PDA

View Full Version : Uh, HI every body!

Aximus
31st October 2004, 12:13 PM
Well im back, maybe. Things sure have changed. Kinda miss the old green and white. Ax The Great is what I was. Now im just Aximus.
Any one still here from the OLD dnd times?

Mapkovich
31st October 2004, 12:21 PM
Im oldskool. Want some good news? The n00b population has decreased by like 76%.

Yeah. Awesome.

Anyways, welcome back, re-read the rules so you dont get in trouble, and have a good time.

Aximus
31st October 2004, 12:26 PM
Like how old school? Before KOC? What was your Username?
Thanks for the tip.

Blue Bomber
31st October 2004, 12:35 PM
ok...i remember you from awhile ago. I (in a way) came here from DD, but i never posted there. Anyway, alot of changes, as you can see it's VBv3, alot has changed since then. Some old members are still left, like Elmdor, Cap'n Samwise (yukov), veeediot, Mr. T, and im sure there are alot more, im just too lazy/not thinking enough to remember everyone, but those ones came to my mind. Um, like was said before, the KoC communty has declined alot since then, and the quality of the boards is rebounding (somewaht). Ownership has changed a few times. But yeah, i don't know.

Mr T
31st October 2004, 02:58 PM
I haven't seen veediot in a while.

RPG, using a different name, is still around. Seguro and Keith/Mr. Wanker/Skeletor make cameo appearances every now and then. Other than the ones BB mentioned, that's about it.

So you'll have to demand your join date back like I did.

Aximus
1st November 2004, 09:13 AM
Lol maybe you should read the noob help section. You double posted, went off topic AND advertised.

ANYWAYS, Yeah I want my oldness back. With out me we wouldn't have the infinte coolness of Mr T.

Touch_of_Death
1st November 2004, 11:11 AM
I'm not old-school, but I wish you welcome again.

Hope you have at least as much fun as the last time you where a member here.

Greetz

ShadowGandalf
1st November 2004, 03:33 PM
could it really be Axe The Great!?!

Indeed it is!

Welcome back.

n3crowolv3
1st November 2004, 03:38 PM
hey every1 im new in town..so whats up peeps?

Zahrael
1st November 2004, 08:07 PM
Axe the Great....God it's good to see that i am not the only old member to recently rejoin. I remember when you opened your BA Club, and sold heroine and alcohol as health potions...man that was back in the day. Welcome back to GUA Axe, it's been a long time, and a lot has changed. If you need someone to ask something about, or anything, don't hesitate to message me....

Krystin
2nd November 2004, 07:12 AM
Hi and welcome...

Hope you didnt mind the guinea pig testing... :whistilin

Zahrael
2nd November 2004, 07:16 AM
uh oh....that didn't sound good....Kystin, are you setting the curse word auto ban again?

Krystin
2nd November 2004, 07:25 AM
uh oh....that didn't sound good....Kystin, are you setting the curse word auto ban again?
LMAO....don't think so small.....curse word is such a tiny thing, I of course have the ability to do so much worse :wedgie:

PS... Aximus wasn't sure what it was I guinea pigged him on....which goes to show my powers are beyond the physical. . . . . . . ok, they're not, but it sounded damned nice.

And n3crowolv3, you can actually start your own thread to say hi. If you didn't realize, that is what this forum is for, so you can have your own hello, I'm new thread.

Zahrael
2nd November 2004, 07:28 AM
LMAO....don't think so small.....curse word is such a tiny thing, I of course have the ability to do so much worse

I was gonna think up something funny, but seeing that quote just cringed it out of me....x.x

Aximus
2nd November 2004, 03:34 PM
Axe the Great....God it's good to see that i am not the only old member to recently rejoin. I remember when you opened your BA Club, and sold heroine and alcohol as health potions...man that was back in the day. Welcome back to GUA Axe, it's been a long time, and a lot has changed. If you need someone to ask something about, or anything, don't hesitate to message me....

Whaha I thinking about if anyone would remember that the other day. Ax's XXX club. Good old days indeed. What was your name back then? (NVM got your PM) Why does every one call me Axe anyway? It was Ax and can still be.

Krystin sent me a warning, sposedly, and sent an other pm saying to ignore the warning, sending me into a sesiure due to not having recevied the warning. Go figure. (PS isn't Krystin one hot admin. Really she is.)

MysteryFighta
2nd November 2004, 10:15 PM
bexause of they way Aximus sounds, it sounds like it shold have an e (go figure to the engliah language)

Oh and HI

Veeediot
26th December 2004, 11:14 PM
Hey, Ax. Long time no see. I don't think many of the original members are still around, but I come by every 3 or 4 months, rejoin the forums, and make a couple of posts at 1:30 in the morning just to stir up a bit of commotion.