PDA

View Full Version : age 4, what do you look forward to?

Zap
31st October 2004, 01:09 PM
so lets hear it, what do you look forward to in the coming age?

Sangrean
31st October 2004, 01:52 PM
you should have let people select 2 choices...
well, I think sabbing is a bad idea myself. the formula is messed and new players get pwned :(
if I could select another one it would be hanging with my clan buddies :smile:

loldongs
31st October 2004, 02:07 PM
This might sound as a surprise, but i cant wait for the comand chains to get reset. If they dont, im not coming back to this game.

Rincewind
31st October 2004, 02:17 PM
I'm hoping they'll have fixed vacation mode so we don't get sad posts from people who get stuck on vacation. I'd be happy to do without new features if they fix that one.

Tekano
31st October 2004, 02:31 PM
I'm looking forward to all the new members we'll get when the new age starts...

loldongs
31st October 2004, 02:33 PM
yeah, well ive neve used vacation mode so i dont really care, but I do agree, it is annoying having people complain about how they get stuck. I also dont want a repeat of this age, because if comand chains wernt reset, denny would just win again.

If it was all possible, id rather have recruit links removed, but thats a long shot.

Sangrean
31st October 2004, 04:30 PM
If it was all possible, id rather have recruit links removed, but thats a long shot.
Well Stamos, KoC gets cash from all the ads on KoC. Since people click, there are a bunch of hits for these ads, and KoC gets more cash

but i cant wait for the comand chains to get reset. If they dont, im not coming back to this game.
I'm personally sick of Denny, LordStriker, BigBad, etc ruling KoC. I might leave KoC too if they don't reset, because they are going to be the powers in every age until it is reset. They will still probably have power from their recruiters and such, but they won't neccasarily be in the top 50 anymore.
Unique Links screw the game if you ask me...

eric_richards
31st October 2004, 06:08 PM
This is kind of like saying "What do you look forward to in the future?". Being that you dont know what the future holds, how can you look forward to it?....

1. see if there is new features - of course there will be changes..otherwise why call it Age 4?
2. no sabbing? - Not gonna happen, if anything they will change how sab'ing is conducted. Making it cost attack turns, sab spy weapons, etc.
3. to fight my enemies - Kinda broad do you think? Not all my enemies play KoC.
4. more clicking - absolutely not, but it IS a necessary evil in order to gain rank/gold/troops.
5. my new goals for this age - is there really any other GOAL worthwhile than ranking higher?

blurgish_blade
31st October 2004, 10:51 PM
I'm hoping they will come with a better alternative to clicking... I think that u should only be able to get clicks from ur officers... I know this will attract multiaccounts but if they do the right thing by making it so u can only make two accounts per ip address, it should be allright.

I would also like it if they made it so that u can have ur own forum with officers... sort of like ambar if u have played it

BiZzy-BoNe
31st October 2004, 11:16 PM
i will never play again but i would like to see a some new features and bug fixes

boriszima
1st November 2004, 12:00 AM
[QUOTE=eric_richards]This is kind of like saying "What do you look forward to in the future?". Being that you dont know what the future holds, how can you look forward to it?....

1. see if there is new features - of course there will be changes..otherwise why call it Age 4?
QUOTE]

well age 2 into age 3 beta.. nothing other than sabbing and perhaps damage to weapons was changed. so you can be wrong, not you personally but you know what i mean.

koc needs a lot of changes
1- ban cheaters- so far nothing is really getting done
2-to minimize clicking. have a koc recruiter, inside the game. where each user can only give certain amount of clicks. this will insure that we dotn click random people at random recruiters but rather click our friends and allies
3-sabotage has to stay, its fun but do change the formula, alteast for spying

reseting command chains is kewl, but even though i dont believe in huge chains, there should not be limit to how many officers.

DutchDJ
1st November 2004, 09:22 AM
I hope to work more together with my fellow clan members. I just finished our new board and I hope we will have so fun there on the board and with KoC. I hope to improve that in the next age.

DutchDJ

Deity
1st November 2004, 11:23 AM
I would like to see enough changes in the game to tempt me to begin playing again. I'd also like to see changes that would enable me to strategically hold a top 500 rank, without dedicating all of my spare time to playing the game. And if that actually happens, I'll personally donate a week's wages to the admins.

Blitz
1st November 2004, 12:39 PM
At this point in time, I have to say "To hang out with my alliance members." But, if I was still a bit more active in the game, I'd pick the other popular choice of waiting for the new features...Although I'm surprised that 'reaching the new goals' isn't a more popular choice. I remember in Age 2 I couldn't wait for Age 3 to begin, so that I could prove myself when starting off at an equal level, and using my new strategies. (This was back about 10 or 11 months ago...LOL)

Captain Obvious
1st November 2004, 05:32 PM
is there really any other GOAL worthwhile than ranking higher?

Yes. Look at number 3. Let's say you're trying to bring down an alliance. Ranking higher isn't your goal at all. Your goal is getting people to leave that chain.

I'm hoping they do reset the chains. That'd make for a slightly more balanced beginning to the game.

Rogue
1st November 2004, 06:33 PM
i look forward to the new features.... thats the most interesting part, adapting your playing style to the way the game is.