PDA

View Full Version : Cold_Fusion vs LGC

ILikePizza421
15th August 2006, 10:30 PM
lol Im taking on LGC and whooping their asses!

So far after 2 days:

Ive sabbed 2150 IS off LGC
Im tired of getting: "Why did you sab me?"

And lost 3k spies and less than 40 IS.

I call that ownage. lol

-Pizza

I HATE LGC! YAY! (Need some sabbers to help me take out all of Astral's annoying little officers)

JL-
15th August 2006, 11:28 PM
There you go again.. becoming a nuisances once again. Good luck with this war... I havent seen you successful in many.

JL

MFnBonsai
16th August 2006, 12:54 AM
lol Im taking on LGC and whooping their asses!

So far after 2 days:

Ive sabbed 2150 IS off LGC
Im tired of getting: "Why did you sab me?"

And lost 3k spies and less than 40 IS.

I call that ownage. lol

-Pizza

I HATE LGC! YAY! (Need some sabbers to help me take out all of Astral's annoying little officers)

Just dont become another lame ass sabber that feels the need to extort gold or credits from LGC....

a true sabber sabbs people for fun.... its never about getting gold or click credits.... its about causing chaos....and destroying weapons and if you do decide that extortion is the way you are going to play then i would instruct no one to pay you....

cause then in my book you are just a wanna be sabber and will never get any respect from anyone playing this game....

LGCmerc
16th August 2006, 02:18 AM
Here is a copy of a msg. that I just got from ColdFussion a.k.a. I_Like_Pizza (whom was an LGC member last age but for some reason decied that he didn't like us and changed his mind in mid stream, came back and tried to attack then then in last age. Now he stooped to this question to me .

"Cold_Fusion None 3 hours ago
Hey I have some questions Id like you to answer for me. I think youd answer them well:

If LGC surrendered soon or now would you give me any payment - from a couple thousand credits to a sell of a couple bil, or nothing? Would you have any respect for me? What kind of reputation would you give me?

Could you answer that personally and as LGC would please. Thanks.

-Fusion"

To which I have replied ; Cold_Fusion None 54 minutes ago no
Hi CF,

Blackmail isnt accepted by BSS

Tom"

I Hope he sees where this style of play leads to?

MFnBonsai
16th August 2006, 02:25 AM
Here is a copy of a msg. that I just got from ColdFussion a.k.a. I_Like_Pizza (whom was an LGC member last age but for some reason decied that he didn't like us and changed his mind in mid stream, came back and tried to attack then then in last age. Now he stooped to this question to me .

"Cold_Fusion None 3 hours ago
Hey I have some questions Id like you to answer for me. I think youd answer them well:

If LGC surrendered soon or now would you give me any payment - from a couple thousand credits to a sell of a couple bil, or nothing? Would you have any respect for me? What kind of reputation would you give me?

Could you answer that personally and as LGC would please. Thanks.

-Fusion"

To which I have replied ; Cold_Fusion None 54 minutes ago no
Hi CF,

Tom"

I Hope he sees where this style of play leads to?

we dont extort gold or credits from our targets.... and i didnt even realise this guy was in my chain and asap he will be removed from chain....

then he continue his shit playstyle elsewhere....

LGCmerc
16th August 2006, 02:30 AM
Thank you guys for acknoledging this and being the kind of stand up players you are. This guy was problems for LGC too when he was a member there , just so you know.

Take care,
Tom

richthegreat_SIN
16th August 2006, 08:39 AM
il talk to him...but plz dont go saying youl have me ditch him:P i wouldnt ditch him...just change how he plays

MFnBonsai
16th August 2006, 09:03 AM
il talk to him...but plz dont go saying youl have me ditch him:P i wouldnt ditch him...just change how he plays

well i dont care who people in chain sabb.... or for how long they sabb for....

but when it gets to asking for gold or credits then it paints a dirty picture of BSS....

if he changes that aspect of his playstyle fine keep him.... im happy for you to.... but if he doesnt then rich i would expect him to be gone....

Stes
16th August 2006, 09:05 AM
tbh bon m8, i cant believe you have rich and co in chain when they cheated everyone out of clicks and yea they did i have proof from rich in msn (i logg all convo's).

MFnBonsai
16th August 2006, 11:14 AM
tbh bon m8, i cant believe you have rich and co in chain when they cheated everyone out of clicks and yea they did i have proof from rich in msn (i logg all convo's).

ask Merv for the chat logs on msn i had with him and you will see why....

and you know where i am.... you could have asked me there ;)

ILikePizza421
16th August 2006, 11:45 AM
About the message: A friend is considering joining me and wanted me to ask waht kinda reputation LGC gave me and if theyd pay me at all. Anyways LGC gave TSF 1 bil last age lol.

I sab for fun. And I hate LGC so this is cool =P

-Pizza

Am I missing something? I got this message:
CarmenX None 11 hours ago

Hi CF,

Tom

Ummm whats this blackmail about? And what does this war have to do with BSS? Im really confused... Im not blackmailing anyone...

JL - I dont like you either so stfu =P Youre just mad becuase Fear and I whooped your asses last age lol

ILikePizza421
16th August 2006, 12:09 PM
Oh just read everything more carefully.

1. Im not blackmailing (read my post above)
2. Just dont consider me a BSS member. MFN hates me lol.

How do you see that as blackmail? I asked IF LGC would pay IF LGC surrendered in a hypothetical situation. Are you a dumbass? Im not asking for gold or shit becuase thats just low.

"cause then in my book you are just a wanna be sabber and will never get any respect from anyone playing this game...." - MFN
Just to let you know I dont care what you think. I just like to fuck around with people in this game... its so fun. I just dont care what other people think and have fun owning XD

-Pizza

skater_00
16th August 2006, 12:19 PM
15-08-2006:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of Cold_Fusion's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Cold_Fusion's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of Cold_Fusion's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Cold_Fusion's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

16-08-2006:

Reason:

I don't like you.

~skater_00

MFnBonsai
16th August 2006, 12:45 PM
Oh just read everything more carefully.

1. Im not blackmailing (read my post above)
2. Just dont consider me a BSS member. MFN hates me lol.

How do you see that as blackmail? I asked IF LGC would pay IF LGC surrendered in a hypothetical situation. Are you a dumbass? Im not asking for gold or shit becuase thats just low.

"cause then in my book you are just a wanna be sabber and will never get any respect from anyone playing this game...." - MFN
Just to let you know I dont care what you think. I just like to fuck around with people in this game... its so fun. I just dont care what other people think and have fun owning XD

-Pizza

Dont hate you.... hate is a strong word.... i just have never agreed with the way you play.... everyone has their own opinions of what is wrong and what is right....

I used to like the hot pizza you used to bring to #BSS but you stopped delivering....

ILikePizza421
16th August 2006, 01:16 PM
lol how do I play that you dont like?

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of skater_00's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter skater_00's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 3 of skater_00's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.

Your spies successfully enter skater_00's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Oh did someone lose 9/10 of their IS? Too bad you only got 5... which I sold so I lost 1 lol

Sorry I cant get on mIRC anymore... the website I used is offline and when I run the actual program it wont connect =(

-Pizza

rdj
16th August 2006, 05:47 PM
Closed for obvious reasons. Warnings will be given out later, as i'm pressed for time atm.