PDA

View Full Version : cyanide-x

dopeypsv
15th June 2006, 12:14 AM
I've no idea if it helps to ask this here, but i got banned from cyanide x servers for no reason. I was talking to some guys in a channel room, and suddenly i got kicked, saying i was banned:

Closing Link: dopeypsv[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (User has been banned from Cyanide-x (You appear to be a bot for more information email akill@cyanide-x.net))

So i emailed this guy twice now, still no reaction and still banned... Anyone got this before? and how to fix this?

:help: ??

loldongs
15th June 2006, 12:24 AM
you may possibly share the same hostmask or something as someone else on the network who has been banned.

or something like that.

Phyrus
15th June 2006, 01:17 AM
how long ago did you submit the emails? non-automated replies arent instantaneous

dopeypsv
15th June 2006, 02:19 AM
i sended 1 email 5 days ago, and 1 email 2 days ago.

and loldongs, if i shared the same hostmark or something, wouldn't i been banned from the first attempt to login to cyanide x? Cause i was on cyanide x for about 4 hours before getting kicked and banned...

vengefuldeath87
15th June 2006, 02:50 AM
pm me the full ban message including the ip.

dopeypsv
15th June 2006, 03:03 AM
ok, thanks alot! i sended you the full message in a pm here on giveupalready. I hope to get this solved soon! :)

WRATHZILLA
15th June 2006, 10:04 AM
this happened to me before, try changing your mail, and your nick.

boe
15th June 2006, 10:26 AM
For some reason you get killed as bot when you use the same name for your nick, ident and real name... So maybe you changed one of those while you were talking.

dopeypsv
15th June 2006, 11:43 AM
For some reason you get killed as bot when you use the same name for your nick, ident and real name... So maybe you changed one of those while you were talking.

nope, i didn't change anything while i was talking :)