PDA

View Full Version : What are your top 5 slayering clan?

r0b-dog
23rd July 2006, 01:48 AM
What are your top 5 slayering clan?

~sorry i barely know any!~

otter
23rd July 2006, 02:23 AM
Ahh DES would be the top one at the moment i believe. RF might also be in there maybe.

You need to be more specific with your question bro ^_^

GiantDave
23rd July 2006, 02:55 AM
RF have some huge slayers ;) I hope to be there later on "as the biggest orc in KoC"

RF have the 2 biggest orcs in KoC in GiantDave and Arghhhh-RF.

GuNZ is also a decent slayer ;)

R3venge
23rd July 2006, 03:53 AM
bloodpreist is a damn good slayer ;)

blunderball
23rd July 2006, 05:38 AM
RF have some huge slayers I hope to be there later on "as the biggest orc in KoC"

RF have the 2 biggest orcs in KoC in GiantDave and Arghhhh-RF.

GuNZ is also a decent slayerRF say that every age and it's never really true, and really biggest Orc != best slayer.

You're too big to hit anyone with your current SA and are so far behind the people big enough that actually hold anything that you're not likely to catch them without a sell.

Argh, well he has mediocre SA for his size, at best. He has what, 7bil SA? nearly 700k TFF. His farm list is hardly over flowing is it?

GunZ, again, too big for his SA, really. Is also humans so will have to give up the slaying game a lot earlier than an Orc due to repair costs (which is what will be killing Henry at the moment).
bloodpreist is a damn good slayer[17:54:52] <@sanger> exibit A
[17:54:54] <@sanger> 3 hours ago blunderball 123,549,408 Gold stolen
[17:55:03] <@sanger> exibit B
[17:55:03] <@sanger> 1 day ago Bloodpriest 68,482,073 Gold stolen
[17:55:08] <@sanger> ^n00b shit
[17:55:24] <@sanger> good hit tho blunder :P
[17:55:28] <@sanger> with 1/3 his sa
[17:58:43] <@Goryous> bloodpriest is getting greedy?
[17:58:55] <@sanger> greedy or dumb
[17:58:58] <@sanger> not sure

He's the best. :heh:

---

By far the 'best' slayer at the moment is n3trider, #3 SA with 150k TFF. That's no easy feat. Myself and Bad_Obsession (aka topgun051/chobophobic) have been pretty steady with him in terms of TFF growth, but he has nearly twice our SA because he got ahead of some of the big guys early on and we couldn't.

Morten
23rd July 2006, 06:01 AM
so your saying PR is a better slayer clan than RF?
RF was build on beeing top slayers and i belive the slayer mentality never went away.
The best slayers must be those who don't go on GUA or elsewhere to brag and yet everyone knows theire stats.

blunderball
23rd July 2006, 06:07 AM
so your saying PR is a better slayer clan than RF? Where did I even mention PR?

GiantDave
23rd July 2006, 06:08 AM
RF say that every age and it's never really true, and really biggest Orc != best slayer.

You're too big to hit anyone with your current SA and are so far behind the people big enough that actually hold anything that you're not likely to catch them without a sell.

Argh, well he has mediocre SA for his size, at best. He has what, 7bil SA? nearly 700k TFF. His farm list is hardly over flowing is it?

GunZ, again, too big for his SA, really. Is also humans so will have to give up the slaying game a lot earlier than an Orc due to repair costs (which is what will be killing Henry at the moment).[17:54:52] <@sanger> exibit A
[17:54:54] <@sanger> 3 hours ago blunderball 123,549,408 Gold stolen
[17:55:03] <@sanger> exibit B
[17:55:03] <@sanger> 1 day ago Bloodpriest 68,482,073 Gold stolen
[17:55:08] <@sanger> ^n00b shit
[17:55:24] <@sanger> good hit tho blunder :P
[17:55:28] <@sanger> with 1/3 his sa
[17:58:43] <@Goryous> bloodpriest is getting greedy?
[17:58:55] <@sanger> greedy or dumb
[17:58:58] <@sanger> not sure

He's the best. :heh:

---

By far the 'best' slayer at the moment is n3trider, #3 SA with 150k TFF. That's no easy feat. Myself and Bad_Obsession (aka topgun051/chobophobic) have been pretty steady with him in terms of TFF growth, but he has nearly twice our SA because he got ahead of some of the big guys early on and we couldn't.

I haven't used my turns yet cos I have to keep building sentury but RF is a slayer clan with most of their players slayers

GiantDave

DN_Monkey
23rd July 2006, 06:11 AM
Silly morten. Blunder's saying that the afformentioned slayers, though they are slayers, are simply not the best, comparing their resources compared to say the resources at n3t's disposal, ie. tbg. I would like to think blunder and I would rank fairly high up in the slayer poll, but, n3t imo is by far far the best this Age when it comes to resources and actual SA.

Morten
23rd July 2006, 06:15 AM
chobo^^ but topic is about top slayer clans though

DN_Monkey
23rd July 2006, 07:21 AM
chobo^^ but topic is about top slayer clans though

I'm also saying due to the various wars that RF has participated in during this Age, they really don't have any impressive slayers as of now. Not to say PR is a haven of uber slayers either. Also, DES lost it's only good slayer when lego quit, everyone since who has taken that account/gold has been a complete noob. So really I don't think any one alliance has a stranglehold of "top slaying alliance" as of now, I consider most alliances really to be about equal in that regard, and yes, that includes PR, in comparison to RF.

/me goes back to influencing PR in the ways of the slayer...muahahahahahahahaha *cough*

Deth
23rd July 2006, 07:54 AM
I'm also saying due to the various wars that RF has participated in during this Age, they really don't have any impressive slayers as of now. Not to say PR is a haven of uber slayers either. Also, DES lost it's only good slayer when lego quit, everyone since who has taken that account/gold has been a complete noob. So really I don't think any one alliance has a stranglehold of "top slaying alliance" as of now, I consider most alliances really to be about equal in that regard, and yes, that includes PR, in comparison to RF.

/me goes back to influencing PR in the ways of the slayer...muahahahahahahahaha *cough*

War is the only reason why we haven't got slayers.
Before the war I had a bigger Sa then you AND far more turns, I could have easily kept up with you if we wouldn't have been in wars.
Actually, after the first war I could have caught up and kept up with you aswell if KoC wouldn't have screwed me over.
I sold some BPM's to rebuy...BPM's where sold, but I didn't get gold.
No attacks in attack log, checked my soldiers, no losses = no invisble attacks. After that I got pissed and sold of to friends etc.
Then we got in another war, people sold to spy and we been warring ever since, unless you have a big army size or slayed for a month or 2 atleast you can't have a decent enough sentry to keep sabs off, so no point in attacking then.
But we will see what the future hold...I might just be able to find time to spend my 2100 turns, if that happens you guys gonna hate me, with over 2k turns I will have no problem hitting for uber shit gold, so you all pray that I don't find the time :p

DN_Monkey
23rd July 2006, 08:50 AM
War is the only reason why we haven't got slayers.
Before the war I had a bigger Sa then you AND far more turns, I could have easily kept up with you if we wouldn't have been in wars.
Actually, after the first war I could have caught up and kept up with you aswell if KoC wouldn't have screwed me over.
I sold some BPM's to rebuy...BPM's where sold, but I didn't get gold.
No attacks in attack log, checked my soldiers, no losses = no invisble attacks. After that I got pissed and sold of to friends etc.
Then we got in another war, people sold to spy and we been warring ever since, unless you have a big army size or slayed for a month or 2 atleast you can't have a decent enough sentry to keep sabs off, so no point in attacking then.
But we will see what the future hold...I might just be able to find time to spend my 2100 turns, if that happens you guys gonna hate me, with over 2k turns I will have no problem hitting for uber shit gold, so you all pray that I don't find the time :p

Yeah, I did hear about you losing gold like that, which blows, but, we all know how badly the admins code and how many bugs this game has and will continue to have. >_<

Now, as far as you having comparable SA to me, you did for maybe first week, but, after that, the only frand I remember being in competition to us was drunk, and then later n3t. Obviously wars and all but quitting KOC stopped drunk's SA, and, we all know what happened to n3t, but, I don't remember you being really all that close, yes you had the turns, but, you weren't actively using them.

Of course, every Age you say you're gonna pwn me, and, every Age you become busy with school, fight wars, etc, and, fall behind. :p (not saying any of that's a bad thing, school is important, as is defending your alliance, just, stating the facts)

Also, you can't pretend that the wars didn't exist, by saying, "oh, if we didn't have wars, we would have the uber slayers." The fact is, the wars with FF and DES existed, as has the war PR had with BSS. You have to factor in what has happened so far to consider the present, that no single alliance can make a legitimate claim to owning all others in slayer'ing as of today. Maybe in 2 months the case could possibly be made, though, being so behind, I doubt it. But, as of this day, looking objectively at each chain's slayers, no one is dominating in this one aspect of KoC.

Deth
23rd July 2006, 09:52 AM
I did have a bigger Sa AND more turns before the war. As soon as the war started I stopped attacking, so after that you and all the others boosted away.
The day I got top 10 Sa (took your #10 rank) the war started, after that I didnt attack and you indeed got ahead of me.

DN_Monkey
23rd July 2006, 09:57 AM
nah, it was when you were randomly sabbed by 1 or 2 people in BSS, at least they were in the BSS sabby channel, that was the start of the end of your slaying.

Morten
23rd July 2006, 10:04 AM
Also, you can't pretend that the wars didn't exist, by saying, "oh, if we didn't have wars, we would have the uber slayers." The fact is, the wars with FF and DES existed, as has the war PR had with BSS. You have to factor in what has happened so far to consider the present, that no single alliance can make a legitimate claim to owning all others in slayer'ing as of today. Maybe in 2 months the case could possibly be made, though, being so behind, I doubt it. But, as of this day, looking objectively at each chain's slayers, no one is dominating in this one aspect of KoC.

@chobo has BSS/DT actually sabbed you ever?

DN_Monkey
23rd July 2006, 10:06 AM
carlos sabbed me about once every 2 days. (asked me about daily about sabbing me) As for the war, I say I averaged about 1-2 people sabbing me a day, nothing compared to a lot of others I know, for which I am fortunate, but, yes, even when I was truced with them (and a member of DT) I still was getting sabbed by randomons.

I also during this time was at times getting sabbed for one gold hit, go MeandI.

Morten
23rd July 2006, 10:21 AM
so carlos has no mannars

btw 47 "reincarnations" i saw^^ ggDN~~

Deth
23rd July 2006, 11:08 AM
nah, it was when you were randomly sabbed by 1 or 2 people in BSS, at least they were in the BSS sabby channel, that was the start of the end of your slaying.

lol???
When did that happen
I dont even remember BSS members sabbing me.
I know 1 did, but he sabbed while I was already in war and all my BPM's where sabbed.
Actually, before the war I was already beeing sabbed by DES and FF, but I just sold/rebought and kept on slaying, but when war started and formula's changed a bit, I figured my whole Sa was sabbed so I stopped attacking.

DN_Monkey
23rd July 2006, 11:17 AM
it very well could have been FF or DES, BSS sab room at the time was pretty much open to all sabbers. *shrugs* But it was before the war officially broke out, they sabbed 200 missiles from you I believe.

Deth
23rd July 2006, 12:05 PM
it very well could have been FF or DES, BSS sab room at the time was pretty much open to all sabbers. *shrugs* But it was before the war officially broke out, they sabbed 200 missiles from you I believe.

Ah, could be, but before the war broke out the formula's had a bug.
Only max. 5% could be sabbed, so all I did after all had sabbed me was sell/rebuy 5% and I was safe, then they changed it and it was possible to sab all weapons, thats when I stopped attacking.
But I think I know what you mean...before the war broke out I was beeing sabbed by FF and DES and when people sabbed me they got negatieve stuff :p.
Then that was fixed and I asked Javid to sab 1 BPM, to see if all BPM's where sabbed. He did, then he tried 200 for fun and he got in, but he compensated for that :P
Anyways, if I manage to spend my turns till September I might get a decent Sa, if not then the chances are that I won't. My first year in Uni starts in Septemer and I have no idea how hard/easy it will be :p

D-X
23rd July 2006, 02:25 PM
Question :

What is a slayer :)

rdj
23rd July 2006, 03:33 PM
A slayer is someone who usually has a huge sa, sometimes a large sentry level, and little else. They survive by hitting large targets for massive amounts of gold, and can mass chains easily. On topic, I've always liked es, bss, and of course my own chain, ac^^.

DN_Monkey
24th July 2006, 02:00 AM
Ah, could be, but before the war broke out the formula's had a bug.
Only max. 5% could be sabbed, so all I did after all had sabbed me was sell/rebuy 5% and I was safe, then they changed it and it was possible to sab all weapons, thats when I stopped attacking.
But I think I know what you mean...before the war broke out I was beeing sabbed by FF and DES and when people sabbed me they got negatieve stuff :p.
Then that was fixed and I asked Javid to sab 1 BPM, to see if all BPM's where sabbed. He did, then he tried 200 for fun and he got in, but he compensated for that :P
Anyways, if I manage to spend my turns till September I might get a decent Sa, if not then the chances are that I won't. My first year in Uni starts in Septemer and I have no idea how hard/easy it will be :p

That'd be it, Javid sabbing you for 200 and pasting in #bss-sabb, didn't realize that was testing lol, he never really mentioned that part. ;)

D-X
24th July 2006, 02:27 AM
didnt knew my chain was also a slayer chain rotfl

but i guess slayers can be easily taken down by sabbing ^.^ unless they have a kick ass sentry :P

but still, they are vulnerable to sabbing !

DN_Monkey
24th July 2006, 03:11 AM
didnt knew my chain was also a slayer chain rotfl

but i guess slayers can be easily taken down by sabbing ^.^ unless they have a kick ass sentry :P

but still, they are vulnerable to sabbing !

Not nearly as vulnerable as a ranker, slayers lose rougly 25% of what's really sabbed, in comparison to around 100% of the DA that's sabbed.

bss-betty
26th July 2006, 10:56 PM
Question :

What is a slayer :)

yeah, what's is slayer ? i kinda always want to ask =)