PDA

View Full Version : HACKER in KOC

laithz
2nd November 2004, 12:37 PM
Hi everybody,

I have received a message in my KOC mailbox from a member: "Fastneve" claining to have a site that contains special tool that will help players to get beeter rakning.

this user asks people to enter their koc login information in order to get access to these tools. he has a site hosted with geocities that looks like hotmail.com ans asks for the login and password. when the user enters the login ans password thinking that they will have access to these tools, their login information will be sent to the hacker, who will then use the info to take over their account.

beware of this hacker. i am willing to supply the koc admin with the text of the message that this guy sent me if they request it. but i will not post it here so that it wont be spread anymore.

thank you

Blitz
2nd November 2004, 12:46 PM
That's pretty low to be phishing like that...

I'd recommend PMing the text to a moderator here so that they can contact the KoC admins, as well as e-mailing it to the Admins directly, especially Aman@KingsofChaos.com

Good post, deserves a rep point. :D

Tekano
2nd November 2004, 12:46 PM
if you could post the message + the name, other people know not to trust this person.

BiZzy-BoNe
4th November 2004, 01:44 AM
yeah we need some evidence, please tell us his name or / and that message.

i just noticed it got locked... who did this ? anyway i re-op it

Blitz
4th November 2004, 01:58 AM
Hi everybody,

I have received a message in my KOC mailbox from a member: "Fastneve" claining to have a site that contains special tool...

Laithz already told the name of the person who sent it.

Hopefully he/she will return soon, and e-mail the message to a moderator here at GUA, or Aman, and some action can be taken. :)

i just woke up so im sorry for my mistake. re-CLOSED :) ~ bizzy-bone