PDA

View Full Version : A MAP

Black_Dragon
8th September 2006, 07:59 PM
Why not having a map showing the names of every players? And their lands?
We could also have our territories, and when we win a battle we have the enemy territory for us, how about that?

And the largest army we have the largest territory we would have to have, but that woud mean that we would have to conquer territories or we couldn`t grow up, perhaps it`s a bad idea, i don`t know, what you think?

Teiresias
8th September 2006, 09:25 PM
Oh yeah and how about a 18,000,000 Petabyte server too and having to pay a 1000 dollars to play?

Excuse my sarcasm but you have to understand, this is a very simple game. Implementing a map for 55,599 players will cost a massive load of server space. So either KoC will become REALLY expensive or it will become REALLY slow. If you want a complicated, graphical game, you should just go get one in a store. MMORPG's in any fashion can't get that complicated without costing a load, or without being M (which stands for Massive(ly)).

FinalShowtime
9th September 2006, 09:50 AM
Me I like BlackDragon's idea and its not true that It would cost alot more. You can just check some website databased like UTOPIA who got about the same money as KoC do and they got a map.

r0b-dog
9th September 2006, 09:35 PM
Sounds Boring!!!! Sounds like Command and Conquer!!

wallyboy
13th October 2006, 05:40 AM
lol sounds a bit to "civilization4'ish" plus this is a simple game like teirisias said, and who wants that to change? this is a game wherew u can spend ten minutes to 5 hours on... personally i like that option :P

vaiowe
13th October 2006, 08:49 PM
This game is a text-based game... we don't need pictures... to show how small our territory :ohboy: is compared to how big TGF and Top 10 would be

smellygirl336
17th October 2006, 10:44 AM
i would suggest buying a different game rather than changing everything that makes this one what it is...