PDA

View Full Version : Mystical Hunters recruitment thread - closes 27-July-2006

Bad_Kharma
13th July 2006, 06:03 AM
Fang of the red tiger, maketh the first post ... and pm some people kicking their arse into this clan (my arse is solid rock due to no time having stuff)

Redtigerfang
13th July 2006, 02:12 PM
Mystical Hunters is a group of different types of hunters that join forces and knowledge. They have chosen themselves to be Judge, Jury, and Executioners in the fight against the evil masses of humanoid and Beasts of all kinds.
The time line is ancient mystical times. This Battle Arena clan will be partaking in quests, spars, and even training, but they donít really incorporate with the other clans.

Leader : Redtigerfang
Current members: The Rubber Duck, Alannon, Anvar, Tarukai(Bea Hunt), vquertyk(Duke-Bea Tam)(great we have 6 of us we need 1 more and its offical)

In this caln their are 7 different Types of Hunters that you can be, with each hunter there are 3 seperate ranks, with each rank you will get a special Item from which to use against the forces you hunt. The list of hunters are as followed;

Dragon Slayer
Vampyre Hunter
Beast Hunter
Ward
Undead slayer
Bounty Hunter
Beast Tammer

Rank 1 Exp: 0 - 150
Rank 2 Exp: 151 - 350
Rank 3 Exp: 351 -500
Anything beyond this rank you are a master of that form of slaying, hunting, or tamming depending on what you become. I will discribe everything is full detail as we get our 7 people in the clan and the clan actually starts.

So come one come all and join this here clan, you just might like it...

vquertyk
14th July 2006, 04:02 AM
Hey ill sign Duke up as A Beast Tammer. This is because my history already states that I have two Wolf compainions.

Redtigerfang
14th July 2006, 04:44 AM
ok cool that just means we jsut need one more person and this is a go, and welcome Vquertyk(duke)

DarkStrike
14th July 2006, 08:35 AM
I'll sign Nakeega up as a Bounty Hunter since he is an assassin, and since I got your pm.

Bad_Kharma
14th July 2006, 08:41 AM
7members found Clan thread made:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=760052#post760052

Recruitment thread closed, have fun in your brand spanking new clan (redtigerfang gets to make the first post so don't go bonkers just yet)