PDA

View Full Version : An Apology From Astral~

Astral~
5th August 2006, 05:07 AM
Where do I start......
I am here because of alot of events have occurred, with daydreamer,
and I want to put a stop to it!!

over the last 2 weeks, I have been doing alot of recons, I basically picked a page and reconned everyone on it,
not for any other reason but to see if I could, I reconned over 200 accounts, including my own members,
unfortunatly 3 accounts were attacked just after my recons, this making the account holders think I was reconning for gold :ohboy:
what made matters worse was, that 2 of the three accounts were daydreamers officers, I spoke to daydreamer, and apologized,
saying that I wouldnt recon again, well I must have had a moment of madness,
because I managed to recon the same accounts again :(
making daydreamer think I was lying to her, but it was just a mix of too many hours at work, a death...well anyway
after that I spoke to daydreamer again, she obviously wasnt happy, I couldnt apologise enough, we came to yet another agreement,
which, word of that agreement then got out....so that went wrong too, now matters were really out of hand,
it has taken many people many hours to sort this mess out, to those people I am very grateful, you know who you are :)
now I am here to apologise to Daydreamer and her officers, for the initial recons,

I am sincerely sorry for the recons, I have said that I will not recon any more,
I hope that we can now all go back to what we do best!!

Morten
5th August 2006, 06:00 AM
madness indeed if it is true

ms_fishy
5th August 2006, 06:43 AM
Apology accepted. Please make sure you and your officers stay away from me and chain.

Can a mod close this thread, please.

Mehrune
5th August 2006, 07:53 AM
Ah the diplomatic way out :). Very nice.

Cheers,
Mehrune
http://kings-of-chaos.blogspot.com

btom4
5th August 2006, 09:01 AM
what a humble leader and powerful leader :jawdroppe. This only proves that LGC made the right choice in picking Astral to be their leader. It takes a true leader of courage and humbleness to admit when their wrong.

lisalisa
5th August 2006, 09:43 AM
sensible and well-spoken on both sides

the_crazy_88
5th August 2006, 09:47 AM
what a load of crap... sucking up to the big bad sabber... If you where a man I would say where are you're balls :)

mah, but thats probably how the game is played nowadays with sabbing so unbalanced...

Ady
5th August 2006, 09:53 AM
what a humble leader and powerful leader :jawdroppe. This only proves that LGC made the right choice in picking Astral to be their leader. It takes a true leader of courage and humbleness to admit when their wrong.

no it doesnt

when your chain is being demolished by one of age 6's biggest sabbers daily, theres nothing humble and couragous about it

had astral not apologised i would have kicked her in the nuts, it was the only decision to make in my eyes

but im a shit house that avoids war at all costs, but stil end up in one week after week ^_^

btom4
5th August 2006, 10:01 AM
You guys are taking this way of context. I was implying that Astral did something wrong and admited that she was wrong, you all can say what you want but that trait is hard to find people. That's rare in KoC these days, most clan leaders just don't care anymore. And it almost always ends in war and then both sides end up w/out weapons and a loss of members. Both sides here did an excellent job of negotiatios. I never meant to offend anyone or start a conflict. I stand by my word.

IonStormer
5th August 2006, 10:08 AM
true LGC style. sucking up to anyone even threatening to sab them. and Astral has already committed many mistakes in her short time as a leader, what with the Joeki incident, now verging war with BSS over what (trying to recon 200 accounts :whip: )...

btom4
5th August 2006, 10:16 AM
you know what you guys can say w/e you want i'm not in LGC's chain i'm in RF's. I said my opinon, no i'm not trying to suck up. I pointed out an observation i made about the clan leaders KoC. I have nothing more to say seeing that anyone with common sense knows that anything you say will just be turned against you and the replys become nothing but flames

Infiltrate
5th August 2006, 10:37 AM
I think the posts are implying that Astral is sucking up and not you btom ^^

The posts are more made @ Astral and not totally aiming everything @ the one post you did make so don't get too worked up about it heh

rdj
5th August 2006, 10:52 AM
Aaaannndddd......closed