PDA

View Full Version : Some 1 is copying Kings of Chaos Part 2 - the truth!

KaK_Scorpion
4th November 2004, 11:07 AM
over_the_moon101 is Matthew Davison! He started the roumer that it would be a cheap copy. Infact it only has the theme of war that connects it, it will be very different, here is my reply to what matt said:

The school idiot, I am the owner of Kings and Kingdoms and he has been spreading S*** all around the school about it, and it now seems that he is taking to the web to slag it off. Just ask how much programing he knows!

Any way, I joined just to put you straight on a few things:

The game is going to be based in the year 1500 and will progres to 2500ad, this will make the game unique and different from all the others made so far. Also the home page has not even been designed properly as I have not yet done it. I am at the moment working on the real first version of the site (what is currently up i made up in a few mins.

If you have any questions about the game or the site then be honest that you have a problem and join my forum, we will be more than happy to talk to you about what you have to say. The game is in development so we can still make changes if you still have any ideas about the game.

http://www.kingsandkingdoms.com

Hope to see you there,

Scorpion
Administrator and Team Leader.

P.S. Get a life matt!

Closed. Rincewind.