PDA

View Full Version : suggections for new`age

i_hate_george_bush88
19th June 2006, 09:35 AM
uhh..sorry for this but i accidently made this thread on the barracks first so admin would you mind closing the thread on the barracks section that has the some exact title and objections

ok here admins can look at our suggestions for the coming age! but mostly we (non-admins and mods) must think if we were admins what will we change!

well heres what i would change if i were admin of koc:

1.)limit the attack/spy(that include sabbataging)sabotagingcan do on one specific person.

2.)equalize the percents of advantages within each race(if dwarves get 40% defence then its only fair for orcs to have 40% attack, human=40% income, and elves=40% covert)

3.)helpful hints: little messages that may help a noob or two! but nothing to extreme it not personal messages like "how i get more income?" it more like what each thing is used for(hence spys are used for gathering info about the target, and can sabbotage sabotagepons if they don't get caught!

4.)you can't provide anyone links unless:
a.)he's your commander or your his commander.
b.)he's your allign or friend
c.)he's the one who want the link from you, he must ask you without you interfering or persuading him first!

if you want to post suggestions, here is the place!

warning: i might get banned/warning for this as well as others that reply please reply at your own risk...jk

kylehatescommies1
19th June 2006, 10:29 AM
First of all bush is the best second of all if the change the race bonuses what would the point of having them be i am a human for the reason of the 25% income. and changing that makes the game boaring everyone would be the same no advantages

ikke
19th June 2006, 01:19 PM
show alligence banners on the battle field (see http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=41606 )

taco_man1
19th June 2006, 06:55 PM
2.)equalize the percents of advantages within each race(if dwarves get 40% defence then its only fair for orcs to have 40% attack, human=40% income, and elves=40% covert)

4.)you can't provide anyone links unless:
a.)he's your commander or your his commander.
b.)he's your allign or friend
c.)he's the one who want the link from you, he must ask you without you interfering or persuading him first!

#2, each race has it's respective bonus for a reason. Slayers can easily keep up with DA accounts, so the Dwarves get a little higher bonus than the Orcs. The elves don't get as much, since their bonus applies to two stats. The humans get even less because their bonus can apply to all stats. The only reason the humans get 20% instead of 15 % is because with more income, you make a better target.

If each race had a 40% bonus, only an idiot, or someone who isn't really into the game would not choose HUmans.

#4... what does it matter? 90 % of the clicks received are via recruiters!!!