PDA

View Full Version : Age 6 WAR Newsroom

Melisa
14th September 2006, 08:17 AM
Hey guys!

I always wanted to know the current wars & the updates on them for this age but I have to check lots of threads to do this

I want to start this thread and ask different clans to post here any news re their wars (e.g. a newly-declared war, whom they're against to, a truce declaration/end of war, a chain leaving a clan during the war, & any other war-related news). You don't need to post how your war started because it can drag the posts into being non-objective especially if the other side will answer back

I hope that this thread will be some sort of one-stop shop to gather news updates on the on-going wars in KOC for Age 6

Please BE REMINDED to avoid flaming, accusing, lying, mudslinging & posting statements that are irrelevant to the nature of the thread

BE OBJECTIVE because we only want to know the happenings, not your personal opinion or feelings toward others especially to your current enemies

Thanks!

-------

To start with, Tribu ni Lapu-Lapu (TLL) have war against 3 clans this age: BSS/DT, SMA/Nameless and Fearless Force (FF)

mutual truce had been declared between TLL & SMA/Nameless last Aug 22

war against FF has ended last Sept 9 upon mutual peace agreement of both sides

Currently, we are still warrying with BSS

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
14th September 2006, 08:56 AM
elitesabbers and lacn are currently warring :

1. LGC/BSS

2. FoH

we just truced with recently - RF, POL, HG, LOP maybe more i lose track with all our wars lol

cash_money_empire11
14th September 2006, 09:10 AM
Wait since when is ES warring FoH?

otter
14th September 2006, 09:16 AM
2 hours ago :p

GenkiDragon
14th September 2006, 09:44 AM
lol.... lets see if the FoH members run....

any decent reason for this war?

cash_money_empire11
14th September 2006, 09:53 AM
Not as far as I can see???

Stes reason?

otter
14th September 2006, 09:59 AM

you are FoH 2 :p :banana2:

Symphony_x
14th September 2006, 10:02 AM
I m currently in an emotionnal war with sw ... does this count????

l0_0l
14th September 2006, 10:05 AM
...any decent reason for this war?

been getting reports that many FoH members are in our logs... farming, probing, excessive reconning... etc.

Not just the smaller members in FoH, but some of the top rankers as well... just a little love tap that we aren't to be farmed

Ok boys and girls, the thread starter specifically requested that we don't get too involved with why these wars started. A quick explaination like this is okay, but no more posts on this issue in this thread please kk? ~Ewor

Melisa
14th September 2006, 10:09 AM

Hi Genki

i hope you won't mind me much but hopefully, posters will avoid discussing 'reasons of war declaration' because more often than not, we end up getting more personal especially if we argue with the current enemies

you have good intention on asking the 'decent reason' but some other players might violently react :argue_2: based on a lot of threads I've read in GUA before :P

we just want this thread to be as objective as possible

thanks & i hope you'll understand ^_^

Melisa
14th September 2006, 10:18 AM
Is it true that the chain from Lofwyr0 http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2251652 have left BSS? A colleague from TLL told me that it was confirmed by Lady_Of_Chaos

Can anybody from BSS confirm this?

cash_money_empire11
14th September 2006, 10:20 AM
Ummm.....well we need to sort this out so I guess we can post here to do so! ;)

Well viv's chain has left as well! So I have no idea what is wrong at BSS?

t0msky
14th September 2006, 10:24 AM

as ste and elo said, excesive farming and it isnt war its more of a touch you a little bit and see if you like it.
i was asked for a list of targets and we cant give them, because they are random.
the only exact chain we are hitting is lusciousdragon and her lovely officers, there isnt much in there which is why we added a few random names.
its something you know about as we have spoken several times, and it isnt something we have rushed into, as i said at this time there is no war and if you can stop your members trying to farm es/lacn then there wont be a war

give me a :pounce:

kikz
14th September 2006, 10:26 AM
Add this formerly BSS chains.. can somebody confirm this?

Demon_stone's chain: http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2681192

where daydreamer & BSS-rulemachine are : http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3571559

hmmmm

cash_money_empire11
14th September 2006, 10:29 AM
BSS hack proof also gone from chain!

Anyway T0m I think it got carried away there as been an account in ToF that has lost 1.2k in IS's! That a lil excessive dont ya think?

Sabbie
14th September 2006, 10:40 AM
WOulnd't say so, I'd say he's lucky he only lost 1.2k SO FAR...
:p

Sabbie

cash_money_empire11
14th September 2006, 10:49 AM
So what is ES's reason to do this again?

Coooone
14th September 2006, 10:51 AM
Ahhh bad boys ES is coming for FoH, really good reason I must say

cash_money_empire11
14th September 2006, 10:52 AM
Why is it a good reason jumper do you even know?

Sabbie
14th September 2006, 10:54 AM
We explained, cant you read, we have been gathering logs from attacks coming from FoH chain on ES chain and it's a huge list we got after 1 week, we don't take chainfarming too friendly, who would...

Sabbie

l0_0l
14th September 2006, 10:54 AM
I think the last few posts run contrary to melisa's instructions.... a few folks are failing reading comprehension class eh? :P

PM and FoH or ES/LaCN member if you'd like an explanation for the chain sweep

mad-_-
14th September 2006, 11:00 AM
Handy thread if you are looking for farms, especially with your fakes so people can't trace to your main account :D

Coooone
14th September 2006, 11:09 AM
Cash: sarcasm :p

EworTam-
14th September 2006, 11:17 AM
I think the last few posts run contrary to melisa's instructions.... a few folks are failing reading comprehension class eh? :P

Yes, unfortunately.

I'm going to close this thread for a while and tidy it up a bit.