PDA

View Full Version : Sorting Names Alphabetically In Attack/Intell Logs

BabyDoll
28th July 2006, 09:34 PM
I just thought of something really simple. I don't know about anyone else but when I attack/spy on someone I mark them as neutral or enemy or whatever I might feel at the time (as long as I haven't attacked or spied on someone recently.) It helps me to keep from "farming" them. Well, I was thinking that it might be a little easier to look through the attack/intell files if the names could be arranged in a way that it was easier to find them. I do not like to make mistakes and if I see someone that has a lot of gold sitting in their account and go to look for them in my attack log I might not be able to see them. This is something that would be optional for anyone to use. What do you all think? That is if anyone understand what I'm trying to say.

~BabyDoll

r0b-dog
28th July 2006, 09:56 PM
i don think the names should be sorted in Alphabetically order as the one we have now show when and what time they attack,sabb or spied on us. So that means you know when it happens but if it was arragned in Alphabetically order it would be hard to see who attack,sab or spied on you! and at what time or when!

BabyDoll
28th July 2006, 09:59 PM
You didn't understand what I was trying to say. I was just saying if there was a way to click on where it says "Enemy" to order them. I do understand what you are saying but I just think it would be easier to be able to sort them in a way that you can find the person that you attacked. There would always be a way to resort it by the "Time".

~BabyDoll

Go_MiDgEtS
28th July 2006, 10:33 PM
umm, there is a way to find the people u have attacked... its called the "Attack Log".

BabyDoll
28th July 2006, 10:36 PM
Does no one understand what I am saying?! Geez! I know that you can find people that you have attacked in your attack logs but when you have 10 pages of attacks that you have done it's a little hard to find one little name in about 100 or so. That's why I was suggesting that there be a way to sort it all out.

~BabyDoll

robin85
29th July 2006, 08:57 AM
yeah, then you just have to scroll your list and you see the farmers if they show up a few times after eachother

Tavix
29th July 2006, 11:38 AM
I think that names should be sorted alphabetically in your buddy list but no where else. Mabye a serch funtion in the attack logs would be nice to see who you've attack over a period of time with one person but that should be it.

Nice thought though

Redheadriot
29th July 2006, 06:24 PM
I'd like this too, actually - the ability to order intel logs by username would rock. Maybe clicking "Enemy" could let you switch between alphabetical and default order.