PDA

View Full Version : The Valheru *

Valheru_Prince
30th October 2004, 11:35 AM
Alliance Name: The Valheru

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 80

Alliance Forum Link: http://s6.invisionfree.com/Valheru/index.php?act=idx

Brief description of your alliance:
<<Please include information such as origin, purpose of the alliance, what the alliance involves (ie: what activities it has running etc), benefits members will receive etc>>

The valheru started as an alliance to help all people in koc. People not having a commander or aren't happy with the current one can join the chain under me or one of my officers so they will get more benefits. We offer help when you're sabbed or attacked, help on finding farms and of course A RECRUITER! Benefits.....well i'd say just take a look and if there's anything missing just post it in the suggestions section. The basic benefits are a recruiter and the fact smaller players don't need to face big/high players for themselves...

Hope i got it all correct, you guys seem to be busy

Valheru_Prince

Application approved. Rincewind

Sangrean
30th October 2004, 03:07 PM
I was wondering when you would post this Valheru_Prince, the link from your banner has been there for ages...
The forums look nice.

hype
30th October 2004, 11:21 PM
This is actually a great alliance and it is growing with members rapidly... It provides plentiful of helps to needy KoC players which was sab or mass... I would highly recommend to both high and low rankings players as we not only help but discuss great topics of anything!! Got to try!! :whistilin

Sangrean
30th October 2004, 11:51 PM
A tip for your forums. Some of the stuff is hard to read because of the color scheme. it looks nice but some things are VERY hard to read.
If you want some awesome colors and stuff for your forum, check out this website, dedicated to making skins for if forums.

www.ifskinzone.net

make an id on their forums and you can view over 3000 skins! and their css :smile:

Valheru_Prince
31st October 2004, 01:21 AM
Everything for the members. I will go and check for a new skin, haven't had much trouble reading stuff but changes are always good. 'This alliance keeps improving since it is a very new alliance unlike PR Relentless LGC SC and all the others. But we will give it our best shot and aim for the lead. Just apply and profit!!!!!

hype
2nd November 2004, 12:33 AM
Yup, we will do things the member wants it! Just ask and we will do it!! :wash:

Rincewind
2nd November 2004, 01:14 PM
Valheru_Prince has given a lot of good advice to people on the forums, he's always very helpful. That's good in an alliance leader.

I'm glad this alliance finally went on the official list, and that I got the chance to approve the thread. If I ever decide to join an alliance this will definitely be on the short list of contenders.

hype
2nd November 2004, 10:25 PM
Valheru_Prince has given a lot of good advice to people on the forums, he's always very helpful. That's good in an alliance leader.

I'm glad this alliance finally went on the official list, and that I got the chance to approve the thread. If I ever decide to join an alliance this will definitely be on the short list of contenders.

:icon_blus Hey, that's defenitely the reason i join it!!!!!

Valheru_Prince
3rd November 2004, 01:50 PM
OK i decided we needed a little update. Members are growing just like our allies. However i don't think many people would believe me if i told them this was a great clan. I will ask some people ton give their opinion here. We are already near 800 posts atm....sounds nice eh? It definitely shows we are active....

hype
4th November 2004, 03:00 AM
Well, if you join the alliance you will see us posting everyday but you may not see us online cause we are in different timezone, and our members are damn helpful!! :)
Correction Valheru, we have atm 1000 post already!!

Tekano
4th November 2004, 12:52 PM
a very helpful leader is the basis of a good alliance :)

Valheru_Prince
5th November 2004, 07:55 AM
While everyone is talking about the leader i think it's the members that make the alliance. IF one percent of all the players would unite we would have 3000 members and we would be able to stand up to even Denny. For now we are just building up a little to go all nuts when the end is coming closer. Want to build up as well and get protection by fellow players? Then sign up at the forums.

hype
6th November 2004, 01:53 AM
Yup... Starting small is the basic to a good alliance and we provide as much protection as possible even we have small number of members... However, we intend to make big!!
:stupid:

Valheru_Prince
6th November 2004, 11:13 AM
I'm writing a guide to KOC. I will post it at GUA as well. Then decide if we can be helpfull...can't miss. Just gimme a day....

hype
6th November 2004, 11:29 PM
Wow!! A guide!! I'm impress.... :whistilin
:stupid:

condorhero25
7th November 2004, 03:44 AM
that would be great valheru. I'd love to read the guide. I'm sure your experiences through koc will help anyone :icon_blus

Valheru_Prince
7th November 2004, 01:51 PM
It's a bit short but it's the best i can do in such short time. Tell me what to improve and i'll edit it.

hype
7th November 2004, 11:46 PM
It's nicely done up but... Not, actually nicely done up, not much to say!! :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
8th November 2004, 08:39 AM
I don't quite follow but if you can do better or have something to add, i listen to the members, members make the alliance fun so i'm doing everything i can to help them out......And so do the other members. We all work as a team, a family, a world ruling clan....

Tekano
8th November 2004, 09:00 AM
this alliance is growing every day and will be something to look out for in a while.

Longevus
8th November 2004, 09:45 AM
Well, Valheru_Prince, you made a post in our alliance and you has not answered my private message yesterday, and I have seen you today making a new post here.

Then, if you dont answer, I will supose that the post that you made in our alliance dont have any value... :whistilin

lostmetallica
8th November 2004, 08:26 PM
The Metal Militia is proud to have The Valheru as an ally.

hype
9th November 2004, 12:02 AM
Both the Valheru and Metal Militia are great alliance... :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
9th November 2004, 02:02 PM
I know, best thing about them is that they can only improve....!!!!!!!!!!

hype
9th November 2004, 05:44 PM
No one wants to deprove right?? :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
10th November 2004, 06:59 AM
If the people continue joining under me my officers will receive new officers to create a strong chain instead of me having lots of officers. We are definately heading the right direction. We now should go recruiting for real. Help us to become a feared clan and join or merge your clan with ours. You'll get your own corner so the members of al alliances have the same fun zone but different strategy zones......This way all smaller clans have even better chances......JUst need to fully work out the idea though....

hype
10th November 2004, 08:26 PM
You surely can build a clan that everyone's fear of... I confident about you...

Valheru_Prince
10th November 2004, 11:45 PM
Everyone besides eternal shields and our other allies......

Leper_Messiah
11th November 2004, 01:33 PM
Everyone should join here! They're one of the really fast-growing alliances in KoC!!! Join or die!

Valheru_Prince
11th November 2004, 01:58 PM
You should see my SA....really frightening.....ranked about 100k with it....

hype
11th November 2004, 04:01 PM
My SA is frightening too... :wash:

Valheru_Prince
11th November 2004, 11:11 PM
glad you can't break my defence.......Enemies of the valheru will get a serious punishment when messing with us though!

hype
13th November 2004, 01:48 AM
I have tried and ... not bad a defence... why rank so low?

Valheru_Prince
13th November 2004, 02:03 AM
no SA.....kinda funny i tried to recruit somebody rank 700.......Suppose it will not work unless i boost my SA again.....

lostmetallica
13th November 2004, 08:27 AM
Yes usually recruiting those lower ranked is easier because they want to be more like you. Thats probably one of the few reasons i haven't become a spy account to pay OPRA back. Its much easier for an account ranked in the 2200's with ties to denny etc to recruit than it is for a person ranked 75,000

Valheru_Prince
13th November 2004, 12:38 PM
Abso-rocking-lutely. But then again you have more work to do as well.

lostmetallica
13th November 2004, 03:13 PM
Indeed you don't want to be passed by an officer now would you? Unless of course it was on purpose

Valheru_Prince
13th November 2004, 07:16 PM
Like atm ;) Anyway even when drunk i'mbusy for the clan. Suppose that is a good thing???????

lostmetallica
13th November 2004, 10:23 PM
Depends how you look at it i guess.

Valheru_Prince
14th November 2004, 06:17 AM
Next week i'll be boosting my rank......Mayb we will get more members then....

lostmetallica
14th November 2004, 10:12 AM
It can't hurt

Valheru_Prince
14th November 2004, 12:44 PM
Not to me.........But to the defenders it can :) Power to the Valheru!

hype
14th November 2004, 07:17 PM
Of course!!

Valheru_Prince
15th November 2004, 04:30 AM
Still having you in my attack logs just doesn't seem right!

hype
15th November 2004, 05:03 PM
I stick around once, maybe i should try your intel... hehe... :whistilin

lostmetallica
15th November 2004, 06:26 PM
heh...thats an interesting couple of posts. hmmm...

Valheru_Prince
15th November 2004, 11:35 PM
Sorry hype but there should be no way you can break my intel. But with the current formula you might be able to sab me and not even show up in the logs.....

hype
16th November 2004, 01:27 AM
That's why the admins must do something or sentry would be useless... :mad:

Valheru_Prince
16th November 2004, 05:34 AM
Anyway recruiting is starting again.........site needs to be updated but i have problems......i need a working admin......

hype
16th November 2004, 05:06 PM
Get someone hardworking! :whistilin

lostmetallica
16th November 2004, 06:03 PM
wow cause that wasn't blatant... anyway... if you are looking for a strong ally... try... LGC, PR, Relentless, The one Alliance... um yea... shows what i know of big allies :p

hype
16th November 2004, 09:21 PM
You can try ToF too, just click the ToF banner below..

Valheru_Prince
17th November 2004, 12:06 AM
Yeah LGC is nice...too bad i can't see their forums....Does anyone know the CT forums? And hype were you tring to become an admin? If so PM me and i'll see if i will accept your application....

lostmetallica
17th November 2004, 04:03 AM
Can't say i know the CT forums... but LGC's forums were hacked... thats why they aren't up right now.

Valheru_Prince
17th November 2004, 02:08 PM
That explains.....we need security!

Sangrean
17th November 2004, 02:39 PM
That explains.....we need security!
Don't give anyone that you don't know access to the admin cp on your forums. I don't mean just give out the password, but if you need another person to use it make one of your friends the admin. Then you know he won't screw it up, members can be loyal until they get power over your forums :(
That way, you can pound your friend if he decides to screw you over :boxing_sm

hype
17th November 2004, 05:06 PM
I don't mind becoming one but you got to pick between me and porangi... He's great too, just hot-headed... :icon_blus

Valheru_Prince
18th November 2004, 08:34 AM
andy is not an option for admin.....he'd go and try everything.....screwing thing up totally....You'd make a better option but i don't know your skills....

lostmetallica
18th November 2004, 11:59 AM
Awww you guys are invisionfree... that ain't bad at all. The ACP on the invision power board (our new board) SUCKS!

Valheru_Prince
18th November 2004, 02:11 PM
i'd love to see it..mayb i can help?

lostmetallica
18th November 2004, 03:45 PM
Oh i have it figured out... it was just a pain in the ass to figure out... everything was in html instead of in plain english... and my knowledge of HTML is limited at best. I beat it into submission :p

hype
18th November 2004, 04:43 PM
andy is not an option for admin.....he'd go and try everything.....screwing thing up totally....You'd make a better option but i don't know your skills....

How do I let you know??

my knowledge of HTML is limited at best.

I know quite alot... See if I can help... :wash:

lostmetallica
18th November 2004, 05:02 PM
Unfortunatley i'm a muscle bound geek if that makes any sense. I can bench 260lbs (80lbs over my body weight) and i lift every other night... but i do C++, VB, TB and hardware stuff. I'm a freak what can i say.

Valheru_Prince
19th November 2004, 12:03 AM
Good leadership mates.

hype
19th November 2004, 02:07 AM
How do I show???

Valheru_Prince
19th November 2004, 02:35 AM
trial mode....

lostmetallica
19th November 2004, 10:09 AM
Good luck Hype

Valheru_Prince
19th November 2004, 10:28 AM
At this rate this is the most updated thread around....So people if you want an active clan with outstanding allies join the valheru! We have a mass atm and it seems to work as well.

lostmetallica
20th November 2004, 08:33 AM
If the records on my forums are correct, the valheru has a birthday to celebrate today. Congrats hype on your 15th. Heh... wish i could remember my 15th birthday... 3 years is a long ways to remember :p

Valheru_Prince
20th November 2004, 09:05 AM
I know.....anyway let's have a party honouring him!!!!!!!!!!! The best valheru member!

hype
20th November 2004, 11:49 PM
I'm so honoured by the overwhelming support, but no matter who I join as my commander next age, nothing around where I've been will change, I promised... :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
21st November 2004, 02:59 AM
how does it feel being 15??????

hype
21st November 2004, 04:12 PM
It's kind of "I've grown up" feeling... Looking good!! :whistilin

lostmetallica
21st November 2004, 06:10 PM
hehe... if you are feeling that now... what happens when you turn 18? I turned 18 about a month ago and i haven't changed a bit... another day, another death, another sorrow, another breath... and yet another year.

hype
22nd November 2004, 03:02 AM
I hope I'm 18 now, its so cool!!

Valheru_Prince
22nd November 2004, 04:34 AM
This is growing into a mature alliance. Join now!

hype
22nd November 2004, 04:21 PM
:whistilin Think you got what it takes? Then join us!! What are you waiting for? X-mas??

Valheru_Prince
23rd November 2004, 01:04 PM
To join the chain, join under Valheru_seherazade....Valheru_prince seems to be hacked atm :(
Hype you're in charge of the forums atm, will spend my time on tring to get back the account.....

hype
24th November 2004, 08:42 AM
Any admin options for me?? ancientONE looking for you there... :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
24th November 2004, 01:05 PM
hmm the account seems back but i have another person loggin in as well. I'll make you admin for the time being untill everything is sorted out ok?

Sangrean
25th November 2004, 07:32 AM
The Valheru is a great alliance to join, and a great ally to my alliance tES. Thanks guys for being such great friends and I'm sure you would help us if we needed help. We would do the same for you :)

hype
25th November 2004, 08:56 AM
hmm the account seems back but i have another person loggin in as well. I'll make you admin for the time being untill everything is sorted out ok?

Just change your pass... That could help... :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
26th November 2004, 12:16 AM
he could ask for it since his e-mail is still there on my account....
Anyway how is the website doing Hype? You were developing one as i recall?

lostmetallica
26th November 2004, 10:16 AM
You can change your e-mail as well as your password, that will secure it. He can't very well access your e-mail to get your password if he doesn't have the password to your email

hype
26th November 2004, 10:27 AM
Press spacebar after the pass, so he won't see it... The website is going smoothly, just need you to give me an intro paragraph so to introduce others our alliance...

Valheru_Prince
1st December 2004, 01:48 PM
sorry for the inactivity. You need an intro? I'll make one just tell me what you need. How long and what essential info?

hype
2nd December 2004, 08:59 AM
You're missing for very long dude... I need an intro to pull someone into our alliance, to tell them how great we're...

Valheru_Prince
9th December 2004, 06:42 AM
Hmm i think i'm leaving the alliance for some time.......In case you had not noticed..... I hope you can mange for yourself for a while.,...

hype
9th December 2004, 08:38 AM
I hope so... ppl there post because of you I suppose, cause no 1 post there much right now... And the web is gonna finish soon but I need you to view it b4 anything, so when it finished like tomorrow or sat I'll show you ok?

Valheru_Prince
23rd December 2004, 12:15 AM
OK with the new website and the redecoration of the forums next week the Valheru are back! Help us grow back again and profit!

*->Static<-*
23rd December 2004, 03:52 AM
Hey Valheru,

Maybe make a new recruitment thread so you have a fresh start? I will help you post. Sinds your a member of my clan ;).

hype
23rd December 2004, 08:33 AM
start recruiting sure does help, but I dont want inactive member...

hype
31st December 2004, 07:36 AM
Here's the website, hope to get comments from all!! http://www.geocities.com/thevalherualliance/index.html

Blackbase
11th January 2005, 10:02 AM
Join the Valheru for the great KoC members, and they are powerfull too! Do you need help? 4 word: JOIN THE VALHERU KNOW!

Valheru_Prince
11th January 2005, 10:35 AM
Thanx guys, i am recruiting again and new members are getting on the forums, old members seem to be returning as well. Now all we need is some Gua readers who like to join a good alliance. Valheru is pretty good even though the command structure is crappy atm.....

*->Static<-*
12th January 2005, 08:27 AM
I'm sure you will get that thing staitened out in no time my friend.

Join the Valheru they are very helpfull people and GUA is a proof of that if you check out there posts in the barracks and n00bquestions.

hype
12th January 2005, 08:26 PM
Yeah, lot's of new functions is coming out at our forum... A arcade has been install, a shop is gonna be functionable once I got the items I need and lots more when the time come...

Valheru_Prince
13th January 2005, 12:24 AM
And don't forget the Valheru is the home of HYPE. A great guy. We help everyone no matter how much experience you have...

hype
17th January 2005, 12:11 AM
Yes join us now and if you join us, dont forget to post at the becoming a board member sections...

Valheru_Prince
17th January 2005, 08:24 AM
We are getting one of the more active boards again and it is even better looking than before.
Our command chain is improving and enemies can be punished again by ourselves....

Blackbase
17th January 2005, 09:23 AM
Join the Valheru for the experiense KoC members with they great forum and website!
Only 3 words, Join it know!

Valheru_Prince
17th January 2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the typing error :D We can learn that to you as well.

Ever wanted to have a shiny glowing name on a forum? Getting the looks of a mod? Or just want to buy a tv from your collected money? Mayb even start your own shop? Or do you want to play pacman and other games? Then join valheru where it's not all about KoC!

hype
19th January 2005, 12:57 AM
Yup, and there's more to come!! Go and check us out, with cool and exciting stuff awaits you...

Valheru_Prince
19th January 2005, 12:55 PM
Ok so what we have:

Active forums
Recruiters
Help on Farming/Sabbing
Answer on all your questions
Arcade games
A shop

And much more....So why not try it and register? Just click on my signature :D

*->Static<-*
20th January 2005, 01:26 PM
The Valheru is a dedicated alliance that will alway's be there for there members. They help out in and beside KoC

Valheru_Prince
20th January 2005, 01:46 PM
We will even polish your shoes, just send them to me :D

Bildr
20th January 2005, 01:57 PM
Ya i'm not in his clan but... Well i can tell you Valheru prince is a really nice person... :whistilin

Valheru_Prince
21st January 2005, 10:23 AM
Ehm Bildr can you resize that image in your sig? It's a bit huge.....

Anyway we make banners for you at valheru. Another reason to join us.. And we have way more friends than enemies....

hype
21st January 2005, 07:23 PM
Ya!! I'm gonna change the arcade soon to an arcade similar to vbulletin arcade, even with tournaments!!:D

DJTrancer-DM
22nd January 2005, 03:54 AM
The Valheru is a great alliance with friendly people. Disturbed Mortality is negociating for an alliance with them and things are almost set up, there a re only a few small details to discuss...

Gen_Bright
22nd January 2005, 06:56 AM
Very nice Valheru
i hope you become a great clan soon

BiZzy-BoNe
23rd January 2005, 02:12 AM
i checked out this thread and i found over 200 good posts, this thread deserves 2 asterix and i will add it.

Congratz everyone :)

Valheru_Prince
23rd January 2005, 01:38 PM
YEAH!!!! Now we are truly accepted in KoC watch out you all, we are coming for you.

Thanks Bizzy!

hype
24th January 2005, 12:18 AM
Yes, and we got great plans for age 4 too... Join us and help us grow strong...

Valheru_Prince
24th January 2005, 08:07 AM
We are even getting PMs from people asking if they can join our chain. Of course you can, and make sure to visit our forums....

PS Bizzy where are our stars????

BiZzy-BoNe
24th January 2005, 10:06 AM
what you mean, i gave you a asterix :)

Anyway, I suggest you check out this alliance and after that JOIN IT :D

DJTrancer-DM
24th January 2005, 11:02 AM
Yeah, The Valheru ppl are kewl and they make great clanmates

Valheru_Prince
24th January 2005, 01:54 PM
And the chain will be strong..Just spoke with some people..enemies....watch it!

hype
26th January 2005, 02:50 AM
Yes, and more members are coming in everyday!!

Valheru_Prince
26th January 2005, 10:33 AM
Be smart and become one of us. We will help you with everything we can....

*->Static<-*
26th January 2005, 11:33 AM
Congrats with the astrix Valheru!

Great recruitment topic, but the forum is better and more helpfull. You can meet some great people and members in here.

Valheru_Prince
27th January 2005, 12:19 AM
Thank you mate, we are really getting things up and running a bit now. Can't wait to start in age 4, want to put in full effort again....And show off.....

hype
27th January 2005, 02:23 AM
Yea, we didnt get to really boost age 3 and we're confident we can rule age4!!

Valheru_Prince
27th January 2005, 08:11 AM
Yeah and i am putting a new unique option in valheru as well. Haven't seen much of it anywhere else.... Tonight visit our forums for more info...

BiZzy-BoNe
28th January 2005, 02:51 AM
i just checked out their forum and it's really a nice design and i recommend The Valheru ;)

Join now and you won't miss out on anything

Valheru_Prince
28th January 2005, 02:15 PM
Indeed, you can only gain. No chance of loosing anything...

STORM_Raid3r
30th January 2005, 04:10 PM
i too have just signed onto their forums. Things are looking good. Stop by and check them out.

hype
31st January 2005, 01:37 AM
Yes, and I'm trying to get our very own power board which requires full load of money but I'm just lack of paypal account... I maybe inactive for a while...

Valheru_Prince
1st February 2005, 07:45 AM
So i'm more active than ever....The new forums look quite promising but we keep hte old for a while. Mayb when age 4 starts we start with new forums...

*->Static<-*
1st February 2005, 01:40 PM
Valheru is an alliance that stand for activity and helpfull people who are ready to help out a hand when needed. This is what makes this aliance so good and respected.

hype
2nd February 2005, 12:02 AM
Yes, and a new power board forum we will start age 4 with... Come join us and ask anything!!

BiZzy-BoNe
2nd February 2005, 01:03 AM
If oyu are looking for a wonderfull alliance than this is the place, join The Valheru now and you won't regret it m8

Goodluck recruiting btw ;)

Valheru_Prince
2nd February 2005, 01:42 PM
recruitment started again, people are responding we can't wait to show off in age 4 :D

hype
14th February 2005, 01:42 AM
Age4 is a place where we'll make ppl fear us... Join us now and ppl will fear you!!:D

talQ
14th February 2005, 03:22 AM
i would be interested in joining this alliance, what will i need to do?

hype
15th February 2005, 03:01 AM
Simple! Just go to our forum at http://s6.invisionfree.com/valheru and sign up! Then we'll validate you, and you can start posting!!

Valheru_Prince
16th February 2005, 02:20 PM
And if you want to join our age 4 chain, become a dedicated officer and receive some millions join under Valheru_Prince_AGE4

hype
18th February 2005, 09:11 PM
And yes, we are changing forum to http://thevalheru.exoboards.com... And Val, I hope you change your first post..