PDA

View Full Version : es/lacn vs HG/LOP/LGC/RF

Dorgoth
28th August 2006, 07:06 AM
now ive noticed that both sides are still sabbing :katana:

And i was wondering whats the goal of the fight now?

i mean before it was over Euthie and alliances supporting cheaters and not #1.
so are we still fighting for those reasons?

mikil100
28th August 2006, 07:08 AM
I think from reading HG boards i heard shakav say something bout it being #1, LGC for being bullied around, and i dunno for LoP, but, i could be completely wronge

Infiltrate
28th August 2006, 07:13 AM
RF are @ war for different reasons, nothing to do with the Euthie issue just we sab with the other chains as we have friends there and we're fighting the same enemy :)

Now it's just a little role reversal, it's not HG/LOP/LGC supporting "cheaters" anymore ;)

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
28th August 2006, 07:26 AM
now ive noticed that both sides are still sabbing :katana:

And i was wondering whats the goal of the fight now?

we are fighting lgc because they showed support to euthie-, just because they banned dont mean it will stop they still supported it( blah blah at all accusations about cheating, not interested) so till it gets boring then we carry on, hg/lop are another story all they have to do is ask for it to stop we will, after all they didnt even get consulted about euthie joining and it wasnt our intention for it to carry on on them, but if they wanna carry on then fine.
its about them cheating OUR recruiter we will protect that, not about overall cheaters b4 you start, you chose to join one and give him a chain, he is banned thats proof.

@ rf war - getting boring now sabbing same names for a few week and very little left to sab but great farms for smalll members so half dont want it to end, but if they wanted to sort something out can talk to me, or we can carry on here too, more targets the better for us

one thing i will say those of you that left b4 it started make sure your officers stay out of it, there are giving you away and will eventually bring you into the war

GiantDave
28th August 2006, 07:53 AM
@ rf war - getting boring now sabbing same names for a few week and very little left to sab but great farms for smalll members so half dont want it to end, but if they wanted to sort something out can talk to me, or we can carry on here too, more targets the better for us

We have our fair share of farms to :P Yeah got boring for me since banned from IRC :(

Hopefully that should be sorted soon ;)

Miro
28th August 2006, 07:59 AM
It is a pretty good sized war, but it's nothing like...
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=15338
(Whatever happened to those days anyway?...)

In anycase, it seems this war is more along the lines of LaCN/ES vs. RF on one end (and that can be sorted out) and LaCN/ES vs. LGC on the other end.

Brecht_EF
28th August 2006, 08:13 AM
I war ES/LaCN caus they think they are koc police and are guilthy of cheating themselves
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 15 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of Switchblade_LaCN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Switchblade_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Kill3rSam
28th August 2006, 10:18 AM
LoP will continue the war , they cheat :D and we r having a good time

Astral~
28th August 2006, 10:23 AM
we are fighting lgc because they showed support to euthie-, just because they banned dont mean it will stop they still supported it( blah blah at all accusations about cheating, not interested) so till it gets boring then we carry on, hg/lop are another story all they have to do is ask for it to stop we will, after all they didnt even get consulted about euthie joining and it wasnt our intention for it to carry on on them, but if they wanna carry on then fine.
its about them cheating OUR recruiter we will protect that, not about overall cheaters b4 you start, you chose to join one and give him a chain, he is banned thats proof.

this isnt about Euthie, and you know it......this was always about #1
so get off your high horse and admit the truth!!!

but if you want to carry on believing that it was about cheating, feel free
LGC has now become a sab chain, and my members are having fun!!!

Shadow
28th August 2006, 10:52 AM
this isnt about Euthie, and you know it......this was always about #1
so get off your high horse and admit the truth!!!

but if you want to carry on believing that it was about cheating, feel free
LGC has now become a sab chain, and my members are having fun!!!

Personally, I think fighting for #1 is the best reason of all for ES/Lacn to fight LGC.
Now that it appears most of ES/Lacn are cheaters, I really hope TLS wins the age. A leader who won't cheat nor support cheats, and runs a clan of simply great fighters who've fought most of the age for their achievments. Go TLS!

Astral~
28th August 2006, 10:57 AM
of course #1 is the best reason to fight, shame some people wont admit it
and as for TLS winning, I wish him the very best of luck!!

mikil100
28th August 2006, 11:49 AM
LGC a sab chain o.O
certainly not a sab alliance, it must have many out of chain members, and i would like to see RF win this age, but astral winning would be cool two, but seriously, LGC a sab clan o.O, well, maby it will help you guys pull a graa, cus sabberes need a juicy TFF, or TBG either or

Euthie
28th August 2006, 12:00 PM
U must give LGC some credit tho...they're undergoing a radical change from "peacefull, 100% diplomatic, die-hard-clicking, rank alliance'" to a "I-don't-care-about-it-all-anymore-solet's-just-sab-and-have-loads-of-fun clan"

Imo, they still need to learn a lot but they're doing a great job.....only the mass-sabs need to be a bit more structured and stuff like that :)

pitty some of the bigger sabbers got banned tho...but hey, that's life :)

keep up the good work LGC...u'll get there!

Euth~

NardHipples
28th August 2006, 12:02 PM
of course #1 is the best reason to fight, shame some people wont admit it

its also the best reason to boost someone like Euthie- eh and take a sell from him. shame you wouldn't admit that either.

~Stes_The_Destroyer~
28th August 2006, 12:16 PM
if the main reason was #1 then yea i would admit, we may av gone to war with ya sometime this age but ultimately the thing that caused it sooner was you joining euthie- so no it was not the reason this time.

and me personally as i said from the start i dont care who wins it aint me so i dont care, we just have #1 in chain so i'll root for them but i dont care.

Habsfan
28th August 2006, 12:36 PM
its also the best reason to boost someone like Euthie- eh and take a sell from him. shame you wouldn't admit that either.

Fantastic post. Perhaps LaCN/ES are fighting LGC for #1, but the war never started until Astral joined Euthie.

Whether Euthie is guilty or not is of no concern to me, but Astral new full well what that move would mean and therefore I believe that she declared the war. Actions always speak louder then words. Supporintg an alliances enemy is like declaring war.

Good luck to both sides in this war.

Also to answer the question as to why there are no more PR/SC type wars, I'll give you the answer. It's because of chainsabbing. Back in the PR/SC days only select targets were hit, their chains and the new players were left alone. This allowed wars to last longer, while letting new players break into the game and then join the war when they were ready. Also sabbing is now far more powerful and add that to chain sabbing, then big wars generally mean alot of emptied accounts in a few days, and alot of new players quitting the game.

Astral~
28th August 2006, 12:41 PM

the reason I put Euthie as a commander was to show t0msky, I was sick of being pushed around, and the fact he had lied to me!!
the fact that the mass on LGC was organized in advance, and no matter what I had done ES were going to war with LGC that night!!!

after I had done it, several people came to me saying that they were sick of him doing the same to them!!

now you can think what you like, but I know my integrity is intact,
shame I cant say that about everyone,

I think the saying is....
"People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!!"

oldDarmael
28th August 2006, 02:40 PM
When all is said and done, some small objects resembling facts rise to the surface.

1). Cheating does not have shades of gray. Cheating is cheating, so everyone just shut up about that.

2). Euthie, often disliked, is a great scapegoat when you don't have any one else to blame. (He isn't the Boogey Man)

3). In this electronic community we live it, presenting "proof" of anything is just ridiculous, but being human, we al want people to believe us.

4). People will do all they can to Justify thier position, and explain when they do something it is inconsequential, but when others do the same, it is forgivable.

if the main reason was #1 then yea i would admit, we may av gone to war with ya sometime this age but ultimately the thing that caused it sooner was you joining euthie- so no it was not the reason this time. There is a great justification.

and me personally as i said from the start i dont care who wins it aint me so i dont care, we just have #1 in chain so i'll root for them but i dont care.

Not admitting it is not the same as denying it. We had a deal with Euthie, and he kept up his part of it in every way he could. The fact that you guys caught him cheating is irrelevent. We do not endorse the action of these folks, but when they come and apologize, we forgive the.

I know there is a lot involved in running a successful recruiter, and we appreciate it. But come on, you have waged a damn Holy War and will stamp out the individuals you perceive to be supporting them.

It is just a little bit too much fanfare for a relatively small issue.

Brecht_EF
28th August 2006, 02:59 PM
the reason I put Euthie as a commander was to show t0msky, I was sick of being pushed around, and the fact he had lied to me!!
the fact that the mass on LGC was organized in advance, and no matter what I had done ES were going to war with LGC that night!!!

after I had done it, several people came to me saying that they were sick of him doing the same to them!!

And I am one of them T0msky, not caus you got an elvish clan you can push us around dude get off your horse and sab me dude

Hail Astral and TLS

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 15 spies to attempt to sabotage 500 of Switchblade_LaCN's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Switchblade_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 500 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

take that

HoD
28th August 2006, 03:08 PM
Whether Euthie is guilty or not is of no concern to me, but Astral new full well what that move would mean and therefore I believe that she declared the war. Actions always speak louder then words. Supporintg an alliances enemy is like declaring war.

T0msky already said he wanted to war with lgc. Astral moved under euth because we *knew* ES/Lacn were gonna war us and, frankly, we've had enough of the whole hypocrital "zomg, sab teh cheaters cuz they sux". It's A-OK to have bankers or other people who sab with your account, but suspected fakeclickers need to be sabbed ESPECIALLY when they happen to be from the number one contender for a topspot. I love coincidences like that!

HoD

Voldemort
28th August 2006, 03:10 PM

Thats true. Earlier that day I was in #elitesab spying and they were already planning to mass LGC. They were going to do it that day anyways. So Astral joined Euthie- I do believe after the fact the mass started then they had their reason. What a lame one it is though...

NardHipples
28th August 2006, 03:44 PM
Not admitting it is not the same as denying it. We had a deal with Euthie, and he kept up his part of it in every way he could. The fact that you guys caught him cheating is irrelevent. We do not endorse the action of these folks, but when they come and apologize, we forgive the.

by moving under euthie-, astral stepped out and said "i'm going to take the gold from Euthie even though i realize how he obtained it in the first place." the way i see it taking the gold from any of those accounts shows to me that you DO endorse the actions of those folks since Astral would have been the one benefitting from them.