast as RR then why dont join us today adn get acess to one of the fastest recruiters KOC have every seen curtesy of our good freidn Dark Druid who is a member of our allaince we are workign togther with all our members to create the best community, recruiters we have best comunity all we need now is the recruiter to be finished then we have it all so why not join us today at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

And if you wanna become allis with us then go there and post your allaince name and stuff we may give you access to our amazing recruiter

HadesTheDarkOne
28th December 2004, 01:26 AM
Yes, you've heard it correctly, on 5 januari you have to be there (the LoG forums of course) and check out their brand new recruiter. Lords of Genesis is a very active and dedicated alliance, you can find them on www.lordsofgenesis.info

Toon_Warrior
28th December 2004, 03:59 AM
the recruiters not to be missed its going to be amazing and our good freinds the Force Within should be able to use for being such great allies.

We also have around 270 people on our board now and many of them are very active members and loyal. We help each other in sabing missions mass attacks and give each other advice so what you waiting for join us today at
www.lordsofgenesis.info cool forums check it out

TheCelticGenesis
29th December 2004, 06:58 AM
Good description of LoG mate! Cheers!
And true as well! Come join Lords of Genesis now!

AlphaGenesis
29th December 2004, 03:54 PM
Genesis Recruiter is so gonna rule!

TheCelticGenesis
30th December 2004, 04:19 AM
Genesis Recruiter is so gonna rule!

Yeah that would be cool, we'll all do our best! ;)

Toon_Warrior
31st December 2004, 08:11 AM
thats all we can do give it our best shot we have achieved amazing things since you created this allaince when you first amde allaince you were struggleign to get members now there joining for fun. So lets give it ashot and try put our recuiter onto thue KOC map i mean if its as fast as RR and created by our good freind DarkDruid then we should have no problem help us achive our targets by joining us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis got nothing to lose expect 1minute of your life siging up.

king of lost faith
31st December 2004, 08:21 AM
DarkDruid is going to create one ?

Toon_Warrior
31st December 2004, 10:13 AM
yeah thats rigth ehs workign on it this very minute for LoG and his own allaince Kings of lost faith should be great recruiter

TheCelticGenesis
31st December 2004, 08:38 PM
yeah thats rigth ehs workign on it this very minute for LoG and his own allaince Kings of lost faith should be great recruiter

What he tries to say that ofcourse the Kings of Lost Faith can also have acces to it and use it when it's online. ;)

Toon_Warrior
1st January 2005, 06:31 AM
lol yeah i think i better stop trying to write to fast so i dont make so many mistakes. Yeah what i was trying to say was that kings of lost faith will have acces to the recuiter as so will all our allies. The recruiter is going be amazing all we need is to have many members who are good clickers for our recruiter to be more effective it will be just as fast as RR recruiter so why not join us now to have access to a good recruiter and good forums and have a laugh with our members by joning us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis :stupid:

TheCelticGenesis
2nd January 2005, 03:45 AM
I think we should give ToonWarrior here a nice applaus, yes, not only for his good description and recruiting, but for once typing without mistakes :P :eek13:

Well come join us now hereľ (http://s8.invisionfree.com/lordsofGenesis)

HadesTheDarkOne
2nd January 2005, 09:57 AM
Yes, Lords of Genesis has leaders who can type a message without making any mistake! Sounds good, huh? Do you wanne know how to do the same? Check out their forums then on www.lordsofgenesis.info :D

Toon_Warrior
2nd January 2005, 12:08 PM
thanks CelticGenesis lol. There more to our great allaince than most the leader can type without making mistake expect me maybe now and again if ive had bit to much to drink. We have ncie forum freindly members great allies such as TheForceWithin who also has a great leader HadesThedarkone.
We also have a clickmaster and in the next week or so we will even have our own recruiter which shall be just as fast as RR but free. Does this sound good enough for you if it does than join us at www.lordsofgenesis.info

AlphaGenesis
2nd January 2005, 04:09 PM
active forum
active cm
active guathread
zzzz :D :P

join us now! http://s8.invisionfree.com/Lordsofgenesis :tophat:

Toon_Warrior
3rd January 2005, 05:40 AM
yeah thats correct sometimes we can have up 12 people at one time on our fourms writing messages always someone writing messages or on our forums our forums also has great community we also are going have our own recruiter any time soon so join up now at http://s8.invisionfree.com/Lordsofgenesis

TheCelticGenesis
4th January 2005, 07:51 AM
htere are indeed mostly some people online on the forums.
activity is important!

Ow, we're holding an attack this sunday, come join the forces i'd say. ;)

Shadowfox
4th January 2005, 10:56 AM
Nice alliance, active and friendly players :D

If you are looking for a more advanced alliance ... then this alliance is what you need! ;)

Toon_Warrior
4th January 2005, 02:00 PM
we need all the help we can get it dosent matter if your ranked 120,000
or number 1 we dont care we accept everyone. There are goign be massive mas attacks this sunday.

We also have advanced forums active members who are also very friendly we are also here to help everyone gain rank by giving them good advice and tips.

We have Farm lists,clickmaster,artsection rub by me easyly best board :icon_lol: and hopeful we will be getting this recruiter which i have been waiting to sue for ages lol which sounds really good ment to be as fast as RR so just some reasons to join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/Lordsofgenesis

cloudmaker
5th January 2005, 01:38 AM
As one of our allies, i really appreciate their commitment to the game. Join LoG and play along with dedicated players.

TheCelticGenesis
5th January 2005, 11:12 AM
True! LoG is willing to help any person and any alliance of any membercount and ranks. :tophat: :rr:

Toon_Warrior
5th January 2005, 02:44 PM
we have great leader who spends alot of time nd effort runnign these boards so big thanks to him. We also have good allies such as brotherhood of peace and are very close to all our allies we also like helping each other to get the best from KOC players

TheCelticGenesis
5th January 2005, 05:28 PM
we have great leader who spends alot of time nd effort runnign these boards so big thanks to him. We also have good allies such as brotherhood of peace and are very close to all our allies we also like helping each other to get the best from KOC players

Well, i can't do it alone so, i want to thank those Senators who help take decisions for LoG.
Also the Moderators and Global Moderators and Administrators who help with keeping forum clean, doing aprovals and stuff, even working on a Recruiter, who would be online on Monday.

Shadowfox
6th January 2005, 01:07 AM
Yes that's the spirit TCG ... :)

Good alliance, friendly leader, nice players ...
Haven't got problems with these guys yet ... :)
That's a good sign because I get in trouble with everyone :D

Toon_Warrior
6th January 2005, 09:45 AM
lol yeah but it wasent for you celtic then these baords wudnt be runnign a tall you done greta Job.

Also its greta time to sign up becasue we will soon be proud owners of genesis recruiter.
and we have good allies such as shadow foxes we are very clsoe to each other all our allies are great to.

TheCelticGenesis
8th January 2005, 06:16 AM
Yes that's the spirit TCG ... :)

Good alliance, friendly leader, nice players ...
Haven't got problems with these guys yet ... :)
That's a good sign because I get in trouble with everyone :D

LoL Shadow
If you would sab a bit les and watch your language :P :D lol

Toona, looks like you're very close with your allies, we aren't even allied with the Shadow Fox Alliance :P

But indeed, it's true, the allies we have, are the family we have.
Giving aid and support and getting that in return is important!

Toon_Warrior
8th January 2005, 09:30 AM
close suppose so i just like to help our allies if they have the time and friendly when asking to be allies thats all that counts to me i dont like big allainces witch bosses ppl around. Come join us for next age we have active forums and getting clickng faciltites for those extra soilders you might need

TheCelticGenesis
8th January 2005, 10:08 AM
Yup, we're good clickers, having good Clicksystems as well and a good KoC Family as well, Chain Members don't need to join up, with a Message in KoC when joined up in Family they can have acces to the Recruiters. :)

Toon_Warrior
9th January 2005, 01:04 PM
not just only do we have great clicking facilites we also have great actibe forums were we talk about loads of stuff from creating art such as banners to spamming and helping each out in war. so join today at http://s8.invisionfree.com/Lordsofgenesis we have over 275 members and still growing

TheCelticGenesis
10th January 2005, 10:12 AM
not just only do we have great clicking facilites we also have great actibe forums were we talk about loads of stuff from creating art such as banners to spamming and helping each out in war. so join today at http://s8.invisionfree.com/Lordsofgenesis we have over 275 members and still growing

Make that 281 Members now and still quickly rising! :rr:

Toon_Warrior
10th January 2005, 11:31 AM
nto abd for an allaince who have been formed only since the start of this age. You should join this greta allaince we sab togther we mass attack together we talk toghter we have fun together and have a laugh togtehr so come join us now and we also click togther and i could go on but i cant be arsed. so just join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/Lordsofgenesis you wont regret it

TheCelticGenesis
11th January 2005, 11:19 AM
Over 100 Posts here!!!!! well, join LoG! :D

Toon_Warrior
11th January 2005, 02:12 PM
we just need to people to rate our thread. Come join us for next we have great forums and are very close within Lords Of Genesis join today at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

TheCelticGenesis
12th January 2005, 11:36 AM
And rating i will, and good to, because our alliance is good!
One of the best according to others!
Come join LoG and join our mighty preperations for Age IV.

Toon_Warrior
12th January 2005, 12:22 PM
we have big plans but for them to work we need you to join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis so togther we can become a powerful force in the enxt age

AlphaGenesis
13th January 2005, 12:13 PM
the only thing i'm soooooooooooo curious about is GR
it will be fast and with fast i mean fast like hell!!!!!!
come join LoG http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

Toon_Warrior
13th January 2005, 02:11 PM
GR is the genesis recruiter and eys it is going be very fast indeed just as fast as any of the big recruiters but for effectivenesswe need many people to use so come join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis and some fun posting on our forums.

TheCelticGenesis
14th January 2005, 10:23 AM
GR is the genesis recruiter and eys it is going be very fast indeed just as fast as any of the big recruiters but for effectivenesswe need many people to use so come join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis and some fun posting on our forums.

Toona owns and preaches! Listen to him! ;)

Toon_Warrior
14th January 2005, 11:13 AM
http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis we look after each other and we fight togther. We will soon have one of the greatest recruiter KOC has every seen but for this to work we need surport from you. be part of something big for the future

TheCelticGenesis
14th January 2005, 01:07 PM
JUST JOIN LORDS OF GENESIS NOW ON HTTP://S8.INVISIONFREE.COM/LORDSOFGENESIS LOL

Toon_Warrior
14th January 2005, 02:36 PM
please join i stop posting till you do join at HTTP://S8.INVISIONFREE.COM/LORDSOFGENESIS we need you ! we will help you give you advice you name it we offer it

DarkDruid
16th January 2005, 02:49 AM
just love LoG!!!!!!!!!!!

AlphaGenesis
16th January 2005, 04:02 AM
Lords of Genesis

We're Furious, we're Fearless, we're the Force!

Lords of Genesis

We own, We pwn, we'll dominate! LoL

king of lost faith
16th January 2005, 12:08 PM
Lords of Genesis

We're Furious, we're Fearless, we're the Force!

Lords of Genesis

We own, We pwn, we'll dominate! LoL

together with Kings Of Lost Faith,
true ally and friend of LoG ;)

Toon_Warrior
17th January 2005, 11:11 AM
yeah come and join us now we are very close knitted to our allies and work well togther within our allaince if you want protection, surport,advice, clicks, make new friends, and somewere to talk about genral things and KOC then this is the place to at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

TheCelticGenesis
18th January 2005, 01:23 AM
together with Kings Of Lost Faith,
true ally and friend of LoG ;)

cheers! :D

king of lost faith
18th January 2005, 10:35 AM
yeah come and join us now we are very close knitted to our allies and work well togther within our allaince if you want protection, surport,advice, clicks, make new friends, and somewere to talk about genral things and KOC then this is the place to at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

indeed they work weel together with all their allies.
they have a great forum and there are always members online who would love you help you :)

TheCelticGenesis
18th January 2005, 01:09 PM
indeed they work weel together with all their allies.
they have a great forum and there are always members online who would love you help you :)

And i'm glad about that, many members are active and friendly towards each other, clicking goes well, our KoC Family is getting larger to and more!

Toon_Warrior
18th January 2005, 01:18 PM
we have fantactic forums were you can chat about pretty much anything you wish, we have great little community and have acess to the most advanced Recruiters KOC has to offer so why not join us at. http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis
:wave::wave:

TheCelticGenesis
19th January 2005, 10:49 AM
You sure got that right, even more alliances and allies will follow us in chain for nex age, so be a part of it to!
Join LoG Now!!!

king of lost faith
19th January 2005, 12:47 PM
You sure got that right, even more alliances and allies will follow us in chain for nex age, so be a part of it to!
Join LoG Now!!!

yep, KoLF will join under LoG, and we have some very good members as well ;)

Toon_Warrior
19th January 2005, 01:13 PM
cool KoLf happy to have in our chain yes he is rigth there we have big plans for next age and i can see at least 5 members in top 1,000 and probley even more jus got click click clcik and saty active and we wil ldo just fine to help us become a powerful force next age join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis togetehr we can make this wondeful allaince work and become a major force in the KOC world you can sab all our weapons and you stil lwont win because we will still attack you we dont give up we are fighters

DarkDruid
19th January 2005, 03:16 PM
cool KoLf happy to have in our chain yes he is rigth there we have big plans for next age and i can see at least 5 members in top 1,000 and probley even more jus got click click clcik and saty active and we wil ldo just fine to help us become a powerful force next age join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis togetehr we can make this wondeful allaince work and become a major force in the KOC world you can sab all our weapons and you stil lwont win because we will still attack you we dont give up we are fighters

uhu, he's right about that:)

king of lost faith
20th January 2005, 08:55 AM
oh yeah we're fighters alright...
join us or die ! :dead:

Toon_Warrior
20th January 2005, 09:20 AM
lol you dont have to join us but it would eb a greta idea if you did because we will have access to the fastest recruiter KOC also people are signing up for our command chain all the time. Our forums are pretty cool to and we have some real cool people on them join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

Campeador
20th January 2005, 01:06 PM
it indeed it is a nice alliance
i have nothing to add on what people said here before
except maybe:
in LOG there are many ways you can take, you can join one of the 2 squads, and when you are active, you can get into fearless elite, who take deciscions, and maybe, yes, why not, some day there maybe a place in genesis force senators for you
and i know what i'm talking about, i am one :)

Toon_Warrior
20th January 2005, 02:04 PM
everyone is treated equal dosent matter what rank you are you can be ranked number 1 or 140,000 but you will be trated the same. The best thing about this allaicne is The leader TCG is great guy and always listens to everyones opion beofre taking deccsions. We are also very active and well organzied we have spam boards which are cool we have art section wre you can show of your banners so on. We also will have access to the fastest recruiter KOC has to offer. We protect each other and help each other learn about new thigns about KOC you never knew before its worth joining up join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis we have over 100 posts on GUA thread now we just need to get good rating

king of lost faith
21st January 2005, 07:56 AM
TCG is a great guy, when you're in trouble ( got sabbed very bad or so ) he will always help you. but than you will have to join the command chain our the clan :)
he can give you sell-offs ( you can steal like 50 miljon !! ) and the people of the sab squad will be delited to take the bastard who sabbed you down :)
so joining us is probably the best thing you've ever done ;)
http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsOfGenesis

AlphaGenesis
21st January 2005, 01:10 PM
Alpha Squad is indeed great :icon_blus :rr:
to Fearless, not bin there, but i'll soon will be :whistilin :D

Toon_Warrior
21st January 2005, 03:00 PM
TCG only sells of to his most loyal allaince members you will have to earn alot of repect for that but we do have greta sabbers any problems then just go to the alpha sqaud and there sab the pants of them.

king of lost faith
22nd January 2005, 08:13 AM
they also have an attack team, and if you like, you can always join one of their teams ;)

Davie
22nd January 2005, 08:19 AM
great alliance here, hopefully will be able to ally with us at [KoP] (for those of you at LOG who didnt know, you suggested allying with us)

Toon_Warrior
22nd January 2005, 08:36 AM
yeah hopeful we will become allies with KOP we have greta allies so fair and love to have more allies should eb able to have access to one of the fastest recruiters will be launched soon Genesis Recruiter also if you wanna be part of a strong neutral allaince for next age i suggets you join us here at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

king of lost faith
22nd January 2005, 12:38 PM
yep, LoG is creating a recruiter, and it will be as fast as wildfire or evolution !!

TheCelticGenesis
22nd January 2005, 12:44 PM
great alliance here, hopefully will be able to ally with us at [KoP] (for those of you at LOG who didnt know, you suggested allying with us)

KoP? Hmmm, i think that stands for Kingdome of Paladin. ;)
Looks like a good project to, as a thank of posting in our GUA thread KoP will get one post in return. :)

Toon_Warrior
23rd January 2005, 03:37 AM
hes creating a british alliance to which i have joined. ANy on Log PLEASE JOIN US AT http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

Davie
23rd January 2005, 03:40 AM
KoP? Hmmm, i think that stands for Kingdome of Paladin. ;)
Looks like a good project to, as a thank of posting in our GUA thread KoP will get one post in return. :)

yep it kingdom of Paladin!thanks for the post, I recmmoned this alliance to everyone!

TheCelticGenesis
23rd January 2005, 07:15 AM
Cool, thanks! :)

king of lost faith
23rd January 2005, 12:13 PM
TCG has a lot of connections...
to much for his memory i think :P

Toon_Warrior
24th January 2005, 09:25 AM
lol i know we are pretty much allied with everyone lol we do have our enmies who try sab us or somehting stupid like that please join us for next age at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis we nearly have 300 members

TheCelticGenesis
24th January 2005, 10:06 AM
295 good, strong and loyal members, from top 100,000 to top 50 even top 10! :D

king of lost faith
24th January 2005, 10:58 AM
yep idd not bad ;)
you see people, lots of members, and strong members.
this isn't really a clan but more like a family :)

TheCelticGenesis
24th January 2005, 11:06 AM
Genesis Family that is!

Toon_Warrior
24th January 2005, 01:46 PM
We are basislly family you know pretty much everyone within the allaince and you also get to know peopel from other allainces who allied with us thats how close we are we protect each and work as a unit togther we are quite a force join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis not fair from 300 members now we have grown alot since the days we were struggleing to keep this allaince open now we have loads of active members come be part of the family

Gen_Bright
24th January 2005, 10:36 PM
keep the good work guys you are doing good and here is a nice place to be: LoG <<<great people

king of lost faith
25th January 2005, 09:00 AM
3 weeks ago, i didn't knew the alliance, and now i'm one of their biggest fans :icon_lol:

TheCelticGenesis
25th January 2005, 11:00 AM
Nice to know we have Fans, lol, we'll start a fanclub aye :D

king of lost faith
26th January 2005, 04:35 AM
:wave: alright, count me in :icon_lol:

TheCelticGenesis
26th January 2005, 05:23 AM
Count me in??? You can lead it! :D :rr:

Toon_Warrior
26th January 2005, 11:56 AM
lol ive made site for the fans www.LoGfanclub.com its run my Kingsoflostfaith

anyway come join us and im sure u will become a big fan of this allaince to we offer everything you need from protection to clicks to fun you name it we have it jus join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis

cloudmaker
26th January 2005, 12:55 PM
a clan with a fanclub? lol
what do u want more?? They're heading for nr 1 !!

king of lost faith
27th January 2005, 10:39 AM
ow yeahh :D
nice site toonawarrior ;)
( and pls try to post in KoLFs GUA thread as well !! )

TheCelticGenesis
28th January 2005, 10:44 AM
we will, respect for our allies to! ;)

Toon_Warrior
28th January 2005, 03:39 PM
we are very closely knitted with our allies and alawyas help when war or mass attacks are needed havent had to for while but hopeful we wil lsoon fancy some action. Yeah also we need to join for next age we will help each other grow to good accoutns and who acres even if you dont get higha ccoutn you can still chat on our boards wat ever rank who treat people the same.

cloudmaker
28th January 2005, 11:52 PM
U're right on that. I'm proud to have my alliance to be allied with LoG......

Toon_Warrior
29th January 2005, 03:31 AM
we are also proud to ahve you as our allies. We have great forums with mnay active members have acces to some of the bets recruiters in KOC so please join us now

TheCelticGenesis
29th January 2005, 06:00 AM
U're right on that. I'm proud to have my alliance to be allied with LoG......

And vice versa as well. ;)

Toon_Warrior
30th January 2005, 02:41 AM
we have massive plans for next age withc will include launching our new rectuier which is going be as fast or not as fast as RR. So please join join us today and be part of something good for next age

TheCelticGenesis
30th January 2005, 05:51 AM
TW? do i saw you postin PLZ??? Hell no! There's no please needed! :spam1: :heh: :shame:

Toon_Warrior
30th January 2005, 03:44 PM
:Tdance: CG ur jus a spammer lol. Anyway join us at http://s8.invisionfree.com/LordsofGenesis we will have acces to the best recruiters on KOC and we also have some real powerful allies who we regular conatact as we have ambassiters on there boards so we are very ornginsed

TheCelticGenesis
31st January 2005, 02:30 PM
Indeed! :flame:

king of lost faith
1st February 2005, 08:42 AM
and it might be that this clan will grow even bigger very, very soon.
you'll probably hear about it soon ;)

TheCelticGenesis
1st February 2005, 12:17 PM
got the message... ;)

RebelliousKrimpy
1st February 2005, 11:59 PM
lol...

LoG's boards/system and entire clan is excellent. There's plenty of jobs to keep everyone occupied here as well as lots of conversations to join in ;)

TheCelticGenesis
2nd February 2005, 04:28 AM
Sometimes a bit to much work i think, but i love doing it though!
And it seems many others like it there to!

BTW: what happent to your name :heh: :P

king of lost faith
2nd February 2005, 04:28 AM
yeah goddess ?
why did you change your name ?

TheCelticGenesis
2nd February 2005, 04:32 AM
Recruiter is in progress, now having a trial on a new server, just for testing, so people, be prepared! :thumbsup: :brucelee:

Toon_Warrior
2nd February 2005, 10:05 AM
cant eait been waiting for this recruiter for ages lol. It will be fast and best of all its going be big so sign up at our boards and become part of somthing

RebelliousKrimpy
2nd February 2005, 05:59 PM
lol this was the name I first started with, it was LATER changed to GoddessLaura. I tried re-registering here with GoddessLaura.... but it wouldn't let me, so went for my original name <_<

TheCelticGenesis
3rd February 2005, 02:16 PM
well, what can i say.. OMG! :heh:

RebelliousKrimpy
3rd February 2005, 11:47 PM
Whaaaaat? :)

TheCelticGenesis
4th February 2005, 08:19 AM
Lords of Genesis to ownage!

cloudmaker
7th February 2005, 04:40 PM
Are u building a chain next age?

TheCelticGenesis
8th February 2005, 11:21 AM
We already have one. ;)

HadesTheDarkOne
8th February 2005, 11:33 AM
Sorry for my stupid question, but is the LoG going to be solo next age?

Anyway, Lords of Genesis know how to make fun of KoC. No impersonal members there, but everybody ready to help everybody. TFW is happily allied with them from the beginning and we'll always be on your side! ;)

TheCelticGenesis
8th February 2005, 01:55 PM
Same for TFW!
Well, that depends, could be we go Independent as planned or maybe join Relentless Family in chain. :)