PDA

View Full Version : nubby vs lgc!

N-u-B-b-Y
28th June 2006, 03:53 PM
:nunchucks

me vs lgc wow wonder who will give first any ideas?

king_froggy
28th June 2006, 03:58 PM
you have no chance

those are your stats be4 the massed for now

Strike Action: 5,243,400
Defensive Action 1,877,100
Spy Rating 165,478,400
Sentry Rating Sentry Rating 117,227,520
Covert Skill: 10
Covert Operatives: 1,616
Siege Technology: Trebuchets

N-u-B-b-Y
28th June 2006, 04:01 PM
lol thanks for you reply later i send the logs of my chaining and lets see if your change your veiw lol

king_froggy
28th June 2006, 04:04 PM
you lose now much spies so not all spy weapons will equip, and if you train more spies you will lose TBG and lose more spies, so I dont see much chances for you

mikil100
28th June 2006, 05:05 PM
is it just you, because if you not even a sabber can hadle like 20~ masses a dasy, and remember, LGC also has HG and LoP, so unless you have a squad of peeps like BSS with ya i doubt you stand a chance, but best of luck to you and LGC.
*acts like a ref and has the soon to die fighters shake hands*

N-u-B-b-Y
28th June 2006, 05:08 PM
20 masses? been geting massed for 3 hours and spys the same and i lost 100 men in all lol and well as for me i am doing fine :) thanks for your post :)

playboyshort3
28th June 2006, 05:13 PM
20 masses? been geting massed for 3 hours and spys the same and i lost 100 men in all lol and well as for me i am doing fine :) thanks for your post :)

i think noobie gets bored sabbing alone so we sab together on msn :dork:

Go_MiDgEtS
28th June 2006, 05:25 PM
LGC will probably do the usual try to negotiate and negotiate until its to late and they have lost way more then they can win :)

so i think nubby has the power :P

mikil100
28th June 2006, 06:05 PM
I dunno, if they and try to negotiat this they are screwing themselvs, for our alliance it is either a immediat surrender, truce right away or complete disarmament of the enemy =), when you have military power you should use it, ohhh... ya they are the uder rankers,.. they will prolly quite then , lol.
I have a soft spot for LGC tho, just cus i really like clause, and was in his chain last age

oh, and i'm not the one who voted u get raped, just to let ya know, lol

hostiLe
28th June 2006, 06:46 PM
LGC is full of rankers, soooo, I'd say nubby takes this one.

Whishy
28th June 2006, 06:54 PM
Yea Nubby Will Win...LGC Wont Know What To Do Other Then Click Some =)

oldDarmael
28th June 2006, 07:22 PM
LGC will probably do the usual try to negotiate and negotiate until its to late and they have lost way more then they can win :)

so i think nubby has the power :P

Negotiating is over

LGC is full of rankers, soooo, I'd say nubby takes this one.

We are also full of people with principles

Yea Nubby Will Win...LGC Wont Know What To Do Other Then Click Some =)

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

See below for the terms and counter terms of the truce.

Nubby's Terms

Condition On Truce With Nubby:

1. Nubby will keep my lgc forum membership - If shown i can be good guy,
promoted to TFA has i belive id be a asset to the TFA grope - You'v seen what i can do

2. All LGC members will for this day foward cesise all actions on me
and there will be no farming or sabbing or aggressive actions,
(if there are repayments will be made to cover the cost of the damage, or truce is over)

3. I will recive 10k click credits for my losses as small compensation with the farmings,
within a corse of a few days (3-4 days max)

4. Nude pictures of Astral (optional)

In The GuA Apology Astral Will Say:

Nubby, LGC and i would like too say that we are extremely sorry for the everyday farmings
that have been happening too you from our chain

I am aware that you had a deal with previous members that were not fulfilled and we are
extremely sorry that it lead you too not receive your part of that deal that was made in the
roation deals under the Joeki account

You are a efficient and strong solo sabbing account that should not be taken lighly by anyone.
Many of our members have been hurt badly due to your constant chain sabbing on us,

With this said i will submit the defeat of lgc too you and we agree too the terms that you have
set, Once agian am sorry for the way you got treated unfair and i hope in the future we can be working
together for lgc members benift :)

(ps): On a side note i would like too say thanks you Shane for his constant efforts too
talk too Nubby when all others failed with out him lgc will still be getting sabbed thank
you Shane we are glad you were there :)

My response

1. Nubby will not be publicly ridiculed for his small penis size and lack of maturity. He will
be demoted to clan idiot and sent to remedial spelling on a daily basis

2. All LGC members will from this day forward, send pm's to Nubby praising him for his
stupidity and unrealistic attitude.
(Repayment will be made to LGC by Nubby by kissing each or our asses.)

3. I will receive absolutely 0 click credits for my rash and childish behaviour and my mom will
be contacted to apply a bare ass spanking that I so richley deserve.

4. Nude pictures of Astral would be great but as I haven't hit puberty yet, I would have no idea
what to do with them (optional)

Nubby, LGC and i would like too say you are a ridiculous child and will be treated accordingly

I am aware that you had a deal with previous members but we are in no way sending you money to
buy prostitutes.We are extremely sorry that it lead you too not receive your date for the school dance.

You are an efficient and strong solo sabbing account with the morales of a diseased rat.
Many of our members have been hurt badly due to your constant chain sabbing on us, but it is well
worth it to be rid of you on our forums.

With this said i will submit you believe yourself to have defeated lgc. We agree to the terms that you have
set. Once again I am sorry that you are such a pathetic excuse for a person, and that you can not take
responsibility for your part in all of this. I hope in the future we can be working together for lgc members
benift, but I know in my heart, you aren't man enough to let this happen :)

do you really think this guy is stupied enough to sab top accounts and not have another account to play on knowing that he will be massed i wonder if anyone here knows his 2nd name :wink:

I would ask you the same thing.

waterski
28th June 2006, 07:32 PM
my bet is nubby can do alot of damage to lgc and they'll try to return the damage but a solo sabber is actually pretty powerful when he can hit 90% of the accounts in a chain.

N-u-B-b-Y
28th June 2006, 08:08 PM
hey darmael i wonder if the guy i hit for 300 invis and 140 and 250 and 180 and 90 ect if they feel like you do? maybe the reason that your talking alot of trash is because you have not veiwed your chains losses :loser2: hey darmael tell lgc i said keep the awsome massings up yall are doing so good! lost 200 men so far!!!! wow(and yes i am sabbing you with 1 and my only account because so far you have not shown me that your top accounts top accounts should take me out not try truce so the ? is are you stupied enough too think you will beat me :nunchucks QUOTE=Darmael]Negotiating is over

We are also full of people with principles

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

See below for the terms and counter terms of the truce.

Nubby's Terms

promoted to TFA has i belive id be a asset to the TFA grope - You'v seen what i can do

(if there are repayments will be made to cover the cost of the damage, or truce is over)

3. I will recive 10k click credits for my losses as small compensation with the farmings,
within a corse of a few days (3-4 days max)

Nubby, LGC and i would like too say that we are extremely sorry for the everyday farmings
that have been happening too you from our chain

I am aware that you had a deal with previous members that were not fulfilled and we are
extremely sorry that it lead you too not receive your part of that deal that was made in the
roation deals under the Joeki account

You are a efficient and strong solo sabbing account that should not be taken lighly by anyone.
Many of our members have been hurt badly due to your constant chain sabbing on us,

With this said i will submit the defeat of lgc too you and we agree too the terms that you have
set, Once agian am sorry for the way you got treated unfair and i hope in the future we can be working
together for lgc members benift :)

(ps): On a side note i would like too say thanks you Shane for his constant efforts too
talk too Nubby when all others failed with out him lgc will still be getting sabbed thank
you Shane we are glad you were there :)

My response

1. Nubby will not be publicly ridiculed for his small penis size and lack of maturity. He will
be demoted to clan idiot and sent to remedial spelling on a daily basis

2. All LGC members will from this day forward, send pm's to Nubby praising him for his
stupidity and unrealistic attitude.
(Repayment will be made to LGC by Nubby by kissing each or our asses.)

3. I will receive absolutely 0 click credits for my rash and childish behaviour and my mom will
be contacted to apply a bare ass spanking that I so richley deserve.

4. Nude pictures of Astral would be great but as I haven't hit puberty yet, I would have no idea
what to do with them (optional)

Nubby, LGC and i would like too say you are a ridiculous child and will be treated accordingly

I am aware that you had a deal with previous members but we are in no way sending you money to
buy prostitutes.We are extremely sorry that it lead you too not receive your date for the school dance.

You are an efficient and strong solo sabbing account with the morales of a diseased rat.
Many of our members have been hurt badly due to your constant chain sabbing on us, but it is well
worth it to be rid of you on our forums.

With this said i will submit you believe yourself to have defeated lgc. We agree to the terms that you have
set. Once again I am sorry that you are such a pathetic excuse for a person, and that you can not take
responsibility for your part in all of this. I hope in the future we can be working together for lgc members
benift, but I know in my heart, you aren't man enough to let this happen :)

I would ask you the same thing.[/QUOTE]

mikil100
28th June 2006, 09:04 PM
ok guys, lets not go too bad, even though i'm loving it, the mods wont, lol.... but lol, those terms are some very interesting ones, lol, #4 is a lil weird, wow, N-U-B-B-Y, haha, oh and lgc person, ur messed up terms were funny to,
*Mikil is in this for fun*
PS: nubby, u wont sab out of LGC will you, *Mikil is in HG, he fears the sabbers*

oldDarmael
28th June 2006, 09:46 PM
hey darmael i wonder if the guy i hit for 300 invis and 140 and 250 and 180 and 90 ect if they feel like you do? maybe the reason that your talking alot of trash is because you have not veiwed your chains losses :loser2: hey darmael tell lgc i said keep the awsome massings up yall are doing so good! lost 200 men so far!!!! wow(and yes i am sabbing you with 1 and my only account because so far you have not shown me that your top accounts top accounts should take me out not try truce so the ? is are you stupied enough too think you will beat me :nunchucks

I have viewed the losses suffered by my clan. I don't like it but this is a matter of pride and principal. I never said you weren't a good sabber, just that you were an unprincipled little boy. (oops, I feel a warning coming)

sabalot
28th June 2006, 10:23 PM
yeah nubby gets owned all the way up his ASS. And he is way way way to pussy to buy anything to sab. (considering my spy is higher than his with top 400 DA and other high ranked stats. But u are just a little baby so why should i be scared of you?

N-u-B-b-Y
28th June 2006, 11:03 PM
umm i am a sabber????lol but if ya got nothing too wory about then why does it matter :) also compare losses i seemed to gained 2k and still hold the same spy but i am getting massed and chaining so belive what ya want:)thans for your post i am just wondering everyones veiws :nunchucks

mentaldevil1
28th June 2006, 11:07 PM
umm i am a sabber????lol but if ya got nothing too wory about then why does it matter :) also compare losses i seemed to gained 2k and still hold the same spy but i am getting massed and chaining so belive what ya want:)thans for your post i am just wondering everyones veiws :nunchucks

Go nubby keep at it :)

oldDarmael
28th June 2006, 11:17 PM
Go nubby keep at it :):assimilat

Another of the children has taken a stand. So, will you reveal yourself in KOC. Do you stand by n-u-b-b-y? If so, feel free to reveal yourself. I would just as well see everyone's views too.

Feel free to think for yourself.

sabalot
28th June 2006, 11:21 PM
well nubby i could sell of all my DA and SA and become like you but i would have double your spy and half you TFF. Have u really sabbed that much (lost that much) or are u just a terrible player? really either way u say u are cause its not hard to NOT lose 100 million spy. but that might be a little to much for u to understand.

ms_fishy
28th June 2006, 11:47 PM
Nubby's Terms
oh, this is hilarious!

why would nubby want to be a lgc member? they dont want you, you dont want them - urgh

would be smart choice for lgc why going through a war where you dont get anything back at all

3. I will recive 10k click credits for my losses as small compensation with the farmings,within a corse of a few days (3-4 days max)

a hard pill to swallow but lgc will end up paying anyway - pay very little now is better than 20 bil damage later and still have to pay -- ouchie!

i thought you loved me, nubby

PS: do i get half the war reparation if i help you ;)

GiantDave
29th June 2006, 03:46 AM
LaCN/ES have a problem as well with a rogue sabber and I don't see it ending anytime soon as it has gone weeks and weeks.

Nubby can't be destroyed only if he wastes his tools. And LGC won't give in either. If LGC could farm him every turn.... then maybe he will start to decline in spy but smaller people won't reach 400mil sent in the whole age.

Just seems pointless to me and Nubby will probs get bored and it will end like that.

Go_MiDgEtS
29th June 2006, 04:46 AM
i dunno, sabbing is pretty fun :P

and for 10k i think he will sab for a while b4 he gives up :P

Bloo
29th June 2006, 06:15 AM
Are you going to post logs N-u-b-b-y?
Hows the sabbing coming along?

mikil100
29th June 2006, 06:59 AM
Giant dave makes a good point, LGC has enough members to space out their attacks on nubby so he gets no TBG, and with all his sabbing his weapons will quickly disipate, anmd they will sabb if he tries to get attack weapons, hmmm, good poijnt dave.

N-u-B-b-Y
29th June 2006, 07:52 AM
ya i post a few :nunchucks here one for ya

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 6 spies to attempt to sabotage 100 of Elve-E's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Elve-E's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile.

Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:offwall: i can promise i got more then that one lol i wonder who else lost this many in that chain ? still think i will be ignored .... lol and giant lol i will not get bored and i click alot go see my lacn click lol and cw i will cont too grow and not loose spy see i am not stupied when it comes too war like most i wont sab evey little 2k guy naw i will just rape the 10K and up and if i got extra then yes the small ones but i think i am making my point with the little ones :P and i promise lol i wont get bored and (those terms lol were writeen because shane wanted this too stop wtf whould i want pics of astral shes 40 years old)

Carlos
29th June 2006, 08:05 AM
I think nubby ahs a good cause
Im helping him :D

lisalisa
29th June 2006, 09:00 AM
lacn is not allied with lgc?

FinNor-Nilith
29th June 2006, 09:24 AM
If you read Carlos' sign you would have seen Carlos LACN isnt LACN anymore.
As for the war, dont think nubby will win this.

~Fnn

Artoch
29th June 2006, 09:24 AM
lacn is not allied with lgc?

he isn't LaCN anymore.

Carlos
29th June 2006, 09:46 AM
he isn't LaCN anymore.
Im not
updated my sig btw

N-u-B-b-Y
29th June 2006, 10:15 AM
negtiations in progress and no attacks plz :pounce:
I think nubby ahs a good cause
Im helping him :D

Shane-
29th June 2006, 10:42 AM
ya i post a few :nunchucks here one for ya

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 6 spies to attempt to sabotage 100 of Elve-E's weapons of type Invisibility Shield.
Your spies successfully enter Elve-E's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile.

Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:offwall: i can promise i got more then that one lol i wonder who else lost this many in that chain ? still think i will be ignored .... lol and giant lol i will not get bored and i click alot go see my lacn click lol and cw i will cont too grow and not loose spy see i am not stupied when it comes too war like most i wont sab evey little 2k guy naw i will just rape the 10K and up and if i got extra then yes the small ones but i think i am making my point with the little ones :P and i promise lol i wont get bored and (those terms lol were writeen because shane wanted this too stop wtf whould i want pics of astral shes 40 years old)Yeah, I wanted the whole thing to stop,

Lgc is a rank clan, not a war clan, and id of like to see everthing of kept peacfull

And the nude pictures of Astral, Well thats a personal joke between Me, Euthie, Astral and Kippy :)

Shane

oldDarmael
29th June 2006, 10:47 AM
........ (those terms lol were writeen because shane wanted this too stop wtf whould i want pics of astral shes 40 years old)

Hey now, not everybody is a teenager here. If I had any feelings left, they would be seriously compromised. Also, for the record, Astral is not 40.

I am 42 but I only look 45.

I at least can relate to your sense of humor, but let's all try to be respectful at least, and yes, that includes me.

FinNor-Nilith
30th June 2006, 01:28 AM
Yeah, I wanted the whole thing to stop,

Lgc is a rank clan, not a war clan, and id of like to see everthing of kept peacfull

And the nude pictures of Astral, Well thats a personal joke between Me, Euthie, Astral and Kippy :)

Shane

Are you sharing these pics with you 4people or what
:biteme: ?

~Eyv xD

N-u-B-b-Y
1st July 2006, 02:11 AM
today once i have a chance i am going too cal. my losses from men and tools and then i will add all sabs i done and tell eveyone the current stats :)

mikil100
1st July 2006, 09:38 PM
Nubby,

I admin of TSE, Mikil100 Offer are Gua Post To Say That We
TSE Surrender To The War You Have Made.
TSE Will Not! Fight in The War With Lgc
And There Allys! Plz Accept Are Surrender We Members of TSE Agree To your Terms You Set And
Surrender Are Weapons.

Admin of TSE, Mikil
TSE Clan

r0b-dog
1st July 2006, 09:40 PM
i just hope you mass sabb them if you can and they give up... that would be a lauging stock...

Go_MiDgEtS
1st July 2006, 09:40 PM
lol, breaking down slowly :P

mikil100
1st July 2006, 09:47 PM
we never really wanted to fight, we know what a sabber can do

urzadiablo-FoH
1st July 2006, 11:16 PM
lol he isnt and never was in LGC from what i know

oldDarmael
1st July 2006, 11:47 PM
Nubby,

And There Allys! Plz Accept Are Surrender We Members of TSE Agree To your Terms You Set And
Surrender Are Weapons.

Admin of TSE, Mikil
TSE Clan

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen someone surrender without even being in a war.

mikil100 who are you? Please tell us all why you have chosen to surrender from a war you were not invited to?

i just hope you mass sabb them if you can and they give up... that would be a lauging stock...

And I hope that global IQ's will increace, but I think we will both be sadly disappointed.

GiantDave
2nd July 2006, 12:15 AM
Nubby,

Surrender Are Weapons.

Admin of TSE, Mikil
TSE Clan

What are you doing???

There are MANY things why that was a silly thing to do

1. Now whatever reputation you had is gone
2. Other people now know that if they war you it's an easy win
3. Nubby will probably concentrate on you now as he isn't looking for people to surrender and not fight him. He is looking for people to leave chain so well done on bringing attention to yourself this is the main reason it was a silly thing to do :S
4. If your thinking of giving him a sell for him to stop... that would be a betrayal of LGC because then he could sab more people in the alliances
5. How can you agree to the terms? You don't have powers on the LGC forum so you can't agree to all the terms

Darmal he is in a subclan in HG... I don't know if nubby sabs them or just the LGC main chain

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 12:40 AM
leave his ass alone he is the only smart one to no when he cant win so what is he left lgc and hg chain he saved his chains ranks and weapons look at lg and hg members they looses stuff daily for pride lol wow ya there reps are great you should see how there little freinds help them because they cant kill one sabber who was it that said i will be massed to crap? btw its been 4+ days and my size is double and spys grew .... so why hate on that guy for saving his chain is lgc was smart they wpuld pay me off and they would be ok look at astrals chain agent made nr run too lol shes lossing all these people so they can say what.... that they tried lol ow long do you think them rankers are willing too sit around and play under her do you think she is giving them cc and sells too repay there losses ... lol do you think i will get bored sabbing .... nope so just quit and give its faster and we all get wat we want i loose 0 ad take alot this anit no war this is a ass kicking that i do for fun a war is with a chain that can mass you right not that allows me too grow lol hey lgc that guy was not the only one too ask me too side deal for no sabbing you should see the ones that are on your fourms that came from your main chain lol you see tho you and astral are pridefull alot of your ranked members arnt willing too looses eveything because i dout you guys will help them rebuild if anyone bothers TSE i got there back so he surrendered you no what i respect he no's when its time too quit if chain wants too go to war with him i will back TSE in that war theres nothing wrong with doing wats good for your chain TSE if anyone sends you pms or stuff talking crap send it to me on msn i chain them too and lets see how long they take ill they are posting on here too as for the lgc terms his chain made a deal with me there chain will nopt be hit by me this has nothing to do with hg and lgc and yes dave hg is been chained too there in the way lol and they massed me or so they tried lol so tse do worry i am a man of my word your not going to be hit and like i said send me the peopls names that talk crap too you i chain them too :P

on a side note lol PM ME FOR LGC FARMs AHAHAH :p :loser2: GO LGC GO
HAHA new ones daily!! :P

Respect to TSE (A chain that knows when too not fight a war that ou will losse)

GiantDave
2nd July 2006, 02:22 AM
maybe you respect them cos it works towards your goal but leaving chain is not something I respect and I doubt ny1 else would either.

I guess you are happy though cos you made an impact also shows less loyalty in alliances these days but we knew that already.

Carlos
2nd July 2006, 02:58 AM
leave his ass alone he is the only smart one to no when he cant win so what is he left lgc and hg chain he saved his chains ranks and weapons look at lg and hg members they looses stuff daily for pride lol wow ya there reps are great you should see how there little freinds help them because they cant kill one sabber who was it that said i will be massed to crap? btw its been 4+ days and my size is double and spys grew .... so why hate on that guy for saving his chain is lgc was smart they wpuld pay me off and they would be ok look at astrals chain agent made nr run too lol shes lossing all these people so they can say what.... that they tried lol ow long do you think them rankers are willing too sit around and play under her do you think she is giving them cc and sells too repay there losses ... lol do you think i will get bored sabbing .... nope so just quit and give its faster and we all get wat we want i loose 0 ad take alot this anit no war this is a ass kicking that i do for fun a war is with a chain that can mass you right not that allows me too grow lol hey lgc that guy was not the only one too ask me too side deal for no sabbing you should see the ones that are on your fourms that came from your main chain lol you see tho you and astral are pridefull alot of your ranked members arnt willing too looses eveything because i dout you guys will help them rebuild if anyone bothers TSE i got there back so he surrendered you no what i respect he no's when its time too quit if chain wants too go to war with him i will back TSE in that war theres nothing wrong with doing wats good for your chain TSE if anyone sends you pms or stuff talking crap send it to me on msn i chain them too and lets see how long they take ill they are posting on here too as for the lgc terms his chain made a deal with me there chain will nopt be hit by me this has nothing to do with hg and lgc and yes dave hg is been chained too there in the way lol and they massed me or so they tried lol so tse do worry i am a man of my word your not going to be hit and like i said send me the peopls names that talk crap too you i chain them too :P

on a side note lol PM ME FOR LGC FARMs AHAHAH :p :loser2: GO LGC GO
HAHA new ones daily!! :P

Respect to TSE (A chain that knows when too not fight a war that ou will losse)

keep up the good work :S
I cant sab now, pls tell me their farms
make sure you clean that ranker chain :nunchucks

sabalot
2nd July 2006, 03:24 AM
I wonder how he likes have no TBG since it is stolen every turn? IS that fun? cause i know your spy hasnt doubled it has gone down about 30 million. When u have no TBG to buy new nuns u wont be around for long. Also u want a good farm. If u are under 10000 TFF n-u-b-b-y has next to no DA (want exact amount pm me). And has a 4.5 million TBG. and he cant afford to sab people that are small losses would be to big. No of are small account that are farming him have been sabbed yet

EDIT: and size doubling that funny u lose most of your 640 upgrade too. and barely gain anything for clicking.

the_crazy_88
2nd July 2006, 04:05 AM
sigh

please stop giving attention to that n00b, he might think he's important now...

and sabalot is right that guy has become a dream farm... solid TBG, no DA and can't afford to sab ( own experience - did 6 or 7 attacks on him, no retaliation - EASY FARM )... You got 2mil SA and want good gold? Go for it...

mikil100
2nd July 2006, 07:21 AM
WE werent in a war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, yes, i surrendered, but we never even fought, infact, the only reason we were in HG at ther time was for a merg, we are too busy recruiting and too weak to deal with a sabber, it is pointless to fight, if we were fighting another clan that could be touched, then we would stay. there is no reason fighting for somewon else's problems, except for our ally's, which if you would really like i will name them off, if anywon comes to us later in the age and wants to do something like this we would fight, but we are too busy with growing, a clan with 40 members is not very strong, if anywon would like to rant at me, feel free, i'm sure there are many people who have quit this fight, and just left chain, but we couldnt go unnoticed, so we had to post.

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 07:34 AM
HAHHA WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HAHAHA you retard notice i didnt chain you last night because i worked late and then went to the movies and dinner lol hahaha look at the tools not the spys i was not theres all day yesturday so i was unable too retrain lost spys lol your stupied too think your massing are helping i like your idea of cutting down my tbg tho interesting how you think it will be 4.5 with your massings since when i started this war it was 4.5 and now its just about too hit 5.1 lol farm me you see un like you that uses 5 turns too kill 3 spys in all i might add i can spare the 5mil a turn since i hit for that 400 times more off one person in that weak chain farm away all are welcome you will just be sabbed lol funny tho about you still thinking your massings will work my god man its been about a week ffs and i am growing not shrinking ARE YOU THAT CLOSED MINDED RETARD but think what ya want lol gl with that 4.5 tbg lol why do youvthink that lol my 640 a day you dont even take 200 if that from me in all ya retards and i get massed all day long are you guys unaware of ratios maye your so stupied ya dont no when someone no's more then you about war lol trust me when i tell you i will have each one of your members down too 0 da before you mass me all the way down because your crap

side note* if anyone outside of lgc farms me for my turns gold be ready too be sabbed with them is it worth it? think about that
also you do relize 500+ members are chaining me daily thanks for makeing me aware i skipped you i will pay you and your whole alliance a little visit today make sure you tell henry tbh i said hi lol i am sure he will love the fact that you are stupied enogh to have got his whole alliacne in a war for 4mil and a cocky mouth :) let me show you how i make my 4 mill up my reward is sabbing you chain (TBH FARMS COMING TONIGHT) pm for them too (EVERYONE THANK crazy for his awsome support lol :loser2: :loser2: :loser2:

and mike ignorge them nr and tatardragon and elite-alaik for lgc notice them there anymore lol no where did they go ask agent lol seems that you guys only hate on the chains that have little guys why dont yall send some too nr and tatardrangon rank 6 he seemed too stick with lgc too huh lol eveyone runs when its a war thats for a leaders unwillingness to give what is owed

sidenote * nr left do too agent not me go! agent woot!

GiantDave
2nd July 2006, 07:53 AM
um they left because Joeki wasn't under them anymore... That means they were boosting Astral for nothing. They were waiting for another deal which they got with NJ

but maybe they didn't like that to but I think more coincidence.

SirM0rphius
2nd July 2006, 07:56 AM
Neither tater and Alarik run away from this war. We have chosen to go away for different reasons. I'll post in TRD all the info in a few moments ;)

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 11:51 AM
i spoke too eliten already gl with yall new chain morph

sabalot
2nd July 2006, 12:04 PM
N-u-b-b-y well a couple things my KOC name isnt sabalot so dont chain him. Not his fault i have a big mouth :P . But i wasnt ever in war just helped out some cause i didnt like what u were doing. But my chain asked me to stop. (not because u hit us) but so u wouldnt at some point. But have a great day and maybe i will ttyl.
Good LUck to n-u-b-b-y and LGC

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 12:10 PM
i been asked who the lgc farms were you can pm me on msn for that list :P the range for big to small some good 90k + guys there too :P rg3-ray@hotmail.com

lol thanks :P but i was talking about crazy 88 i didnt even notice ya hitting me damn too late now i guess lol thanks good luck too your chain too glad they ask ya too stop lol i got enough people too sab
N-u-b-b-y well a couple things my KOC name isnt sabalot so dont chain him. Not his fault i have a big mouth :P . But i wasnt ever in war just helped out some cause i didnt like what u were doing. But my chain asked me to stop. (not because u hit us) but so u wouldnt at some point. But have a great day and maybe i will ttyl.
Good LUck to n-u-b-b-y and LGC

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 04:35 PM
the lgc and nubby is over can someone plz close this thread thanks :P

lisalisa
2nd July 2006, 04:57 PM
I bet you want it closed fast. Lemme see, I'll take door #2!!!
"nubbys gets raped by lgc and submits defeat on gua "

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 05:02 PM
..... lol ok if you think so think so lol someone close post plz also who nos here koc name so i can sab her :) :loser2:

lisalisa
2nd July 2006, 05:08 PM
But the poll is open till July 12!!! There must be more people who'd like to vote now.

N-u-B-b-Y
2nd July 2006, 05:22 PM
But the poll is open till July 12!!! There must be more people who'd like to vote now.

lol ok then leave it open here lisa this is what ya want huh i give it so you can all laugh at me :P

I nubby will not sab lgc anymore i cant handle being massed i was lossing tbg and was not able too keep up with my tools i am sorry for the trouble i caused i will not war a chain like that again astral i am sorry about that rude post you got about them nude pics that was rude and was uncalled for i will be join lgc since the war would stop on if i joined them i agreed because i cant handle this anymore i got work and better things too do rebuild is what i am going to do now :(

i submit defeat too lgc so eveyone can :biteme: :wavebye:

Shane-
2nd July 2006, 06:22 PM
lol ok then leave it open here lisa this is what ya want huh i give it so you can all laugh at me :P

I nubby will not sab lgc anymore i cant handle being massed i was lossing tbg and was not able too keep up with my tools i am sorry for the trouble i caused i will not war a chain like that again astral i am sorry about that rude post you got about them nude pics that was rude and was uncalled for i will be join lgc since the war would stop on if i joined them i agreed because i cant handle this anymore i got work and better things too do rebuild is what i am going to do now :(

Erm... I still want the pictures though, lol

But isnt that a unexspected turn from the books :p

Shane

oldDarmael
2nd July 2006, 06:29 PM

Alright people, just take a moment to reflect on what you see here. I guarantee I was as irritated with this little chump as anyone. However, this war started over a misunderstanding on both sides.

Did Nubby over-react. Hell yes he did. Did he have a valid grievence? Yes again.

It was simply a matter of both sides becoming entrenched and being unwilling to budge. He can claim surrender all he wants, but I know he only 'surrendered' because his issues were addressed.

Although not happy about all this, I tip my hat to Nubby for this magnanimous declaration.

Having been sabbing and reconning him for the last few days, he is correct in his assertions that his ability to fight had not been significantly reduced.

So, I suggest, instead of all the little trouble making hangers on and sniping little buzzards antagonizing the guy.

Take a step back and recognize what a truly mature gesture this is.

ms_fishy
2nd July 2006, 07:13 PM
so n-u-b-b-y got the clicks he asked for yah?

mikil100
2nd July 2006, 07:26 PM
i think he also got 10 billl, alot, more thasn what he first asked for.

sabalot
2nd July 2006, 08:47 PM
lol were did u get that just off the top of your head. From what i get its just a STOP all action from both sides no payment by either. And a deal for grwoth between 2 people

Blitz
2nd July 2006, 10:49 PM
Closed by request of thread starter.