PDA

View Full Version : Bloody, and battered, but I'm back.

Astor Kole
31st October 2004, 06:03 PM
On the 26th of this month, I was the victim of a vicious assault that left me with a 50% chance of survival. All I remember is walking around town, not bothering anybody, when out of nowhere something hit me in the back of the head. The doctors told me that I had lost a good portion of my blood, and that I was lucky to be alive, and I know that. My left arm is broken, my right leg is broken, and my nose is also broken. I have 5 puncture wounds. 2 near my left kidney, one one my right leg, and two on my right arm. I'm doing fine except for the pain, which is nothing compared to what could have happened.

2 years ago a similar thing happened to me when a group of people beat me to within an inch of my life, and left me. I don't know how I survived either attack. I'm just a lucky bastard.

Well, that is all. I will be back soon so expect it. I'll be back, and kicking ass.

Peace!

~Kyle~

ShadowGandalf
31st October 2004, 06:38 PM
wow... that really sucks. i wish you a speedy recovery; hopefully whoever pulled that kind of crap will be brought to justice.

Lyrikal
31st October 2004, 06:45 PM
On the 26th of this month, I was the victim of a vicious assault that left me with a 50% chance of survival. All I remember is walking around town, not bothering anybody, when out of nowhere something hit me in the back of the head. The doctors told me that I had lost a good portion of my blood, and that I was lucky to be alive, and I know that. My left arm is broken, my right leg is broken, and my nose is also broken. I have 5 puncture wounds. 2 near my left kidney, one one my right leg, and two on my right arm. I'm doing fine except for the pain, which is nothing compared to what could have happened.

2 years ago a similar thing happened to me when a group of people beat me to within an inch of my life, and left me. I don't know how I survived either attack. I'm just a lucky bastard.

Well, that is all. I will be back soon so expect it. I'll be back, and kicking ass.

Peace!

~Kyle~

wow...glad you're ok. My only question is, wtf have you done that this has happened to you twice?! :1poke:

Stephen
31st October 2004, 08:11 PM
It's amazing how many people here suffer life-threatening attacks. I really hope you are getting better - good luck

And I think this would be most appropriately placed in the Introduction Forum, that's usually where we have these kinds of things. I'll just move it over there for you.

Dogbert
1st November 2004, 06:21 AM
It's amazing how many people here suffer life-threatening attacks.

You know, if that statement is true, there must be some bad karma here..

Oh man, why do people just beat up other people? That just makes some people suffer. :/ Godspeed in your recovery!

Shade_911
1st November 2004, 07:02 AM
Woah, man. Good luck from another. So this assailant was just a random guy? Was there any kind of investigation, or was it just some crazy drunk guy or something?

Again, my sympathy.

-Shade

Duke Manboy IV
1st November 2004, 07:11 AM
Things like this often happen. It happened to me... three times until now, but I'm sure it'll happen more. Some people have too much free time and apparently love to spend it by knocking complete strangers into unconsciousness.

They simply stand at a corner, three of them or more (here it is like that) and have primitive weapons such as belts, baseball bats and even knives (hooligan weapons.)
Then they surround you and threaten you, before totally kicking your arse.
Damn, I felt like a little girl when I was surrounded by three of those guys.

I understand what you mean with "the pain" too, it fucking hurts and I do not wish this to happen to anyone. If they absolutely want to fight, let them fight each other.

So to make a long story short: welcome back and a fast recovery.

Aximus
1st November 2004, 09:10 AM
Jez where do you live where that crap happens? Very, Very strange.

Duke Manboy IV
1st November 2004, 09:14 AM
I live in a very decent neighbourhood around Antwerp, Belgium.
I can imagine there are places where it is even worse, we're just lucky not to live there.

Touch_of_Death
1st November 2004, 10:40 AM
Man, such things happen sometimes and we never wish that to someone.

I wish you a speedy recovery and may the ones who did this to you get there punishment soon enough.

I live in a very decent neighbourhood around Antwerp, Belgium.
I can imagine there are places where it is even worse, we're just lucky not to live there.

Antwerp is not an easy place to live in. You don't get out when the darkness falls. Unless you are armed, that is the socaity we live in.

Welcome to the forums and have fun!

Greetz

Astor Kole
4th November 2004, 09:13 AM
thanks alot for the well wishes. it means a lot to me. i'm doing better. puncture wounds are healin, leg and arm still freaking hurt like crazy, but i expected that. anyway, i'm back for good. and i'm glad to be back.