PDA

View Full Version : New Units

Darth_Armando
5th September 2006, 04:06 PM
Maybe in the next age the people in charge should think about adding a few new unit types to each race. Some examples could be, but are not limited to, Berserkers, Pyromancers, Giants, and Golems of sorts. these special units would also add more to a players attack and defense points as well. Not an insane ammount or anything but enough to spice things up a little.

MarlinsRule
5th September 2006, 04:49 PM
Like the unique units in Age of Empires?

Darth_Armando
5th September 2006, 05:31 PM
Like the unique units in Age of Empires?

Not exactly like that but I guess they could be somewhere along those lines.

MarlinsRule
5th September 2006, 07:22 PM
Cause then the Humans could have a King or knight or something.
Elves could have Archers.
I'm not sure about the other races though.

klyf23
5th September 2006, 07:26 PM
Cause then the Humans could have a King or knight or something.
Elves could have Archers.
I'm not sure about the other races though.

Orcs could have ogres or troglodytes.
Dwarves could have . . . er . . . hairier dwarves?

Lord phoenix
5th September 2006, 11:10 PM
Give humans berserkers
i belive this a good idea new units it can work.
honestly i was going to post a simalar idea but it looks like someone beat me to it.

r0b-dog
7th September 2006, 12:26 AM
Wouldnt that try crap it up.... and more annoying... (more soliders to train and more gold to waste) but it would be good if they was a few more new races.

-Grendel-
7th September 2006, 09:34 AM
Orcs could have ogres or troglodytes.
Dwarves could have . . . er . . . hairier dwarves?

How about Dwarven Battle Ragers

Teiresias
7th September 2006, 09:56 AM
So what's the point of them? I could think up a few names as well but I think it's more important to find a good way of implementing them..

klyf23
7th September 2006, 03:39 PM
How about Dwarven Battle Ragers

I mis-read that as Battle Rangers.

Which brought forth the image of a dwarf in a skintight pink/white outfit.

Go-Go Battle Rangers!
- - - - - - - - - - -
On a more serious note, I'd think the dwarves would be the ones with the berserkers, and humans would have some sort of mage/sorcerer.

MarlinsRule
7th September 2006, 04:50 PM
On a more serious note, I'd think the dwarves would be the ones with the berserkers, and humans would have some sort of mage/sorcerer.

I agree with the beserkers. But if we had sorcerers, we'd have to have a magic attack or something.

DeathKnight86
7th September 2006, 09:08 PM
magic attacks would make it too much like hellwars. And i think hellwars and KoC should stay as far away from eachother as possible (i hate hellwars...)

klyf23
7th September 2006, 10:47 PM
magic attacks would make it too much like hellwars. And i think hellwars and KoC should stay as far away from eachother as possible (i hate hellwars...)

Well, I didn't think it'd be a full-blown magic user. Just someone that shoots fireballs or something similar -- like "Tim the Enchanter" from "The Holy Grail."

MarlinsRule
8th September 2006, 06:56 AM

That's what I meant. Magic shouldn't be in KoC.

clarethefem
8th September 2006, 10:25 AM
I mis-read that as Battle Rangers.

Which brought forth the image of a dwarf in a skintight pink/white outfit.

Go-Go Battle Rangers!
- - - - - - - - - - -

I have to say I don't like the idea of sorceres. Why bother attacking when you can just use a socerer to strike down the enemy army with a deadly plague:D

Black_Dragon
8th September 2006, 02:41 PM
Hi everyone, i`m new here and since the past few days that i want to give my ideas and see if we can get
this strait.
First of all i`m Portuguese so if i don`t say something well, don`t get angry.

Ok, so we saw that Darth_Armando sugested some new races/units, that`s a great idea, everyone agreeds isn`t it?
But what i don`t agreed is about Berserkers, Pyromancers and Golems, it has also been sugested Ogres and Troglodytes.
I don`t agreed because for what I have looked in Google, those species are far more powerfull and bigger then
the "normal" races, expecialy the Golems.

My point is that it would be extremelly unfair for the other races to fight against giants or Berserkers, etc...,
because it would take at least 10 or 15 men to kill them, so imagin an army of 3.000.000 soldiers like
TheGodFather_LaCN has, but instead of humans it would be Golems or giants, it´s obviously that it would be an
invencible army, those especies are very powerfull in attack, but they chore look to be very dificult to kill.
It´s just unffair and completely out of balance.
The same thing for Ogres and Troglodytes, an interesting race.

I liked about the idea of miners, so that we can have extra gold, also the sorcerers, but it`s obviously that
clarethefem is right, the sorcerers could just send a deadly plague, but that would be a special upgrade hm,hm......
I think we could have upgrades for everything.
Another thing intersting is the archers, and spear men or heavy spear men, just like in the "Imperia" game.
The last thing that i thing that would be a great idea it`s pictures of our battles or fortifications. That
would give more "color" to the game.

Well, so everyone knowes my ideas so what do you all think?