PDA

View Full Version : the most hated alliance

toadfreak
11th August 2006, 11:59 AM
I see so many posts about people who hate certain alliances, and then i read how they try and justify that.

So, here is my question to all of you? Who is the most hated or hate-able alliane in the game, and why?

MFnBonsai
11th August 2006, 01:39 PM
I see so many posts about people who hate certain alliances, and then i read how they try and justify that.

So, here is my question to all of you? Who is the most hated or hate-able alliane in the game, and why?

i hate BSS.... lol.... they treat me bad.... real bad....

DarkD
11th August 2006, 01:50 PM
SC :p

I havent seen or heard of an alliance more hated than SC :)

~DarkD

B_O_D
11th August 2006, 02:02 PM
yes SC takes the cake ;)

cycoduck
11th August 2006, 02:07 PM

That's because you support your members, you back them whenever they need help and you fight for them. Shame on you for that.

As for most hated, SC takes the cake as the clan everyone loves to hate. As for current alliances - take your pick. I'd have to say BSS, because bonz is too good of a leader for his own good.

TPLOTL
11th August 2006, 02:18 PM

I agree with Bon

Apparently everyone runs when they see BSS on the otherside of the battlefield. If your looking for an alliance that makes the rankers poop in their pants .. that would .. without a doubt be BSS!!

chaoticlife
11th August 2006, 02:31 PM
I would have to say BSS because they sab all the weapons in KOC before I get a chance too :(

and that Bonsai man he never talks to anyone in his chain he snubs them al only the top guys talk to each other and the rest get left out in the cold as to whats going on ................ woaaaaahhhh! wait a minute that last part I think is PR lol I keep trying to say bad stuff about BSS but PR pops in my head lol so I guess for me it would have to be PR not BSS .

/me goes to find something bad about BSS to say . ( man this could take some time )

LordCounter
11th August 2006, 02:43 PM
BSS is so bad, i could take them all on my own

ms_fishy
11th August 2006, 03:24 PM
proud to be hated lol
gosh if enemies start loving me i have to quit sabbing and play rank :whip:

Captian Jack Sparrow
11th August 2006, 03:29 PM
Have you ever got any messages from Nameless?

Salieri-Playa
11th August 2006, 03:31 PM
no one really dares to say BSS without sarcasm or any funny things in it because they're just afraid to get sabbed if they say they really hate them ^_^

MFnBonsai
11th August 2006, 03:47 PM
no one really dares to say BSS without sarcasm or any funny things in it because they're just afraid to get sabbed if they say they really hate them ^_^

nah they wont sabb you for that.... but DT will they sabb the pants off anything.... dead or live

chaoticlife
11th August 2006, 03:51 PM
actually BSS are good guys and I posted in this dumb thread to show that you can say anything about anyone and it really doesn't matter because its just a game.

as far as hated alliances go all alliances are hated by someone for some reason .

BSS is less hated by most because what they do is play the game to the best way possible with the rules in place.

so as far as being afraid to say something bad about BSS you are way off base with that comment.

Salieri-Playa
11th August 2006, 04:05 PM
I don't hate BSS as I know some good guys inthere.
Though alot of people "hate" them because u hardly can touch them :)

taco_man1
11th August 2006, 04:06 PM
my most hated was an alliance named after a country... notorious for ALLEDGEDLY cheating

I hope that's vauge enough to not be a cheating accusation...

cheaters ruin the game. not sabbers... though they certainly annoy me enough ;)

Suckonmychunk
11th August 2006, 05:52 PM
FearlessForce. I hate those guys and so does everyone else apparentlly.

toadfreak
11th August 2006, 07:44 PM
I notice whatever clan the number one player is seems to get a lot of hate on here. When midnightrain was number one, every single n00b and solo sabber who could was trying to take the fight to them by themselves. Frankly, I was surprised they didn't form their own alliance: "put the Fear in fearless force" or something.

Harky_
11th August 2006, 11:19 PM
I always thought PR were the evil ones, but it seems more like BSS is the one to be hated. I have had a few scrapes with them this age. All I can say is wtf mate? Attacking is part of the game. I don't go out and try to squash everybody who takes 10 or twenty mill from me. I could, but I don't. They need to chill with the sabb.

toadfreak
11th August 2006, 11:29 PM
I don't hate BSS, but i see where everyoe who does is coming from.

I am sure BSS does gold hits on players they aren't at war with. Do they expect players they hit to sab them for recons and gold hits? If that were the case KOC would be overrun with players afraid to act because of mutually assured destrcution that would follow.

MFnBonsai
11th August 2006, 11:56 PM
I always thought PR were the evil ones, but it seems more like BSS is the one to be hated. I have had a few scrapes with them this age. All I can say is wtf mate? Attacking is part of the game. I don't go out and try to squash everybody who takes 10 or twenty mill from me. I could, but I don't. They need to chill with the sabb.

is that your koc name lol.... might visit you again.... ;)

every alliance has a policy.... BSS policy has been known since BSS was formed in age 3....

taking gold is a part of the game.... so is sabbing....

welcome to chaos....

penfifteen
12th August 2006, 12:15 AM
Tomsky,,,,,,,,,whoever hes with,,,,,,,d e t e s t him XXX

r0b-dog
12th August 2006, 12:25 AM
i say i hate The Jedi Order man they suck they stole the name off Star Wars "The Jedi Order"

How lame is that they take credit off a film. :saiyan:

Loki-of-Chaos
12th August 2006, 12:25 AM
taking gold is a part of the game.... so is sabbing....
welcome to chaos....

Indeed Bonsai ^..^

I don't hate any (why waste the emotion) but some Piss me Right off with an over abundance of self-important assholes.

R1DD1CK
12th August 2006, 12:39 AM
Indeed Bonsai ^..^ I don't hate any (why waste the emotion) but some Piss me Right off with an over abundance of self-important assholes.

Lol indeed I am probably right with you on that one

toadfreak
12th August 2006, 07:53 AM
i say i hate The Jedi Order man they suck they stole the name off Star Wars "The Jedi Order"

How lame is that they take credit off a film. :saiyan:
Every alliance gets a name from somewhere. there are a LOT more alliances on here registered with names from movies and TV, if you look at the complete alliance list.

And, to anyone IN any of the alliances mentioned: This thread exists to find out who is disliked, not so you can tell off everyone who doesn't like you.

Every clan does something other players don't like. I have seen people sab over recruit messages before (and i mean people who didn't have a commander when the message was sent) I have seen people sab just to lower the rank of the people directly above them on the page, and then get their clans involved with it.

Merc alliances still exist apparently, and maybe they deserve their own special place in our hearts. They are alliances that ask for payment to do EXACTLY what BSS already does. frankly, I am surprised none of the existing merc alliances made it onto this list.

Juukamen
12th August 2006, 10:56 AM
I cannot say that I really hate any alliances, but I do hate the n00bs and arrogant assholes... i guess that every alliance got them so my list is big and fat =)

MrFoolKiller
13th August 2006, 01:11 PM
Ask this thread again next age when OmegaMilitia is active. :) I don't really hate any alliance, it's just a game and hate takes too much energy. I do have to say that DES does come to mind but it's not hate, it's more like the feeling you get when a fly is buzzing around you annoying you.

Lillycat
13th August 2006, 01:20 PM
BSS are so cute and fluffy can't hate them ^^

I didn't hate LS at all but age 3 even still there is some that talking about SC and the "The Player You Love To Hate" ^^

So, if is a hard call there. XD

chaoticlife
13th August 2006, 01:46 PM
ok now this thread is got to be the stupidest thing in GUA. all it is showing is that everyone is afraid of someone and because of that ppl say they hate such and such . well hey grow up its a game and different ppl play it in different ways. BSS sabs because thats what they are a SAB SQUAD hello get the picture FF soes whatever it is they do now. ES hmmm could they be sabbers let me think ES = Elite ... whats that other part of the name ...... OH yea SABBERS duh now get on with the game and if you can't take getting sabbed then quit playing the game and let those of us that want to play have the game .

DON'T START ANYMORE OF THESE DUMB THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toadfreak
13th August 2006, 01:55 PM
ok now this thread is got to be the stupidest thing in GUA. all it is showing is that everyone is afraid of someone and because of that ppl say they hate such and such . well hey grow up its a game and different ppl play it in different ways. BSS sabs because thats what they are a SAB SQUAD hello get the picture FF soes whatever it is they do now. ES hmmm could they be sabbers let me think ES = Elite ... whats that other part of the name ...... OH yea SABBERS duh now get on with the game and if you can't take getting sabbed then quit playing the game and let those of us that want to play have the game .

DON'T START ANYMORE OF THESE DUMB THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have a problem with a thread, you don't need to reply. If you look at other posts on this forum, there are players waging personal wars with half of the alliances in the game. I thought i would see which alliance is getting it the worst, or which alliance everyone seemed to think deserved it.

There is no need to be rude to the players in this thread, as it was posted in good fun. other BSS and ES have both been good sports about the ribbing their alliance has recieved, so there is no reason for you to get uptight about it.

Leibstandarte_SS_AH
13th August 2006, 02:03 PM
but he is expressing his hate, what is the difference.

I have no hate of any clan, I don't see what the big deal is with BSS, each to their own, there's a member of BSS sabbing me right now, I don't hate them, it's a game, sure I drop rank, so what, big deal.

It seems to me that if you start hating individuals let alone groups of people in a game then it's time to assess why you are playing the game so seriously.

This game is made so that you are vulnerable, it's up to you to deal with that.

Hate and anger are always your options.

toadfreak
13th August 2006, 02:20 PM
personally, i don't hate anyone either. this thread was made by me to assess the number of people who were actually against certain alliances. for example: A player called dragonpurake was trying to fly solo and war FF when MNR was number one, and someone called ES_killer is trying to get somethign started by solo players against ES.

I wanted to see which clan was hated by moer people on here like that, but i guess it went in another direction lol

chaoticlife
13th August 2006, 02:22 PM
if you wanted to know who was at war with who then that is what the thread should be about not who hates who.

what has been done with this thread is the making of a hit list and an attempt to see how many ppl would rise up against 1 chain because they are most hated as you have put it. well BSS/DT/BBR/CA/ however many other alliances have joined and will be joining together can be called whatever you wanna call them but in the end we all play the GAME because we like to and we play withing the rules that are coded into the game . like it or leave it thats how the cookie crumbles.

as for others in chains being mentioned well if you look at this little thread I too was having fun but the more I look at it the more it annoys me that it exists.

toadfreak
13th August 2006, 02:26 PM
rhis thread was made in good fun and has nothing to dow ith a hitlist. by your logic, your own clan leade will be sabbing you this time tomorrow.

all i wanted to see was who everyone thought had more n00bs trying to fight them all by themselves.

chaoticlife
13th August 2006, 02:38 PM
GiveUpAlready.com > Gaming > Official Kings of Chaos Forum > Round Table > Alliance Discussion
Reload this Page the most hated alliance

thats the title and it says nothing about n00bs or who has more trying to stir up crap.

toadfreak
13th August 2006, 02:50 PM
have you tried readint he first post of this thread? i didn't say "which alliance should we gang up on?"

all i asked was for everyone's opinion of which alliance is more hated/unpopular on KOC.

t0msky
13th August 2006, 04:59 PM
guys its all about fun, none of it really matters, i get around 60 messages a day asking m e to die/have i died yet :P
i dont take any of it personal and its not personal when someone hates how you play a game.
i chose in age 2 when they introduced sab to persecute and generally sab as much as possible, if the game didnt have sab in it, i wouldnt be playing now, , or i wouldnt be as active as i am now i should say, i play mostly because ive made a massive amount of friends in koc, and i love to sab every one of them given the chance, but cos we are friends, they know it only a game.
if the guy wants to make a thread to get ideas about whos aliance is the most hated then good for him, it isnt real hate anyway, its the hate you have for any opponent in an online game, its specific to the moment and the action, not the person

MFnBonsai
13th August 2006, 06:01 PM
guys its all about fun, none of it really matters, i get around 60 messages a day asking m e to die/have i died yet :P
i dont take any of it personal and its not personal when someone hates how you play a game.
i chose in age 2 when they introduced sab to persecute and generally sab as much as possible, if the game didnt have sab in it, i wouldnt be playing now, , or i wouldnt be as active as i am now i should say, i play mostly because ive made a massive amount of friends in koc, and i love to sab every one of them given the chance, but cos we are friends, they know it only a game.
if the guy wants to make a thread to get ideas about whos aliance is the most hated then good for him, it isnt real hate anyway, its the hate you have for any opponent in an online game, its specific to the moment and the action, not the person

t0m you hit the nail on the head....doing what needs to be done in this game is never about taking things personal.... we all have our different styles in which we choose to play :)

and my inbox is never empty.... you get some great messages.... funny messages.... sometimes some real pissed off messages but they all give you a chuckle lol....

and i too have made many friends throughout this land of chaos.... you take the good and the bad and the ugly.... and at the end of the day.... even in war you are still freinds still before during and after the wars....

KoC is really a crap game filled with hackers.... a multi account using chain.... and cheaters but if it wasnt for the friends we make in this game then not many of us would still be playing.... its the community that makes this game great....

if you hate anyone in this game.... dont be a hater.... come visit whoever it is on the battlefield and have some fun....

R3venge
16th August 2006, 08:35 AM
That faggot ass muncher t0msky pisses me off all the time, I wish he would die, and MFn-Bonsai too, what the hell are they thinking leading the 2 meanest sab chains. I hope they die of ghonorrea and burn in hell! ! !

hmm...

--

I think "hating" an alliance is g33ky as hell cuz afterall its just a friggin game.
I do dislike some alliances but do not hate any.

R3-

ILikePizza421
16th August 2006, 05:45 PM
Oh no one said LGC... so I will. I hate LGC! =P

-Pizza

(Thats why Im warring them)

Miro
23rd August 2006, 07:36 PM
Hrmmm...

Here is one that noone would expect..

TBA anyone? :P

ffmaster
25th August 2006, 03:33 PM
idk...hard choice :p...well who have we warred with :p...well ive never liked pr...

r0b-dog
25th August 2006, 09:10 PM
I say LaCn is the most hated alliance, i mean it lacn has been with war with some few alliances and so far lacn is winning with es,bss and dt and allies beside them.... just like Sc with a huge popular clicker. :skullbone :skullbone :skullbone :skullbone

CaveSlug
25th August 2006, 09:28 PM
The most hated alliance has got to be the 4 lazy admins who ruin there own game.

CaveSlug

bearruler
25th August 2006, 09:34 PM
Striker Clan
Although it isn't here anymore, everyone hated it mainly because everyone hated LordStriker.

Why they hated LS... You obviously havn't read "1001 reasons people hate LordStriker".

Bear

l0_0l
25th August 2006, 10:15 PM
The most hated alliance has got to be the 4 lazy admins who ruin there own game.

CaveSlug
someone call the WHAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

crai:tear:crai:tear:crai:tear

Suckonmychunk
25th August 2006, 11:16 PM
someone call the WHAAAAAAMBULANCE!!!

crai:tear:crai:tear:crai:tear

Dude my mom says that, come on

l0_0l
26th August 2006, 01:27 AM
Dude my mom says that, come on
so, you're saying your mom is HAWT like me??

if so, give her my tele... i have some titties i need to box

Miro
27th August 2006, 09:25 AM
lol, guys... :P
In anycase, I still go with TBA - only because they ruined age 4 XD
That and I was in RF at the time when they did their thing so...

Come on, their has to be other TBA dislikers because of age 4 here :P

capkop
27th August 2006, 09:55 AM
ES imo after that move tomsky,tomsky acc players, pulled off I can imagine quite some ppl hating ES now ^^

FinalShowtime
9th September 2006, 07:33 AM
No ES is funny. T0msky is ridiculous lol. Their not even good sabbers that's the fun part. But we love them, without ES there wouldn't be sabbers at ''easy'' level ;)

Coooone
9th September 2006, 09:53 AM
Hah it's funny that we never see big mouth t0msky on GUA anymore

FinalShowtime
9th September 2006, 09:55 AM
T0msky...lol he doesn't even help his alliance. Like you just said, he is a big talker but not a good sabber ;)

Denver
9th September 2006, 11:52 AM
all ppl under Matt_77 aka UnSavable_Sin
lol he has the same mind set as bss but the diffrence is that he only plays the game TO RUIN THE FUN FOR OTHERS! and he has admited this wow talk abnout a loser

Superkip-
10th September 2006, 11:36 AM
why do i hate tranx- ? : he s a , a show off , a bragger , he brags about his stupid account , i kicked his ass this age with my spy rating , and he keeps on telling me excuses like my account isn t half his ... PLus , he is selfish , he thinks about himself only , and if someone offers him a good deal , he ll definetly backstabb his friends, and his leader ..

Tranx- is hawt!! <3

as for most hated alliance atm i think lacn es after t0msky's "mistake"

mikil100
10th September 2006, 11:42 AM
Before, i think BSS was most hated for good reasons :D , but now, definitly ES.
cus of t0msky, and his friends.

FinalShowtime
10th September 2006, 11:43 AM
Yes but don't forget that ES are not a very big danger now...

Symphony_x
10th September 2006, 11:46 AM
trust me guys , you can t compare t0msky with tranx- , tranx is way out of t0msky s league!!!!!!!!1

Custos
12th September 2006, 02:16 PM
Well looks like ES have set out wot we intended to do and become the most hated alliance in koc, when i told tom that we were not the most hated he said fuck that we got to beat BSS.

But in reflection i think it is not an alliance that is hated but an individual and i give that honour ot bonsai, has to be the most obnoxious, arogant player i have ever met and he got his rep of DT. BSS are not the same as they were R.I.P.

All hail ES :banana2: :ban-split :puke:

l0_0l
12th September 2006, 02:20 PM
Well looks like ES have set out wot we intended to do and become the most hated alliance in koc, when i told tom that we were not the most hated he said fuck that we got to beat BSS.

But in reflection i think it is not an alliance that is hated but an individual and i give that honour ot bonsai, has to be the most obnoxious, arogant player i have ever met and he got his rep of DT. BSS are not the same as they were R.I.P.

All hail ES :banana2: :ban-split :puke:
naw, custos bra... to be the mos hated alliance you have to bark like a chicken and shit casino chips

t0msky
12th September 2006, 02:27 PM
i still say everyone loves us, we are friendly approachable and we are gentle when touching animals in an unnatural manner
and i cant bark like a chicken but i do a great howl like a duck

why are the crows calling my name....wondered caw

Gummy06
12th September 2006, 04:02 PM
whats wrong with ES then ?

Agent-of-Mayhem
13th September 2006, 10:44 PM
I actually dont mind ES, chained them a few times, have great respect for them especially t0msky, well some of them I dont like, too bad they all arent decent sabbers. :x

My most hated alliance would have to go to probally... DES because when at war with BSS, they went to war with UL and as a reason,w ell demand for a truce, they asked UL to get BSS to stop sabbing them or theyw ill keep going.

Well, thats just kind of lame moreso but I still detest them :P

Santino
14th September 2006, 02:00 AM
whats wrong with ES then ?

:no: Nothing wrong with US, we're loved and hated but never ignored, and i personally love LillyCat! isn't she cute?

Good luck at war BSS, and LGC! :fork:

Prince Shilo
19th September 2006, 05:24 PM
I used to hate Striker Clan

bloodpirate
21st September 2006, 05:18 PM
i would like to make a note here, there is a great difference between being a hated alliance and a feared alliance. the most feared alliance would be one that works the best together, to achieve a goal (even if that goal is to steal candy from a baby). the most hated alliance would be the one that steals the candy from the baby by killing the baby.

t0msky
21st September 2006, 06:15 PM
i would like to make a note here, there is a great difference between being a hated alliance and a feared alliance. the most feared alliance would be one that works the best together, to achieve a goal (even if that goal is to steal candy from a baby). the most hated alliance would be the one that steals the candy from the baby by killing the baby.

so who would you say is the fred west of koc.....
i dont build many patios and i dont do a harold shipman of a weekend but id like to think we slap the babies pretty hard

Conpmana
26th September 2006, 05:15 PM
This one is easy, I even built a forum for it:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/FBSS/index.php?

FBSS think you can figure it out:)

I dont hate them but by far they are the most feared "BSS" BSS shows up in a rankers logs and they all run like little babys

ms_fishy
27th September 2006, 11:42 AM
dont know bout being feared but hatred is a sure thing lol

if you were part of BSS, you'd see a series of tiny and not so tiny chains like FBSS hurling themselves at us - they come, they brag, they tell us how they hate and want to see us rot in hell - blah blah ;)

many times tho - we'd find out these guys are the fighting egos of some rank accounts who got a bit of fighting spirits in them but couldnt see their weapons gone - and whats funny is that we're actually not that irrational, if you fight fair and square with your real account, take the beating, and still keep coming back - we love you AND we actually have many joining us after our fighting days ;)

MFnBonsai
28th September 2006, 12:51 AM
i dont know about BSS being hated....

seems some in TLL wub me or maybe trying a different strategy of maybe saying i got hacked and might send messages to my officers to get them to move to TLL chain....

Name: BSS-MFmBonsai
Commander: ross_krlee_baby
Race: Orcs
Highest Rank 47,636 / 45 minutes ago
Army Size: 104
Treasury: 38,108
Fortifications: Camp
Buddy List Status: None

and no that aint me ^^

but then again it sort of fits when you see this one that has recently left their chain....

Name: BSS_loves_TLL
Commander: None
Race: Humans
Highest Rank 40,339 / 47 minutes ago
Army Size: 138
Treasury: 400,421
Fortifications: Camp

ms_fishy
28th September 2006, 05:07 AM
how could you forget this one =P

Name: TLL_hates_BSS
Race: Dwarves
Highest Rank 19,821 / 4 days ago
Army Size: 264
Treasury: 745,380
Fortifications: Moat

[02:43] <Lethe> ...
[02:43] <Lethe> how original of TLL
[02:43] <Lethe> they can't hold more weapons, so they create more accounts instead

i didn't say it, someone else did ^^

kikz
28th September 2006, 09:27 AM
I cant believe leaders of BSS are falling from this.

Bonsai without even thinking accused TLL immediately, and even made a hell of conspiracy. What kind of leader is that? :11doh: Check your ever loyal members, most especially the girl from highlands.. she probabaly might give you a good answer.

Very cheap, and who ever made these accounts are stu-pid!!:crazy:

MFnBonsai
28th September 2006, 10:16 AM
I cant believe leaders of BSS are falling from this.

Bonsai without even thinking accused TLL immediately, and even made a hell of conspiracy. What kind of leader is that? :11doh: Check your ever loyal members, most especially the girl from highlands.. she probabaly might give you a good answer.

Very cheap, and who ever made these accounts are stu-pid!!:crazy:

well amazingly the account is still there....

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
28th September 2006, 11:00 AM
hey, the ACCUSATION IS HERE once again! to whoever put that account attached to mine should be given a warm applause, at least he/she had some wit to put that account on mine for which on everyday basis you hated me bonsai for taking away even those tiny weapons you put in your armory just to maintain your rank, and to stay away from our villagers from hitting you so thats why you are running away, now you are crying here in GUA about that account! he/she will be there as long as he/she likes to stay with your everyday visitor to your armory! SO WHY CRY HERE IN GUA? i thought youre the best sab clan ever, hit him hard, sab 'em, kill 'em, so i doubt the person who are believing BSS is the clan that sab, sab, sab, sab, then just a smile! that would be a BIG LIE. so why i hated BSS guys, because they do cry, cry, cry, cry, and if nobody listen to them they started to do some tricks about that! AND ABOUT THAT ACCOUNT? welcome to my chain! at least he/she have the courage to be marked as TLL unlike "sabmeyoudie" and those account that comes to our logs that have been on the other chain!

hey, do you still have some B * L L S to shit on us? you failed!:anger_2:

MFnBonsai
28th September 2006, 11:29 AM
hey, the ACCUSATION IS HERE once again! to whoever put that account attached to mine should be given a warm applause, at least he/she had some wit to put that account on mine for which on everyday basis you hated me bonsai for taking away even those tiny weapons you put in your armory just to maintain your rank, and to stay away from our villagers from hitting you so thats why you are running away, now you are crying here in GUA about that account! he/she will be there as long as he/she likes to stay with your everyday visitor to your armory! SO WHY CRY HERE IN GUA? i thought youre the best sab clan ever, hit him hard, sab 'em, kill 'em, so i doubt the person who are believing BSS is the clan that sab, sab, sab, sab, then just a smile! that would be a BIG LIE. so why i hated BSS guys, because they do cry, cry, cry, cry, and if nobody listen to them they started to do some tricks about that! AND ABOUT THAT ACCOUNT? welcome to my chain! at least he/she have the courage to be marked as TLL unlike "sabmeyoudie" and those account that comes to our logs that have been on the other chain!

hey, do you still have some B * L L S to shit on us? you failed!:anger_2:

i dont hate you hate is such a strong word.... i might dislike the way you play but who cares.... if the admins dont care how you play no one else is....

oh and the DA i bought cause i thought i might get a reaction from TLL cause of my loving post.... to which i did lol....

now lets see all the nub farmers from TLL come out of the woodwork again since they have been building turns ;)

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
28th September 2006, 11:39 AM
show your big mouth on my logs!

kikz
28th September 2006, 11:41 AM
lol

I guess bonsai needs to buy another 200M worth of DAs again.

just found this in our forum

1 minute ago BSS-MFnBonsai 6,050 Gold stolen 1 43 0 53,263 57,466,564

26 minutes ago BSS-MFnBonsai 49 Gold stolen 1 25 13 31,531,939 52,381,945 details

LOL ... 0 DA weapons! very short 26 minutes enjoyment for our members to sab. A sab clan being sabbed, what more can you get. LMAO

:worship:

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
28th September 2006, 11:49 AM
:crossfing then i hate TLL too! for they didn't invite me for bonsai! i just saw it on our forum! they don't allow me to participate!

ross_krlee_baby_TLL
28th September 2006, 12:47 PM
Name: Vivlady_AC
Race: Elves
Highest Rank 4,815 / 1 month ago
Army Size: 6,978
Treasury: 3,409,030
Fortifications: Moat
Buddy List Status: None:

:sadmonkey

kikz
28th September 2006, 05:07 PM
Viv accepting she's BSS.. But why go out of chain from BSS?

Most of her members when attacked will cry they're not BSS. What the hell is that?

Trying to run ah. Trying to mislead enemies. =P