PDA

View Full Version : ban on lacn?

ms_fishy
2nd August 2006, 07:15 AM
i heard lacn/es starting to ban enemies from the clicker? they are pulling a PR?

Poltionorch
2nd August 2006, 09:29 AM
And where did you hear that?

ms_fishy
2nd August 2006, 10:45 AM
on ES site - t0msky said something about banning those that sabbed them and one of the enemies replied he already got banned or something

not sure what went on and im kinda confused - cause lacn had this no-banning stance earlier in the age - dont know if they've changed it

if they have, its quite important to toprank and not so toprank you see - LACN has the same power PR did at the beginning of last age - are they going the same route? anybody know anything about it?

---------------
edit: here is the convo

t0msky: just because i go bored of seeing ppl hide behind the guest mask ive removed the option of posting bfore making an account, they now have to have an account for the purposes of flaming, thatll piss them off, im also on the verge of saying to lacn fuckit ban ppl who you fighting against smile.gif, if ppl are too gay to buy weapons and have fun then i think we should hurt them other ways, lets really start to turn the screws on these fuckers

Shadow-Majestic: LaCN ban us from where? there channels? already done, there recruiter? already done, hmmm, where else.... ban us from earth or sumtin? ah well, if u enjoy that, .. roflmao

Metaphore
2nd August 2006, 11:21 AM
LaCN never ban their enemies atleast thats what I been told to. The recruiter is not a weapon its a program where we can all benefit from. However this maybe your answer a few weeks ago there were a string of bannings because of the so called ''Cheater-Chain''. All people in that chain were banned. So either way you must have been under Shane-, Euthie-, Unforgiven_one etc. Otherwise I cant think of a reason u got banned

ms_fishy
2nd August 2006, 11:28 AM
LaCN never ban their enemies atleast thats what I been told to. The recruiter is not a weapon its a program where we can all benefit from. However this maybe your answer a few weeks ago there were a string of bannings because of the so called ''Cheater-Chain''. All people in that chain were banned. So either way you must have been under Shane-, Euthie-, Unforgiven_one etc. Otherwise I cant think of a reason u got banned

nuh, nuh, i didnt get myself banned but i followed the "sab-a-hacker" link to es site this morning and snooped around a bit

there was this fun public forum dedicated to flaming and there was something about people getting banned for warring es/lacn - so i was looking for more info bout it - hey, its an absolute must-know piece of information, ya know

LoseR
2nd August 2006, 11:59 AM
hey, it seems like a good idea to me. A clicker can be a very powerful weapon of deterent. I think that a chain would think twice before sabbing LaCN to know that thier growth will, most likely, be halved if they were banned.

Ady
2nd August 2006, 04:28 PM

lololololol

more on topic :

any big chains been banned or just the type of people who click 10k all age?

Doomy
2nd August 2006, 11:35 PM
I believe they banned some of FF at one point ;)

r0b-dog
3rd August 2006, 02:43 AM
i heard lacn/es starting to ban enemies from the clicker? they are pulling a PR?

then thats pretty cheap of them when for the recuriter they said only

Who (clans, people) is not allowed:
SC

are not allowed to use them.

Sixix
3rd August 2006, 03:03 AM
and another stupid useless discussion about the LaCN clicker starts again :ohboy:

please dont try to look dump liziy. you know what t0msky is talking about. he is pissed of about (im too lazy too look now, please correct me if im wrong) cof people who flame around on the ES board without registering therebefore.

perhaps you should ask Shadow-Majestic what he is talking about, to my knowledge he isnt connected to ES or LaCN. ;)

i think on of the LaCN leaders has even said it here on the forums.
the LaCN user is open for everyone, but for cheater and stuff!

it is likely, that GUA moderators have already removed that thread, since it looks like its some peoples job automatically start badmouthing about the LaCN clicker as soon there is a thread about it.

so, since we all dont know how long this thread will stay visible now because of all the smart comments of people who dont know a **** about the recruiter:

ALL CHANGES ON OUR RECRUITER RULES WILL GET ANNONCED ON THE BOARDS! :rules:
http://www.lacnfamily.com/forum

Hansscherff
3rd August 2006, 03:42 AM
and another stupid useless discussion about the LaCN clicker starts again :ohboy:

please dont try to look dump liziy. you know what t0msky is talking about. he is pissed of about (im too lazy too look now, please correct me if im wrong) cof people who flame around on the ES board without registering therebefore.

perhaps you should ask Shadow-Majestic what he is talking about, to my knowledge he isnt connected to ES or LaCN. ;)

i think on of the LaCN leaders has even said it here on the forums.
the LaCN user is open for everyone, but for cheater and stuff!

it is likely, that GUA moderators have already removed that thread, since it looks like its some peoples job automatically start badmouthing about the LaCN clicker as soon there is a thread about it.

so, since we all dont know how long this thread will stay visible now because of all the smart comments of people who dont know a **** about the recruiter:

ALL CHANGES ON OUR RECRUITER RULES WILL GET ANNONCED ON THE BOARDS! :rules:
http://www.lacnfamily.com/forum

You are right about this sixix, but i can understand people's concerns since we got banned for a while too while being in war with you guys, eventho it was a mistake, it happened, so i can understand people's concerns.

ms_fishy
3rd August 2006, 07:16 AM

i wanted to know something so i asked, meh

that wasnt the gist of msg lol - im more interested in banning-the-enemies bit

guy pretty said he got banned from your recruiter (maybe fore warring you or some other reason?) - i DONT KNOW if it's true and thats why i asked "anybody know anything about it?"

noone cept you know a ---- about your recruiter - we ask questions when in doubt, sometimes we get good answers, other times not

what's funny is that LACN clicker only got so big because people disliked CW policy so much last age - then as you've grown so big, you are kinda developing this attitude that isnt so different from PR's last age? (sort of those - we-are-best-in-game-and-we-have-power-over-you-screw-you-if-you-dont-like-it things)

and mod, this is not flaming ;)

SilverSable
3rd August 2006, 07:47 AM
I don't see anything wrong with this thread. However, the question has been answered. So, to prevent trolling and/or flaming and/or spam, this thread is now closed. :)