PDA

View Full Version : Practice Sabs?!?!?!

Lskoc
10th July 2006, 03:28 PM
WTF?

I have had two people "Practice Sab" me in the last 24 hours! I haven't attacked anyone yet this age and have a top 100 DA, so the first guy just wanted to see what would happen and the second hasn't told me exactly why he did it. Neither of them got anything but what are they thinking?

Shadow_
10th July 2006, 10:19 PM
if they didn't get anything and they didn't do it again and if indeed they were just "practicing" then I suggest you let it go or your top 100 def might go bye bye... Not good to be defence like that and tick off sabbers ;)

vquertyk
11th July 2006, 12:29 AM
Ive practice reconning in the past and practised atking but never sabbing. I did it just to see if i would succed or not no maliciois intent at all

Lskoc
11th July 2006, 09:09 AM
omg no way, :P

i should tease you love *winks* and on that note hope it wasnt me lol

Ahhh, I have missed you Viv. Mostly I have missed your sweet cans but I have missed your smart ass too.

if they didn't get anything and they didn't do it again and if indeed they were just "practicing" then I suggest you let it go or your top 100 def might go bye bye... Not good to be defence like that and tick off sabbers ;)
Yes, my top 100 DA along with the rest of my stats might go right to Spy and I might have a field day crushing these sons of bitches and their entire chains for sabbing for no reason.

One of the accounts was just a noob screwing around and the other PM'd me to let me know that he was about 100% sure he couldn't get through but wanted to try and sab someone with over a 100,000 TFF.

Shadow_
11th July 2006, 11:58 AM
LOL they both sound like n00bs to me...