3rd August 2006, 06:46 AM
This is the Story of

Sexy_girl 200k soldiers
black 180k soldiers
red- 150k soldiers
Tarathaigo 270ksoldiers
storm_in_a_d_cup ranked under top 500

At the beginning of this age we were full of power cos we had a
dream of an own alliance which might be a good addition in koC.

It doent took to long and I finished the website for our Alliance.
After a few weeks we had an active forum and some really good guys
who helped to improve the site step by step! Man hell, we were like a
smal happy family and everything was fine for us!

then we got into many wars but it's was cool we are playing a war game,
then we got into trouble with BSS.....It will take to long to explain the whole story.....

anyway we massed one of ther members who started the war, and we got the feeling that bss was pised cos of that.

after 2 days my freind Tarathaigo ho's in my chaine got hacked on saturday the 29th
and on monday 31th july my freinds ho are also under me in my chaine red-, sexy_girl, black, storm_in_a_d_cup got hacked

Atm, i am alone. All my officers got hacked and have left koc but we still have contact on msn.
How long will this last KOC?.....How long do u aceppt hack on those players who are the soul of the game?
Its better the koc admins get active as soon as it is posssible,
otherwise the game (KOC) will loose everything for what it was well known.
I'm really sorry for what is hapening, and i also think that my account will be also hacked it's just a mater of time.

koc will delet this post, but i will keep posting again and again.

respectfully red- black Tarathaigo sexygirl storm, and OrrO.......

Sixix
3rd August 2006, 06:52 AM
noone will delete this post, aslong as you dont want to imply that BSS is involed, what i really dont think.

OrrO
3rd August 2006, 07:16 AM
the topic has already been deleted yesterday. and i'm not implying that BSS is involed, i'm just wondering how can all the top account in my chaine get hacked in 1 day

rdj
3rd August 2006, 07:34 AM
The implication is what got the first post deleted, and if it's not, then sorry about that. However, this seems off topic in trd anyways, and by the former post,you can see why these types of threads are closed. Just try to keep it civil here, and moved to koc chat.

OrrO
5th August 2006, 10:57 AM
thanks for re oppening this topic again, i just want to see what other koc player think about i... coz for now i'm thinking that evry one is with tcheating and hacking, coz i don't see reply her, maybe they are afraid from making attention to the admin

LoseR
5th August 2006, 01:42 PM
that is kind of insane to have 5 people that are really close to each other get hacked in the same day. Sorry to say it, but the chances of the admins becoming active again is about as likely as seeing a flying cow. I would reccomend getting involved in another game with your friends that way you guys can still be together and stuff, but it is highly doubtful that you will get any of those accounts back.

OrrO
5th August 2006, 05:22 PM
this game should not continue in this way, it's very hard to find players ho like this game like we do, and now we have been hacked

anyway thanks for ur support.

mikil100
5th August 2006, 08:13 PM
yeah, this si just not right, unless you had bankers, but i dont think so, with all of the hackings, koc has been steadily lossing players, igf the admins keep this up only remco will be playing :p

Aran
6th August 2006, 06:59 AM
ll my officers got hacked and have left koc but we still have contact on msn.
How long will this last KOC?.....How long do u aceppt hack on those players who are the soul of the game?

It allready lost lots of that, I would even say the chance to see a flying cow (on his own sources !!) is even bigger then koc admins comming back, and there issent actually another way to stop the hackers.

It indeed is very weird 5 players that know eachother well get hacked in one day, it makes me imidiatly think of an AB where another person who was on it took all the other acc's on it in once and hacked em all ... but I cannot know this as I havent know any of those players so I could be tottaly wrong, sorry if I am so.

The sugestion of another game could indeed be good, take one where less hackings are goin on :P

TAHA
6th August 2006, 02:02 PM
hacking has been in this game for as long as i remember, i know dozen of people who got hacked... i think as loser233 said, if you dont feel like starting again then try to play another game, there's a bunch of good games out there with a lot of less cheating going on in it, i wish you all the best.

Mehrune
6th August 2006, 02:11 PM
Hacking is a sad part of KoC. I can't speak for your situation, but usually the person who got hacked has atleast some fault in it. I doubt this is true with you because you seem genuinely upset, but many of us are jaded by these supposed "hackers".

Cheers,
Mehrune

Tarathaigo
6th August 2006, 04:12 PM
we never used cheat systems. we were just 5 friends who tried to have a good start here but it seems we have no other choice orro. they all suggest us to leave koc and play another game. Thats really sad. No1 can help us just saying leave this game. omg this is sooooo sad....Im still missing words..!!!

Remco, u and friends made a great game! Keep it up and dont let this bastards get u down like they did with me!

LoseR
6th August 2006, 04:18 PM
we never used cheat systems. we were just 5 friends who tried to have a good start here but it seems we have no other choice orro. they all suggest us to leave koc and play another game. Thats really sad. No1 can help us just saying leave this game. omg this is sooooo sad....Im still missing words..!!!

well, what the hell do you want us to say? we can't help you get your accounts back, and I think that you would enjoy yoursselves equally well in another MMORPG.

Monkey_kid
6th August 2006, 08:53 PM
i really don't think that the koc admins care at all about how the game goes or what's happening to it imo
they try to keep the game running as long as they can so the advertisers or w/e pay them still

OrrO
8th August 2006, 10:39 AM
:)

Fotiadis110
8th August 2006, 03:32 PM
only suggestion is play a KoC clone where hacking has not became a problem

look up oilfight (no space) and you'll see a near duplicate.. it is also really easy to get high ranks in it with turns every 20 minutes...

no clickers in it either, so the game is alot better..

i'm sorry there is nothing we can do for your account... it appears people have set up false home pages to rip everyones KoC password.

then use that password to hack your account...

the only protection is to put in false login info every time you log in... and hope that they don't guess the right one.

have fun in oilfight, the only game where you can leech troop prodution off your commander i have ever seen!

Aran
8th August 2006, 04:02 PM
It sad indeed but we cant help it really ... there must have been SOMETHING suspicious u notice now, causse 5 acc's in a day. Perhaps he hacked one and in the inbox he found log in of the other and so got to hack 5 acc's.

Ow, and its not remco's game...

OrrO
9th August 2006, 07:36 PM
lol no mate, he didn't find the logins for the other accounts in the inbox lol
anyway the hack team is hacking more and more accounts evry day. i know lot's of people ho have been hacked from this persone ho call him self the koc hack squad... like i said in first, my officers accounts got hacked, maybe the admin will them ther accounts back and maybe not, but the problem is that we don't want hacker to control the game....

bobvladxxx
9th August 2006, 09:00 PM
Well we've the hacker to control the game.. admins will not..

Aran
10th August 2006, 02:25 PM
Yeh, next time u want something changed in koc just msg the hacker :p lol

Nah, its not impossible on hacking via inbox, this might be how ive been hacked last age, ive measaged an officer my koc login so he could spy on my acc, yes I know its not alloud, I dont do it anymore to ;) but would be silly to deny it -_-) and some1 he knew came on his acc and found my login and hacked.

Anyway yeh, it would be best to get these hackers stopped causse they are soimehow indeed controlling the game by hacking allmost anyone they/he/she wants.

OrrO
11th August 2006, 01:09 PM
yeah ur right maybe i shood sent a msg to a hacker telling them about my problems and the problem that we have in the game, maybe they can fixe it lol

styx
11th August 2006, 04:11 PM
if you have lucky if the hacker diddnt change the e-mail, try to get your pw back and look on wich IP he did loged in. but you need lucky for it :ohboy:

OrrO
14th August 2006, 07:02 PM
when they hached the 5 accounts they deleted them.

ninja
15th August 2006, 05:10 PM
"anyway we massed one of ther members who started the war, and we got the feeling that bss was pised cos of that.

after 2 days my freind Tarathaigo ho's in my chaine got hacked on saturday the 29th
and on monday 31th july my freinds ho are also under me in my chaine red-, sexy_girl, black, storm_in_a_d_cup got hacked

Atm, i am alone. All my officers got hacked and have left koc but we still have contact on msn.
I'm really sorry for what is hapening, and i also think that my account will be also hacked it's just a mater of time.

koc will delet this post, but i will keep posting again and again.

respectfully red- black Tarathaigo sexygirl storm, and OrrO......."

that's why i never joined KOC
if u wanna play a hcksafe game
then join DOW
www.daysofwar.com
and tell me when u do and i hope i can have u in my group there and u can know how many good people r there to be found

OrrO
17th August 2006, 07:55 AM
my account just got hacked WTF, i was ranked in the top 70 with just 100 mill deffence i could be in the top 40 !!! fuck this game i will not play koc anymore.

Poltionorch
17th August 2006, 07:58 AM
Calm down, try to pm the admins. It's the only chance you've got I think :/

Tarathaigo
27th August 2006, 06:07 AM
lmao, orro was the last guy of our hacked alliance! GOOD JOB Hax team!