PDA

View Full Version : Have you been banned in #fearlessforce by Jezuzz_Power?

Joe-
22nd July 2006, 12:27 PM
Hey everyone
you may or may not know my on irc
i am either josephheskett or j0e
but i generally just idle in #fearlessforce and see what happens

well, i see quite alot of people banned in that channel, and i was just wondering...

have YOU been banned from #fearlessforce?
the main culprit of the bannings seems to be jezuzz_power

now, dont get me wrong, i fully understand why certain people need to be kicked from an IRC channel - spam etc... etc...

i am just asking a question :)

please don't use my thread as an excuse to flame
what arguments you have with members of FF are none of our or this forum's concerns. cheers

Joe

p.s. sorry mods if this is posted in the wrong section - it is alliance related.

KillerGoos
22nd July 2006, 12:30 PM
I´ll make it simple Joe if you come to our public channel and start bs with any of our members you will get kicked or banned for a while, simple as that

SimpleJack
22nd July 2006, 12:32 PM
well, if i had to count the amount of times i've been kicked/banned from #fearlessforce i'd be sitting on my computer for the next 3 weeks counting them all... i think sometimes we are banned for no reason, but whats other peoples views?

Joe-
22nd July 2006, 12:36 PM
IŽll make it simple Joe if you come to our public channel and start bs with any of our members you will get kicked or banned for a while, simple as that

this is slightly off from what i was saying
but no doubt this gives a warning to those that have not visited #fearlessforce before

thank you xanchez

Joe

Falc0St0rm
22nd July 2006, 12:37 PM
joe your just doin this cuz we dont let ya mini mod. let the ops do what the ops do and quit buggin us about it

Falc0

Joe-
22nd July 2006, 12:38 PM
i am sorry, but can we please stick to the topic..
i am not doubting the abilities of ops in your channel
as said:

now, dont get me wrong, i fully understand why certain people need to be kicked from an IRC channel - spam etc... etc...

now, is there anyone who has actually been banned? and would like to comment?
thank you

Joe

SimpleJack
22nd July 2006, 12:40 PM
hm, not long ago i looked in #fearlessforce and there we alot of banning/kicking against Carter...
litterally, pages and pages.

Falc0St0rm
22nd July 2006, 12:46 PM
the topic was about getting banned in #fearlessforce, since joe is always askin me to ban people or unban people in #fearless and since this topic was made cuz we wouldnt stop jp form bannning someone in #fearlessforce for some reason I felt my post was on topic. people needed to know why you made the post, not just why you said you made the post.

Falc0

Joe-
22nd July 2006, 12:50 PM
ok, i did make this post because a person was banned in #fearlessforce
and it gave me the idea about creating this post
i am merely curious as to whether other people have been banned... and possibly who banned them.

also, i do not remember asking you ever to ban someone...
i have asked you many times to sort out hops abusing their powers
that was the spark that started off this thread...

Joe

the log:
----- from pm with falc0 ----
[18:57:40] <j0e> stop jp
[18:58:32] <Falc0> whats he doin?
[18:58:51] <j0e> he was banning carter
[18:59:01] <Falc0> inwhere?
[18:59:06] <j0e> #fearlessforce
[18:59:17] <Falc0> what clan is carter in?
[18:59:20] <j0e> trr
[18:59:49] <Falc0> i will read up on fearlessforce
[18:59:52] <j0e> well
[18:59:55] <j0e> he just banned undead...
[18:59:57] <j0e> :S
[19:03:25] <Falc0> let the ops do the oping
[19:03:36] <j0e> LOL
[19:03:46] <j0e> this is a good title for a thread on giveupalready
[19:03:55] <j0e> it has probably already been created
[19:04:07] <Falc0> lol
[19:04:28] <j0e> 'have you been banned in #fearlessforce by jezuzz_power?'
[19:04:29] <j0e> XD
[19:05:18] <Falc0> did he ban cherub?
[19:05:34] <j0e> no
[19:05:36] <j0e> not this time
---------------------------
now i hope everyone understands why this thread was created

stealth_monkey
22nd July 2006, 01:26 PM
I too have been banned in #fearlessforce many times, I think Its pretty well known that people abuse there powers in most Clan channels. However I would like to point out that certain members of FF do this more than others, Jezuzz-Power seems to ban everyone with an opinion!!! :saiyan:

Erikleorga
23rd July 2006, 12:46 AM
The only thing I've ever been banned from what a forums based around Diablo 2 called theamazonbasin.com Dealt with a lot of people who were drunk on their moderating powers.

MFnBonsai
23rd July 2006, 01:43 AM
If the ops dont like you or you talk shit ofcourse you will get banned....

its their channel.... they have to put up with whoever visits and if they dont want you there you will be removed from the channel....

PS.... come to mine and talk crap dont expect to stay too long :cussing:

Joe-
23rd July 2006, 03:51 AM
If the ops dont like you or you talk shit ofcourse you will get banned....

its their channel.... they have to put up with whoever visits and if they dont want you there you will be removed from the channel....

PS.... come to mine and talk crap dont expect to stay too long :cussing:
good point
although maybe not all kicks/bans are actually based on anything at all

Joe

KillerGoos
23rd July 2006, 05:15 AM
As Bons so nicely put it its our public channel and we can do what we want with it and its simple if you talk crap you get kicked, do it again and you will be banned for a few days.

Joe-
23rd July 2006, 10:05 AM
i am not arguing about your right to ban or kick
i am asking who has been banned or kicked

that is it
no more
no less

Spinky
24th July 2006, 04:39 PM

that is it
no more
no less

lol.. And what will that help you with? It's FF's channel, they do what ever they want with it.. If they want, they can ban you without any reason at all. Just make one own channel and start talking ;) Please stop commenting about other channels. Jezuzz is doing his job, so just stfu..

<3 Jezuzz

~Spinky
FearlessForce

AeliusPix
25th July 2006, 05:04 AM
room ops/owners can pretty much do what they like within the law. irc rooms aren't democracies, they are dictatorships.

Nbail
25th July 2006, 08:12 AM
lol nicely put dude..altho XAnchez has banned me...numerous times! why? cuz..err I duno maybe cuz im annoying

Falc0St0rm
25th July 2006, 09:35 AM

that is it
no more
no less

according to you each post should have 3 words, Yes I got banned, or No I didn't get banned that leaves no room for discussion, now I noticed that you dont tell people who got banned and explain themselves that you only want to know if they got banned or not, but only tell that to people who defend ops for banning. if you just wanted a one sided discussion why not just post your point of view and ask the mods here to close the thread? did you really think that you could post your point of view without anyone posting theres as well?

Falc0

Suckonmychunk
30th July 2006, 12:54 AM
Joe, stop being fucking annoying. Who the hell cares who has been banned. If people get banned, they should deal with it and not come crying on a fucking forums about it.

Dorgoth
30th July 2006, 04:10 AM
nope, not been kicked from #fearlessforce
i idle there all the time

Hey Xanchez & jezuz power

Hansscherff
31st July 2006, 04:15 AM
Well well, here we are now accusing jezuzz-power of being responsible for the most kicks/bans on #fearlessforce while i think that honour should definatly be for me.

If you want Joe i can make you a list of all the people i've banned and or kicked with every reason, disrespect, repeated recruit link posting, spam, etc. I can go back till the start of age 4 if you like cuz i also still have the chatchannel logs. I also kicked many famous ex-SC persons when we were massing and every idler was kicked. I think that list includes dw and LS too but i'm not sure about that.

If you're that interested, just ask me and the other ops in #fearlessforce who you suspect of kicking people for the amount of people they've kicked, i'm sure most save logs and we'll get you a number in no time.

That would be easier i guess, since not everyone reads this thread and will reply, most who agree with the reason they got kicked wont respond here, in fact most people that do reply here with a yes will probably be people that hold some sort of grudge against FF or the #fearlessforce ops. So if you really REALLY are that interested in knowing who all got kicked you know where to reach me, because this thread will always give you a distorted view.

p.s. i voted Yes since i kicked myself a few times.

cash_money_empire11
31st July 2006, 08:31 AM
why did you kick yourself??

Juukamen
31st July 2006, 08:58 AM
why did you kick yourself??

cause he's hans and st00pid ^^

Jezuzz
31st July 2006, 09:10 AM
I voted yes :P.

hm, not long ago i looked in #fearlessforce and there we alot of banning/kicking against Carter...
litterally, pages and pages.

Wanna know why?

He got banned for this:
[15:16:46] <Carter> Is het Nederlands O.K. voor u bespreking hoewel Jezuzz? U bent enkel een ezelsgat
[15:17:36] <Carter> lol bent u werkelijk een noob jezuzz
[15:24:17] <Carter> see what FF turned into
[15:24:27] <Carter> bunch of twats
[15:34:46] <Carter> JP denkt hij de zoon van god is, maar werkelijk is hij de zoon van vuile whore
[15:36:35] <Carter> JP kan fuck zijn mom, terwijl zijn papa cums in zijn gezicht

If you dont understand ask a dutch person :P.

I put up a time 5 days that he wasnt allowed to be in #fearlessforce. But he has dynamic IP so Banned him alot in that time ;).

----- from pm with falc0 ----
[18:57:40] <j0e> stop jp
[18:58:32] <Falc0> whats he doin?
[18:58:51] <j0e> he was banning carter
[18:59:01] <Falc0> inwhere?
[18:59:06] <j0e> #fearlessforce
[18:59:17] <Falc0> what clan is carter in?
[18:59:20] <j0e> trr
[18:59:49] <Falc0> i will read up on fearlessforce
[18:59:52] <j0e> well
[18:59:55] <j0e> he just banned undead...
[18:59:57] <j0e> :S
[19:03:25] <Falc0> let the ops do the oping
[19:03:36] <j0e> LOL
[19:03:46] <j0e> this is a good title for a thread on giveupalready
[19:03:55] <j0e> it has probably already been created
[19:04:07] <Falc0> lol
[19:04:28] <j0e> 'have you been banned in #fearlessforce by jezuzz_power?'
[19:04:29] <j0e> XD
[19:05:18] <Falc0> did he ban cherub?
[19:05:34] <j0e> no
[19:05:36] <j0e> not this time
---------------------------

I banned undead because he asked too ;). He wanted to make carter think he is his friend haha.

And I banned carter for the reason I just gave.

I too have been banned in #fearlessforce many times, I think Its pretty well known that people abuse there powers in most Clan channels. However I would like to point out that certain members of FF do this more than others, Jezuzz-Power seems to ban everyone with an opinion!!!

I dont ban without a reason. Swearing and being disrespectfull isnt allowed. Giving opinions does as long if you be nice to eachother. I think you didnt do that ;)
And posting links isnt allowed either same as spam.