PDA

View Full Version : Sabbing Question

Sexy_Butt_Kicker
17th June 2006, 10:47 AM
I have never witnessed this before, So I am also curious to the answer. But a guy hit me up in IRC and asked this...

"anyone know why my officer gets *Your army is too intimidated to sab someone this powerful.* when he can see their gold?"

I have NO clue, can anyone out here help him?

~unreal Hottie~

t0msky
17th June 2006, 10:55 AM
it means u either tried to sab someone who was more than 10k ranks above or below you

LordChaos
17th June 2006, 11:13 AM
Its 10 K.Ok.I thaught it was like 20 K or something.>_<

Thanks.I wasent the one who asked the queston.Just saying.

Sexy_Butt_Kicker
17th June 2006, 12:03 PM
I passed the answer on. thanks Guys, i appreciate it

Raydog_Rain
18th June 2006, 04:39 PM
thats weird did they change it again? cuz i tried to sab someone at rank 50k to see if it works and it let me go for a bpm but he didnt have any

orco
18th June 2006, 09:33 PM
if they dont have any u can try to sab an infinite number, like 10000 for example and it will let u try, its a bug i think.

"Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 25 spies to attempt to sabotage 10000 of **********'s weapons of type .

Your spies attempt to break into funkaspuck_KILL's armory, but are spotted by sentries before they enter. Many manage to escape ... 2 are caught, interrogated, and executed. funkaspuck_KILL has learned about the sabotage mission, and is sure to retaliate.

You lose

* all your tools are intact "

i was trying to kill off all my spies when i did this so i had no tools either.

t0msky
19th June 2006, 01:50 AM
**********'s weapons of type .

Your spies attempt to break into funkaspuck_KILL's armory, but are spotted by sentries
lol are you a traffic warden ?

you delete his name to protect him in the first part and leave it in in the second half, not a full deck are ya :P

no spam posts please. ~AP

AeliusPix
19th June 2006, 05:01 AM
Answered and closed.