PDA

View Full Version : A Bank

Donny_v1
16th July 2006, 08:25 PM
Aint it annoying that when you get up the high ranks. and you have a high income that everyone attacks you and you lose all your income gold. But now i suggest for there to be a bank. a place for where it automatically stores money as a percentage. like you upgrade to 1% and 1% of your income is stored in your bank. This is very useful for high level upgrading as you can then withdraw your gold. This concept of banking is useful in many ways.

Curraidh
16th July 2006, 09:36 PM
I think they have those, they're called autobankers :dork:

Nah but really, what would be the max upgrade? And that would make being a slayer really, really, really boring and since slayers already steal a crap amount of gold well making it so there is less gold out there to be stolen? Wouldn't make many people very happy.

rdj
16th July 2006, 10:28 PM
If you have a high tbg and no da, then your gold will probably be taken every few hours. Either buy more da, or bank a lot XD.

Donny_v1
17th July 2006, 02:31 AM
the max would be 100% ofcourse but it would be soo expensive that it wouldn't be possible to buy.

r0b-dog
17th July 2006, 02:43 AM
its a good iea.. when your tbg goes to the bank. so players doesnt have to worry about them getting attacked. 50% of your tbg goes to the bank and the rest to the battlefield.

Donny_v1
17th July 2006, 04:42 AM
yes, thats wat i mean. But it would cost derely to go to 50% and probally only rank number 1 would have that.

AeliusPix
17th July 2006, 06:22 AM
Here (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=27598) is a list of ideas not to make a thread on, banks included. This particular idea is recycled every age, and never gets anywhere new.
Closed.