PDA

View Full Version : ES/LaCN vs BSS

IonStormer
6th August 2006, 08:43 AM
So, here's the thread to discuss all issues in this most interesting war. both sides will have their own story, but from what i've heard it was skater's lies and Vivlady's ego that got BSS involved in this war with their former allies. at the end of the day, both clans have few weapons for the other to take, so it'll all be a matter of persistency....

if anything in the end, this is the ultimate test for LaCN regarding their #1. they've proven already that they can rank and sab like hell, now it'll be fun to see if they can keep warring one of the toughest nuts out there and keep on clickin in the same time. while other pretty much shy alliances like LGC or LoP have an easy time, just banking their gold (and occasionally getting some from dubious accounts), LaCN (like PR last age) is going from war to war :devilfork kudos to them :weights:

RoyMustang
6th August 2006, 09:09 AM
Well, me being in LGC i'm hoping BSS can take alot of TGF's weapons, and there's probably some rankers within Lacn that can be sabbed. But anyways, good luck to both sides during the war.

MFnBonsai
6th August 2006, 09:24 AM
So, here's the thread to discuss all issues in this most interesting war. both sides will have their own story, but from what i've heard it was skater's lies and Vivlady's ego that got BSS involved in this war with their former allies. at the end of the day, both clans have few weapons for the other to take, so it'll all be a matter of persistency....

if anything in the end, this is the ultimate test for LaCN regarding their #1. they've proven already that they can rank and sab like hell, now it'll be fun to see if they can keep warring one of the toughest nuts out there and keep on clickin in the same time. while other pretty much shy alliances like LGC or LoP have an easy time, just banking their gold (and occasionally getting some from dubious accounts), LaCN (like PR last age) is going from war to war :devilfork kudos to them :weights:

BSS have been in war after war.... so have ES.... its what we do best....

BSS and ES were allies and as stated to t0m regardless we will be friends before during and after the war....

The reasons for the war are really of no ones concern.... and everyone will have their own points of view as to the story of what happened....

But lordvlad and myself spoke about this and vlad had spoken to TGF about it.... as i had spoken to t0m about this....

But really it comes down to t0m and ES/LaCN supporting one of their members.... and BSS/DT supporting one of ours....

I just hope this thread doesnt get crammed with crap talk as both alliances can do their talking on the battlefield....

So for any BSS/DT members if you are going to post here.... keep it civil and on topic or i will ask for mods to remove the posts....

ms_fishy
6th August 2006, 09:36 AM
LOL - lets start with compliment - ES/LACN is among the most worthy to war with - and they come all prepared - and they aren't likely gonna spam me with "why did you sab me? I haven't done anything to you" or such crap

per reasons for war - dont know and don't care - my leader says sab and we sab so unless you manage to lay me low, there will be no stopping ;)

lets the fun begin

Poltionorch
6th August 2006, 10:45 AM
I would just like to ask one thing. Why did skater sab me?

EviLizeD
6th August 2006, 11:10 AM
I dont think this is a war either side really wanted, I maybe LaCN/ES but I have upmost respect for BSS and what they do and this will continue during and after the war.

Lets have a good one guys :)

mikil100
6th August 2006, 11:24 AM
I dontm see either side really hurting eachother, i mena, lacn is a war chain and used to it, TGF is untouchable by most BSS member (i think) and ES is a sab clan, same as bss/dt, so, i really dont see many people getting hurt cept a few lacn rankers, but they are still a war chain.
so, we'll see where it goes.

Sixix
6th August 2006, 12:34 PM
i really doubt this war will affect TGF. its not the first war for us... but probably this is the first war where i cant really sab back, cause the people who have sabbed me so far doesnt seem to have weapons (atleast when i look at her rank) :p

im away clicking, probably this makes more sense than searching for 100 BPMs i could sab ;)

D-X
6th August 2006, 12:43 PM
what i believe is that this is going to be a hell of a lot of a fun, and i think ES/LaCN still havent gone full throttle because its been a day since war has started and ive only got t0msky, merv and 1 other in my logs :) hoping to see u soon guys.

it`s an honour warring ES/LaCN, two flawless chains battleing it out ;) cant get better than this folks !

as far as reason for war goes, who needs reason to war ? lets just sabb the crap outta each other and see who layed the other one low ;)

and Badass-Babe, i think you should re-consider your decision, u know what i am talking about :) and start from me if u do chnage ur girly attitude [meh, i tried my best to piss u off, but couldnt :( ]

/me goes to sabb TGF and down...

Stes_The_Destroyer
6th August 2006, 12:58 PM
i highly doubt that more than 3-5 bss if that would beable to touch tgf now, and dont think it will effect them, i'm really confused about this war as since i played i known most bss and been allied, not a fight that i wanted as they only clan i have respect for other than es/lacn and the only allie i have thought of to es/me, so for now only the ones in my logs will be sabbed and i wont be sabbing no bss member (if are any not checked), tbh i always classed bss as es members and treated them the same, i aint around much lately busy rl till i know wats happened and spoke with bon and rule i wont sab bss.

so rule get on msn m8

Prof-Neurus
6th August 2006, 03:51 PM
This war started cuz' one of LaCN/ES have a big mouth or that is BS ?. If it is, why ? Just wondering.

~DL-Neurus~

ms_fishy
6th August 2006, 04:17 PM
it has something to do with vivlady and polio guy i think but it doesn't really matter - with full dose of ego it was bound to happen at some point and there were quite a bit of skirmishes going on with a few hits/ sabs back and forth

ES/LACN wouldn't like this because what are they gonna do to us? for the record, i do buy extra DA weapons everyday but once you sab them away, its my turn to do bigger damage to your DA/SA accounts - any farming is welcome cause i've been hit by 100 fakies sent by youknowwho - hit by legit players would be a welcoming change ;)

Ferret
6th August 2006, 05:17 PM
This should be a fun one. The only thing both sides really have to lose is their newer/smaller members since they are the ones who care the most about being sabbed. It should be good for both alliances to thin out the (bad) members who will leave chain and cry if they get hit.

skater_00
6th August 2006, 05:32 PM
IonStormer: I never told any lies. I repeat: never. So please, stfu!

All you guys and gals are going a bit too far IMO. Me and Poltionorch were both flaming each other in the AC channel, it led to a small conflict with a few sabs between the two of us and now entire BSS/DT/AC is interfering in what two silly members are doing? Mind your own business I could say, because this is absolutely ridiculous. Yes, me and Poltionorch sabbed each other and it was most likely a mistake of the two of us. Yes, and? Who cares? Let it be so. But no... everyone wants to interfere again and make everything even worse. BSS/DT/AC warring LaCN/ES now and BSS even sabbing their own allies is, IMO, stepping way over the line and, yes I repeat, 100% ridiculous.

skater_00

Stes_The_Destroyer
6th August 2006, 05:44 PM
i'm with skater here really stupid, ffs we been allied for 3 ages as far as i know and we managed to sort loads of probs between us, wtf is everyone playing at lol

MFnBonsai
6th August 2006, 05:49 PM
IonStormer: I never told any lies. I repeat: never. So please, stfu!

All you guys and gals are going a bit too far IMO. Me and Poltionorch were both flaming each other in the AC channel, it led to a small conflict with a few sabs between the two of us and now entire BSS/DT/AC is interfering in what two silly members are doing? Mind your own business I could say, because this is absolutely ridiculous. Yes, me and Poltionorch sabbed each other and it was most likely a mistake of the two of us. Yes, and? Who cares? Let it be so. But no... everyone wants to interfere again and make everything even worse. BSS/DT/AC warring LaCN/ES now and BSS even sabbing their own allies is, IMO, stepping way over the line and, yes I repeat, 100% ridiculous.

skater_00

BSS/DT/QoC would have stayed out of it.... but what happened lead to t0msky comming to me and saying viv and her downchain were to be hit.... and thats not on.... dont matter who or what chain hits in my chain.... friends or no friends.... BSS/DT/QoC look after our own....

We will not let another alliance come and let us know they will be warring a chain inside ours.... regardless of allies or non allies....

skater_00
6th August 2006, 06:05 PM
We will not let another alliance come and let us know they will be warring a chain inside ours.... regardless of allies or non allies....

BS! Vivlady said yesterday in #BSS-SABB that this was supposed to be OUR war: ImdaTwat_LaCN (with Poltionorch as officer) <-> Vivlady_AC (with me as officer) This would have been fair. But look at what's going on now... Really, look at wtf is going on now...

I guess this needs no further explanation... I made my point clear.

skater_00

MFnBonsai
6th August 2006, 06:10 PM
BS! Vivlady said yesterday in #BSS-SABB that this was supposed to be OUR war: ImdaTwat_LaCN (with Poltionorch as officer) <-> Vivlady_AC (with me as officer) This would have been fair. But look at what's going on now... Really, look at wtf is going on now...

I guess this needs no further explanation... I made my point clear.

skater_00

Session Start: Sun Aug 06 04:24:42 2006
Session Ident: t0msky
[4:24am] Session Ident: t0msky (t0msky@Cyanide-BB047362.l3.c4.dsl.pol.co.uk)
[4:24am] <t0msky> Vivlady_AC
[4:24am] <t0msky> http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3633818
[4:24am] <t0msky> her and her chain are sabbing lacn so feel free to sab and farm them
[4:24am] <t0msky> ive jsut posted her and her chain up m8
[4:24am] <t0msky> if she wants to be a idiot
[4:25am] <t0msky> ill tereat her like one
[4:25am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> t0m
[4:25am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> you and i are friends
[4:25am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> and i dont expect that to change
[4:25am] <t0msky> ya
[4:25am] <t0msky> me either m8
[4:26am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> but if ES and LaCN are suppoting pol in this
[4:26am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> i will be supporting viv
[4:26am] <t0msky> he hasnt done anything
[4:26am] <t0msky> so yes i support him
[4:26am] <t0msky> ok m8
[4:26am] <t0msky> well the minute i see bss in any es logs
[4:26am] <t0msky> ill open it to all
[4:27am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> well once ES start on viv
[4:27am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> BSS will be involved
[4:27am] <t0msky> im already starting on her now m8
[4:27am] <BSS-MFnBonsai> k t0m

need i say more....

skater_00
6th August 2006, 06:22 PM
need i say more....

Ummm, yes? Because it still makes no sense.

skater_00

skater_00
6th August 2006, 06:37 PM
AC policy

recons are sabbable

when u showed me Tom reconning you even before Bon had spoken to him, THAT skate is rule enough for AC to sab, and you know it...read my post skate...
signed
Teh Idiot :p

So if I didn't show you the logs of t0msky reconning me, this war wouldn't have started? (You know what I mean)

skater_00

IonStormer
6th August 2006, 07:57 PM
okay , Im trying to stay away from shit like this this age on GUa, but it looks as i have to come here and do this anyways

this did start because of stupid shit with Pol and skate, and in actuality it was almost worked out, long story short...

they had a fight in my channel, Pol posted his sabs in ES irc, someone else besides Pol sabbed him....

that is enough for me to chain....and i did...i had told them i wanted Pol gone from chain, he left

my unreasonable behavoir, all he had to do was PM me in KOC...problem solved...he chose not too...doesnt matter if i had him on ignore in irc...there are other ways andhe knows this...

then my officer, not more than a few hours was reconed
[15:37] <04Vivlady> [15:33] <04skater> 2 hours ago t0msky Recon 1 0

that is enough for me to chain.....

but even before this, innocent little Pol had this to say

this is fine really...not a big deal, yes it is silly but he was wrong when he went and posted and that ass of an ES member sabbed..

After Pols Es friend sabbed, right there was enough without going any further...

this is a war game..everyone can make what they want of it...i had offered for me and my chain to leave BSS and do this on our own...as i could give 2 shits how big someone is, everyone knows this age u dont need a chain of 600 to wipe out an account, all u need is a few good sabbers.

BSS/DT would not let me leave, and I, and only I, not skate, not Bonsai not vlad, am the one who said I would not stop sabbing until Pol had left, godmother was very nice in a letter she sent me saying they would not discharge Pol...

so there ya go....

again your ego Vivlady managed to get between two kickass allies (BSS and ES) and provoke shit when you could have just settled with Polt leaving chain. now you went and asked him to apologize to you with a letter in koc :whip: really who do you think you are, and why should anyone apologize for the immaturities of some members in your channel? still you were full of attitude, having him on ignore on irc but still demanding an apology. of course ES/LaCN told Polt to get back in chain, cos they wouldn't be bullied by anyone with ego problems.... :whip:

i understand that both chains did what they had to do to protect their members and keep a sense of unity, but it's all been blown out of proportion with two allies warring over this. :)

oh about t0m's recons on skater, and that being enough reason for you to chain, give us a break badass viv :weights: :ohboy:

i guess the only way to solve the issue, cos both sides have their version of the story and both will stick by their right to be right, is to get over it and move on... there's not much to sab either, so there's more fun in other chains

Destiny-Reborn
6th August 2006, 07:58 PM
Ummm, yes? Because it still makes no sence.

skater_00

I dont know anything about this war but from what i have read that makes perfect senSe! :P

PS - Vivlady is Awesome :whip:

rdj
6th August 2006, 08:08 PM
True, we basically stopped all actions after polt left. We only started sabbing lacn after polt was ordered back in and bad mouthed viv and the ac in his pm to bon. Also, I only started chaining es altogether after t0msky sabbed me.

Monkey_kid
6th August 2006, 09:05 PM
LOL - lets start with compliment - ES/LACN is among the most worthy to war with - and they come all prepared - and they aren't likely gonna spam me with "why did you sab me? I haven't done anything to you" or such crap

lmfao, that's not so true as you think ^^
i sabbed a few lacn members yesterday out of confusion
i got a few messages from them asking why

studstar_TLL_
7th August 2006, 01:03 AM
interesting. good luck to both ES/Lacn and BSS.

Sixix
7th August 2006, 03:26 AM
looks like im not the only one who thinks that this war is absolutly senseless somehow. surely its nice to see and good to know that both parties fight for every of their members and its appreciated, but this shouldnt be a big surprise ;)
after what ive read read there might be the chance to end this drama on a diplomatic way, since the sabbing between two sab clans wont bring a solution im afraid. there are much better targets around we could take down together :p

Stes_The_Destroyer
7th August 2006, 03:35 AM
wow viv no wonder you get hacked so much with ya gob lol who do you think you are everything i read you really do have an ego problem.

well your in bss chain you shouldnt even sab an es member and bon you shouldnt have let her, when ever you have a prob with one of ours we sort it, likewise with you, lacn follow es rules so ac should be following bss rules and not sabbing bss's only allies thats where the prob lies, fair enough you stick up for your member just like we do - but comon bon some1 in bss should not be sabbing es members no matter if own alliance they should follow your rules m8 and you should have enforced it, if some1 and yes it has happened sab bss from es you know we tell them off or kick from our chain if dont listen, get ya officers under control we been friends for so many ages now you shouldnt have let this happen.

Poltionorch
7th August 2006, 03:39 AM
True, we basically stopped all actions after polt left. We only started sabbing lacn after polt was ordered back in and bad mouthed viv and the ac in his pm to bon. Also, I only started chaining es altogether after t0msky sabbed me.

very well, since you are all so determined to blame me for this war, here are the logs. Let me remind you that the letter I sent to Bonsai was sent before I went to the ac to try and settle this.

THIS IS A VERY LONG POST BUT DO NOT JUDGE ME OR LACN BEFORE YOU READ THIS! ! ! !

these are the logs in chronological order.

[QUOTE]This is what I did first thing after I saw skater_00 tried to sab me. I went to #the_ac and asked for a reason.
You can see his reaction.

Session Start: Thu Aug 03 13:02:53 2006
Session Ident: #the_ac
12> 12Successfully joined 11#the_ac 12on 11Thursday 12at 111:02pm
* Topic is '4,1Welcome to the 1,4Abaddon Crusaders4,1 .~~ Descend into the Angels ranks~1,4 http://z6.invisionfree.com/Abaddon_Crusaders/index.php?act=idx/4,1<--------> ACs awsome haired leader Vivlady_AC AC_SAB_BIOTCH@hotmail.com ~~ask Vivlady or RDJ for invite to AC Sabb room~~'
* Set by Vivlady on Thu Aug 03 02:21:36
12> Channel Modes: 11+ntr
12> Created on 11Saturday, May 6th, 2006 12at 1111:40pm
[1:02pm] skater sets mode: +v Poltionorch
<04+Poltionorch> 12• 11Thanks for the +v 12•
<04+Poltionorch> 17 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 17 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 18 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 18 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 1
<04+Poltionorch> 18 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 1
<04+Poltionorch> 18 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 3 1
<04%fred_j> but i only found that 1
<04%fred_j> lol
<04+Poltionorch> somebody care to explain that??
<04%spid3r> you bombed skater, you're as bad as that?
* %fred_j thinks maybe ask skater? sound stupid?
06—14I06-15n06-15v06-00i06-00s06-15i06-15o06-14n06— 1212Nick: 11skater
12> Address: 11skater_00@Cyanide-93524CEB.access.telenet.be 12«11Belgium12»
12> Name: 11skater_00
12> Services: 11Registered
12> Channels: 11#bss @#the_ac
12> Server: 11godzilla.cyanide-x.net,11 Cyanide-x
12> Idle: 1154 Seconds
12> SignOn: 11Thursday, August 3rd, 2006 at 11:45am
12> User List Catagory: 11Not in User Lists
12> Channels in common with 11skater12: 11#bss #the_ac
[1:03pm] skater sets mode: +b Poltionorch!*kkkh@Cyanide-8972D0CF.access.telenet.be
[1:03pm] skater sets mode: +b *!*kkkh@*.access.telenet.be
[1:03pm] skater sets mode: +b Poltionorch!*@*.access.telenet.be
[1:03pm] skater sets mode: +b Poltionorch!*@*
[1:03pm] skater sets mode: +b *!*@Cyanide-8972D0CF.access.telenet.be
<13@skater> who kicks?
<04%fred_j> dibs
<04+Poltionorch> skater
<13@skater> alive and kicking
<04%fred_j> do i kick?
<04+Poltionorch> why did you try to sab me?
<13@skater> 1. ur an asshole
<13@skater> 2. ur an asshole
<06+OMG_they_killed_KENNY> skater is your koc nick skater_00 by any chance?
<13@skater> 3. ur an asshole
<04%spid3r> 1.skater is an asshole
<13@skater> well actually yes OMG_they_killed_KENNY
<13@skater>
<04%spid3r> 2.skater is an asshole
<04%UvI> 2. Spid3r kiled kenny.
<04+Poltionorch> what did I do to make you think of me as an asshole?
* %midgets has an asshole
<04%UvI> Spid3r long time no see.
<04%spid3r> yeh
<13@skater> spid3r, you left King cuz you were afraid of getting sabbed?
<13@skater> lmao
<04+Poltionorch> I'm trying my utmost best to stay calm and not retaliate, but I'd like a decent answer
<13@skater> LMFAO
<04%UvI> 5 hours ago Dalestretton Attacker retreated 10 - - - - details
<04%fred_j> that a good thin uvi?
<13@skater> waaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah
[1:05pm] nigi (nigameash@A294B735.EAFD41EA.2A0B0B82.IP) has joined. 12«1132 people12»
[1:05pm] skater sets mode: +v nigi
<04%fred_j>
<04%UvI> What freddy?
<13@skater> Poltionorch
<13@skater> i had my reason today
<04%fred_j> bout not seeing spid3r
<04%fred_j>
<13@skater> thats it
<04%spid3r> skater, you know nothing
<04+Poltionorch> by that sabattempt you have violated the no sab agreement es and lacn have with bss
<13@skater> spid3r
<04%midgets> lol, hit him
<13@skater> i know a lot
<04+Poltionorch> is that the best you can do?
<04+Poltionorch> you had your reason?
<04%midgets> stab him in the juggula
<13@skater> Poltionorch
<13@skater> #care?
<04%UvI> NO!
<04%UvI> It's /j #IDC
<13@skater> lol
<04%spid3r> yeah skater, is that the best you can do?
<13@skater> lmao spid3r
<13@skater> you need 5 minutes to think about an answer
<13@skater> hoping to hurt me deep inside
<13@skater> while you are doing shit
<04%midgets> lol, this is pretty boring
<13@skater> as you are a shithead
<13@skater>
<04%UvI> /j #Go-Somewhere-Where-They-Care
<04%spid3r> who gives a fuck what you say skater
<04%Monkey_kid> calm down
<13@skater> idc who does
<13@skater>
<04%UvI> lol
<04%UvI> Skater waddup?
<06+OMG_they_killed_KENNY> hmm hes stil here?
12«11Tepes_the_impaler 12in11 #LaCosaNostra 12at11 1:07pm12» slaps Poltionorch around a bit with a large trout
* %fred_j doesnt care
<04%UvI> Meh.
<04%fred_j>
12«11Tepes_the_impaler 12in11 #LaCosaNostra 12at11 1:07pm12» slaps Poltionorch around a bit with a large trout
<04%UvI> Your all a bunch of bitches.
<04%UvI> Always fighting in here. ---
<04%UvI> arguing*
<04%Monkey_kid> i care
[1:07pm] You were kicked by skater (*orgasm* ahhhhhhhh)
06—14I06-15n06-15v06-00i06-00s06-15i06-15o06-14n06— 12Cannot join channel:11 #the_ac 12(You are banned)
-> -14skater- unban me, I do not want this to escalate any further
Session Close: Thu Aug 03 13:15:28 2006

Session Start: Thu Aug 03 13:24:56 2006
12> 12Successfully joined 11#the_ac 12on 11Thursday 12at 111:24pm
* Topic is '4,1Welcome to the 1,4Abaddon Crusaders4,1 .~~ Descend into the Angels ranks~1,4 http://z6.invisionfree.com/Abaddon_Crusaders/index.php?act=idx/4,1<--------> ACs awsome haired leader Vivlady_AC AC_SAB_BIOTCH@hotmail.com ~~ask Vivlady or RDJ for invite to AC Sabb room~~'
* Set by Vivlady on Thu Aug 03 02:21:36
[1:24pm] skater sets mode: +v Poltionorch
<04+Poltionorch> ty
[1:25pm] skater sets mode: +b Poltionorch!*kkkh@Cyanide-8972D0CF.access.telenet.be
[1:25pm] skater sets mode: +b *!*kkkh@*.access.telenet.be
[1:25pm] skater sets mode: +b Poltionorch!*@*.access.telenet.be
[1:25pm] skater sets mode: +b Poltionorch!*@*
[1:25pm] skater sets mode: +b *!*@Cyanide-8972D0CF.access.telenet.be
[1:25pm] You were kicked by skater (*orgasm #2* ahhhhhhh)
06—14I06-15n06-15v06-00i06-00s06-15i06-15o06-14n06— 12Cannot join channel:11 #the_ac 12(You are banned)
Session Close: Thu Aug 03 13:26:33 2006

After this I posted the sablogs of skater_00 in #elitesab bc I wanted to ask t0msky what to do since we are allied with them.

You can read how Ccucu thought I was posting a target and how he sabbed skater_00. I'm pasting only the parts that involve the conflict, bc the es logs are huge.

<06+LadyBlack> gremlin8r is building an army of Elves and now has 16 soldiers in gremlin8r's war machine.
<06+LadyBlack> If
<14&Badass-Babe> ta
<06+Tepes_the_impaler> You have been recruited into gremlin8r's army!
<06+Tepes_the_impaler> gremlin8r is building an army of Elves and now has 17 soldiers in gremlin8r's war machine.
<14&Badass-Babe> lmao
<14&Badass-Babe> ty Tepes
<06+Tepes_the_impaler> yw babes
<06+Tepes_the_impaler> how's you btw?
<04+Poltionorch> 35 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 36 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 36 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 1
<04+Poltionorch> 36 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 1
<04+Poltionorch> 37 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 3 1
<04+Poltionorch> tis is getting on my nerves
<14&Badass-Babe> Im good ty Tepes hows you?
<14&Badass-Babe> lmao
<04+Poltionorch> this guy is in bss chain
<14&Badass-Babe> he was in ES
<04+Poltionorch> Idon't care
<06+Tepes_the_impaler> I'm good, just got back from holidays
<04+Poltionorch> already sabbed 12 of his ivs
<04+Poltionorch> did not break
<04+Poltionorch> did 5*1
[1:23pm] sinhart «sinhart@Cyanide-897B05D.fidnet.com» has Quit iRC (( www.nnscript.de :: NoNameScript 4.02 :: www.XLhost.de )11)
<13@Ccucu> Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of skater_00's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
<13@Ccucu> Your spies successfully enter skater_00's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
<13@Ccucu> Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of skater_00's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
<13@Ccucu> Your spies successfully enter skater_00's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
<13@Ccucu> Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of skater_00's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
<06+croc> CCucu no bot
[1:26pm] LadyBlack «lilla521@Cyanide-8AB295DC.hsd1.fl.comcast.net» has Quit iRC (you're going to hurt yourself that way11)
<13@Ccucu> I know
<06+croc> ok
<06+Tepes_the_impaler> got to go, talk to you all tonight!
[1:27pm] Tepes_the_impaler «idonthavee@Cyanide-595C1C86.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be» has Quit iRC 11
<13@Ccucu> 4Come on guys, 28 IS remaining on this guy...http://www.kingsofchaos.com/attack.php?id=3628495 - sab 4 IS ata time
* Retrieving #elitesab modes...
<04+Poltionorch> omfg
<04+Poltionorch> don't sab skater! ! ! !
<04+Poltionorch> he's bss
<13@Ccucu> lol, already did
<04+Poltionorch> no shit
<13@Ccucu> broke 16 IS
<14&Badass-Babe> thought id seen him before
<14&Badass-Babe> lol
<06+croc> glad u said that lol
<14&Badass-Babe> bugga croc
* +croc sabbed 4 IS from skater, but did not show in logs as he got through 1st go
<06+croc> but shh
[1:30pm] timone «bar.bar@8CDB7F2E.72589AC4.1F9E95A.IP» has Quit iRC 11
<13@Ccucu> lol
[1:30pm] timone (bar.bar@CD8DBBD4.FCF54BB2.1F9E95A.IP) has joined. 12«1126 people12»
[1:30pm] ChanServ sets mode: +v timone
<13@Ccucu> Poltionorch what U put us up to )))))))
* @Judderz goes to#BSS and posts - * croc sabbed 4 IS from skater, but did not show in logs as he got through 1st go
<06+croc> noo
<06+croc> i sabbed ur nux
<06+croc> and paid 4 it lol
* +timone -=-I Am Now Away...-=- | Reason: out to lunch | -=- I Am Now Away...-=-
[1:31pm] timone (bar.bar@CD8DBBD4.FCF54BB2.1F9E95A.IP) is now known as timone|away
<13@Judderz> <MFN_Bonsai>Ima sab that croc's ass
<13@Judderz> soz croc
<06+croc> hope ur joking
<04+Poltionorch> lolz
[1:33pm] Badass-Babe (Billabong@Cyanide-BC7E0C09.dsl.dodo.com.au) has parted. 12«1125 people12»
<06+croc> rek and his homo's gave me a visit
<04+Poltionorch> hurt ur ass did they
<04+Poltionorch> the bastards
<06+croc> dunno, they didnt break.
<13@Ccucu> 4 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 1 0
<13@Ccucu> 5 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 1 0
<13@Ccucu> 5 minutes ago skater_00 Sabotage 1 0
<13@Ccucu> lol
<06+croc> ccucu ur a noob. i cant listen to u anymore
<13@Judderz> croc....i never went to #BSS
<13@Ccucu> )
<06+croc> good cos i didnt want 2 sab u
<13@Judderz> I pm'd him instead
<13@Judderz>
<06+croc> noone can prove i did anything
<06+croc> muhaha
[1:37pm] Ccucu (admin@8FD31663.70629DB.30C361B7.IP) is now known as Ccucu|Eating
<13@Judderz> lol
<13@Judderz> i have witnesses
<13@Ccucu|Eating> I'm witness #1
<13@Ccucu|Eating>
<13@Judderz> ha
<06+croc> ur the noob that called the sab, ieven gave ur 'wife' a 10 yesterday
[1:38pm] Sixix`AwAy (sixix@Cyanide-79FE05D6.netcologne.de) is now known as Sixix
<06+croc> actually 2 of them lol
<13@Ccucu|Eating> lol
<13@Ccucu|Eating> she removed her pic
[1:39pm] Badass-Babe (Billabong@Cyanide-BC7E0C09.dsl.dodo.com.au) has joined. 12«1126 people12»
[1:39pm] ChanServ sets mode: +ao Badass-Babe Badass-Babe
12«11Judderz 12in11 #elitesabbers 12at11 1:40pm12» <Poltionorch> lolz
<06+croc> lol
<06+croc> howcome?
<06+croc> re-submit in the xxx section?
<13@HENRY-TBH> 4 MERCS! 7 MERCS! 4 MERCS!
<13@HENRY-TBH> 9 Attack Specialist: 14,000 
<13@HENRY-TBH> 9 Defense Specialist: 113,717 
[1:53pm] VIP_Snake (up_yours@Cyanide-1987041B.bluecom.no) has joined. 12«1127 people12»
[1:53pm] ChanServ sets mode: +v VIP_Snake
[2:02pm] bluud (dunnooow@Cyanide-5D0A2D06.access.telenet.be) has joined. 12«1128 people12»
[2:02pm] ChanServ sets mode: +v bluud
[2:08pm] VIP_Snake «up_yours@Cyanide-1987041B.bluecom.no» has Quit iRC (Connection reset by peer11)
[2:09pm] Sixix «sixix@Cyanide-79FE05D6.netcologne.de» has Quit iRC (NickServ (GHOST command used by Sixix`AwAy)11)
[2:10pm] Sixix (sixix@Cyanide-49D58EF1.netcologne.de) has joined. 12«1127 people12»
[2:10pm] ChanServ sets mode: +v Sixix
[2:11pm] Stes «stesmith99@Cyanide-A324258F.bulldogdsl.com» has Quit iRC (—I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n— 2.0 Build 351511)
[2:15pm] The`Screwdriver «FUCKandSUC@CDFF993D.6D34529F.D119AA61.IP» has Quit iRC (BizkiTScript... Download It From -=> Http://Dabizkit.data.bg <=-11)
[2:19pm] Sixix (sixix@Cyanide-49D58EF1.netcologne.de) is now known as Sixix`AwAy
[2:19pm] DMC (devil@597A80B.F2FECB91.491816F7.IP) has joined. 12«1126 people12»
[2:19pm] ChanServ sets mode: +v DMC

after I posted the sablogs, i asked t0msky in private what I should do next. When I noticed Ccucu had sabbed skater_00 I told him not to bc he's bss, of course it was too late.
I admit that this was an error of judgement from my part, it was stupid to think that es would not sab after I posted the logs of a sabattempt on me.
(t0msky was afk btw and did not reply)
What comes next is a discussion about masturbation (es style )

<06+Nirvana> who
<06+Nirvana> I'll sab
<06+Nirvana> I'm sucking atm but I'll giev it a shot
<13~t0msky> http://www.kingsofchaos.com/attack.php?id=3545412 sab 75 ivs per time
<04+Poltionorch> 26 seconds ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 1 0
<04+Poltionorch> 38 seconds ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 1 0
<04+Poltionorch> 50 seconds ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 1 0
<04+Poltionorch> 1 minute ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 1 0
<04+Poltionorch> 1 minute ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 1 1
<04+Poltionorch> 2 minutes ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 3 0
<04+Poltionorch> 2 minutes ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 2 minutes ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 2 1
<04+Poltionorch> 2 minutes ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 2 0
<04+Poltionorch> 2 minutes ago funkaspuck_KILL Sabotage 1 0
<04+Poltionorch> ac is sabbing me full out right now it seems
<06+Nirvana> Well
<06+Nirvana> They'll be handled
<06+Nirvana> don't worry mate
<06+Nirvana>

see next post

Poltionorch
7th August 2006, 03:40 AM
after this, I thought things were being taken care off and I read this in my priv

Session Start: Thu Aug 03 20:24:40 2006
Session Ident: BSS-MFnBonsai
Session Ident: BSS-MFnBonsai (killintime@Cyanide-A4126397.adl4.adsl.esc.net.au)
<14BSS-MFnBonsai> you posted my sub in ES channel as a target???
<04Poltionorch> hi
12[9:54pm] 11ERROR 12> 401: No such nick/channel:11 BSS-MFnBonsai
Session Close: Thu Aug 03 21:56:31 2006

Since he was gone, I send him a msg in koc

BSS-MFnBonsai None 18 hours ago yes

Get your facts straight! I did not post anyone of your officers to be a target, I posted sablogs of skater_00 on me in the private room and some overactive es member decided to sab him. I strongly advice you talk to SilverBakk and t0msky about this bc skater_00 was first in es where he caused nothing but trouble and now he's in ac where he's causing nothing but trouble. And Vivlady is too pigheaded to see that her officer is causing tension between lacn and bss!

The only **** I get to hear from Viv when I say that ac is in bss chain and that they should not sab a member of a ptotential allied chain is that AC is not BSS and that they don't have to live by those rules. So far my actions have been only on those who sabbed me. But be honest, ac is nothing but a nice bunch of farms and I wouldn't mind farming them till the rest of the age. I'm getting sick and tired of these asswhipes trying to ruin bss lacn/es relations and I've shown a lot of restrain the past 24 hours. But please get your chains in gear.

Poltionorch

LaCN/ES

ps: the sablogs of the parties involved

1 hour ago rdj107_FG Sabotage 1 0
10 hours ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 0
10 hours ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 1
10 hours ago skater_00 Sabotage 2 1
10 hours ago skater_00 Sabotage 3 1

after this I was back invited to #the_ac and I cooled down so I wanted to settle things.

Session Start: Thu Aug 03 23:12:05 2006
12> 12Successfully joined 11#the_ac 12on 11Thursday 12at 1111:12pm
* Topic is '4,1Welcome to the 1,4Abaddon Crusaders4,1 .~~ Descend into the Angels ranks~1,4 http://z6.invisionfree.com/Abaddon_Crusaders/index.php?act=idx/4,1<--------> ACs awsome haired leader Vivlady_AC AC_SAB_BIOTCH@hotmail.com ~~X-Games Tonight 9pm Eastern ESPN http://expn.go.com/expn/index'
* Set by Vivlady_AWAY on Thu Aug 03 18:19:23
[11:12pm] Vivlady sets mode: +v Poltionorch
* +Poltionorch 12is back from 11muc needed cigarette12. I was gone for 11119mins 06—14I06-15n06-15v06-00i06-00s06-15i06-15o06-14n06—
<14~Vivlady> ...
[11:16pm] hon (dented_hal@8034A13E.136169B5.598E4FAE.IP) has joined. 12«1124 people12»
<04+Poltionorch> viv
<04+Poltionorch> am I still on ignore?
<14&rdj> ?
<04+Poltionorch> nm
<04+Poltionorch> not allowed to speak
<14hon> if you were she could'nt see it anyways
[11:17pm] DarkD sets mode: +v hon
<04%Aceline> One sec I'll ask
<04%Aceline> Viv, Pol wants to know if you got him on ignore
<14~Vivlady> i casn see u
[11:18pm] DarkD (give@me.my.cookies) is now known as DarkD|AFK
<14~Vivlady> and no ur not
[11:19pm] Aceline (hpfcmf@Cyanide-8BEDA493.ks.ok.cox.net) is now known as Acelin
<04+Poltionorch> k
<04+Poltionorch> can I come priv
<04+Poltionorch> I got 1 question
<04+Poltionorch> no
<04+Poltionorch> 2
<14~Vivlady> yeah
<14&rdj> ?
[11:20pm] SilverBakk «SilverBakk@Cyanide-C30C6813.ed.shawcable.net» has Quit iRC (LaCN forever!11)
[11:20pm] lordvlad (perverted3@19CC31EC.48B8630C.6D9E2E67.IP) has joined. 12«1124 people12»
[11:20pm] Weed sets mode: +h lordvlad
[11:21pm] hon (dented_hal@8034A13E.136169B5.598E4FAE.IP) has parted. 12«1123 people12»
<06+bluud> damn long question ...
<04%Acelin> roflmao
<14~Vivlady> it is
<14~Vivlady> too ong its more than one
<14~Vivlady>
<06+bluud> im soo excited
<04%Acelin> ^^
<06+bluud> looking at this screen for 5 mins
<06+bluud> without anything beeing said
<04%Acelin>
<06+bluud> lol if this is a joke pol, it a very lusy one
<06+bluud> lousy*
<04+Poltionorch> in priv bluud
<06+bluud> ah ok
<04%Acelin> Anyone want to be my evil minion/officer of SW?
<04%Acelin> *on
<14~Vivlady> holy shit Pol its time to go
<04%Acelin> Not the answer I was looking for ^_^
<14&rdj> lol
<14~Vivlady> Pol..u want to do this all over we can in here
<14&rdj> ?
<14&rdj> what's up?
<04%Acelin> Chicken butt?
<04%Acelin> ;
* &rdj slaps Acelin around a bit with a large trout
<14~Vivlady> u posted logson his sabs to u and didnt expect anyone to sab him... and then u say you never told the guy to sab him but he says inhis letter and he told me
<14~Vivlady> in irc today YOU asked
<04+Poltionorch> I only posted his logs
<04%Acelin> boo rdj boo
<06+bluud> Vivlady, he did
<04+Poltionorch> like I do with anyone that sabs me
<04+Poltionorch> I did not request action
<04+Poltionorch> I asked NOT to sab him, but then it was too late
<04+Poltionorch> and Ccucu already did
<04+Poltionorch> not his fault
<04+Poltionorch> I would have done the same
<04%UvI> Boo ricky boo!
<14&rdj> lol
<14&rdj> internet is acting up >.<
<04+Poltionorch> it was stupid to post the logs and expect them not to go sabbing immediatly
<14~Vivlady> wel duh
<04+Poltionorch> that was my mistake and I apologize for it
<14~Vivlady> i have the letter from CC whatever
<04+Poltionorch> I read the letter too
<14~Vivlady> yes it was, now
<14~Vivlady> if u want to ocntinue this we can, otherwise i suggest u take SB word and leave it
<14~Vivlady> and be lucky im not where i was at before i was hacked
<04%UvI> /j #ac-fun this channel is full off bitching all the time!
[11:28pm] Vivlady sets mode: +b *!*@Cyanide-B5567C77.bulldogdsl.com
* UvI was kicked by Vivlady (Vivlady)
<06+bluud> lol
<06+bluud> good
<04+Poltionorch> Viv, don't threaten me
<04+Poltionorch> please
[11:28pm] UvI (hixscript@Cyanide-B5567C77.bulldogdsl.com) has joined. 12«1123 people12»
[11:28pm] Weed sets mode: +h UvI
<14~Vivlady> rick
[11:28pm] TPLOTL «All.Mine@Cyanide-F409D865.cable.cmdn.cablelynx.com» has Quit iRC (Connection timed out11)
<14~Vivlady> fix that and perm ban him
<14~Vivlady> now
<04%UvI>
<14&rdj> ?
<14&rdj> kk
[11:28pm] UvI (hixscript@Cyanide-B5567C77.bulldogdsl.com) has parted. 12«1121 people12»
<14~Vivlady> Pol im not threatning u
<14~Vivlady> i dont have to
<04%Acelin> Hmm if he invites himself in he can get around that ban
<14~Vivlady> im stating a fact
<04%Acelin> If that helps ya any rdj
<04+Poltionorch> I've got too much noob protection anyways
<04+Poltionorch> :/
<14&rdj> alreaddy de hopped him
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> hats your sentry polt?
<14~Vivlady> but u know me..
<04%Acelin> mkay
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> *whats
<04+Poltionorch> 60 million
<14&rdj> and blacklisted
<14&rdj> ?
<06+bluud> "u take SB word" -> whats that ?
<14&rdj> lies!
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> that sucks. i got fuck all lol
<14~Vivlady> i f i cant hit u...ill go up chain, downchain..idc... thats all...so..u let it go..
<06+bluud> im a bit noob
<14&rdj> silverblack's post
<06+bluud> that wasnt nice
<04+Poltionorch> I'll let it go
<14~Vivlady> and dont ever tel me not to threaten.....
<14~Vivlady> good boy
<04+Poltionorch> but I still don't understand why skater_00 sabbed me in the first place
<14~Vivlady> pol
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> i do
<04+Poltionorch> I can't remember ever talking him except in es before he sabbed me
<04+Poltionorch> and that wasn't exactely a hostile talk
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> :S
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> i saw you talking i here last night
<04+Poltionorch> yeah
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> and you were both arguing lol
<04+Poltionorch> with robert you mean?
<14&rdj> !!
<14&rdj> !
<14&rdj> 11
<14&rdj> just drop it
<06+bluud> yes please
<14&rdj> *sigh*
* %Acelin seconds the sight
<04%Acelin> *sigh
<04+Poltionorch> bah, I just want things to be like when it was before people got pissed at me
<04+Poltionorch> g'night
<14&rdj> night
<06+bluud> night
<13@funkaspuck_KILL> bye
—I-n-v-i-s-i-o-n— Settings Saved
* Disconnected
Session Close: Thu Aug 03 23:33:24 2006

as you can see I asked for a priv to settle this, this is the priv log

Session Start: Thu Aug 03 23:19:34 2006
Session Ident: Vivlady
<04Poltionorch> did skater_00 tell you that I dared him to sab me?
<14Vivlady> nope
<04Poltionorch> then why did you say that to silverbakk?
<14Vivlady> i said they were being provoked by boths sides..
<14Vivlady> i know u an di know him
<14Vivlady> and i highloy doubt
<14Vivlady> highly
<14Vivlady> that ur all innocent
<04Poltionorch> Viv
<04Poltionorch> I swear on my dead godfathers grave that I did not do anything
<04Poltionorch> the last time I spoke with skater was when he was still in es
<04Poltionorch> and that was in an argument between skater and spider, I tried to cool things down
<14Vivlady> well u 2 did speak..as Robert said u did
<04Poltionorch> do you wish to see the irc log?
<14Vivlady> nope
<14Vivlady> i have looked
<14Vivlady> i have them too
<04Poltionorch> then you know I have not instigated anything
<14Vivlady> u went tooo far
<14Vivlady> u poste dhim as a target by posting sabs
<04Poltionorch> No I did not
<04Poltionorch> I never asked anyone to sab him
<04Poltionorch> I even got angry on Ccucu or whatever his name is when he sabbed skater
<04Poltionorch> bc ur allied
<14Vivlady> HE SAID U TOLD HIM TOO
<04Poltionorch> I know he said that
<04Poltionorch> he misunderstood
<04Poltionorch> I NEVER asked anyone to sab him
<04Poltionorch> I posted the logs
<04Poltionorch> then I asked what to do
<04Poltionorch> this shit should have never happened
<14Vivlady> go back to reg chanel im not doing this in private
Session Close: Thu Aug 03 23:26:06 2006

after all this I thought it was settled, untill I talked to skater this morning asking for why he sabbed me in the first place.

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 10:23:19 2006
Session Ident: skater
<04Poltionorch> can we please talk this out?
<14skater> [automated msg] Please standby for acknowledgement. I am using a secure query event. You will be notified if accepted. Until then your msgs will be ignored.
<14skater> [automated msg] Query request accepted.
<04Poltionorch> hey
<04Poltionorch> you there?
<14skater> i am
<04Poltionorch> can we please talk this out
<04Poltionorch> bc I still don't understand why you sabbed me
<14skater> ImdaTwat_LaCN [CHAIN] - 561,850,000 Gold damage
<04Poltionorch> I read all the logs from #the_ac till 4 days ago
<14skater> =)
<04Poltionorch> I can't see anything
<04Poltionorch> are you seriously sabbin ImdaTwat_LaCN?
<14skater> and the point is not why i sabbed you
<14skater> the point is why you posted me as target on ES
<14skater> while you know ES is allied to bss
<04Poltionorch> I'm es too
<04Poltionorch> so why did you sab me
<14skater> and yes i am sabbing ImdaTwat chain until he discharges you
<04Poltionorch> she*
<14skater> or you can ditch her then, or you can make your commander and chain get sabbed again
<14skater> i gave lacn 24 hrs to get your discharged
<14skater> if not
<14skater> i'll start from thegodfather down
<14skater> easy for me
<04Poltionorch> and she is a lacn leader, and she will not take kindly to some noob blackmailing her
<04Poltionorch> now
<04Poltionorch> why did you sab me
<04Poltionorch> I'm es
<04Poltionorch> you're bss
<14skater> Poltionorch
<04Poltionorch> you had no right whatsoever
<14skater> stop your stupid threats
<14skater> this is no blackmailing at all n00b
<04Poltionorch> yes it is, 'ditch your officer or I sab you'
<14skater> becaus i have my reason
<04Poltionorch> no you don't
<14skater> you posted me as target on our allies
<14skater> that's ther eason
<14skater> but if you're out of the chain you're in now
<14skater> i should stop
<14skater> that's my reason
<14skater> you know that is my reason
<04Poltionorch> you know that's not true, why do you lie like this
<14skater> and there's nothing you can do about it
<14skater> this is 100% true n00b
<04Poltionorch> you sabbed me, I posted your sablogs in the elitesabbers priv room and asked NOT to sab you, unfortunatly someone already started sabbing you by then
<04Poltionorch> that is my fault
<04Poltionorch> but you were the one who started sabbing
<14skater> nope
<04Poltionorch> I have the logs timestamped
<04Poltionorch> so don't lie
<14skater> we had a big discussion yesterday
<14skater> and you made the mistake
<14skater> you provoked AC/BSS/DT
<14skater> words from Cust0s
<04Poltionorch> you fucking liar, didn't I just say that I read the logs! ! ! ! ! !
<04Poltionorch> I said nothing to you!
<14skater> you fucking idiot
<04Poltionorch> STOP FUCKING LYING
<14skater> you weren't in #the_ac when we were discussing
<14skater> cocksucker
<04Poltionorch> then where were we discussing
<04Poltionorch> tell me
<04Poltionorch> I have the logs anyways
<14skater> i just said you were not there idiot
<14skater> youw ere still banned
<14skater> n00bie
<04Poltionorch> don't call me a noobie you fag
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> n00bie
<14skater> there you go
<04Poltionorch> you're the one that blanked on me with your pathetic attempt to sab me
<14skater> well im done talking with you
<14skater> i'll close this
<14skater> byebye
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 10:32:45 2006

as you can see, he said that they had a discussion about me or something like that, I still don't understand it.

I talked to viv after that.

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:07:00 2006
<04Poltionorch> <skater> he provoked AC and BSS
<04Poltionorch> <skater> and not only yesterday
<04Poltionorch> <skater> he's doing it for a week already
<04Poltionorch> what does he mean?
12«11Evil_Scarecrow 12in11 #cosanostra 12at11 2:10pm12» Poltionorch
<14Vivlady> [19:57] <04Vivlady> [19:43] <04BSS-MFnBonsai> Poltionorch None 3 hours ago
<14Vivlady> [19:57] <04Vivlady> [19:43] <04BSS-MFnBonsai>
<14Vivlady> [19:57] <04Vivlady> [19:43] <04BSS-MFnBonsai>
<14Vivlady> [19:57] <04Vivlady> [19:43] <04BSS-MFnBonsai> Get your facts straight! I did not post anyone of your officers to be a target, I posted sablogs of skater_00 on me in the private room and some overactive es member decided to sab him. I strongly advice you talk to SilverBakk and t0msky about this bc skater_00 was first in es where he caused nothing but trouble and now he's in ac where he's causing nothing but trouble. And Vivla
<14Vivlady> [19:57] <04Vivlady> [19:43] <04BSS-MFnBonsai> The only **** I get to hear from Viv when I say that ac is in bss chain and that they should not sab a member of a ptotential allied chain is that AC is not BSS and that they don't have to live by those rules. So far my actions have been only on those who sabbed me. But be honest, ac is nothing but a nice bunch of farms and I wouldn't mind farming them till the rest of the age. I
<14Vivlady> [19:57] <04Vivlady> [19:43] <04BSS-MFnBonsai> Poltionorch
<04Poltionorch> dammit, that was sent before things were supposed to be settled
<04Poltionorch> when I was still furious
<14Vivlady> well bon gave it to me and i gave it to silverbakk...now..im deciding what to do, whil we all chain eveyrone underimdatwat
<14Vivlady> have a problem wit me talkt o my commander
<04Poltionorch> if I leave lacn, will you leave them alone?
<14Vivlady> yes
<04Poltionorch> okay
<04Poltionorch> Name Poltionorch
<04Poltionorch> E-mail kweenizenne@hotmail.com
<04Poltionorch> Race Dwarves
<04Poltionorch> Rank 14,168
<04Poltionorch> Highest Rank 872 / 4 weeks ago
<04Poltionorch> Commander None
<04Poltionorch> leave them alone
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:20:06 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:20:48 2006
Session Ident: Vivlady (ac_sab_bio@Cyanide-30B447CE.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
<14Vivlady> done
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:20:48 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:20:48 2006
<14Vivlady> now...id like an appology...from you..written out on how it was bad forme to call me what u did....send it to me...
<04Poltionorch> I have a better idea
<04Poltionorch> you apologize to me
<04Poltionorch> for your moodswings
<04Poltionorch> you unreasonable behaviour
<04Poltionorch> allthough I never wanted anything else then to be friends
<04Poltionorch> then you tell your officer of yours, skater, that his lying worked
<04Poltionorch> and that he should be proud of himself
<04Poltionorch> then you go fuck yourself
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:23:22 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:23:29 2006
<14Vivlady> fine...good by forever Pol...
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:23:29 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:23:29 2006
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:23:34 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:23:35 2006
<14Vivlady> as now i will have u banned
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:23:35 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:23:35 2006
<14Vivlady> from lacn
<14Vivlady> if they dont
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:23:44 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:23:46 2006
<14Vivlady> i wil hit them again
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:23:46 2006

Session Start: Fri Aug 04 14:23:46 2006
<14Vivlady> ill send this now
<04Poltionorch> I'm automatically banned from them when I left them
<14Vivlady> to silverbakk
<04Poltionorch> don't bother
<14Vivlady> welli want to make sure
<04Poltionorch> go ahead
<14Vivlady> now il place u on ignore...
Session Close: Fri Aug 04 14:24:20 2006

very reasonable lady you see.
[/QUOTE]

Now before judging this entire thing, read these logs. ask for logs from the ac side as well is you don't beleive this one. now was I angry at Viv? damn right I was! She asked me to humiliate myself just so she can seem bad ass, of course I told her to go f*ck herself! I was already prepared to leave LaCN just so this conflict would not escalate and then she asks for an apology? FFS, all I did was get sabbed by skater (for reasons still unknown to me) and post the sablogs in the es private channel. I've already said 100 times that that was not a smart move and that it could have been expected that es members would go ahead and sab skater.but m intention was to explain the situation to es leaders and ask for advice. what also hasn't been mentionned is that I sabbed skater back after her refused to give an explanation as to why he sabbed me (saying that i'm an asshole is not explanation to me). But I pm'd him rightaway saying exactely how much I had sabbed and telling him to sell. I did not break!. I did this bc at that stage I still considered bss/ac to be allies and did not really want to hurt him. His reply was that he would wait till someone broke the ivs I sabbed so he could strike back at my chain!

And now skater is here saying that things have gone too far while that was all he ever wanted. He said I was arrogant to him on irc. let him show the logs of our conversations BEFORE all this shit happened and you'll see he was lying.

Further I'd like to thank LaCN and ES for sticking with me during this. I know that this war will be very hard especially since bss has nothing to sab. But still they chose to support a fairly new member rather than give in to Viv's blackmail. For that I cannot express my gratitude. LaCN/ES forever!

t0msky
7th August 2006, 04:11 AM
a couple of comments, bon you say i was wrong to hit ac, well they hit lacn first, using your own logic, regardless i support my chains, ac is playing you for a fool m8 and ur biting, they been with you for what less than 3 weeks and already they making you fight allies, read those logs polt posted m8, and tell me whos wrong, vivs posting a part of a log to make her look the victim in this, when u see the log in its true context, she doesnt look so innocent does she.

This should be a fun one. The only thing both sides really have to lose is their newer/smaller members since they are the ones who care the most about being sabbed. It should be good for both alliances to thin out the (bad) members who will leave chain and cry if they get hit.

quite wrong really, our smaller members will just farm the tbg accounts in your chain, and u cant sab enoguh off them to make them lose out, using noob protection does have its drawbacks

skater_00
7th August 2006, 04:23 AM
After reading Poltionorch's logs again, I have to admit that I was wrong. I shouldn't have sabbed one of our allies just because he pissed me off in Vivlady's channel. It happened, and can't be turned back. Ccucu sabbing me was also a mistake, but it looks like he had his reason. He only thought I was a new ES target, and if I hadn't sabbed Poltionorch, then Ccucu wouldn't have sabbed me too. I was wrong.

skater_00

D-X
7th August 2006, 04:34 AM
Poltionorch, a word of advise, if u hadnt wasted so much time compiling those chats and logs and then stuffing them into GUA, and rather u would have answered Viv`s attitude or sth ( whatever ya think, i think she`s hot ;) ) on the battlefield by sabbing the sh!t outta BSS/DT/AC/QoC, i would have been a lot of fun for you as well as us

i dont think anybody cares WHY or HOW this war started, just admit the fact that two great sabb chains will battle it out on the battlefield rather than verbal warfare here on GUA, just stuff all what happened, open up Viv`s sabb page and start sabbing her and all those related to her rather than keep writing truck loads of words in here...

t0msky, had a lot of expectations from you, thought u were like bon, if not better than him, but m disappointed not to see you again in my logs ;) i think you should also do what you do best, SABB ! waiting eagerly :P

PS. as far as your smaller members attacking/farming us for gold, i`m Lovin it :D

5 hours ago Venus- 2,773,461 Gold stolen 15 0 16 details

lmfao

Poltionorch
7th August 2006, 04:50 AM
Poltionorch, a word of advise, if u hadnt wasted so much time compiling those chats and logs and then stuffing them into GUA, and rather u would have answered Viv`s attitude or sth ( whatever ya think, i think she`s hot ) on the battlefield by sabbing the sh!t outta BSS/DT/AC/QoC, i would have been a lot of fun for you as well as us

I compiled to chat log to explain the entire situation to the LaCN members who asked for it. I'm not the sort that goes sabbing bc of a personal issue, I tried talking it out first, then I sabbed in retaliation. That's all I have to say for it.

MFnBonsai
7th August 2006, 05:04 AM
a couple of comments, bon you say i was wrong to hit ac, well they hit lacn first, using your own logic, regardless i support my chains, ac is playing you for a fool m8 and ur biting, they been with you for what less than 3 weeks and already they making you fight allies, read those logs polt posted m8, and tell me whos wrong, vivs posting a part of a log to make her look the victim in this, when u see the log in its true context, she doesnt look so innocent does she.

quite wrong really, our smaller members will just farm the tbg accounts in your chain, and u cant sab enoguh off them to make them lose out, using noob protection does have its drawbacks

I dont think i said you were wrong for hitting AC.... just said ES hits AC they will get backing from BSS/DT/QoC....

If it was LaCN hitting back at AC it wouldnt have gotten to where it is now....

and as stated you backed your chain ill back mine....

otter
7th August 2006, 05:20 AM
<04%fred_j> dibs
<04+Poltionorch> skater
<13@skater> alive and kicking
<04%fred_j> do i kick?
<04+Poltionorch> why did you try to sab me?
<13@skater> 1. ur an asshole
<13@skater> 2. ur an asshole
<06+OMG_they_killed_KENNY> skater is your koc nick skater_00 by any chance?
<13@skater> 3. ur an asshole
<04%spid3r> 1.skater is an asshole
<13@skater> well actually yes OMG_they_killed_KENNY
<13@skater>
<04%spid3r> 2.skater is an asshole
<04%UvI> 2. Spid3r kiled kenny.
<04+Poltionorch> what did I do to make you think of me as an asshole?
* %midgets has an asshole

That there says a fair bit about Skater.
This shouldnt have caused a war like this, even between allies like BSS and ES.

I think Skater likes to sab people he shouldnt tho..
My officer has caught him in his logs recently aswell.

4 days ago skater_00 Sabotage 3 1
4 days ago skater_00 Sabotage 3 0
4 days ago skater_00 Sabotage 3 0

But, Bon, and t0msky have the same type of personality, and i bet neither will want to back down, after all, they are sab chains... not rankers.

skater_00
7th August 2006, 05:26 AM
That there says a fair bit about Skater.
I think Skater likes to sab people he shouldnt tho..
My officer has caught him in his logs recently aswell.

The sabs on your officer happened after the war had started, so there's no point in trying to blame me for whatever you like. I talked to my commander and I think it will be the best thing to just fight this war without trying to blame him or her for all this sh*t. It all started at one point, it went further than that one point, and it led to war. Here it is now.. Let's fight it, because it seems that trying to get somewhere with talks won't help at all. Good luck to all of you.

skater_00

bss-betty
7th August 2006, 05:36 AM
im not into this war, but since both of them are pretty well known in KoC as biggest/famous clan i would like to good luck both of them =)

Mehrune
7th August 2006, 06:40 AM
Should be interesting to see how this plays out, though I doubt it will last very long.

Cheers,
Mehrune

IonStormer
7th August 2006, 06:47 AM
after skater apologizing for wrongly sabbing Polt, it all boils down to Vivlady trying to look and act badass and pretend she's a tough sabbing bitch or sumthin (that's the image she likes to give to people). well anyways, i think BSS are being fooled here, they've been allies with ES for what, like 3ages, and now a not even semi-decent chain with a leader with an inflated ego joins them and they cause shit and force them (knowing Bon would backup anyone in his chain) in fighting their former allies.

oh and D-X, you're new in BSS, so you've missed lots of things... there's people in both sides that dont wanna sab their friends over such a stupid reason.

Poltionorch
7th August 2006, 06:48 AM
I dont think i said you were wrong for hitting AC.... just said ES hits AC they will get backing from BSS/DT/QoC....

If it was LaCN hitting back at AC it wouldnt have gotten to where it is now....

and as stated you backed your chain ill back mine....

Loads of LaCN members are also ES members and loads of ES members are also LaCN members, so wether or not es decided to support me, the outcome would have been the same. You make it sound as if ES had no right to support me. But don't forget, I'm not only a laCN member. When skater sabbed me, he sabbed ES, not just LaCN.

MFnBonsai
7th August 2006, 07:05 AM
Loads of LaCN members are also ES members and loads of ES members are also LaCN members, so wether or not es decided to support me, the outcome would have been the same. You make it sound as if ES had no right to support me. But don't forget, I'm not only a laCN member. When skater sabbed me, he sabbed ES, not just LaCN.

true.... but you dont seem to understand that it works the same in our chain....

viv is AC skater is AC.... viv is BSS.... viv is DT.... vlad is BSS....vlad is AC.... vlad is DT.... i am BSS.... i am DT.... i am AC.... get the picture....

and as stated before regardless of the reasons this started.... just like ES back their own we do the same.....

D-X
7th August 2006, 07:16 AM
after skater apologizing for wrongly sabbing Polt, it all boils down to Vivlady trying to look and act badass and pretend she's a tough sabbing bitch or sumthin (that's the image she likes to give to people). well anyways, i think BSS are being fooled here, they've been allies with ES for what, like 3ages, and now a not even semi-decent chain with a leader with an inflated ego joins them and they cause shit and force them (knowing Bon would backup anyone in his chain) in fighting their former allies.

oh and D-X, you're new in BSS, so you've missed lots of things... there's people in both sides that dont wanna sab their friends over such a stupid reason.

aaah IonStormer :) i joined BSS just to war with ES/LaCN, HAPPY ?

duh !

new or old, fat or bold, lame or lone, hot or cold, FACT of the matter is, EVERY single BSS member will ALWAYS support every fellow member be he/she 50k ranked or he/she has joined in 2 days ago, and i guess thats the way it should be right ?

thats what u guys were trying to do, protecting their not-so-decent semi-n00b member from Viv, so we also help our girl,

what problem do u see in this ? neither you are wrong neither we are,

so lets war

PS. what makes u think war has barred friendships ? bon said to t0m they are and will stay friends, be it war or not, so i dont think FRIENDSHIP is any real problem for ur spies to fail on a sabb attempt ;)

MFnBonsai
7th August 2006, 07:27 AM
The war is over....

both sides have talked and the war was called off....

mods please close this thread....

Stes_The_Destroyer
7th August 2006, 07:30 AM
yea we had a good chat and things shouldnt have got this bad but after hrs of talking we sorted this and all made up and kissed and cuddled so everything is sorted now, <3 bss.

thnx to everyone involved and sorting this even tho this should have happened yesterday.

with bon here plz can we close this :D

EworTam-
7th August 2006, 07:32 AM
Closed on request.