PDA

View Full Version : alliance backstabber

JCDenton_4
24th June 2006, 01:46 AM
before i get started, sunnyheirreborn3=archangelat.

last age, sunnyheirreborn3 was the commander of my alliance, which includes caveslug and everyone below.

thanks to our help, he got a 1mil army size, and we (not me though) gave him over 80billion worth in selloffs.

now, at the end of the age he got us into a war with UA where UA sabbed all of our smaller accounts and many people quit because of his selfish actions (he attacked a UA account after being told specifically not to, consequences were clear). after that, we hated him.

now, this age, archangelat quit and gave his account to caveslug. caveslug then was pressured into handing it over to taterdragon, who then gave it to sunnyheirreborn3. after using the turns on the sunny account, he sold it to the arch account, which he now uses.

well, at the end of last age sunny intercepted aser, taterdragon's overhead's selloff, to the tune of a couple billion gold. as such, he decides to join taterdragon this age instead of his former alliance. that + his bad decisions at the end of the last age set us at odds, and caveslug sabbed him.

well, now hes retaliating. not on the whole chain- only on the chain members that were his officers. thats right! he is now chain sabbing the very alliance that got him into the top 50, gave him a 1mil army size, and huge quantities of gold.

so what is this post about? im asking everyone to destroy him. not only is he picking on smaller accounts, but those accounts are the very ones that helped him all last age.

Just thought people might want to know.

~JCD

skater_00
24th June 2006, 02:20 AM
thanks for posting.. taterdragon sent me a recruit message weeks ago.. may i ask you what the name of your alliance is? and send me a pm on GUA with the link to your forums.. ty

skater

R3venge
24th June 2006, 03:00 AM
The alliance name that SHR3(playing arch) is sabbing is The Rat Pack - the alliance that he himself along with JesusLoves created. Thats how screwed up this is. SHR3 also threatened to chain my alliance RevengesChaos just for being under CaveSlug.
But as SHR3 doesnt care about this game anymore he has nothing 2 loose and with a 500-600 million (could be more now) spy he could do some seriouse damage 2 smaller accounts who have done nothing wrong exept have their commanders commanders commander under Caveslug who SHR3 is chain sabbing...

Davie
24th June 2006, 10:08 AM
Asking people to mass an account on GUA is not allowed.

However the topic in general can be discussed.

Jumper
24th June 2006, 10:18 AM
Well the coward should be taught a lesson :)

playboyshort3
24th June 2006, 10:48 AM
now i feel bad for sabbing his officers last age :(.

R3venge
24th June 2006, 10:53 AM
yeah we did get pretty damn owned last age...

no mate
24th June 2006, 11:38 AM
Well sunny diddent like me at all he wouldent even let me on there forum. You should of never split from the main alliance.

JL-
24th June 2006, 03:58 PM
TRP will not stand for this and we will organize a mass to make him quit like he intended to. He is not grateful for anything we did for him and doesnt care if he has any friends when this is all over. I was probably his biggest supporter last age and into this age but his actions have no justification. You dont sab friends!!

PM me or JCD for any details.

JesusLoves

MFnBonsai
24th June 2006, 06:41 PM
TRP will not stand for this and we will organize a mass to make him quit like he intended to. He is not grateful for anything we did for him and doesnt care if he has any friends when this is all over. I was probably his biggest supporter last age and into this age but his actions have no justification. You dont sab friends!!

PM me or JCD for any details.

JesusLoves

well arrange the mass and get down to business.... stop trying to round up people to help you if you guys are so good.... last age you say you got him into top 50....

well get off your asses and do what needs to be done.... thats what you should be doing....

CaveSlug
25th June 2006, 08:08 AM
Well we are trying Diplomacy, but you don't hear about that on your high horse up there. But bringing down a sabber takes more then our small alliance has. Thanks for you wonderful and insightful input anyways.

CaveSlug

Davie
25th June 2006, 09:52 AM
According to a PM the problem has been sorted. As such, closed.