PDA

View Full Version : Best KoC leader

Seneca
26th July 2006, 08:40 AM
Hey all,

I just wondered who all of you consider the best KoC leader.. I think the alliance with the most members on GUA is going to win, but I still wanna know :p

Please don't comment on the names I put here, can only be 10...

I vote for SirM0rphius... He's leader of a rather small alliance, but still a very good leader (and no, I'm not part of that alliance)

henrysaga14
26th July 2006, 10:40 AM
I would say Graahoeje has been a mighty awesome leader.:yay:

RoyMustang
26th July 2006, 10:45 AM
my vote goes to Graa, i mean, he put up with me =)

GiantDave
26th July 2006, 12:38 PM
There is no RF representitive.... You have SirMorphius but not TLS :S and MidnightRain isn't a leader anymore... oh well :(

lordman11
26th July 2006, 01:08 PM
TLS and Morten ^^

leed5_un1t3d
26th July 2006, 01:11 PM
Can i just vote none of the above?

Seneca
26th July 2006, 01:16 PM
I told all yah people, I had to make choices. I've had a thread like this on LGC forums as well, and I followed some suggestions made there. SirM0rphius was there because I wanted to vote for him ;)

If no-one of those is your favourite, just post yours ;)

Infiltrate
26th July 2006, 01:20 PM
Can i just vote none of the above?

Yeah just like me, cos the sexy TLS isnt there or the even sexier Morten isn't :P

Who does sir morphius lead?

Exclude RF from it and what about people like NJ and Xanchez now (I guess) who are more known IMO than Elite whoever and SirM0rphious

Seneca
26th July 2006, 01:28 PM
Yeah just like me, cos the sexy TLS isnt there or the even sexier Morten isn't :P

Who does sir morphius lead?

Exclude RF from it and what about people like NJ and Xanchez now (I guess) who are more known IMO than Elite whoever and SirM0rphious

lol, sorry people.. I can't make a poll on who to nominate for a poll :p

Anyhow, just make all your members put here that TLS is da sexy leader ;)

Professor
26th July 2006, 02:23 PM
I voted for Astral, because she has such a big heart for her clanmembers and puts her heart and soul into leading it.

D-X
26th July 2006, 02:30 PM
Bon RULLLLZZZZ !!!!!!!

ive known him for like 4 weeks ? or may be less, but i think that is why he is the best in my view : he prooved himself in such short time [xD] that none of the others prolly would ever

Way to Go Bon !

LoseR
26th July 2006, 02:32 PM
VegnaBlitz :)

SirM0rphius
26th July 2006, 03:29 PM
Maibe it would be best if players can just place their top 10 Leaders, then Seneca can count all those "votes" and start a pool with the top 10 most wanted ;)

cycoduck
26th July 2006, 03:54 PM
There are some leaders that also deserve some mention that are missing:
Gem
Fireheart-
jYm-
tgf
griffin8
tres
vlad
and, if you're going to bring up past leaders like gra, then you can't overlook other clan leaders like:
denny
lor
ls
sweet shadow
dn81
lovi
orc

Ktalah
26th July 2006, 04:05 PM
Denny definately needs to be up there, he did an exceptional job in creating and keeping together what was probably the biggest chain in KoC history.

bss-betty
26th July 2006, 06:09 PM
majorglitch is good ! with even small army there.. you could see it ! proud of her =)

Morten
26th July 2006, 06:22 PM
i wasn't planning on posting on GUA anymore but ill make one more ..
btw im prolly forgetting plenty -_-;; anyway shouldn't be hard to see where my roots are so here is a few leaders that comes to mind;;

Loviaroth_cl - Dissention founder and leader, Relentless founder and leader(age1)
MaDD - Dissention founder and leader, Relentless spokesman ^^
orc00(Nick) - Relentless founder and leader(age 1-2), Ink army leader(age 1-2), Dissention leader
FatMike - Relentless founder and leader(age 1)
Morten - Relentless founder and leader(age 1-3)
Cyprian - Relentless leader(age 1-2)
Shylore - Paladium founder and leader, Relentless HC
ZarGushi - BHC leader, Relentless leader(after Nick, age 2-3beta)
Rouen - BHC leader, Relentless HC
BigBad - Koc Domination Founder and leader, Relentless leader(after ZarGushi,age 3beta-3)
The_Wolf - BOC founder and leader, Relentless HC
Death_Hunter - BOC founder and leader, Relentless HC
Max(comeandgetme, wazzu, zuFFer) - Relentless leader(age 3)
baldwin - Army of 12 monkies founder and leader, Relentless HC
LakerFan - TNA Founder and leader, Relentless HC
Denny - PR founder and leader, TNA leader, Relentless HC + high council(age 2-3beta)
Gem - PR founder and leader, Relentless HC + high council(age 2-3beta)
fury - PR leader, Relentless HC + high council(age 2-3beta)
Princess_Magenta - AA founder and leader, PR founder and leader, Relentless HC + high council(age 2-3beta)
Gizmo - AA founder and leader, Relentless HC
errtu - NOO founder and leader, PR founder and leader, Relentless HC
Kyrakyle - Relentless leader (age 3 beta-age3), SC leader(age 2)
Thomas - Relentless leader(age 3)
Undertaker - ??(forgot the name of his clan-_-) founder and leader, Relentless HC
Bombermanneke - TBA founder and leader, Relentless HC
Crazylife - IA founder and leader, Relentless HC
Dark_SsnD22 - Darks forunder and leader, Relentless HC
Mythos - ??(forgot name of clan, founder and leader, Relentless HC
Cigano - ?? founder and leader, Relentless HC
TheLoneSpirit - Relentless leader (age 3beta-6)?
MaurinSlainAxe - Relentless leader(age4-5)?
Dractem07 - Relentless leader(age4-5)?
Dethorc - Relentless leader(age4-5)?
Bazgash - Relentless leader (age5)?
Elmer4000 - Relentless leader(age4-6)?
Diversion - Relentless leader(age5)?
Mozzfan - Relentless leader(age5-6)?

Im not that familiar with leadership in RF lately and im sure there is some new not mentioned ?

Others not mentioned in thread(or i didn't see it);;

LordStriker - Striker clan founder and leader(age 1-5), Relentless HC
InkTank - Ink army founder and leader (age 1), Relentless allie
Carnage_king - Carnage founder and leader
Everous.. TGA(sp?) founder and leader
EvilTracy - orc army founder? and leader
Archangel - founder and leader of Archangel clan
Borizzima - Elite leader
JFK - CT founder and leader
Kyrin - KOC mafia founder and leader(age 1)

Habsfan
26th July 2006, 06:22 PM
I'd have to say none of the above.

A couple up there are really awesome leaders and are great people, (and they know if I'm talking about them or not ;)). However there are people out there who are just fantastic leaders from previous ages that just aren't getting the credit they deserve.

For instance I heard rumours that a guy named Omegast0rm was a great leader, perhaps the best ever, I don't know if it's true, but who knows.

I'm sure Denny was the man, in his day (when he played more actively).

Personally I don't think this is a poll with all the right options, but I'll make a pick anyways.

In a coin toss between t0msky and Graahoeje, t0msky won :)

Sixix
26th July 2006, 06:23 PM
you should have put all leaders of the big alliances there ;)

lita
26th July 2006, 07:08 PM
i cant vote on this as its an unfair poll, my sxc ho wit the awesome hair aint there

add teh vivlady and il vote

TPLOTL
26th July 2006, 07:17 PM
Well since I am not on the list .. I will vote for the leader of the other alliance I am a part of ....

BON RULEZ!!!!!

Kindlegolas
26th July 2006, 07:36 PM
none of them, my vote goes to TLS/Morten and Abso ^^

justin123321
27th July 2006, 12:02 AM
voted for bon.....tho graa isnt a leader anymore...so im wondering how he qualifies.....shoulda had TLS in there instead...but oh well...not my poll.

skater_00
27th July 2006, 12:03 AM
none of the leaders listed above are a favourite of mine..
best koc leader i ever had (also as commander) was Fastrobbie, leader of TNL, he was some ownage :)

skater_00

Loki-of-Chaos
27th July 2006, 02:38 AM
Bon's got my vote, LordVlad wasn't listed ;)

Strong_bad
27th July 2006, 03:18 AM
wheres Alatriel on this list?
;)

Jezuzz
27th July 2006, 04:14 AM
none of the leaders listed above are a favourite of mine..
best koc leader i ever had (also as commander) was Fastrobbie, leader of TNL, he was some ownage :)

skater_00

How can you call him a leader when he always quit :P?

But I vote for CPH. and MnR isnt a leader (never was btw)

But because he isnt on it I voted t0msky :)

Go_MiDgEtS
27th July 2006, 04:28 AM
lol, it was a toss up between T0msky and bonsai for me :P

there are alot of people that are good leaders but are not part of "majpor alliances". for example lady_of_chaos and Chaos_with_control are great leaders in there alliance, they do more for there officers and even people that are not in there chain, like me :P. there alliance isnt the size of LGC or any of the other alliances so noone knows.

Everyone has potential, thats wat me teachers try to tell me :P

butch161
27th July 2006, 06:56 AM
My commander, dragongem.

A hard working and loyal member of PR.

Ramishka
27th July 2006, 07:08 AM
Why isnt Xanchez listed? He's the FF leader now.

And best ever was CPH_KILL

DJ-Hamid
27th July 2006, 07:10 AM
Nights Judgement
he is a great leader help me and others alot so he definatly gets my vote!!
GOOO NJ !!!!11!!!1!!!!1!1111!!!

KillerGoos
27th July 2006, 09:55 AM
Well since CPH isnt up there I wont vote and as you probably can understand I wont vote for Midnightrain

MFnBonsai
27th July 2006, 10:39 AM
i voted for myself.... if lordvlad was there i would have voted for him....

basically i lead BSS.... vlad leads DT....

but if im not around when something happens vlad has the say.... and i guess it works vice versa....

basically BSS and DT are 2 alliances that fit well together....

Morten
28th July 2006, 05:11 AM
roflmfao
how many times did you vote for yourself?
comedy

Spinky
28th July 2006, 05:18 AM
Since CPH isn't there, my vote goes to t0msky :) He has made a such large and great war chain, with LaCN :)

dopeypsv
28th July 2006, 05:41 AM
i vote for MFnBonsai. what can i say? he's cool :)

perditorst0rm
28th July 2006, 12:11 PM
I'd have to say this poll is turning out right. I'm glad to see there aren't many n00bs voting.

I haven't had much contact with Bon, but if vlad says he's a good guy, then I'm apt to believe it.

I voted t0m -- he's up there next to CPH, vlad and DN. I'd LOVE to see a Worst Commander poll, but that might get into flaming ;)

t0m doesn't tinker with things, or get into any power trips (at least none that i've seen,) he just gets out of the way and lets ES run as it should.

boriszima
29th July 2006, 02:05 AM
whichever alliance is considered the "strongest" has the best leader. i personally like graaa since he clicks for his people

ma7amad9999
30th July 2006, 02:37 AM
in my opinion BSS are the strongest chain, they r not bankers , they defend each other , they have a perfect commander ( BSS-MFnBonsai ), always active !!!

they were my enemy one day, they sabbed a lot of weapons of my chain, they could take nothing from me cuz i sold into spy and sabbed them back about 1 bill damage !:jawdroppe

i really respect them all , althought they lead to making people lose work of months !!!

Lillycat
3rd August 2006, 05:13 AM
I would have to say Bon Bon. ^^

It is nice to see that the two leaders of sab chains that everyone likes to say they hate are the ones that are rocking this poll!
lol

As for the "some" of the others listed, they may be great account, but I think a great leader is someone that is there and support their chain no matter what. That they do what is best for the chain and makes sure EVERYONE is having a good time. ^^ I see that in alot of the sab chains more than the rank chains.

<3 LillyCat

TraxDaMax
3rd August 2006, 11:33 PM
This has to be the oddest poll ever.. how do we know who is the best leader. Have you been in all alliances to find this out?:whip:

Cutekitty
6th August 2006, 09:19 AM
I am voting for the best KOC player and thatís Bonsai
he is the only KOC person that I know that has a passion for the game thatís so astounding, that could make your heart melt and loved by both his own and his enemies and very protective of his own, particular of his girls.:weights:
love Kitty

gavagai
6th August 2006, 09:32 AM
graa or tomsky (ok, SB wasnt that bad either)...
my vote goes to tomsky, since graa isnt active anymore.
i have the impression that though ES is mainly a sab chain they try to stay fair unlike other. and this is, in my humble opinion, mainly the achivement of tomsky.

Mehrune
7th August 2006, 07:59 PM
To me this thread seems more like "Who has the most members on GUA".

Cheers,
Mehrune

bobvladxxx
7th August 2006, 08:20 PM
LordStriker.. :D <3

And btw there you didnt put the bigs leaders.. where's TLS, Gem- and all the rest... next time think b4 making a good thread like this ;)

Regards
bobvladxxx

Prof-Neurus
7th August 2006, 08:26 PM
/me votes Bonsai

~DL-Neurus~

B_O_D
12th August 2006, 02:51 AM
of course I voted for Bonsai :D

toadfreak
12th August 2006, 08:01 AM
I voted for astral, too. I have seen some of the good work she does on here and on KOC, and I respect how hard she works to support her alliance.

And, if what you said is true, looks like BSS has the most active GUA members. Based on a few of the other threads i have seen on here, i don't think many people out of chain would have voted for their leader-no offense, to BSS, of course.

Strk3uout
13th August 2006, 01:15 PM
I am voting for Tomsky. I know the force he can blow from personal experience this age, and he knows he still has my ULTIMATE respect. I consider us friends and I really like his character.

Strk

Leibstandarte_SS_AH
13th August 2006, 02:06 PM
Im not voting for any of those guys, the best leader isnt on it, in fact why am I not on that list either?

Rulerr_Koen-PR
13th August 2006, 04:35 PM
If I have to choose from these persons.. Then Snake_Bonzai, else I would've voted Gem- :D

MFnBonsai
13th August 2006, 06:13 PM
I voted for astral, too. I have seen some of the good work she does on here and on KOC, and I respect how hard she works to support her alliance.

And, if what you said is true, looks like BSS has the most active GUA members. Based on a few of the other threads i have seen on here, i don't think many people out of chain would have voted for their leader-no offense, to BSS, of course.

lol.... BSS dont have the most chainmembers on GUA.... from what it looks like to me ;)

but yah it was fun to lead the poll for awhile.... but as i know it wouldnt last forever....

chaoticlife
13th August 2006, 06:25 PM
BSS_MFnBonsai is the best I have been under him 1 day and he has let me sab half of KOC w00t w00t now that is a great leader

Go_MiDgEtS
13th August 2006, 07:06 PM
im out of chain and i voted for bonsai. hes a good leader :P

IonStormer
13th August 2006, 11:12 PM
it all comes down to t0m and bon again. as leaders of sab alliances, they're just bound for glory and aren't gonna be pussies that go for growth deals, kiss sabber's asses to protect their clan or let their clanmembers down whenever their in trouble like most of the ranker's leaders do.... but then again, bon is like a hermit while t0m is more social, so i guess that's why people like him more... plus he's a gread dude, and the fact he holds CHAIN above anything else and wouldnt think twice before sacrificing his account for anyone in that CHAIn speaks tons

ZAR
14th August 2006, 08:08 PM
InkTank, Loviaroth, orc00, YgravikT/mortem, Cyprian, Rouen, The_Wolf and others where the best leaders in their active time, there is almost no good alliance without Relentless roots, heck even the game like you know it today was "sugested" and by them. Their impact will last until this game is sold to other admins or closed down.

StrikerForce1.
14th August 2006, 09:32 PM
dude. wheres fireheart?
she owns almost the whole list. aint seen someone play so long and still have the patience she has.

BSS_Kali
15th August 2006, 02:39 AM
MFnBonsai is a great leader and backs his people 100% Who could ask for better?

irish fella
15th August 2006, 07:41 AM
Yeah has to be bon just for the dedication and support he gives his chain

DarkD
15th August 2006, 10:08 AM
MFnBonsai 40 31.01%

Bon Bon ftw ^^

bss-betty
15th August 2006, 08:50 PM
Vote for t0msky before but now is Bon =)

Balinor_creel
16th August 2006, 04:17 PM
I would like to say the way that Bon and T0msky back their members up is a massive credit to both of them and their style of play. Respect!

Lord of the Underworld
16th August 2006, 04:35 PM
TOMSKY ROCKS!!

GO TOMSKY!!!

how come my name's not there?

Danny_Boy
16th August 2006, 05:16 PM
t0msky has my vote :)

deathfury
16th August 2006, 05:20 PM
t0msky

Speelinater
16th August 2006, 05:23 PM
t0msky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :multi:

Badass-Babe
16th August 2006, 06:25 PM
t0msky :) You rawk and ya hawt!!!

jarek
16th August 2006, 06:44 PM
!!!t0msky!!!!

Ccucu
16th August 2006, 07:29 PM
t0msky - a great leader and fun person!
ES RuleZ!
:multi:

adhlssu07
16th August 2006, 07:33 PM
Funny... of all of the people that I would have put on the list, none of them are there... guess I'm not going to bother voting.

Wrath-of-God
16th August 2006, 07:48 PM
I'd go with either of the Bons

MFnBonsai
is a man of his word. He doesn't accept cheating in his chain in any case and will back up each and every member. Is all about having fun and thats what this game is meant to be about.

Snake_Bonzai
was a good player to know. I enjoyed fighting with him over targets and also chatting about the game with him. A real thinker when it comes to KoC. One of the better players I know and a very fair one at that.

Don't think too many people in KoC are 100% clean nowadays. These 2 deffinately are.

If names such as Zar ^^ or orc00 (either nick or morten) were up there though they would get my vote though.

Durins_Bane
16th August 2006, 09:14 PM
No doubt, t0msky, he always has your back.

Best leader EVAH!!!!!!

taco_man1
16th August 2006, 09:16 PM
I'd go with either of the Bons

for me... legality is one of the qualifications... and since I don't know all those people.. I can't speak to that...

also... a great leader for me, might suck as a leader to you... it's too abstract

Go_MiDgEtS
17th August 2006, 01:22 AM
lol, its a fight between 2 of the top sab alliance going on :)

either leader deserves to win :P i voted for bon a few pages back but i think

rachelf
17th August 2006, 03:47 AM
I voted for t0m-he is an amazing leader!:judge:
I have been in ES since last October, Before that was with t0m in HUA/ES so have known him for a few years now i reckon.
The thing that makes T0msky a truly great leader, is that he believes he is not the leader of ES, but that we are a team. He never refers to himself as the 'leader' of ES!-but ES members do, that's what makes it even more special.
No decisions ever get made without the approval of a group of people or by polling them, requests for action get equal airspace, no matter who submits them in ES and t0m (Like Mr Spock!) truly does consider the good of the many before the good of himself and will bend over backwards for our members.

Of course he is a filthy minded, hot tempered (at times), rogue too.....but we wub him!:love2:

ps-ok t0m...now u owe me big time:heh:

realmccoy30
17th August 2006, 07:00 AM
funny how TGF isnt up there and he's got his alliance to click like crazy and retain number one without ANY sells while Astral is getting sells and stuggling to stay there

uncivilbanks
17th August 2006, 01:36 PM
tomsky :D

cash_money_empire11
17th August 2006, 01:40 PM
Man those leaders aren't even correct graj doesn't play this age neither does snake! MNR is no leader, and how can you mention SirMorph and not Tater or shakav or TGF or Gem-, lol not to mention Bomb and CtC, not a good list of the present leaders. Only listed a few!

mikil100
17th August 2006, 01:59 PM
there are so many leaders to pick from, but after careful thinking, my best leaders for any age would be:
Snake_bonzai
orc00
Bonsai
Gra
and ermm, this one is hard... but i think TKS is a good leader, atleast from what i've seen.

cash_money_empire11
17th August 2006, 04:47 PM
Those are all great leaders but how can you leave out Denny and LS I mean they where hated but in there time where the best KoC players and did that for 2 straight ages and those where the fun ages if I may say so! But I like a commander who never got far enough to do anything and that was Stormsky, he was a great commander and would of built a very nice alliance for age 4 but was banned for some stupid ass reason! But Snake had been the best leader(also that is who I voted for) age after age but so had Lor he was always 2nd in command durning the Denny reign! Orc00 was a great leader in RF's long history. But this age I would have to say the best leader would be my commander gundarl, not only is this guy a clicking god but he is the most active leader I have ever seen, he is always on the forums, msn and can be reached 8 hours out of the 24 hour day which is good since he not only works 8 hour long days and has a hott GF he must please. He has took NR to a level they thought they would never be able to reach! He is a master of diplomancy and now after practice is a very successful sabber. He would get my vote if he where up there!

Habsfan
17th August 2006, 06:24 PM
Gundarl is sweet.

Stormsky got banned for cheating, he used an autobuyer and so did most of his chain. Cheater got owned and with him being banned the idea of First City died as well.

studstar_TLL_
17th August 2006, 06:48 PM
a lot of votes out there :)

i'd vote for griff if he's there ;)

cash_money_empire11
17th August 2006, 11:03 PM
Gundarl does own, but FC was goin to be great cause he had snake under him hot shot was goin to join him and many more dont remember to long ago but FC was goin to quite the alliance!

Nacy
18th August 2006, 03:30 AM
I vote for tomsky.
Dunno why anyone would bother voting for dragongem - heck, she doesn't even read her pm's therefore she never answers them. I know this from personal experience. She probably doesn't even know I am not even in PR anymore.

richardbajor
18th August 2006, 03:47 AM
and will bend over backwards for our members.

And he doesn't mind us videoing it either so he gets my vote. :yummy:

Poltionorch
18th August 2006, 04:10 AM
funny how TGF isnt up there and he's got his alliance to click like crazy and retain number one without ANY sells while Astral is getting sells and stuggling to stay there

Actually, LaCN has several leaders, TGF is just our top account. But all our leaders kick ass :)

realmccoy30
18th August 2006, 06:52 AM
lol. shut up :P i know that. but the people in the poll are the top accounts so i just said him :P

Petiac
18th August 2006, 01:40 PM
i thought graa quit this age i could be wrong but this is not a accurate poll. sorry to say but to me one of the best leaders out there is not there The_Last_Exile. there has been no better leader i have seen than him

some of those people u have there cannot lead there way out of a paper bag with holes in both sides :P

DarkL0rd
18th August 2006, 01:43 PM
Best Rank leader ever: Denny
Best Sab leader ever: drunkninja81 (we've been on opposite sides of wars, but he pwned in his time :))

cash_money_empire11
18th August 2006, 02:04 PM
Agree about Drunkninja best sabb leader ever but best rank leader would be LS, he gets my vote cause he made every single peron in KoC either hate him or love him and he changed the way of clicking forever! But Denny is definately a close second!

Xeranax
19th August 2006, 03:33 AM
Bon's got my vote

LadyBloodyScythe
19th August 2006, 05:21 PM
t0msky, hands down

waterski
19th August 2006, 06:04 PM
yes the last exile is probably the best leader in the game right now. Great player, but nobody seems to give him the credit that is due. Easily the most personable leader also.

AshariDragon
19th August 2006, 06:47 PM
taterdragon has my somewhat biased vote :)

Gundarl_NR
20th August 2006, 04:00 AM
Gundarl is sweet.

Stormsky got banned for cheating, he used an autobuyer and so did most of his chain. Cheater got owned and with him being banned the idea of First City died as well.

wow griff :)

just having my name brought up in this discussion is more than i expected or deserve :)

i cant pick one leader over another all have their strong points and all are perfect for the chains they lead much respect goes to both t0msky and Bonsai im not a sabber and will never claim i am but you guys both do an excellent job running alliances and sabbing alarik and astral both excel at making sure their chains are taken care of and they both realize that without the chain, they are nothing , which a lot of chainheads seem to forget
tater wasnt mentioned but hes a pretty damn good leader in his own right

so i guess im not voting :p but i had to get my 2 cents worth in

leed5_un1t3d
20th August 2006, 03:51 PM
hmmm none of the above :S

taco_man1
20th August 2006, 05:43 PM
a lot of votes out there :)

i'd vote for griff if he's there ;)

as would I stud... as would I.

though I'm a little (ok ok a LOT) biased

Lord of the Underworld
20th August 2006, 11:22 PM
Elite Sabbers ALL The Way!!

Tomsky is a honorable leader with capable MODS and Fellow Admins leading the chain like a sherpard leading his flock to pastures full with lushing green gardens and cool springs of water on a hot day.

Tomsky holds his world and is mercyfull and benefull. He is the most charismatic and Presuasive leader on KoC with great teamwork and leadership skillz that is beyond human comprehension.

Tomsky is better than all the leaders up there and he be 2x better than even the 2nd ranking Bonsai (thou he deserves some credit also for his awesome job).

Elite Sabbers would no where be where it is today as a honorable sab chain without the guidance and the expert, kind leadership skills of Tomsky.

may God Bless his soul and he gets my vote hands down. :D

krethera
21st August 2006, 05:09 PM
yay for dragongem!

D-X
21st August 2006, 10:31 PM
yay for dragongem!

krethera, who is dragongem ? LOL

/me goes to see the top rankers page ^^

Miro
23rd August 2006, 02:00 PM
lol, sorry people.. I can't make a poll on who to nominate for a poll :p

Anyhow, just make all your members put here that TLS is da sexy leader ;)

TLS is a sexy leader :P

cash_money_empire11
23rd August 2006, 02:29 PM
how many females are in charge of the top accounts these days, I know MNr was one, Astral, Gem, DG?? Any others? Top 100 accounts and or possible top 100 accounts just rank hiding! O and candie she a sexy lady with a top account as well!

Kill3rSam
23rd August 2006, 02:38 PM
i am a leader too :P

whyatt_earp
23rd August 2006, 06:30 PM
tomsky has my vote

ffmaster
25th August 2006, 03:21 PM
TLS is a sexy leader :P

where are the relentless leaders <.<

Lord of the Underworld
25th August 2006, 10:23 PM
Guess they did not make it on the link ;p

Go VOTE for TOmsky!!

He ROCKs!!

smellygirl336
31st August 2006, 06:30 PM
my fav is cTc-cipica ;)

wakko
31st August 2006, 06:40 PM
i dont have any idea!! i haven't played since age 4. i cant find my allies this age. i just hope they're still playing [:wtf:] can someone please adopt me in their alliance!! :sob: thanx!!

Cerridwen
2nd September 2006, 07:07 PM
I vote T0msky.... !
Manages to keep me somewhat in line. No easy feat.

FinNor-Nilith
4th September 2006, 01:20 PM
Graahoeje 4life xD