PDA

View Full Version : Want to Join...

r0b-dog
15th August 2006, 04:45 AM
What makes you want to join a clan is it because of the number of rank players? the tools they have? the powerful sab clan they have? the forum?

So what makes you want to join a clan? or a certain type of clan.

AeliusPix
15th August 2006, 05:01 AM
What pulled me in (before I quit) was the fact that the leader actually talked to me. But look how that turned out, we hate each other now. And I don't even play.

Redheadriot
15th August 2006, 06:50 AM
It's nothing to do with rank or anything like that for me, it's how well I get on with the people - the peeps make the clan. ;)

ninja
15th August 2006, 05:00 PM
hmmm never joined a clan but a group i own and i guess
the way u get help from ur fellow members and the way u r treated is what makes u join a certain group

btom4
15th August 2006, 05:18 PM
what convinces people to join a clan is the look,mood,people,and type of clan(slayer/sabber,ranker,peaceful). These are just some of the things needed but what counts most of all i think is making allies and friends with your clan. You can recruit a lot of players into your clan just by being nice and friendly to others and also being true to word, even if they don't decide to join your clan since you've been friendly you just gained a good friend. Which can far and few between in KoC.

Uvi
15th August 2006, 05:30 PM
What pulled me in (before I quit) was the fact that the leader actually talked to me. But look how that turned out, we hate each other now. And I don't even play.

lol that's pretty cute.

Gundarl_NR
15th August 2006, 06:04 PM
heh......i joined the first alliance that recruited me ...and havent regretted it

maybe not the biggest or most powerful alliance in KoC but definitely home
we treat all members the same ... ok ok i lie we pick on a couple but......

everyone is important there is no im better than you a little bragging on the forums but nothing serious

i think the most important thing any alliance can do to recruit is too make others feel welcome i mean dont recruit someone then ignore them ...thats just stupid its like a Myspace friend whore adding 32652938653298653297629365 people and never talking to any of them

and Uvi :) we need to talk bro :)

Poltionorch
16th August 2006, 07:01 AM
Initially I joined LaCN because they were big and I was hoping to get into some nice wars. But I'm staying because they are all really cool people. We have loads of fun on irc (with elmo_lacn the spamking :p), we sab together, we whine together when we get our arse kicked :p, but we most of all have fun together :) That's why I love being allied to EliteSabbers, they're just out to have fun too. I swear to god that if you could see what happens in our priv channels, you'll either be very shocked or rolling over the floor laughing out loud :)

And both LaCN and ES have already proven to me that they will stand up for their members, no matter how small they are :)

IonStormer
16th August 2006, 11:47 AM
i would join any clan that's full of hot babes.... any offers?

Ccucu
16th August 2006, 08:01 PM
What made me go for ES was the manner they threat the game mainly. KoC should be fun and that's what ES is all about. Have fun while playing the game and don't take it too hard.
I see more and more people taking this game to extreme and even interveeing with their RL. Wake up guys, IT'S JUST A GAME!

btom4
17th August 2006, 06:03 PM
ok this turning into nothing but a recruit thread. lets try to stay on topic. so this one doesn't get closed

ms_fishy
17th August 2006, 08:27 PM
What makes you want to join a clan is it because of the number of rank players? the tools they have? the powerful sab clan they have? the forum?

So what makes you want to join a clan? or a certain type of clan.

people should join a clan that matches their game personality - i play with bss not because they are most powerful but because leaders and comrades dont give a damn that i constantly ask for trouble - bss/dt is definitely a place for you if you are after freedom to do as you please and regular backups in case you bite a bit more than you can chew =P

Larvitar
20th August 2006, 04:53 AM

lol i wonder what happened.

AeliusPix
20th August 2006, 05:46 AM
Yeah, if only I could name him hear. That way, people would know to steer clear of him.

Spirit_of_the_Hawk
20th August 2006, 10:15 AM
I would join a clan because the promise me help against my enemies. And if the gives me selloffs and credits...

But now i know many commanders who promises selloffs or credits donīt keep their promises.

So if you know the recruiters you might not need a clan. Often they donīt even help you against your enemies, only few clans do it and only few members of that clan do it.

krethera
21st August 2006, 05:05 PM
one of my favorite things about my chain is the forum and irc activity. people are friendly and always willing to help.

i originally joined becasue that is what my commander was but i felt like i had been there for a long time quite quickly.

Larvitar
22nd August 2006, 12:25 AM
Yeah, if only I could name him hear. That way, people would know to steer clear of him.

he doesn't play anymore. :)

D-X
22nd August 2006, 01:50 PM
I would join a clan because the promise me help against my enemies. And if the gives me selloffs and credits...

But now i know many commanders who promises selloffs or credits donīt keep their promises.

So if you know the recruiters you might not need a clan. Often they donīt even help you against your enemies, only few clans do it and only few members of that clan do it.

i think the relationship of a player to his/her chain should be more than just protection/sells/other benifits, it should be a li`ll more personal than that, YES these things also count BUT having a good relationship is more important in my opinion

i mean i also didnt joined BSS to scare off my enemies, i hardly care abt it, what i care and know is that all the people i talk to in my chain are good people to talk to and have fun with so i enjoy my stay with them ( after all whats the game about ? FUN ! ;) )

P.S thnx to all of BSS for bearing me throughout the time ive been with you guys ^.^, u guys ROCK :badger_2:

P.SS, /me needs a nice juicy BIG sell off for writing this :D

lol, kidding ^.^ i think one should be self capable ;) not too much dependant on chain and commander, rather one should try and help other members out :)