PDA

View Full Version : Foh vs UA

GenkiDragon
13th July 2006, 05:37 AM
So I hear Matt is picking a war with FoH out of what seems to be bordum...

Anyone tell me what is actually going on :) ?

And errr... views on who will "win"

main reason for this post is to get this discussion out of TRD!

Genki

SirM0rphius
13th July 2006, 05:51 AM
Actualy I don't even know what is going on. So UA can you please explain your actions ? Thanks

Nights_Judgement
13th July 2006, 05:57 AM
Heh, thought I would post in here as well, all my most loyal friends and officers have said they will stick it out whatever, I guess it's time to see how true they are to their word. I'm not going to post many comments, Matt and Chris I have thought have been my friends for a while yet, in particular Chris, so I have to admit I was particularly shocked at this, but I guess it's a good chance to get all the sub-alliances in the Dark Judgement and in particular the Family of Honour together in the same IRC / the same war rooms, and all around together more. I can see this actually strengthening our ALLIANCE as a whole, even if we lose weapons, I can see this being what we needed to really pull resource together and become a more effective chain. But we'll see, still keen to find out what brought all this on! haha, I think it's cause I made that Flaming Arrows upgrade...I knew it was a bad idea :P

ShadowLord
13th July 2006, 07:47 AM
OK, my first real war :)

I wondered how long I could avoid pointless wars, but now the time has come. I guess I'll try my hand at being a war account, lets see what I can do :P

I doubt this will hurt DJ's growth at all, if it does, I'll just click some more to even it out ;)

otter
13th July 2006, 08:39 AM
Some LoP members have already been massed, and it is belived from the little farries on my shoulder that LoP is being massed tomorow also.

Seems like UA got a few people in the bag to poke at??
where do these nerds find all thier time ??

GenkiDragon
13th July 2006, 09:31 AM
I wondered how long I could avoid pointless wars, but now the time has come.

All wars are pointless... true in all walks of life :P However KoC is an army game, so it seems a little silly to me to never have a war... considering you want to avoid pointless wars and all are pointless... and now my head hurts!

Anyways... brightens up my days a bit.... I've all but quit, however I have 4 spare days in the office and at home over the weekend.. works nicely for me :)

Good timing UA :) thanks

AshariDragon
13th July 2006, 11:21 AM
Yup wars are pointless, but they are a good way from sorting the wheat from the chaffe...You find out who'll stick with the clan and who'll go hide in the corners :)

I'm backing DD to mostly be kicking ass since they're a good bunch and stick together :D Some folks may get themselves a surprise....

Lil_Wolfy
13th July 2006, 11:22 AM
Lol i'll be backing FoH and gathering a few friends to see if we can help out NJ cos he is a mate of mine and i dont like UA bullying people ;)

no mate
13th July 2006, 11:53 AM
Oh the GUA war thread lol we will win this war UA seem to be having alot of people ready to mass them at the moment it will be easy.

GiantDave
13th July 2006, 11:57 AM
Lol i'll be backing FoH and gathering a few friends to see if we can help out NJ cos he is a mate of mine and i dont like UA bullying people ;)

FF bully people as well they chained people who left war in the first war who did nothing wrong.

Wind
13th July 2006, 11:57 AM
UA is a big joke... half of you probably don't know why this war is going to happen... its because FoH/allies haven't been at war. We are going to war, because UA decided they'd target an up to now peaceful chain, and now they are going to get crushed, because you don't just mess with the best and expect to win :)

UA going down, FoH and allies gonna win for sure :)

SirM0rphius
13th July 2006, 12:35 PM

Thanks for your support. All the alliances in the FOH brand seem to be ready and stay toghether in times like this. When we first made this brand it was only Eliten, Paladium and Arcane Archers. We were (and still are) allied with LGC and proved our alliance by participating in all their wars, tho' we had no war of our own.

Now we will prove NJ and the other alliances that are part of our brand now, that we don't run at the first problem that apears ! We will honour our alliance and stay together untill the end ! :nunchucks

GenkiDragon
13th July 2006, 02:06 PM
FF bully people as well they chained people who left war in the first war who did nothing wrong.
So totally off topic and a poor attempt at stiring!

hmmmmm, I have itchy BPMs... :)

GiantDave
13th July 2006, 02:36 PM
So totally off topic and a poor attempt at stiring!

hmmmmm, I have itchy BPMs... :)

how is that stirring? I just don't like FF cos they are bullys lol

Nights_Judgement
13th July 2006, 02:41 PM
/me hits Big Davie with the offtopic stick

heh, Davie boy, this is about UA and us, not FF, although I guess since FF is helping us out you can almost get away with it. Regardless, nice to see you posting here and have an interest in our affairs :P :pounce:

Deth
13th July 2006, 04:18 PM
/me hits Big Davie with the offtopic stick

heh, Davie boy, this is about UA and us, not FF, although I guess since FF is helping us out you can almost get away with it. Regardless, nice to see you posting here and have an interest in our affairs :P :pounce:
you sure they gonna help?
doesnt seem like it on their forums ;)

SirM0rphius
13th July 2006, 04:32 PM
you sure they gonna help?
doesnt seem like it on their forums ;)

We are taking this way to far for now. UA hasn't hit us yet and we won't hit them as long as they don't hit us. SO for now let's just move on :)

Fyrsten
13th July 2006, 04:40 PM
[...]
And don't forget, Alerik in that chain aswell! I'm interested to see if he stays... would be nice to keep him and tater all under NJ, everyone seems to be gaining nicely and getting on well in this deal.

NJ should know that Tater's chain ain't going anywhere... most the bankers, unloyal players and general pains in the butt went a long time ago!

From what I know of Alerik, I don't think he is the sort of character to cut and run!
[...]

You are right Genki, we never run away from a fight. Allthough we (Eliten Clan and Paladium) are neutral and peacefull, we are not cowards.
So we stay, and I guess all the clans in Family of Honour chain stays and unites against the enemy.

jog1
13th July 2006, 08:10 PM
lol I want to see how this ends.

I being in UA chain but very friendly with FoH will not participate to this war, unless I get hit then ya I'll sab those that hit me and maybe their chain. but let's see how NJ chain works this war out. ( if they start sabbing and attacking all UA members they wake up some sabbers )

oh and to those that think they can sab matt's DA down so he gets farmed evey turn! LOL GOOD LUCK :P with his sentry and his TBG he is almost invinsible!!!

Symphony_x
14th July 2006, 03:12 AM
guys , FOH as in force of honour???? the alliance from darkthrone?????

MacTeddy
14th July 2006, 04:32 AM

as in family of honour, so I don't think there the same as the alliance in darkthrone.

has UA started hitting FoH or no? I think its past the 24 hour warning they gave now.

SirM0rphius
14th July 2006, 06:52 AM

FoH as in Family of Honour brand. Nothing to do with darkthrone

MacTeddy the war started, yes. Matt sabed a few of our members and that was it. It seems that many UA members have friends among FoH and they don't want to war with us, as long as we don't war them. So it will be more like F0H vs Matt ;)

matt_77
14th July 2006, 01:11 PM
lol you should probly know what your talking about before you say it. I had the chain put up on our irc and was goign to put a thread up when i talked to logan, its pretty much my beef with certain parts of the chain elite and destiny and chain, i can take you on my own i dont need no help. So i told everyone else to back off

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 100 of Family_Of_Honour's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Family_Of_Honour's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 100 of Family_Of_Honour's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Family_Of_Honour's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

fuck family of honour

not an special account just symbalises what im going to do to then

r0b-dog
15th July 2006, 04:56 AM

Dude you just got OwNed, rofl you stand no chance and thats probably the beggining.

Spinky
15th July 2006, 05:10 AM
Well.. I think Matt will win this war easily.. There aren't many in FoH who can sab him, and matt can sab almost all in FoH..

SirM0rphius
15th July 2006, 05:17 AM
lol you should probly know what your talking about before you say it. I had the chain put up on our irc and was goign to put a thread up when i talked to logan, its pretty much my beef with certain parts of the chain elite and destiny and chain, i can take you on my own i dont need no help. So i told everyone else to back off

fuck family of honour

not an special account just symbalises what im going to do to then

Well then, do you relly know what you are doing ? Do you know that you are actualy helping us, The Family of Honour as a hole ?

We wanted F0H to be known in GUA - done thanks to you
We wanted to be known that FoH is not a brand that will crack - done thanks to you
We wanted to end with a few top 10 members. We have a few that you can't touch, and will end up in top position
We wanted to have more allies. Thanks to you they are comming. Hell they even proposed selloffs to us to help us in our war with you :pounce:
Some of our members wanted more fun in this game, then just click and bank. Unfortunatly your sentry and DA is to high for them right now. If you could lower that we would fully apreciate what you are doing ?! :D

BTW: Please don't brag of what you are doing. Your friends sabed more from us than you. Were you scared to fight this war on yourself only ?

matt_77
15th July 2006, 06:10 AM
Get it right

im not fighting your pethetic little FoH im fighting eliten and whatever destiny alliance is called, and some people sabbed with me but only on a few targets, im i think 3 bil over the person who is in 2nd place for sabbing your chain, lol

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 100 of elite_aobry's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter elite_aobry's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 5 spies to attempt to sabotage 100 of elite_aobry's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter elite_aobry's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

suck eh?

SirM0rphius
15th July 2006, 07:31 AM
Oh, I'm glad we got to this point then: Why are you fighting Eliten ? I never knew why you declared war, but the rumors were that you wanted a selloff from NJ to keep you away from us....

I know you only sabed the big armies in our chain (including me and my officers tho we were not Eliten nor Destiny). But I also know you are not stupid enough to sab all the small accounts as it's not worth it.

Let's play this game as man shall we ?! You can be a cheater and many may not like you, but one think I know is that you are smart and you know how to play a sab account. So please stop talking shit about F0H since you don't know much about it. Thanks

matt_77
15th July 2006, 09:22 AM
rofl i just dint have time yesterday to sab the smalle rguys i will today tho

SirM0rphius
15th July 2006, 10:42 AM
So why are you fighting Eliten and Desteny ?

matt_77
15th July 2006, 11:10 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showpost.php?p=760889&postcount=2338

1down

im not stopping on you dumb fucks tho, ill sab you all age

SirM0rphius
15th July 2006, 11:20 AM
Your language does not impress me nor will I respond with the same language. It sems you can't unswer one simple question. You must be a kid after all....

kranedawg10
15th July 2006, 11:45 AM
i should think that's quite obvious m0rph

let him sab... all he can hit with any steady success rate are small account anyways... so everyone can plainly see that he picks fights against people that he knows can't retaliate...

way to go matt. im so impressed. loser.

SirM0rphius
15th July 2006, 02:38 PM
This is a happy day after all. Thanks you milady :)

"matt_77
Banned by Krystin
Banned "

Ice_CLAN
16th July 2006, 04:33 AM
:dork: matt is winning the fight

Matt is the winner (http://www.mattymo.com/albums/Stupid-Pictures/retard_prize.jpg)

:donkong:

Symphony_x
16th July 2006, 10:49 AM
if u want , the agency can shut him up for credits :P

SirM0rphius
16th July 2006, 11:01 AM
:dork: matt is winning the fight

Matt is the winner (http://www.mattymo.com/albums/Stupid-Pictures/retard_prize.jpg)

:donkong:

Oh boy...the best winner ever !!! hahahahahahaahahahaha

Symphony_x thanks for your offer, we will consider it. But for now we want to test our forces on him, see what our chain is all about ;)

Spinky
16th July 2006, 03:21 PM
if u want , the agency can shut him up for credits :P

omg.. stop advertising you n00b.. No one will be able to take matt down.. NO ONE.. without the KoC admins of course, but I doubt they have any reasons at all.

Deth
16th July 2006, 03:38 PM
omg.. stop advertising you n00b.. No one will be able to take matt down.. NO ONE.. without the KoC admins of course, but I doubt they have any reasons at all.

sure they can...just make sure he is hit EVERY turn and then let him sab, lose tools and kill himself...simple :)

SirM0rphius
16th July 2006, 03:50 PM
sure they can...just make sure he is hit EVERY turn and then let him sab, lose tools and kill himself...simple :)

It is exactly what we are doing ;) Oh and we are sabing him too, taking way his DA so more and more of our members can take his gold. 30mil+ hits are just great for a 30k ranked player :D

Habsfan
16th July 2006, 04:02 PM
What's his DA at?

Deth
16th July 2006, 04:02 PM
It is exactly what we are doing ;) Oh and we are sabing him too, taking way his DA so more and more of our members can take his gold. 30mil+ hits are just great for a 30k ranked player :D

lol, 30k ranked players cant attack him :p

SirM0rphius
16th July 2006, 05:54 PM
What's his DA at?

A few minutes ago his counter was 259,627,661 , so his DA must be arround 400mil.

And Deth, they can attack if they sold everithing for strike ;) I told them not to sell anithing. I told them to stay out of the war if they can't sab or attack him. But some members went ahead and sold it all for strike. I guess they were to eager to take part in the war ...

jog1
16th July 2006, 07:20 PM
A few minutes ago his counter was 259,627,661 , so his DA must be arround 400mil.

And Deth, they can attack if they sold everithing for strike ;) I told them not to sell anithing. I told them to stay out of the war if they can't sab or attack him. But some members went ahead and sold it all for strike. I guess they were to eager to take part in the war ...

sorry they can't attack him... you can't attack someone with more then 10 000 rank difference

SirM0rphius
17th July 2006, 02:29 AM
sorry they can't attack him... you can't attack someone with more then 10 000 rank difference

Yea sorry, my mistake. They sold tools then attacked right away. By the time they posted the results their ranked droped a lot. I guess I'll have to give them some selloffs to get back into attacking range :P

Spinky
17th July 2006, 03:42 AM
Who is actually sabbing Matt now? And how is it going with FoH? Any updates please :)

SirM0rphius
17th July 2006, 07:04 AM
Who is actually sabbing Matt now? And how is it going with FoH? Any updates please :)

The top account in Foh Chain are sabing him. Also some midle accounts that were sabed last night sold everithing for either spy or attack.

"And how is it going with FoH?" What can I say...we are fighting a sab account. If you are talking about gold, we are losing more than him. Specialy since he stoped trying to sab the big accounts and last night he went for the small ones. Pretty lame...

Phoenix_Gold
17th July 2006, 07:41 PM
cool soon we got another sab chain.. :wink:

skater_00
17th July 2006, 08:38 PM
It kinda suits that when ppl are busy massing their enemy alliance that they get some annoying KOC msg like thus:

Error
You have been banned

The only other people I know that got banned are Phoenix_Gold and matt_77 (unforgiven_one). Reasons are not quite clear...

Supermari0

jog1
17th July 2006, 08:44 PM
It kinda suits that when ppl are busy massing their enemy alliance that they get some annoying KOC msg like thus:

The only other people I know that got banned are Phoenix_Gold and matt_77 (unforgiven_one). Reasons are not quite clear...

Supermari0

and assassin. thise thing really sucks... those that sabbed got banned others are still there...

aero_zeppelin
17th July 2006, 08:52 PM
Error
You have been banned

LOL Thank you very much
If sabbing wasn't allowed, should have told something sooner.

Lethe

jog1
17th July 2006, 09:36 PM
ya only sabbers got ban. very wierd. I see some people were complaining to admins

Ice_CLAN
17th July 2006, 10:07 PM
ya only sabbers got ban. very wierd. I see some people were complaining to admins

anyways... What makes u think they did not have bankers? or autobuyers?
If u can make tools to fake clicks... why not make other tools?

I do not think is because people were bitching to the admins... cuz that would be unfair (is also unfair how they made theirs account.)

I think this is called "Karma"

rdj
17th July 2006, 10:19 PM
I dunno about the rest of them, but I think Phoenix_Gold got banned as well, and he doesn't seem like the type to cheat to me.

aero_zeppelin
17th July 2006, 10:32 PM
anyways... What makes u think they did not have bankers? or autobuyers?
If u can make tools to fake clicks... why not make other tools?

No bankers and certainly not autobuyers. You can ask RF how much gold they were taking off me...
Reading the rules very carefully, I realized I did cheat once, back in Age 3 when I posted my recruiting link in a gaming board. And no, this isn't sarcasm.

Ice_CLAN
17th July 2006, 11:46 PM
Even if what u said is true... would you trust or take the word of someone how was connected (in some way or other) to the cc scam? (u don't have to answer that... cuz the response is going to be NO. Face it... u got connected with the wrong crowd.

geez and I almost buy cc from one of them... I could have had the hole LaCN in my logs... lucky me it was a high price.

skater_00
18th July 2006, 12:11 AM
Even if what u said is true... would you trust or take the word of someone how was connected (in some way or other) to the cc scam? (u don't have to answer that... cuz the response is going to be NO. Face it... u got connected with the wrong crowd.

geez and I almost buy cc from one of them... I could have had the hole LaCN in my logs... lucky me it was a high price.

Can you please talk about the point instead of repeatedly accusing others of cheating behaviour, which is not allowed on GUA in the first place?

Supermari0

rdj
18th July 2006, 04:24 AM
Well, the main topic is moot now, isn't it? I mean, unless the few ua guys left start sabbing foh, I think ua just lost this.

SirM0rphius
18th July 2006, 04:52 AM
1. Not all UA members who sabed us are banned
2. We didn't talk to the admins to ban UA for sabing us. This is part of the game and the admins will never ban someone for that
3. I would like to receive a PM from one of those who got baned and know why. Just my curiosity...

4. The war between FoH and UA is over. We moved on !!!

Please close this thread since the war it's over and it served it's purpose. Thanks

MFnBonsai
18th July 2006, 04:58 AM

lol sorry but i have to lmfao at this.... admins banned you all cause you sabz0red .... dont make me cry with laughter....

be realistic guys and girls.... BSS have sabbed PR all age so far.... do you see any BSS accounts get banned??? NO.... there is a reason why you never see BSS accounts get banned.... We DONT cheat.... we just sabb....

UA has always been a chain associated with cheating.... banking.... selloff catchers.... fake clicking....

if you put your trust in a player that cheats more often than i change my undies then you will always be a :loser2:

niknaks2
18th July 2006, 05:04 AM
Ua rep died when yall cheated last age and had the cheats join ya then, i dont think anyone was ever surprised when this repeated itself, do they really think ppl are stoopid enuff to even think they could play it str8 this age

Phoenix_Gold
18th July 2006, 06:02 AM

i where not connected to this..and im not the only one.the one/s? who did this were not in the UA chain when he/they did that.

nik-
18th July 2006, 07:28 AM
whats the pointof blaming people for things they had no clue about....
from what Ive heard no one in the chain knew what was going till a few hours after they got banned....
and cheating.....happens in every place ....Its only people with sorry ass attitudes who crib about it ....