PDA

View Full Version : Funny message from your enemy?

mad-_-
26th June 2006, 06:39 AM
Who got the funniest or most embarrassing messages from your enemies? Remove names with xxx, please.

xxx None 8 hours ago

IF you sab me, accounts in your chain will start going inactive. Don't sab a hacker!

shadow_walker0
26th June 2006, 10:18 AM
This was cool. I don't even know the guy and he sent me his info to get into his account. I considered using but then just deleted the pm, although I did get a good laugh out of it.

-------------------
XXX None 5 days ago

I am be gone all day today if you can take care of me once or twice?
thank u

-------------------

Followed by his email and pw.

A2H
26th June 2006, 04:46 PM
i once got this, i was in a quarrel against an alliance, and i attacked (for gold 15 turns) one of the guys who were trying to sab me

first time i got this:

you better not take my gold like that again. if you do, i swear to god your going toregret the day you started KOC

2 days later i got this: :morning:

i would very mnuch appreciate it if you would please stop farming me. i understand that i sabbed you and probably 5x1d you but i havent bothered you in quite some time now. please stop farming me

lol!

Tavix
26th June 2006, 04:47 PM
I got one last age that said:

If you sab me anymore, Ill slap you with a dog

aliassam
30th June 2006, 06:01 PM
this is more of an ongoing funny chat/war on KOC but nonetheless messages from an enemy. this guy attacked me 15 attack turns without spying or probing and only got 20k so i sent a message saying: "was the 20k worth the 15 turns? haha" (we're fairly equal so it was all jokes to me) then he responded with another 15 attack turn hit and the message:

"your **** my other account is going to kill you haha have fun dieing **** thats pay back the account is _______ have fun dieing son of a ****head"
(isnt having more then 1 account illegal? cheater haha)

so i probbed, won and attacked with 15 turns n beat him good then wrote:
"lol, who are you? my farts carry more threat then you do. silly clit. whats wrong with you? stop banging your head on things."
(my commander is equals with his, so cant see a war breaking out over this)

then after another 15 turn attack on me i said:
"alright. if it helps, you sorry lil rodent. you can have the last attack. be gone now."

and then he responded with another 15 turn attack and this message:
"**** u ****"

then i wrote back: (all a while not returning attacks, just laughing)
"lmao... iv never seen someone get so mad about a game. lol. your pretty funny. so was that a truce or what lol"

i dont know, i got a kick out of it. im a button pusher :D i think its over now.
i figure i deserved to be attacked a bit for being a jerk. but i still think its funny.
why would you tell your enemy your cheating, and then give the name of both accounts. meh

Ady
30th June 2006, 06:36 PM
my sisters boyfriend plays koc when drunk, and thats about it

one time he came round and told me some guy attacked him, so he has attacked him 5 x with 15 turns, he said, ady, attack this guy and steal his gold, he needs to be destroyed which i thought was quite funny, when he showed me the pm exchanges i laughed harder at how wrong they were about koc and other things

(tff of 6 btw, lol)