PDA

View Full Version : Flame Fight

MysteryFighta
1st November 2004, 08:15 PM
ooc: not sure if this is OK, if not sorry mod's and could you please close this down. What i am thinking of doing is having a sparing contest, but with insults. Even though this is flaming it shouldn't be against the rules as it is flaming one anothers characters not each other. If this is wrong im sorry and, well yeah.

IC:

MysteryFighta or MF as he liked to be called was strolling down a street, pretty much bored out of his skull. After a few minutes of thinking he came up with the idea of going into a bar, and making a fight of words. MF walked briskly with a smile on his face all the way to the pub.

When MF got to the pub he opened the doors, took a deep breath and went in. He looked around, trying to find someone who looked like they could be fairly intelectual and would prove a good flamer. After spoting none he got to the counter and ordered a coke. Many people may of found that a good opertunity to flame him, except the fact that he was only 16 years of age.

"Anyone who would like to challenge me in a war of words, or a flaming contest as you will, please come and sit over here with me."

MF said as he walked over to a two seater table in the corner. The chair groaned as he sat down, and put his legs up on the table, waiting to see if anyone would actually take up the offer.