PDA

View Full Version : I need some icons...

KingPhil
6th August 2006, 02:38 AM
I am changing some stuff on my site, and would like to have some icons created. I have the template and design, I just need someone to make the (white) background invisible and to change the text. I have attached the image and just need the text to be changed to the following: Info, Home, Comments, Messages, Journal, Themes.

All of the icons must be the same size please. I would do it if I had the programs to do it with.

Thanks in advance.

GekkoPixie
6th August 2006, 04:52 AM
Do you have the PSD's?

KingPhil
6th August 2006, 05:04 AM
PSD's? Give me a description and I'm sure I will be able to get them.

GekkoPixie
6th August 2006, 05:05 AM
PhotoShop D...something. It's the Photoshop file with the layers and whatnot.

KingPhil
6th August 2006, 05:07 AM
No, I don't have photoshop, so I doubt that I could get them. And I currently don't have them.

GekkoPixie
6th August 2006, 05:11 AM
I take it you made the buttons then? Usually skins come with psd's for easy editing.

Ürei
6th August 2006, 05:22 AM
I can do this. I will have to remake your original image, however, which shouldn't be hard at all! I can have them for you in a couple days if I get some time on my hands. Shouldn't take long once I have time.

Edit: Here are the first five. If you don't like them, it is the best I could do to clone your image in short time. If you really really like your image, I can take a lot more time a get a perfect clone of it.

Ürei
6th August 2006, 05:45 AM
Edit: These are the new first 5, with 'Themes' below. If you want them smoother or crisper, I can see what I can do.

GekkoPixie
6th August 2006, 05:45 AM
He wanted them without the white in the background, Ürei.

Ürei
6th August 2006, 05:48 AM
I did have it have transparent background...

Edit: Ugh, Photoshop sucks, I told it to make invisible backgrounds and it didn't. Let me try to fix. Thank you for telling me it didn't show up as transparent. JPEG on Photoshop won't let you have a transparent background.

Double-Edit: Testing to see if it worked.

GekkoPixie
6th August 2006, 06:02 AM
Well, it looks good on lighter backgrounds. Light gray especially.

KingPhil
6th August 2006, 06:02 AM
^^ That si exactly what I was thinking of, it doesn't matter how long you take to do the rest, it isn't really urgent but the sooner the better. :-)

Ürei
6th August 2006, 06:04 AM
If you want mine, or want to scrap them, they are all up. I edited one of my earlier posts to include the first 5. I have a lot of time on my hands, so if there is any edits you want, or a different file type, I can try my best to accomodate you.

KingPhil
6th August 2006, 10:50 AM
Sorry, but I just need 1 more. It must have "exit" displayed.

Ürei
6th August 2006, 01:45 PM
*poof*