PDA

View Full Version : Selling solders as Mercs

Military Wife
17th July 2006, 10:45 AM
I think it would be fun to be able to sell your solders as Mercs to other players. Mabey the player could set the price but not actually get the $ for selling the solder (or lose the solder from their fighting force) until someone buys it. What do you think?

radau
17th July 2006, 01:43 PM
why someone should sell his TBG soldier. This is essential for game.

just count: 1TBG non-human soldier generates 4500 gold in 160 turns (~3.5 days).
and i don't think there will be players who will buy merc for higher price.

Military Wife
17th July 2006, 02:21 PM
why someone should sell his TBG soldier. This is essential for game.

just count: 1TBG non-human soldier generates 4500 gold in 160 turns (~3.5 days).
and i don't think there will be players who will buy merc for higher price.

What is TBG?

radau
17th July 2006, 02:41 PM
Turn based gold. More soldiers you have, more gold you get. I said that this is essential for game and few may want to sell them or buy them.

Whishy
17th July 2006, 08:31 PM
People Will Want Them...Since Everyone Wants More Guys...So Dont Think Many Would Sell... =l

AeliusPix
18th July 2006, 02:47 AM
If this is to happen, they must be sold at or less than the ammount of gold they bring in per turn. Otherwise it would be exploited.

ComunisTico
18th July 2006, 03:19 AM
would increase fake accs, making UP for the fakes then selling the up to the main account for 0 or very low prices.

anyway there is some like that , buying clickcredits on a recruiter

Khorield
30th July 2006, 04:40 AM
I disagree with this idea. KOC has been doing better with making mercs available for Age6.

AeliusPix
30th July 2006, 07:35 PM
Uhh, mercs have been available for as long as I remember. It's not a new feature.

Tavix
30th July 2006, 09:33 PM
I think what Khorield was trying to say is that there are more mercs available this age then in the last ages. Which is true.

I disagree with this "idea" it would create too many fakes