PDA

View Full Version : A rather unique offer...

tkdb1089
24th June 2006, 10:39 PM
I'm looking to work with a skilled programmer in creating a new and hopefully highly successful recruiter program. A lot of research and thought has been and is being put into design, features, etc. and it would be great if anyone would be willing to dedicate some time to making it happen. I personally have very little programming experience, so help will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Please don't post any negative comments. I realize that we have different viewpoints quite frequently, but I'd prefer to just have posts from people interested in participating. Thanks!

dodger11
26th June 2006, 09:21 AM
Hey, I like your idea. But could you elaborate on it a little more?

Tavix
26th June 2006, 04:50 PM
Tell us more. Id like to do it, if there is like a link to a possible design or something I could get a look at it.

tkdb1089
26th June 2006, 06:25 PM
I haven't gotten the design online yet a good friend of mine is freehanding it to be finished soon. The features are going to be a mix of the positive aspects of clickwhore and cerbere, along with some inventions of my own. I can post a more detailed list if you'd like it, but its long. I'm willing to purchase, program, provide connectivity for and maintain a server dedicated to the running of the program, if its necessary, and I would guess it is. I would just need some directions on what I would have to do from our programmer. I've also purchased some documentation concerning servers, etc. The program would be affiliated with Abyss Eternal, a new alliance I founded. Its forum can be found here if you're interested: z3.invisionfree.com/abyss_eternal The programmer will of course recieve a top position in the alliance and an eminent position in the chain (which one may assume will grow as a result of an incentive like a successful recruiter). And (assuming it fair) be granted click credits to jump-start the clicking once everything is prepared. As if that isn't incentive enough, I might even offer a mid-age selloff to someone who seems dedicated to the project.

barfy
27th June 2006, 11:47 AM
I might be able to assist, I wouldn't want to be in your chain because i'm already in one but I could do it for a nominal fee of around 20,000 clicks throughout the age?

I have made my own for a similar game to KoC called Days of War, I was the first person to make one for that game as nobody else could figure out how to do it I believe...

Anyway, If your interested In my help then just say. The one I made before was very fast and I have my own server so creating and hosting the database and homepage wasn't a problem.

tkdb1089
27th June 2006, 04:28 PM
That would be unbelievably great! 20,000 clicks on any recruiter you name will be done happily in exchange for your help.

CrippledLucifer
27th June 2006, 07:31 PM
may i ask whats the new features?