PDA

View Full Version : Youngest Highest ranked koc player

R3venge
23rd July 2006, 05:59 AM
i was just wandering, im 14 and ranked 63 atm - is there any players younger than me who are ranked higher? please post if u know of anyone :raiseroof

Ady
23rd July 2006, 04:38 PM
lol

at the risk of taking a shit on your bonfire - i think there are many 14 year olds in good ranks

what matters is what position you are come end of age (excluding sells IMO)

then we see who really is the best kiddie :)

Infiltrate
23rd July 2006, 04:57 PM
I'm 13 :P

Spiritual_Reloaded
23rd July 2006, 05:00 PM

But what rank are you?

EworTam-
23rd July 2006, 05:02 PM

For those of us too lazy to check the battlefield, care to tell what rank you are aswell?

Nice thread though. From what I know I think that most of the current top 10 are fairly old. This always seems to be the way throughout the ages for some reason, but there are alot of teens around the high ranks aswell.

BrUn0
23rd July 2006, 05:04 PM
Your age in RL doesnt really matter, im 16 and everybody i talk with about koc say i am around 25, its the way you face things.

Spiritual_Reloaded
23rd July 2006, 05:04 PM

Name: SALAHUDDIN
Commander: TheLoneSpirit-RF
Race: Orcs
Highest Rank 70 / 2 months ago
Army Size: 274,431
Fortifications: Moat
Buddy List Status: None

Infiltrate
23rd July 2006, 05:07 PM
I'll improve my rank soon I guess so I can claim to be a "top" ranker.

Currently ranked 425 :(

R3venge
24th July 2006, 01:29 AM
lol

at the risk of taking a shit on your bonfire - i think there are many 14 year olds in good ranks

what matters is what position you are come end of age (excluding sells IMO)

then we see who really is the best kiddie :)

ok then :p still - knowone has posted so far 2 say there age is less than 14 in a higher rank than 61 :yay: i expect there is someone - but i realy wanna know :p

blunderball
24th July 2006, 01:47 AM
ok then :p still - knowone has posted so far 2 say there age is less than 14 in a higher rank than 61 i expect there is someone - but i realy wanna know :pDoes it just have to be overall rank? 'Cause I'm top 10 SA and I'm only 9. :)

Uvi
24th July 2006, 03:50 AM
I'm just seven! :O

R3venge
24th July 2006, 03:52 AM
uhh i think ya missed out a 1 on the front of that 7 :P

Uvi
24th July 2006, 03:54 AM
Does it just have to be overall rank? 'Cause I'm top 10 SA and I'm only 9. :)

[10:54:am] <blunderball> i'm 19 :P

Spiritual_Reloaded
24th July 2006, 04:17 AM
[10:54:am] <blunderball> i'm 19 :P

There are a lot of young people playing koc... but generally since the top ranks are about politics i reckon most young ppl dont tend to want to go for these ranks. Most people probs play for fun and are ranked 300 ish - 1000ish..

Ady
24th July 2006, 04:39 AM
the teenagers that are good players, will end rank 100 and below i think

these are the people that have liabilities such as college/school/job to get them by

alot of the better ranked players i feel are those with either access to a pc at work, one they can do whatever they want on, people that are cvurrently unemployed for the duration of an age, or people that work using a pc from home (or dont work as the case may be)

of course there are several exceptions to my theory

GiantDave
24th July 2006, 04:47 AM
I have just turned 18 and I think most if not all the players better rank are older ;)

ruvis
24th July 2006, 06:29 AM
15 and around rank 200-250

wasn't bombermanneke quite young when he finished in top 3?

Aran
24th July 2006, 06:55 AM
There are a lot of young people playing koc... but generally since the top ranks are about politics i reckon most young ppl dont tend to want to go for these ranks. Most people probs play for fun and are ranked 300 ish - 1000ish..

If im right the guy thats started the thunderst0rm alliance was 13 when he did so, and it was one of the biggest if no biggest subclan of that time .. I think talking about age2 and I think he was at least in top10 could be 5 or more, I wassent there, just rode the stories once :)

blunderball
24th July 2006, 07:19 AM
If im right the guy thats started the thunderst0rm alliance was 13 when he did so, and it was one of the biggest if no biggest subclan of that time .. I think talking about age2 and I think he was at least in top10 could be 5 or more, I wassent there, just rode the stories once :)That would be OmegaSt0rm, and yes, he was 13/14 while he was playing and top 10.

Lovi pretended to be a 12 year old girl when he won Age 1, that count? :P

EworTam-
24th July 2006, 07:33 AM
I'm just seven! :O

Now folks, honest answers only please!

Plus, I have concrete evidence that LordStriker (http://antihope.com/remco25/KingsOfChaos/slides/LordStriker.html) was the youngest top ranker. PR wouldn't lie about something like that would they? :P

bobvladxxx
24th July 2006, 10:47 AM
Rofl... Well I'm 16 and I'm rank 77 atm.. could be better with a bit of balancing.. :P

Carlos
24th July 2006, 10:50 AM
I am now 8, 9 in a few weeks :yay:

DJ-Hamid
24th July 2006, 11:05 AM
Im 14 and currently rank hiding with rank #300 DA and #500 Sentry
Clicked about 50k so far :p

Spiritual_Reloaded
24th July 2006, 03:32 PM
Im 14 and currently rank hiding with rank #300 DA and #500 Sentry
Clicked about 50k so far :p

I wouldnt really count myself as young being 16, but compared to some of my old officers who were like double my age ( 30 ish).

I got top 50 DA and top 500 Sentry so im doing ok... if i didnt have school etc. exams , gcse's maybe i could be top 25 but theres no point going for a high rank if you havent got so much free time.

cash_money_empire11
24th July 2006, 03:44 PM

lol yeah sure you are!! :jawdroppe

But I give props to LS being that young and running the alliance beating PR's ass!! lol.

But definately the hottest KoC player was Cute_Navy!! http://antihope.com/remco25/KingsOfChaos/ :yay:

Aran
24th July 2006, 03:57 PM
Bleh there are a lot of hot players in koc, but yeh she's hot :)

but what the hell are u talking about ... LS was at least in the 30's

Gusbob123
25th July 2006, 03:55 AM

Would explain why your pms never made sense to me.

Carlos
25th July 2006, 04:04 AM
Would explain why your pms never made sense to me.

:outtahere
it might expalin... ut I really am
whats ur koc name, i dont know who the hell you are, never pmed u lol

cash_money_empire11
25th July 2006, 01:55 PM
lol, I know LS was in his 30's, I was just messing around about the picture that remco posted!

But show or tell me a girl hotter than cute_navy that plays!

Deth
25th July 2006, 02:09 PM
lol, I know LS was in his 30's, I was just messing around about the picture that remco posted!

But show or tell me a girl hotter than cute_navy that plays!
kyrakyle, tho she doesn't play anymore

TBoC
25th July 2006, 04:04 PM
kyrakyle was pretty hot indeed
but thebrotherhood was also a very nice girl

in age 1 there was a girl that was 10 in top 10 rank
i forgot here account name

blunderball
25th July 2006, 09:24 PM
in age 1 there was a girl that was 10 in top 10 rank
i forgot here account nameThat would be Lovi, although he just liked people to think he was a girl.

Blitz
25th July 2006, 09:31 PM
Date of Birth:
6th February 1989

...According to your GUA profile. Also, when you signed up, you signed a legal statement saying you were at least 13. >_>

Bleh there are a lot of hot players in koc, but yeh she's hot :)

but what the hell are u talking about ... LS was at least in the 30's
I might be wrong, but I thought he was 28 when he started playing.

Nights_Judgement
25th July 2006, 11:22 PM
I'm higher rank than you Dave and I'm just 18 :-P

Brecht_EF
26th July 2006, 12:02 AM
i'm 16 and got 550k size so :)

el--diablo
27th July 2006, 03:35 PM
I am also like r3venge, 14. I was rank 30 before being hacked, sold off whatever and I still have 240k size account now but I'm hiding / can't be arsed with KoC.

I started KoC aged 12 >_< I always told my alliance I was 18 because previously I had been kicked out of an alliance for being too young, so once I had become senior they were quite shocked that I was only 13 (at the time) :p

cash_money_empire11
30th July 2006, 08:18 AM
kyrakyle do you have a picture to prove she was hotter than cute_navy and was she as high ranked as navy?

But haplo's sis is pretty hott I might say! And happy bday to haplo today! doubt he reads this but ya know whatever!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/ReDead/Foto34.jpg -->Haplo's sis

Biggest_Dwarf
31st July 2006, 07:43 AM
lol yeah sure you are!! :jawdroppe

But I give props to LS being that young and running the alliance beating PR's ass!! lol.

But definately the hottest KoC player was Cute_Navy!! http://antihope.com/remco25/KingsOfChaos/ :yay:

hehehe cute_navy

Yeah well cute_navy was actually a guy, like 19 years old? something like that.
And thats his girlfriend :P

Dragons_Legacy~
1st August 2006, 12:27 PM
I am 17 and owning you brecht :p

~Dragons_Legacy~

Brecht_EF
1st August 2006, 01:02 PM
I am 17 and owning you brecht :p

~Dragons_Legacy~

i'm youngher so you don't count :whip:

/me spanks DL

Dragons_Legacy~
1st August 2006, 01:07 PM
you are no top ranker so you don't count ^_^

Brecht_EF
1st August 2006, 01:09 PM
That's caus i'm hiding

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 150 of Dragons_Legacy's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Dragons_Legacy's armory undetected, and destroy 150 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

^_^

ps: to all poeple who would think this is a random sab, no it is not me and DL sab eachother for fun :)

Dragons_Legacy~
1st August 2006, 01:11 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 80 of Brecht_EF's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Brecht_EF's armory undetected, and destroy 80 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

uhuh :p

koc didn't even let me go for more :(, shows how much of a *NOT* top ranker you are :=p

overmind2057
1st August 2006, 01:12 PM
can we not get into how "hot" a female player is or is not, I would say something but all the immature children would start flaming,

so if we can get back on topic..when i *was* playing..i beleive 800's was highest rank...me being 18.

Brecht_EF
1st August 2006, 01:12 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 80 of Brecht_EF's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Brecht_EF's armory undetected, and destroy 80 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

uhuh :p

koc didn't even let me go for more :(, shows how much of a *NOT* top ranker you are :=p

heheh next time i'll get 500 from ya Matie ^^

ps:
<Dragons_Legacy> In a min we're gonne get a warning for spam ^_^
<Brecht_EF> nah :P

about spam: have you seen the new pirates of the carabian movie? rox ^^ :assimilat

Dragons_Legacy~
1st August 2006, 01:13 PM
can we not get into how "hot" a female player is or is not, I would say something but all the immature children would start flaming,

so if we can get back on topic..when i *was* playing..i beleive 800's was highest rank...me being 18.

you don't gotta say something... pics is enough :)

Brecht_EF
1st August 2006, 01:17 PM
you don't gotta say something... pics is enough :)

you diden't answer my question,

on topic: some one mentiond Bomber somewhere I believe my memory is kinda short well he is now I believe 17 but he has played 3 years aswell and i believe he has been a top ranker being only 15

top = top 30?

maybe he could fill us in ^^

Dragons_Legacy~
1st August 2006, 01:25 PM
no I didn't watch the movie, and... ppl getting caught as fake clickers in age 5 aint counted to toprankers to me... that way even a 5 y/o can hit buy IS every 30mins with a lil program doing the clicks for him <_<

Lillycat
3rd August 2006, 04:09 AM

o.O You are joking me...

Man, it seems that most people are much older or really young that play KOC than me. I am 24 and one day I feel so young and the next so old. ^^ There are not may people that I know that are 20 - 30. Only a few.

I do have to say that most of you younger ones are pretty mature, because I could not tell. <3 There is a few moew younger players this age then I can remember from age 3 - 5 that are top rank account. Kinda nice :D

R3venge - Good job and keep it up hon. ^^

Infiltrate
4th August 2006, 12:40 PM
I am joking, I wish I was the little 13 year old though hehe

20, and still messing around with KoC, I know more than a few who are over 30 and play the game though. Cool people too ^^

Hibun_th
4th August 2006, 04:29 PM
I have 14, currently top400.. yet I need to balance the stats ^^, maybe I get the top100.. I may not be the youngest one, but I'm near

mikil100
4th August 2006, 04:53 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of top ranker kids, I was ranked 500 in the first month or so in the age, but then i started to decline due to sabs, a higher tff and not being able to him for gold ext...
soon i will buy sa and strat farming somne high counts (like 300-100, not top rankers, lol)
and next age if i wanted to go for rank i could stay in top 300 easily.
Mikil~
a 14 yr old

Aran
6th August 2006, 07:27 AM
Bleh most ppl I know are early twenties but on our forum (GoD) some of our topspammers are 13,14,15 young guys but sometimes it looks like they are more mature then me (17) :p

And for hot gals in koc we just had one, lily :)
Ow and there is a pic of karlykle in that photothing of u, whoever was asking about it.

And yer could be LS was 28 on start dunno Vengablitz, but was in 30's on the end then.

AserSt0rm
8th August 2006, 05:27 PM
alot of ppl would say that DW was hot. But I dont know... she just seemed to be... not real....

Aser

Baigo
8th August 2006, 06:48 PM
Im 14 and my highest rank this age was 60 before I was hacked last week :S

Disasterpieces
9th August 2006, 01:08 AM
I quit playing part way through July with a rank of 38, and I'm 16. The person playing the Disasterpieces account now still has it in the top 50.

Go_MiDgEtS
9th August 2006, 05:17 AM
is it just me or are people just making up useless topics and tryiong to disguise them as "TRD" to say they started one in the top ranked discussion area.

no offense to the person that made this one but its something i have noticed

Kaya
9th August 2006, 05:38 AM
ack im in my 3rd childhood ........do i count ???:yay:

bombermanneke
9th August 2006, 05:55 AM
Sone mentiond Bomber somewhere I believe my memory is kinda short well he is now I believe 17 but he has played 3 years aswell and i believe he has been a top ranker being only 15

top = top 30?

maybe he could fill us in ^^

Yeah, i was 14 when i started playing KoC in age1, and was already a ranker back then. ;) I'm turning 18 in October... :weights:

KingPhil
9th August 2006, 06:06 AM
I'm 14 turning 15, log on about two times a week and am in the high 5000s-low 6000s.

^^That is 100% honesty, as I am sure there are a lot of insecure people in here that are lying about their stats.

EworTam-
9th August 2006, 06:19 AM
is it just me or are people just making up useless topics and tryiong to disguise them as "TRD" to say they started one in the top ranked discussion area.

Actually, the topic starter originally posted this in the Great Hall. I moved it to TRD because it has more relevance here and, judging by the large number of responses, I would say it has been a rather succesful topic. So please don't spam with your pointless comments.

R3venge
9th August 2006, 06:37 AM

how is it useless? i wanted 2 see if there was anyone younger than me who is ranked higher than me...

DarkL0rd
10th August 2006, 07:43 AM
OmegaSt0rm spent a few Ages as a dominant force in this game (he recruited me into SC), and he was only 14 when he quit if I'm not mistaken.

R3venge
11th August 2006, 08:13 AM
OmegaSt0rm spent a few Ages as a dominant force in this game (he recruited me into SC), and he was only 14 when he quit if I'm not mistaken.

dominant force is what sort of rank?

Aran
11th August 2006, 01:22 PM
lolz he means he was one of the most important and surly respected player with an importent voice over koc.

R3venge
11th August 2006, 01:46 PM
lol ok

LoseR
11th August 2006, 02:37 PM
what an influental post R3venge... really contributing to the discussion

I am 15, and I am hoping to get top 500 this age (or at least top 700)

Salieri-Playa
11th August 2006, 04:38 PM
I turned 16 this year
Been in top 100 this age but I alway sell my weapons or do something stupid
same as previous age , could've been top 100 if I didn't had those weird teenhormons that always sell all my weapons :P

but it ain't hard to get high , certainly not when u have alot of free time.
What I really wonna know is who is the youngest clan leader ( decent clan only counts :P )

kamikaze_ninja
11th August 2006, 05:10 PM
dominant force is what sort of rank?

I remember him from age III/Beta and believe he left KoC later in age 3. He was ranked among the top 10.

master_spy
15th August 2006, 12:48 PM
hey, i'm 14. that's decently young. but no, I have school, so I don't click that much atm. I wonder if there's any 14 and below person in the top 50... :dork:

R3venge
15th August 2006, 01:08 PM
hey, i'm 14. that's decently young. but no, I have school, so I don't click that much atm. I wonder if there's any 14 and below person in the top 50... :dork:

Im Rank: 61 - pushing upwards atm and i have over a billion in every stat oh and im 14.......

Gundarl_NR
16th August 2006, 01:19 AM
:p Ben (R3venge) you rock and you know it ..... i actually never would have guessed you were 14 always had you figured for about 16-17 ...damn Brits mature too fast :P

and no im not 14.....i wish but nope add 23 to that :P keep playing like i know you can Ben an you will make it to top 50 before the age is over..... i dont know about keeping it :p but you will make it :)

R3venge
16th August 2006, 02:04 AM
Thanks gunny XD

well now im rank: 59

:D

StrikerForce1.
16th August 2006, 02:38 AM
i remember Xer0n was like 2 or 3 :dork:
that kid still around? lol

R3venge
19th August 2006, 03:57 AM
Why thankyou.

ooo ur fist post....

funnily enough theres no player named TheGreatKing on KoC....

and whats ur KoC name may i ask?

R3-

perditorst0rm
19th August 2006, 11:57 AM
It is true that generally the older people have more people skills, and thus ecxell in this game. However, given enough luck, and intelligence I'm sure a 12 year old could run a top 5 account. This game isn't rocket science ;)

There are a lot of complicated issues behind everything, and I think it does take an older, wiser person to really be able to understand and appreciate them.

I think its interesting to look at what type of people play this game...

I've noticed most of the older people (age 25+) either:
A. have jobs that relate closely to computers
B. are unemployed

And then you have the kids... people in college, and HS, and junior high.
I have found that college is especially great... especially if you're not working much. You have a great degree of freedom in your schedule.

If the 15 year olds can make good gold hits, or log in at school, then there is no reason why they can't play a strong game.

If you can click a lot, and spend a lot of time politiking on IRC and forums, and banking, and perhaps making some decent gold hits, and you're not a total idiot, you can play this game well no matter what your age!

The_1337
19th August 2006, 09:59 PM
Basically a person who stays at home all day would be the ultimate KoC player. Clicking, banking, and looking for big sell-offs all day. Either a poor person living with his/her parents, a really rich guy, or a kid who hasn't gone to school yet.

ShadowRangerX
21st August 2006, 03:24 PM
^^ or at the moment a whole range of kids/university students on summer holidays... I have a feeling that when people start going back to studying and having to go to classes, gold may become more widely available in the battlefield

Gundarl_NR
21st August 2006, 04:09 PM
:p well i am definitely older but i have a job without regulkar internet access ....i manage a restaurant i can log in occasionally and that helps also being an insomniac is a great help :P

Lord phoenix
21st August 2006, 09:54 PM
Wow 14 big deal im 16 and its not the age of the player its the skill of the player everyone has there own stratagy boy.
young people have more time than older peolpe.
older people have jobs and stuff.
At 15 i could of been at the top but i got banned from school i played KOC at school.
DAM SCHOOL BIG WASTE OF MY TIME.

krethera
21st August 2006, 10:27 PM
aww...school isnt a waste of time

but i do agree that younger people probably have more time to play than older...

Miro
24th August 2006, 03:07 PM
Wow 14 big deal im 16 and its not the age of the player its the skill of the player everyone has there own stratagy boy.

Yes, but an older person might be a better player then a younger person because of expirence, have more understanding of what he's doing behind an account.
I' am 15 and only...52 ranks away from breaking into the top 1,000 :P and each time I look at my account I think, "Damn, why didn't I play with this strategy back in age 2 that I use now".
But then again, back then I didn't know really how to play to win ;)

Time teaches lessons, so the age might contribute to the skill.
Words for though ^_^

Joe-
28th August 2006, 06:53 PM
i'm around rank 800-900
and i am 14 =/
i dont really play kingsofchaos probably though :p

Joe

smellygirl336
31st August 2006, 06:43 PM
youngins have an advantage of having no life ;) when your older KoC competes with work and family. i think its harder to rank high in KoC when you have a 500 page dissertation to write rather than figure out 5 x 7 =?

plus as they say there are many old rank hiders waiting for the finals moments of the age haha

mikil100
31st August 2006, 06:51 PM
That doesnts seem to be correct smellygirl, the highest person my age i think is r3venge.
most top rankers seem to be 18-30

smellygirl336
31st August 2006, 08:29 PM
i never made a claim to who, the old or young, play better. I just said it’s easier for youngins to be more active cause they have less going on. just like others have said
aww...school isnt a waste of time

but i do agree that younger people probably have more time to play than older...

but the older have more experience and time management skillz haha... i'm 858 currect ;) age 19 nothing to brag about i'd say but only time will tell

mikil100
31st August 2006, 09:01 PM
i manage my time very well, but now i am getting more noob hits due to war, so it can be very random, but when i was a ranker i ahd it down, every 3 hrs if i did not log on i was almost guaranteed to be hit, so, i logged on ever 2 1/2 hrs or so depending on how busy i was, but never bothered to set up a alarm to bank, atleast, i gust got lab top, which mean, no walking to the pc, which mean, internet in my room, which mean banking at night

Karinzuja
20th September 2006, 11:36 AM
Date of Birth:
6th February 1989

...According to your GUA profile. Also, when you signed up, you signed a legal statement saying you were at least 13. >_>

I might be wrong, but I thought he was 28 when he started playing.

Hmm... true... But you have to be 18 to sign a contract, soooo... dont count :P

Karinzuja

ruvis
20th September 2006, 11:47 AM
i never made a claim to who, the old or young, play better. I just said itís easier for youngins to be more active cause they have less going on. just like others have said

That's true, but i doubt 13 year olds get up at night to bank ;)

CipiCa
21st September 2006, 03:29 AM
dunno if I can post here and name myself an young player... but still :)
18 years and rank #5 :P (#4 1 day ago :D)

Aran
21st September 2006, 10:13 AM
Meh, saying that bein old having a job prevents u from getting better rather then goin to school is incorrect I believe.

The biggest part of the 'older' top players have a job where they sit behind a desk having a pc with internet all the day before them.. way easier to bank then sitting at school listening to a teacher... but if they have other jobs, nice done!

Hibun_th
21st September 2006, 09:25 PM
again, I'm 14.. and going up... #250 ^^.

ChaosInfernal11
23rd September 2006, 11:32 AM
umm... my old account was top 200 back in age 2... when i was 12 i believe... but then i quit for ages 4-5, so i joined a new alliance for age 6... and after i thought i quit... oh well... yea, i think R3venge wins the award here...

Lordroland
23rd September 2006, 01:06 PM
I am not sure, I am 14 years too and have an army size of almost 500k (26k of them are mercs)
but I dont know what r3venge stats are but probably better, mine arent really well

mikil100
23rd September 2006, 01:30 PM
I dont know there is a big difference in TFF between you two, and once you buy some spyR you will jump up, yeah, i couldnt resist reconing :P

RebelliousKrimpy
26th September 2006, 12:35 AM
Have we found out who the youngest/highest ranked player was/is? (I don't have time to read 10 pages :P)

I was rank #2 at 17 years old. :)

R3venge
26th September 2006, 12:57 AM
I am not sure, I am 14 years too and have an army size of almost 500k (26k of them are mercs)
but I dont know what r3venge stats are but probably better, mine arent really well

i would have around 600k tff now if i didnt train down

trespayne
14th October 2006, 07:38 PM
I think bomber was the youngest to finish top 3. He was like 16 or 17 when he finished #3.
I don't know the ages of the top 10 now, but I am 19...

atti
14th October 2006, 08:45 PM
OmegaSt0rm was top 5 I believe and he was like 12 or 13 :/

ShadowLord
14th October 2006, 09:26 PM
I think OmegaSt0rm was 15 actually.

Aran
15th October 2006, 03:58 AM
Well according to the old intervieuws u find on the FiT forum he was 13-14 in the age where he ended that well but I dont know his exact rank back then.

bombermanneke
15th October 2006, 08:47 AM
I think bomber was the youngest to finish top 3. He was like 16 or 17 when he finished #3.
I don't know the ages of the top 10 now, but I am 19...

Thats correct. I turned 17 two days before the age ended. And a week ago, i turned 18.

So age4 ended around a year ago...

When i was 16, i was #1 for two hours exactly in age3Beta :D

Not sure how old OmegaSt0rm was... but i think he was one year younger then me.