PDA

View Full Version : The Shadow Angels Tavern

Paradise Wandering
7th September 2006, 03:14 PM
DarkStrike, make the first post.

Also please note that anybody I see posting here who is not a clan member or applying to be one will get their ass whooped by my warning bat.

DarkStrike
7th September 2006, 03:21 PM
correction, similar rules to the BoE clan, if you're an interested in membership you may post here

The Shadow Angels

Leaders

Leader: DarkStrike
Secondary Leader: Truth

Teachers

Headmaster: Bw3nyrgna
Asistant Headmaster: Angel

Ambassadors

Head Ambassador: a-slice-of-cake

Scribes

Head Scribe: Zachary

Evaluators

Head Evaluator: Istar_Magus
Asistant Evaluator: Negative S
Evaluator: im4evil

Servants

Servant: NoobServ
Servant: Kumashin

Paradise Wandering
7th September 2006, 03:29 PM
Important Links and Clan information:

Clan Main Thread: Here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=44700).

Clan Characters:
Striker (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=39097) & Artilitha (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=41791) -- DarkStrike (http://www.giveupalready.com/member.php?u=18671)
Lithe -- Bw3nyrgna
Asher -- Zachary (http://www.giveupalready.com/member.php?u=108)
-- Truth
-- Angel
-- Noobserv
-- Kumashin
-- a-slice-of-cake
-- Istar Magus
Musilia (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=44709) -- Negative S (http://www.giveupalready.com/member.php?u=540)
-- im4evil
-- Absolution

Clan Spars and Quests:

Absense List: (So we all know when someone's away)

DarkStrike
7th September 2006, 03:52 PM
ok here's the explanation for my ranking system:

Bw3nyrgna and Angel: As teachers it is your job to train members who are accepted by the SA but are not necessarily up to par with our standards.

What are our standards?

Everyone must be an above average Rper. You may both stick your noses into each other's training spars and add comments as long as they include something permitting that or they are called SA Training: <insert name here>

You may also take the liberty of asking someone to look at your own works. As I feel that Angry is the most capable and the single best writer[B], he will critique your writing based on any scale of his own choice. Angel, you do not necessarily have to learn his method to teach, but when you report back to the other members we need to have a scale that everyone may conform by, thus preventing confusion.

[B]ASOC: As Ambassador, and as one of the best diplomats we have here in this clan, it will be you that represents the clans ideas as a whole during a particualr debate. Now while this may not seem like much, I have a secret weapon that is going to help increase our membership and will hopefully make us one of the more prominent clans in the BA.

You will represent our ideas as a whole and be our speaker, of course everyone can join and speak their own individual minds, ASOC will speak for the general consensus of the group, and if my secret weapon works, well our ideas will mean quite a bit.

Secondly you will be the second step into allowing someone into the clan, it is your job to grade characters for the clan after they have been approved by our evaluators in their respective spar and have them fixed up and then pmed to me and I will take it from there casting final approval for the person to be admitted to our ranks.

Zach: As another one of our better writers, I wish for you to keep track of anything important to our clan by inserting it in between this post and the rank post. Please date it and such as it will be important. I know you already have a job that involves organizing and recording things with AotFO which is why I want you for the job. You're really good at it.

Istar, Neg, Evil: For now I know that you guys are really good at evaluating people, for one thing, two of you are mods, and one of you is the evaluator for BoE.

Anyone from this point on must apply to be admitted, and you three will set up spars and such where you test them in every sense of the word and then amongst yourselves you must report back to us and give us your input, but you will be the ones who will ultimately decide if the person gets in.

Grade it much like you would a tourney fight, if you have any questions I would highly reccomend talking Bw3n as he has been there done that so to speak.

Grading is in two steps first is the eval spar, next is the character approval step, but that is to be handled by the Ambassadors.

Noob and Kuma: I am at a loss at where to put either of you two, for one thing, I've never rped with one of you before and secondly because we do not have enough members to put you anywhere else.

Your job is actually the toughest though. Basacally you will be doing small tasks that others need you to do in order to achieve the grand scheme of things, and while this seems like the lowest ranking job, you have perhaps the most important jobs of all as you will have your hands in potentially everything.

If your job is unclear allow me to offer an example. Say Zach must go on some trip and will be absent for some time. "Important" things happen that I feel need to go on our history sheet. You will take note of those things and then pm them as soon as Zach is back.

Likewise for the other members, they must contact you to tell you that your services are needed, if you recieve no contact, you are not responsible.

Well now that that's out of the way... Comments, questions, and/or concerns?

Tanked
7th September 2006, 03:58 PM
I'm in man. I'll be working on a profile, since I haven't been on GuA in years, literally... Hopefully I'm good enough

*Jumps up and down* Put me in coach, I can do it! Put me in!

Heh.

DarkStrike
7th September 2006, 04:00 PM
Everyone, welcome my secret weapon.

Truth is Osato/Tanked from Althanas(a mod there), Seregon, and SRPC. He's an insane writer as far as anyone in the BA goes, might I add even with writer's block, so with that I promote him to Secondary Leader.

Paradise Wandering
7th September 2006, 04:30 PM
Welcome Truth, hope you enjoy GUA.

Eric: View my post here. I editted it. Let me know if anything needs added.

EVERYONE ELSE: Since I know everyone's first priority is making things for me easier, could you all PM me the links to your characters (when they're done) and the links to YOUR OWN user profile?

a-slice-of-cake
7th September 2006, 11:09 PM
Tanked/Truth! :woot: Great to see you! He's an incredibly pwnage writer, BTW.

Heh, Darkstrike, playing to my strengths, eh? Sounds sweet. Definitely my favorite of the jobs listed.

I've got my hands full with tons of stuff right now, no time to make a sheet, but it'll happen. I promise.

Tanked
8th September 2006, 06:44 AM
Thanks ASOC, I'm working on the profile now... but it may be longer than I had originally expected. Hopefully it will be good though... we'll see. lol. I think I got the elements down again, it took a while but thanks Ace for the help!

Bw3nyrgna
8th September 2006, 08:26 AM
Alright. Cool. Truth is going to cunfuse me because he isn't THE truth. Or is he? Dun dun dun...

When do you want the rubric and do you have any suggestions? Edit: Suggestions as in requests.

On a side note: everyone aboslutely needs to join the 'shitty tournament' to further the clan's strength and prestige on the forums. (The shitty tournament is in the chat corner...)

Istar
8th September 2006, 08:57 AM
Okay...I can do the whole evaluation thing. Heck, Neg and I ARE Councillors for crying out loud. I'll probably make my char this weekend. It'll be my "work on characters" weekend.

That will be, of course, after I get over the hangover I will surely have.

Hey, Neg...do me a favor and VOTE ON ASIRAM'S EVAL! Both Asiram and Vegna are dogging me to get you guys mobilized.

Bw3nyrgna
8th September 2006, 09:25 AM
Rofl, I am a teacher here but not good enough to be a master according to the academy. This is simply amusing.

CrazyXAM
8th September 2006, 11:20 AM
Hey Darkstrike I want to join I’ll be great you can put me as servant too. Please. *sticks out lip and does the puppy pout.* Oh and here is a link to my character Galen (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=43268)he's a shadow Angel.

DarkStrike
8th September 2006, 01:10 PM
*shakes head* I'm afraid not MaxBlade, for one thing your character does not qualify as a Shadow Angel, secondly until we get organized with assignments and I have the current members have there own information up, I am not accepting any members unless they are someone I know will be benificiary to the clan and can put them under something like Ambassadors.

Negative S
8th September 2006, 01:14 PM
DS said it best Max. One you need to go through and eval and two you can make your character after you go through the eval, assumig you pass that is.

If the other two evaluators dont mind I would like the pleasure of doing this one. As soon as I get an ok Ill update you on specifics.

a-slice-of-cake
8th September 2006, 11:26 PM
Argh... Darkstrike, I'm in need of your assistance in making a Shadow Angel.

I just don't get it.

DarkStrike
9th September 2006, 07:59 AM
Argh... Darkstrike, I'm in need of your assistance in making a Shadow Angel.

I just don't get it.

allow me to show you the time that you keep coming online...1:26 AM!!!!!

get a messenger, and put yourself on at a more reasonable time lol and I'll walk you through the process...

Angry, you may use w/e system you choose, you're now the teacher, not me.

I need everyone who is on the member list to post here who hasn't done so and let me know what's going on.

Zach can you pm those who haven't appeared yet, namely Angel and Kuma?

Paradise Wandering
9th September 2006, 09:53 AM
I'll PM them right away.

-My character is still in the works.
-I have a very busy life right now, with school and my family and work.
-I woke up today and found another piece of tape on my ass. This time I'm blaming Neg, since Bk does better work, and Hoax is too lazy to tape up my ass three nights in a row.

EDIT: PMed both of them.

Endymion
9th September 2006, 10:15 AM
I'm having a bit of trouble, so this character may take a while (and I might decide to make Erastus first, thus making it take longer). I'll still be here, though, lurking in the shadows and waiting for the perfect moment. I also might just RP without a sheet until it's done. *shrug*

Bw3nyrgna
9th September 2006, 10:32 AM
Cake: I <3 u.
Strike: Si
-

Is everyone involved in teh shitty tournament? If we do well in teh shitty tournament than we can expect more recruits.

Negative S
9th September 2006, 10:46 AM
I dont know if Im going to be able to stay in because of this sudden need of a character profile. We'll see

Paradise Wandering
9th September 2006, 11:10 AM
Is everyone involved in teh shitty tournament? If we do well in teh shitty tournament than we can expect more recruits.

I am. Darkstrike is, Cake is, you are, Bwen... not sure who else is off the top of my head.

Neg: Did you see my last post here? Well? Was it you or wasn't it?

Negative S
9th September 2006, 11:12 AM
If you want it to be me then of course it was...I was trying not to answer that one on purpose.

Can I get an ok to do an eval for Max?

DarkStrike
9th September 2006, 02:13 PM
Neg: ok

everyone as far as character profiles go, all I need is description, name, and a brief history...

Neg pm Istar and im4evil to let them know you have an alls go for the eval.

unless you're making a shadow angel, then because I have a standar of quality that needs to be met.

Bw3nyrgna
9th September 2006, 02:35 PM
Rawr.
You want an Evaluation Rubric for a battle? Or a rubric for a character information sheet? Or both? Or for standard advancement within the clan?

Added more stuff to Lithe (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=44714)

DarkStrike
9th September 2006, 02:59 PM
ahhh...

bw3n i wasn't referring to people like you in my post in CoE, Im talking about people like who are worse than me, which is saying something, but not unheard of in the BA.

Anyway, leaving that subject to the wolves, unless you murder me first...

I saw Lithe and it looks absolutely fantastic!

As far as rubric goes, just talk to Angel about it, I don't need to know anything about the rubric, I trust you to know what you're doing and how to get the job done, teach the rubric you wish to go with to Angel and then I am afraid I need to give you your first assignment right away: Noob and Kuma.

Until we know what happened to Angel, I'd like you to just set up a spar between Kuma and Noob, I want you to pop in with OOC comments and drill them so hard you knock the poor guys into the ground.

On Srpc I'd like you to let your friend Param know that I'd like to have the same method applied to me.

Third Kuma and Noob, I want you to hold off from activities involving the clan until Angry and Angel can give me a report on your abilities.

Paradise Wandering
9th September 2006, 04:21 PM
Hey you two, Darkstrike asked me to PM you about the Shadow Angels clan. Since neither of you have made an appearance in either the clan thread or the OOC tavern, the rest of the clan is starting to wonder what's going on.

Just letting you guys know that it's up and running with active people and good RPers now.

So, you two still in?

Just letting you know what I sent them.

Bw3nyrgna
9th September 2006, 05:02 PM
Paramnesia got me banned from SRPC... we're far from friends.

Negative S
9th September 2006, 05:24 PM
Bw3n if you have a rough draft of the rubric you think you could send me a copy so I know what to test him on? I dont really want to make this extremly long and have him do things that we arent even grading for.

And no Im not making a Shadow Angel and I hadnt really planned on using my Angel just yet since Max isnt going to be using one either, but if need be I can try to bull shit some lightning spells for Musilia.

Bw3nyrgna
9th September 2006, 05:28 PM
Just go through a decent sized battle with him.

Negative S
9th September 2006, 05:29 PM
All right...and if there are no qualms with this Im not going to use my Angel since he isnt being tested on one either.

Bw3nyrgna
9th September 2006, 06:20 PM
Link me through pm or this thread, too, please.

Negative S
9th September 2006, 06:31 PM
Im going to pm Max first to let him know and when I get a response Ill link you to my first post

DarkStrike
9th September 2006, 07:25 PM
Thats all good. I forgot to mention that until further notice, any evaluations that take place are too be done by non angel characters.

Good thinking Neg.

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2006, 06:40 AM
Angel is still in, but he's having internet troubles. He'll post soon, he says.

DarkStrike
10th September 2006, 09:37 AM
sounds good

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2006, 11:23 AM
Damn:

My sincere apologies. I recently tore both biceps it appears, and have very limited rom and strength in either arm. One arm in a sing and one hand to type. I'm still all go but until I recover I would not expect to see anything of me. Once again, my apologies.

So yes, he's still with us. but unable to post for a little while at least.

DarkStrike
10th September 2006, 12:16 PM
Holy shit!

Hopefully a full recovery soon.

Bw3nyrgna
10th September 2006, 02:21 PM
Rofl. I might be getting banned soon. Just thought I'd mention it.

Tanked
10th September 2006, 02:38 PM
Banned.. wtf did you do?

Paradise Wandering
10th September 2006, 03:21 PM
Angry, you silly fool. You've already been banned like 20 million times. What did you do this time?

DarkStrike
10th September 2006, 03:54 PM
Ditto what they said.

Bw3nyrgna
10th September 2006, 05:54 PM
I dunno, I got like 4 warnin's in the last day, last time that happened BK banned me.

But it looks like I am not getting banned because the posts wern't warnable. Silly moddies trying to get rid of me again.

DarkStrike
11th September 2006, 02:10 PM
lol

w00t! we still have Angry!

We need to get everyone's asses in gear Zach Neg, and Bw3n. We're supposed to be a clan of ten, not four.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 02:42 PM
What you talkin bout willis?

Bw3nyrgna
11th September 2006, 02:59 PM
I am preoccupied with school, but should have a rubric by ~friday.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 03:01 PM
all right that works for me I can wing it till then...so is DS saying we need to get those other six bums to post in the IC thread or what?

Bw3nyrgna
11th September 2006, 03:02 PM
It will be very similar to my Tournament of the elevated rose rubric, if that helps.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 03:10 PM
Very much so. Thank you kindly

DarkStrike
11th September 2006, 03:15 PM
all right that works for me I can wing it till then...so is DS saying we need to get those other six bums to post in the IC thread or what?

in all aspects...but in essence, you are correct.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 03:18 PM
So who are we missing that we dont already have an excuse for.

Noob and Kuma...well...theyre noobs

Max is beign tested

Actually kuma is hany cap right now

Truth is still working on a character no?

Angel is internet deprived...who am I missing?

Istar and IM4 still need to post...thats right.

Paradise Wandering
11th September 2006, 03:19 PM
Yes, well, I have a huge amount of school, plus I have work, and right now I'm sick as hell and can't be assed to Rp or post except for here because it's an OOC tavern.

Sick, and yet my boss still expects me to work today and my parents made me go to school. Blahg.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 03:21 PM
hack hack har har?

Still...ummm shall I pm those other guys for you Zach or will we put Noob to good use?

Endymion
11th September 2006, 03:26 PM
Istar and IM4 still need to post...thats right.

Ya, ya. I'll get around to it. As soon as I have a name, and a rough idea of personality and appearance, I can post.

Tanked
11th September 2006, 03:30 PM
I'm right here still... almost done with the brunt of my profile, just gotta work on skills/spells. Feh. And then I'm open for a couple threads around here, as long as people actually put effort into them. Heh.

WHOA! uhh... what does that little level thing to the side mean?

Negative S
11th September 2006, 04:08 PM
Umm what level

We need people to post in the Ic thread as soon as possible...so...get to work...please?

Bw3nyrgna
11th September 2006, 04:09 PM
It is an outdated roleplaying aid. Stats go up with post frequency and length. So of course, Marushia has the naturally highest.

If you want to kno wmore, look at modded battles in the BA.

You're never actually going to have 8 active people DS, get used to it... lol.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 04:11 PM
Yeah dude I think AoTFO has...7....we might actually ahve eight...but im sure its 7.

If we can get six Ill be happy.

Bw3nyrgna
11th September 2006, 04:15 PM
I found this out with Sartera, twice, with members numbering ~16 and about 2 active. Rofl.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 04:20 PM
Holy shizzdizzle...2 active rpers...that must have been disapointing.

Anyway you other people...finish your characters and post. Not necessarily in that order.

Tanked
11th September 2006, 04:25 PM
Out of curiosity, what is the point of posting in that thread? Making our presence known? I'm pretty sure that a character profile, and actively posting here mean's that I'm here... heh.

Negative S
11th September 2006, 04:28 PM
Well there is ooc activity and then there is IC activity.

That thread is more of an IC meeting room. Like how we discuss things here that thread is more of a way for us to discuss things between characters. Such as tournaments and what not that we might enter as a clan or dealing with new members and all that jazz. Its like a continuous quest that doesnt require activity, but the thread can be posted in for IC recruitment and what not.

Bw3nyrgna
11th September 2006, 04:42 PM
I need to finish my character. Not that anyone but Darkstrike noticed. *mutter*.

Tanked
11th September 2006, 04:45 PM
I'm the same way man... though I'm not done with mine yet.

As for the IC response. I can't yet because it would not make sense with my character not yet IC'ly in the clan. As soon as Dark Strike and I do my intro thread or whatever I'll put something up...

DarkStrike
11th September 2006, 05:46 PM
indeed but remember, I still have to finish some buisness at Srpc, and already have three things going here...

so yeah, I'll do something with ya truth but after I get finished with this buisness at Srpc.

Paradise Wandering
11th September 2006, 05:51 PM
BK,
Neg,
Hoax,
Hysteria,
Darkstrike,
Zach,
Krystin,
Wolve,
Phoenix Ash
car'a'carn (activity surges)
Celt (activity surges)
Cheesepowah (activity surges)
Shade (activity surges)
The Truth (inactive)
Redtigerfang (inactive)
Rakoth (Inactive)
Forsaken (inactive)
Talhathier (inactive)
Calypso (inactive)
Flex-10 (inactive)
Darth Flame (inactive)
DJ_Magnavox (inactive)

AotFO has 9 active... 4 randomly active, and 9 inactive.

By far the most members total, though less than half post regularly.

DarkStrike
11th September 2006, 06:32 PM
indeed...

but if we want to achieve our goals, we'll need to attempt to do better.

all i want are attempts even if I know that they unlikely and my hopes are probably futile.

a-slice-of-cake
11th September 2006, 10:19 PM
I can't do crap until you tell me wtf I'm doing with these Shadow Angels, DarkStrike.

Not to mention the 5,000 and a half other things I have to do.

DarkStrike
12th September 2006, 12:47 PM
obviously you haven't read all of the posts ASOC, I specifically asked you to get a messenger so I can walk you through the process.

Bw3nyrgna
13th September 2006, 02:06 PM
Only two spell sections to go.

And then a myriad of other useless information...

a-slice-of-cake
13th September 2006, 03:40 PM
obviously you haven't read all of the posts ASOC, I specifically asked you to get a messenger so I can walk you through the process.

My bad, man. I'm on it. :thumbsup:

DarkStrike
13th September 2006, 03:47 PM
Indeed.

lolz

Istar
13th September 2006, 06:04 PM
Okay, I'm posting. I have to go study for my Biology exam now. I'll get around to everything soon enough. I need to update my dojo, create 2 character sheets, update the remaining sheets with the new style used by Arched, and continue posting/doing my mod duties. I'm a little booked, but I'm going to start taking things one step at a time. Freaking College life. And they say there's nothing to do in Kansas...

DarkStrike
13th September 2006, 06:06 PM
lol

take your time.

now i see that world domination can't occur overnight. :-p

DarkStrike
14th September 2006, 05:13 PM
I know this is a double post, but Abs put in to be admitted to the clan.

Too be fair, I had him do a brief eval:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=798088#post798088

Evaluators, including Truth, should post their votes as soon as possible.

He needs three to be accepted.

As stated in the thread, I doubt there will be any discrepencies.

Istar
14th September 2006, 08:50 PM
Voted, fixed Abs ooc tags, and updated approval totals. Abs has 3 approvals, he's in!

Isn't it great to have mods in your clan? They are SO helpful with all their mod tools in speeding things up.

Angel
15th September 2006, 12:12 AM
All right, for my first order of business, I'd like to say that I shouldn't have any more activity issues for a little while at least. I went over my bandwidth quota here at college so they cut me off completely, but it was only for the rest of the week. That was why I couldn't post immediately. Lately my problem has been having to write three different papers, each with drafts due within one or two days of the next.

But that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Anywho, Angry, I can't really remember your rubric for your tourney, but from what I do remember I liked it. It will be a pleasure working with you, even with our differences.

DragonLord
15th September 2006, 03:20 AM
*rears his ugly head* Well, it seems I have three positive evaluations and am thus in. Huzzah and all that jazz. Well, this should take your active rper count up by 1 at any rate, Strike, since I'm seriously itching to do some rping.

I've hand written out my basic stuff for my char, as is my wont, but I'll need to have a word with you, boss, about the specifics.

In other news, yo.

In even more news, I should be able to assist with some low level recruiting. One of you lot makes me a pin banner for this clan, and I'll stick it up on www.tal-vorn.com 's main page. :D Free advertising!

Paradise Wandering
15th September 2006, 05:26 AM
I'm not sure whether putting that link there was to try and get people to register for T'V, Abs, or was a stab directed at me to get me to post in Into the Dark...

hah.

Welcome bro. It'll be awesome RPing with you again.

Glad to have you in too, Angel.

Hey Eric, could I possibly have to characters for this clan? They don't both have to be Shadow Angels, but I found a picture for another character and it gave me an inspiration for her.

DragonLord
15th September 2006, 06:07 AM
Well, it was mostly to show what page the possible pin could go on, but yeah, free publicity never hurt anyone!

As always, Zach, tis good to see you. Oh, and since you mentioned it *kicks you* post, damn your eyes! Anyway, moving on, tis nice to see you Angel, as well as you, Angry. Has been a while since I've rped with you guys and I look forward to it!

Hey, Zach, you've got the numbers, do a quick work out, just how many 'Elite', if I can use the word, members does AotFO have compared to us? :biggrinan

Bw3nyrgna
15th September 2006, 08:26 AM
In my definition of elite we're tied. Zero for Zero.

Though, I guess our definitions may very.

DarkStrike
15th September 2006, 01:01 PM
Zach: Yes you can.

Abs: Great to see you and i def. want to Rp with you, but I'm tied up here and at Srpc since I owe a certain somebody here a battle.

Well, it was mostly to show what page the possible pin could go on, but yeah, free publicity never hurt anyone!

As always, Zach, tis good to see you. Oh, and since you mentioned it *kicks you* post, damn your eyes! Anyway, moving on, tis nice to see you Angel, as well as you, Angry. Has been a while since I've rped with you guys and I look forward to it!

Hey, Zach, you've got the numbers, do a quick work out, just how many 'Elite', if I can use the word, members does AotFO have compared to us? :biggrinan

By generic "elite" terms: we have Zach, Istar, Angry, ASOC, you, Neg, Angel, Kuma, and if you go by what people keep saying...me.

And then using the same process, AoTFO has a solid 9.

But then again, thats going by what the generic form of elite.

Bw3nyrgna
15th September 2006, 02:10 PM
If Zach is on the list of elite, I would like to be removed.

DarkStrike
15th September 2006, 02:47 PM
Listen, chill dude, no shots at people.

That's rule numero uno.

He's now your fellow clan member, so let's not break the first rule shall we?

Bw3nyrgna
15th September 2006, 03:02 PM
He is so far above me, I don't want to bring him down with my meager presense.

Tanked
15th September 2006, 03:44 PM
Lol, no worries man. I'm not on that list yet... though I should have some stuff up very, VERY soon. I have a personal quest and one that I want a couple of people here to join me for, if I can hash out the details... that's proving to be the hardest part.

:(

Paradise Wandering
15th September 2006, 03:52 PM
If Zach is on the list of elite, I would like to be removed.

The fuck?

I've gotten a lot better in the last year or so and you know it, Angry. I don't care if you don't like me, I don't care if you don't think I'm good. The thing is, a lot of people do. If you don't believe it, that's up to you. But don't insult me.

We're clan members now. There's a little thing called mutual respect. Thus far I've given it to you, and you repay me by making an insulting post and then sarcastically saying I'm better?

DarkStrike
16th September 2006, 08:45 AM
Lol, no worries man. I'm not on that list yet... though I should have some stuff up very, VERY soon. I have a personal quest and one that I want a couple of people here to join me for, if I can hash out the details... that's proving to be the hardest part.

:(

You're on an entirely different level Osato lol

and onto my buisness as a leader:

@Zach and Bw3n: ENOUGH!

Bw3n stop taking shots at Zach, Zach if he continues to do it, ignore him.

A quote for your health:

Allies need only be just that, not friends.

Show each other respect. I don't need this clan to pull itself apart before we achieve anything just because of an old enmity.

Bw3nyrgna
16th September 2006, 11:00 AM
So far we haven't actually done anything but amaze at our numbers.

DragonLord
16th September 2006, 02:38 PM
*rumbles* So, let's have a suggestion then, Angry? What should we be doing then?

I personally would suggest a clan quest of some kind, or perhaps a Fre-For-All between us, which would allow us to get to know each others characters. Indeed, just about anything we do as an IC group would help.

Tanked
16th September 2006, 03:58 PM
A free-for-all may not be such an amazing idea... I personally like to rp my characters out, which means that fighting would need a reason. As such, fighting other members IC'ly would make is so that my character would be pretty pissed... heh.

Negative S
16th September 2006, 04:04 PM
IF we could come up with a giant clan quest that has a point and reason for at least six people that would be pretty bitchin. I know hoax tried doing that for AoTFO but we werent exactly the most active people then.

I think that if we start throwing ideas at each other one of us is going ot be able to produce a quest that could activley go on for a few months.

DragonLord
16th September 2006, 05:11 PM
*nods* Then a quest has my vote as well, assuming this IS actually a democracy. >.>

I still have to write up my char, but that's just a matter of time and finding a good image!

I would suggest something to do with our joint Angelic natures, perhaps even something to do with many of our Shadow heritages. What, exactly, I'm not sure yet.

*EDIT*

I've found my pic! Let the writing begin!

Draco
16th September 2006, 07:29 PM
Hi y'all. According to the first post, anyone interested in joining this fine clan should post here, so you may accept this as my request to join.

Now, I've been following this clan from the beginning, so I recall DarkStrike said that you weren't accepting new members until you got things straighted out. However, I would like to apply for membership now, so that I may hopefully have a place in this clan once it's open to new members.

Negative S
16th September 2006, 09:00 PM
Draco your avy makes me cry...and so does your sig.

Your avy seems like an antic that you would expect from Kakashe in one of the episodes

Bw3nyrgna
16th September 2006, 09:20 PM
A ffa is all well and good except it is impossible to do well but a quest is good...

Paladin don't *rumble* at me.
A) I don't know the emotion assosicated with it. B) You're the one who agreed to have a war with Sartera, and quit less than a week in to make your own forum. Don't think any *rumbleing*

Angel
16th September 2006, 10:50 PM
I believe he meant to put *grumbles*, angry.

Personally I prefer the idea of a quest over a FFA because for one, I hate FFA's, and two, quests are much better for getting characters acquainted.

DarkStrike
17th September 2006, 09:07 AM
Time for buisness.

Draco, you must undergo an evaluation to be handled by Istar or im4evil. Later you must recieve a voting from the leaders (Truth and myself) and/or the other evaluators. When one of the two free evaluators is open, he may take you and post a link in this thread.

Let's change things up a bit, Istar, Evil, you may use an angelic character if you think they're ready to go even if you don't have a brief profile set up. Draco, you must suffer and use another normal character, such as your deishling or Tim.

On to the next order of buisness.

As for the FFA, that would be easier for me, but I agree that they aren't a very good idea for, especially, our first act together as a group. Now I have to think about what I need to do to free myself up so that I can post for that quest...

AND still be able to post in everything else.

Draco
17th September 2006, 09:19 AM
I thought you said I had to suffer? :tongue:

Anyways, I understand. I have been keeping an eye on this clan, and MaxBlade's eval, so I've got a pretty good idea of how it works. I'll be keeping an eye out for my eval.

Bw3nyrgna
17th September 2006, 01:09 PM
FFA's aren't good due to the chaos. A small clan tournament, on the other hand, isn't. There doesnt have to be a winner. Just one or two battles between different people.

Kumashin
17th September 2006, 05:01 PM
I've created my char and my arm is out of the sling. Not the most comfortable feelign quite yet but i should be doing okay. Please critique and slaughter him. Not my best piece of work. Thanks for being patient.

Character is havenhel (in sig)

DragonLord
17th September 2006, 07:55 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=799820#post799820

My char, so judgement is required please and thank you!

Oh, and for the record, I like yer char Kuma. :D

DarkStrike
19th September 2006, 12:42 PM
Its great to have you with us Abs and Kuma. Both characters are pending approval though.

I think we are all in agreement that, despite the fact that MaxBlade is indeed trying his hardest out there with Neg, the gming warrants an automatic failing like any other person would recieve.

Are we in agreement?

Paradise Wandering
19th September 2006, 01:49 PM
Yes. If this is to be a elite (or mostly so) clan, any GMing at all, with the exception being the leader of a quest, who in my opinion should be allowed to GM to move it along or kick people out, should not be tolerated.

Negative S
19th September 2006, 04:07 PM
I did allow some tollerance for the sake of continuing the battle, but I guess now it is decided.

DS would you go and make that post soon I dont want him thinking Ive forgottne about him.

DarkStrike
20th September 2006, 03:12 PM
yeah.

Ace_of_Spades is going to be joining us, but I want top test out the approval process backwards this time. So he is in the midst of character creation and then will probably do another intro post like Abs.

Speaking of Abs, the rest of the clan, where do you think he would be most valuable to us? I'm thinking under teachers or Evaluators, but then so that we maintain an odd number of evaluators I'll have to move someone to something else.

Any suggestions???

BTW: Kuma's character is approved and he should send a link to Zach.

Edit: Someone needs to unlock the eval so I can get to it. I neede it open for twenty four more hours, unless there's a mod on in the next 15 minutes so that I can post real quick.

Paradise Wandering
20th September 2006, 03:18 PM
I think Abs should be a teacher, personally. The reason I'm at my current level is because countless spars and quests have gone on either between
Abs and me or Hysteria and me. Those two made me decent. So if Abs could do it to me, (and trust me, I was terrible) he can do it to anyone.

DarkStrike
20th September 2006, 03:19 PM
1 vote for teacher

can you unlock the TSA eval for MaxBlade so that I can make a post there? Or is that against the rules?

Draco
20th September 2006, 03:22 PM
Uh, excuse me? Is anyone gonna put up my eval spar? Or is it not up for a reason. If it's the latter, I'd like to know the reason, so I know what's going on.

DarkStrike
20th September 2006, 03:24 PM
We're organizing our current members, and none of the other evaluators have come around recently, which reminds me, Zach we need to kick action back into these pathetic members.

Split the list soe we can send pms???

Draco
20th September 2006, 03:34 PM
Okay, I see. Just making sure you don't forget.

DarkStrike
20th September 2006, 03:37 PM
We haven't forgotten about you dear Draco.

Anyway, back to buisness, hope Zach sees this thread again soon.

Negative S
20th September 2006, 04:05 PM
Me turn for another spar? Yes no? Let IStar handle it?

What?

DarkStrike
20th September 2006, 04:08 PM
Matters little to me.

If you'd like to go right ahead.

Negative S
20th September 2006, 04:21 PM
ok....so how am I doing this?

Tanked
20th September 2006, 04:46 PM
Hey man, can I take that eval? I'd love to try and work out a few of the kinks I have at that moment... heh.

Negative S
20th September 2006, 04:50 PM
knock yourself out

Tanked
20th September 2006, 05:15 PM
Kick a--.... yeah. Draco, that should be up tonight! I'll try and get something out, as soon as I'm done writing this 1500 word essay. Feh.

Negative S
20th September 2006, 05:16 PM
whats it over I enjoy a challenge

Tanked
20th September 2006, 05:40 PM
Heh, it is over the definition of literature and whether or not it applies to the Bible (New Testament) and the Koran. I have to show that I understand both works, the definition, and how the culture that was impacted by both was changed and shaped... as well as progressed in the future.

It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be, thankfully... heh

Negative S
20th September 2006, 05:53 PM
you know if I wanted to take the time to understand the Koran I would write my own essat....but idont want to.

Paradise Wandering
21st September 2006, 05:11 AM
It's unlocked.

Sorry I didn't get it sonner. After work last night I didn't get back on GUA. And I just woke up.

School now, damnit.

Tanked
21st September 2006, 06:19 AM
I suspect, with my schedule all of a sudden attacking, that the battle for the eval will not be up till Friday. I have a two tests today, and have to coach my Varsity soccer team on an away game that is 4 hours away and starts at 6 p.m. So I won't even be home till around 12-1 a.m.

Heh, sorry about that Draco. It'll be very good though, I can promise that. Heh.

DragonLord
21st September 2006, 06:20 AM
So, what exactly would by duties as a teacher BE? ((I'll get up a Intro Post into the main thread later today))

Bw3nyrgna
21st September 2006, 09:17 AM
Point out flaws and provide sugestions in newbies posts.

DarkStrike
21st September 2006, 12:53 PM
what he said. and Im having mouse troubles (as in my mouse doesn't work all the time... umm check out the Banner that Static made for us over in the Art and Gallery Section...

Oh btw my parents and I had a big fight about me being on the computer, so my activity may grind to a halt for a few days. Just a heads up, but it's possible I shall escape.

Negative S
21st September 2006, 12:56 PM
yeah I used to have that problem then I bought my own damn computer and low and behold they shut up

Angel
21st September 2006, 02:34 PM
yeah, but some people don't have that much money to throw away at once. Anywho... is there anything I could/should be doing right now? I'm sort of at a loss of things to do.

Bw3nyrgna
21st September 2006, 02:36 PM
Welcome to godland.

DarkStrike
21st September 2006, 04:25 PM
First priority. Make CHARACTERS!

Endymion
25th September 2006, 04:39 PM
darkstrike461: im applying for a job so my activity and availability online may be about to become extremely restricted.

Apparantly, he has busy, so he asked me to post this. I suppose this just means that we'll be shorthanded a leader for a while.

On another, unrelated note: Truth is using my sig :tongue: Although, I suppose that's why I made it...

Negative S
25th September 2006, 05:17 PM
yeha I would guess thats why..

So if truth is co leader whats next boss?

DarkStrike
25th September 2006, 05:35 PM
Expect y activity to decrease, not disappear, but yes, for now Truth is in charge, although I understand that he's currently attempting to recover from a freakish case of the flu.

Which immediately drops the hat too...to the head scribe: Zach until Truth is well enough to come a calling.

DragonLord
25th September 2006, 05:36 PM
((can I be added to the front page please, or do I need to make an intro post first?))

Paradise Wandering
25th September 2006, 07:33 PM
Alright, in absense of Truth and Darkstrike, here I am.

First off guys, make characters.

Abs has been added to the list.

I've been sick too, but I'm back, so I'll be working on Asher myself.

Draco
25th September 2006, 07:53 PM
Guys, just FYI, though Truth is feeling sick, he said he'll still do my eval when he feels better. So don't concern yourselves with little ol' me :).

Tanked
28th September 2006, 05:33 PM
Now that my fever is gone (previously 102+ since last week), I will be able to hopefully post a bit. I just quit Althanas as well, so I only post here now... though I haven't started.

Draco... I'll try and get that shite up asap...

DarkStrike
28th September 2006, 06:03 PM
good to have you back my friend.

I left a comment on your myspace lol.

Bw3nyrgna
30th September 2006, 12:13 PM
So are we doing something?

DragonLord
30th September 2006, 01:23 PM
Well, I personally will be making a post in the main thread tommorrow. :D

DarkStrike
30th September 2006, 03:13 PM
I want a character interaction thread started, just to test the waters.

Zach send a pm to everyone so that they get their asses in their and I'll try to do some mass posting soon, I owe something for the LLoS, Hyst/CoE, Eval on SRPC, and a solo quest on althanas, and some fixer ups on T'V for Necathys.

A fair amount to do, but it'll give me something to do with myself. :-p

DragonLord
2nd October 2006, 08:03 AM
Well, who's gonna start this char-interaction thread?

Bw3nyrgna
2nd October 2006, 09:06 AM
Ok. So. I quit. Later.

<3,
~Bw3n

DragonLord
2nd October 2006, 09:46 AM
Roight, one is not having this clan die, so -I'M- posting the interaction thread. Just gimme two ticks to write summat.

DarkStrike
2nd October 2006, 09:49 AM

bye Angry.

Asolution, you're promoted to head teacher.

DragonLord
2nd October 2006, 10:31 AM
Kickin'.

Threads up:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=808193#post808193

Yeah, it's pants. So sue me.

DarkStrike
8th October 2006, 04:12 PM
Alright where the hell is everyone? I am working on a post for the charactewr interaction but everyone get your asses in here!

DragonLord
8th October 2006, 04:13 PM
STILL here. WAITING for posts.

Negative S
8th October 2006, 04:23 PM
what...right post...another one...*burns list of things to do today cursing it for its dastardly ways* what now?

DarkStrike
18th October 2006, 04:40 PM
hmmm... I need to post for the character interaction thread. and we need to get everyone active in here...

...including myself. :-/

Istar
18th October 2006, 07:44 PM
Ummm...I know this kinda makes me an ass, but if it ain't obvious...I'm out too. Sorry DarkStrike, you know I'd stay if I could. Sorry man, I just can't RP angels...couldn't think up a char.

DarkStrike
19th October 2006, 04:16 PM
Ummm...I know this kinda makes me an ass, but if it ain't obvious...I'm out too. Sorry DarkStrike, you know I'd stay if I could. Sorry man, I just can't RP angels...couldn't think up a char.

Probably weren't trying hard enough, but maybe we can redo this clan in a different way. Make it more generic.

I was thinking ERPL (Elit RolePlaying League) All fo our characters would be eligible and we could elect better leaders since I am having issues with RL and The Truth is busy having me, Urei, and himself build another Rp site entirely.