PDA

View Full Version : Egg-faced Newbie

GekkoPixie
1st November 2004, 06:15 PM
Okay, so I'm new. I made the mistake of adding to someone else's thread instead of making my own. :whistilin: In my defense, I mistook it as being a thread for introducing oneself. Thankfully, the kind people of the thread beat me to a bloody... No, that's not right... They explained that I needed to post my own thread. :stupid: So, here I am (note Thread Title). In any case, Hello!!! Feel free to laugh at me, pick on me, and, of course, say hi! I'm generally pretty friendly, although not necessarily the sharpest knife in the drawer (at least not today, apparently!)

Thank you for your hospitality, and I welcome creative criticism!

Always,
GekkoPixie

Mapkovich
1st November 2004, 09:14 PM
Creative Criticism. Okay.

I don't like your signature. Is that creative?

Ack, damn. I have to make you feel welcome now. ... lol, jp jp.
My name is Ninja, im the Introductions Moderator. Have fun, read the rules, and don't take the majority of what's said here seriously. There are a lot of... "inside jokes" you may not understand.

So go and post.

Touch_of_Death
2nd November 2004, 03:18 AM
So....

You again...

creative critisism: Get a nice avatar! :)

Well again welcome and read the previeus post that I posted in the other thread for you. I'm to lazy to post that again.:tongue:

anyway welcome and have fun,

Greetz

GekkoPixie
2nd November 2004, 05:46 AM
Where in this forum could I rp? I see a lot of talk about it, and I'd like to join in!

Touch_of_Death
2nd November 2004, 05:48 AM
Click here (http://www.giveupalready.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)

I'm not playing, but I'm sure somebody will help you in there. Otherwise you can always pm a mod that is moderating the forum.

Krystin
2nd November 2004, 07:03 AM
Actually TL isn't open yet....You can go to the Battle Arena forums and roleplay there. Just take the time to read the rules there first. It won't take long. Maybe a whole 3 minutes of your time.

And welcome to GUA...hope you have fun.

GekkoPixie
2nd November 2004, 09:58 AM
Well, I went to the forum for newbies in the RP area, and nobody has replied yet to my questions about stats and stuff... Oh, well, just gotta wait and hope for the best, I guess! :) Thanks for your help, guys. It's very appreciated! It's too bad this is all online or I'd invite you over for some Okinomiyaki! (that's japanese pizza for us Americans) Every month my husband and I pack our apartment full of people for fun, food, and ANIME! It's always chaos, and always fun! We didn't get to do it last month because we're remodeling, but hopefully we'll get to this month! :)

Tau
2nd November 2004, 01:07 PM
If you don't get your questions answered feel free to PM me with them... It may take me a while but I'll try to get round to either answering them or telling who the best person is to ask about them.

Oh, and welcome to the site.

Duke Manboy IV
2nd November 2004, 03:53 PM
Or ask them to me. I already helped you out once (I was that guy replying to your thread in the RP Newbie section) and I'm willing to help you out again.

Basically, what Ninja said. A lot of "special" humor you won't understand. Read the rules and obey them as much as possible, use some common sense, don't try to be popular, and you'll be popular in no time.

Welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome.

MysteryFighta
2nd November 2004, 10:10 PM
i wanna get into the habit of looking like a nice guy on the forum by saying hi to new people on the forum.

HI!!!

GekkoPixie
5th November 2004, 07:50 AM
Okay, I can't figure out how to add pictures to my sig!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Edit: I don't have a URL or any way of getting one that I am aware of. Advice would be great!

MysteryFighta
5th November 2004, 04:35 PM
hmm, sory mate but the only way that you can do it (to my knowledge) is to use the

[*IMG]enterurl.com[*/IMG] without the *'s