PDA

View Full Version : Which one do you prefer between lacn/ls

r0b-dog
19th August 2006, 09:29 PM
through the koc ages people and clans had came and conquer so who would you prefer to conquer now?

The_1337
19th August 2006, 09:50 PM
I would want to conquer LaCN. They're pretty big this age.

Both would be nice though...

r0b-dog
19th August 2006, 10:24 PM
I would prefer the SC rule......... they much better. XD

IonStormer
19th August 2006, 10:53 PM
champion it seems like you're on a mission to create every kind of dumb thread on GUA... what are you talkin about anyway?

mikil100
19th August 2006, 11:01 PM
I think hes recognizing them as two of the largest clans, so, which on eis better, or more glory to beat, but when RF and PR were in their glory days they must have beeen hard to beat aswell

B_O_D
20th August 2006, 12:23 AM
Striker clan been an enemy of them for the longest time now since they are gone I just wait for orders at DT on who to sab I like to conquer DES but I think thats been done already :(

Soldier_Worst
20th August 2006, 12:31 AM
Why wait for orders? Just take on someone, you're not a puppet.. Do what you feel like.
And since SC is long gone, the only option you can take here is LaCN, and since they're the biggest at this time, it would be only natural if they'd become the most targetted.

t0msky
20th August 2006, 04:41 AM
id wanna conquer lacn, o wait no i wouldnt, i would wanna conquer the PR, i think they are jsut planning to conquer everyone else and your all missing it, think about it, they real quiet this age, reduced clan size, supposedly split up, but come the end of the age remco and co jump back in chain, they all do massive sells and grab number one spot, surprising you all apart from me who can clearly see the plot to overthrow koc from the pr faction.
i think its high time you all recognised the sinister activities and the unseen communications, i havent seen or heard of these mysterious closed doors meetings, but it doesnt mean they arent happening.
for those who havent got a clue, this post is meant as a joke :p

B_O_D
20th August 2006, 08:43 AM
id wanna conquer lacn, o wait no i wouldnt, i would wanna conquer the PR, i think they are jsut planning to conquer everyone else and your all missing it, think about it, they real quiet this age, reduced clan size, supposedly split up, but come the end of the age remco and co jump back in chain, they all do massive sells and grab number one spot, surprising you all apart from me who can clearly see the plot to overthrow koc from the pr faction.

Lol Tomksy why PR been queit this age is because there is nothing over there to talk about.

Spirit_of_the_Hawk
20th August 2006, 10:12 AM
I thought striker clan was dead.

Lord of the Underworld
20th August 2006, 11:27 PM
i think its high time you all recognised the sinister activities and the unseen communications, i havent seen or heard of these mysterious closed doors meetings, but it doesnt mean they arent happening.
for those who havent got a clue, this post is meant as a joke :p

Lol Tomsky, You are absoulty right. There is a great amount of truth in what you have just stated.

EVERY MASS ON PR RIGHT NOW!!

Muhaha i feel so evile.

Spirit_of_the_Hawk I thought striker clan was dead.

I am Lord_striker. Got a problem with that? :countdown

Love me, Hate me, Sab me, Fear me for i am who i am.... I am... YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

And who said Striker Clan is dead?... Is it really dead?.... I mean alot of Former SC members are holding High ranks with their names changed slightly... i mean who knows... I can happen again.

After all, this world everchanging.

r0b-dog
20th August 2006, 11:45 PM
I thought striker clan was dead.

yea there are dead but i said...

who would you prefer to conquer now?