PDA

View Full Version : Frozen in Time ~ Founded December 2003 *

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Blitz
29th October 2004, 08:29 AM
Alliance Name: Frozen in Time

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 250 (as of December 10)

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.fit.payeo.net

Brief description of our alliance: An alliance that was originally created under the name KDS in December of 2003, Age 2. Changed its name to FiT as of April 1, 2004. Has primary alliances with The Silent Hood, The Force Within, and the Lords of Peril, as well as The One Alliance, making this group of 5 alliances perhaps the strongest non-partisan alliance network in all of KoC. (Although there are unquestionably stronger alliances, Neutral alliances focus more on protection of their own members, and not picking fights just to bump the rank of their command chain leaders.)

Benefits of FiT are:

1) Being in one of the older and more presitigious surviving alliances of Kings of Chaos. I can't think of 5 other surviving alliances that are as old as we are, out of the nearly 100 that were founded about the same time as us. We're here to stay.

2) Access to some of the fastest and fairest recruiters in all of Kings of Chaos.

3) Protection. We have members who have been on Page 1 from Age 2 to present. Also, we have many members and contacts who rank among the best saboteurs, diplomats, and strategists in the game. ;)

4) Dedicated Members and Leadership. You aren't joining some inactive alliance, you're joining FiT! If you need help, if its either a general question, or a request for in-game assistance, you need not wait more than a few minutes before someone posts and helping you out! We are a very friendly environment, with some very active General Discussion boards, if you just feel like talking for a while. :)

5) Oh, and did I mention that we have...Prize Competitions!

Currently 2 prize competitions, totalling $60 in prizes to be given. Refer to my signature for current competitions, and please visit the FiT Announcement Section or contact me for more information.

6) Bonus clicks for direct officers who meet quotas. For most of these cases, the officer will receive 1 bonus click for every 2 they click themselves. There are no alliances I know of that offer this, as specifically, and as in great amount, as I have. This program will go into effect as of the start of Age 4. ;)

Note: It's great to be back here on GUA. Hope you all remember me, it's FrozeninthePast. Thanks for looking at our thread. :)

~ Approved = Tytrox

X
29th October 2004, 10:35 PM
I'm a mod at FiT and I've got to say just how active our boards are.. there's almost always someone on if have a question, or just want to talk. (we've got some very friendly members :D) Just the other day we beat our record and got over 1,000 posts in one day, and we've got over 200 and 20,000 posts. :p

BiZzy-BoNe
30th October 2004, 02:30 AM
This is an excellent alliance with lot's of members who are active and a great forum design and i think the leader team is great also ;)

(im not a member btw so trust my opinion)

Blitz
30th October 2004, 04:05 AM
Thank you for the support, Alice and BiZzy!

Frozen in Time is a powerful alliance, and the home of KoC Histories. You might recognize KoC Histories as the thread that was once posted in the old GUA, and was stickied for several months. Or, you might recognize it as the thread I just spent the last 3-4 hours posting over in the Great Hall.

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=73874#post73874

The full KoC History I Interviews I conducted in May 2004 are stored on the FiT site:

http://s6.invisionfree.com/FIT/index.php?showforum=32

(If only I had the same motivation for some of my college classes as I did for Kings of Chaos politics...)

HadesTheDarkOne
30th October 2004, 11:11 AM
Frozen in Time is a special alliance. You really have the feeling it's a part of the KoC histories and there are some nice persons active on the boards. A lot of fun and spam, but also more serious talk. We're very lucky to be one of their allies and to enjoy playing this game with them together :)

Eyeflash
30th October 2004, 12:37 PM
Good to see you at it again Vegna, I hope you'll do well.

Blitz
31st October 2004, 01:58 AM
Thanks for your support, all. :D

I've been working on the FiT forum a lot lately, getting it ready for more members, etc, and we've been making a lot of improvements in the last month. Mostly improving aesthetics and adding fun stuff, like redesigning some skins/banners, and adding smilies, but also some more informational threads and having ambassadors be more active with out allies, etc.

Theta
31st October 2004, 01:59 AM
Well, im a gmod at Fit. And i encourage anybody who is slightly interested in our forums to join and start posting. We have a great spam section. and most of the time people are spamming there.

Blitz
31st October 2004, 03:19 AM
The spam section is where all of our fun chat is! :D A lot of us just go there for a half hour, hour, (or, if you're crazy like some of us) a couple hours. Play a game or two, and end up chatting about whatever is going on. Always nice to have a friendly alliance where typically someone is online no matter what time it is. :)

BiZzy-BoNe
31st October 2004, 11:53 AM
im now also a member of Frozen in time and i really enjoy it to chat around on the forum etc

i really recommend this alliance.

Pichi
1st November 2004, 11:49 AM
Hi, I am in FiT and it really rox, I can get soldiers, help whenever I need and lots of fun in the alliance boards, and spend lots of time in the spamming section. I highly recommend you to take a look around there :whistilin

Blitz
1st November 2004, 01:49 PM
Two more member's endorsements. :D

FiT is not a small, helpless alliance. FiT is not a large, uncaring, alliance. We're a medium-sized alliance full of members who really take care of each other, and are able to do so.

Take a look at the larger alliances. Does it really seem likely to you that your chain leader of an alliance with thousands of members can help out each one of them? Or, does it seem likely that the little alliance of 5 active members will be able to fight off that person who's been bothing you?

They key is balance. An alliance with a medium member count, and a few people who have reached the top 100. Join Frozen in Time! http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT

Haplo
2nd November 2004, 12:00 PM
FiT is simply said a great alliance with a very dedicated leader who has the most brilliant ideas like the KOC history and the prize competition. :D The boards are always busy and there are so many fun threads to read...it will keep you busy for hours. ^^

Blitz
2nd November 2004, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the support, Haplo!

FiT works closely with its allies, guaranteeing its members protection. You don't have to worry about whether or not we can handle your enemies--Our ranks are filled with both master negotiators and master saboteurs. ;) In addition, FiT is one of the oldest and most respected alliances in KoC. Just take a look at what people (non-members, even) have said about us earlier in this thread!

Tekano
2nd November 2004, 01:24 PM
and it's true :) everything is true :)

fit is just a great place to be, 20k posts, friendly admins and friendly members. a great place to hang out.

Pichi
2nd November 2004, 03:21 PM
Here u can discuss about lots of things like Sports, school, work, movies, things that u like to do or not, video games (others like KoC on-line games) and of course about Kings of Chaos.

Uhm... and I made a new sig. :rr:

Blitz
2nd November 2004, 06:05 PM
FiT is becoming quite active, and has been gaining more members lately. I just took a look at the boards stats in the afternoon for the last few days, and we consistently have 10-15 members posting every morning. Nevermind at night (EST) when the forums are most active! If you want to join an active alliance that is growing stronger by the day, join FiT!

http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT

I recommend a few different alliances, but I recommend FiT above all. :D

Theta
2nd November 2004, 09:47 PM
FiT is becoming quite active, and has been gaining more members lately. I just took a look at the boards stats in the afternoon for the last few days, and we consistently have 10-15 members posting every morning. Nevermind at night (EST) when the forums are most active! If you want to join an active alliance that is growing stronger by the day, join FiT!

I recommend a few different alliances, but I recommend FiT above all. :D

I have also been seeing much more activity around the place. Which of course is a good thing. The forums are very active at night, especially in our spam section. Which is great for people who want to post a lot :).

As Pichi said, we have many other sections like Sports, TV and movies, School and Work, and also General Discussion. These topics are always active, with people posting in them every day.

Our Prize Comp is under way too. And many are replying to that. Many are registered to win the prize on offer.

So...What are you waiting for, come to Fit by clicking on this link, and register or post as a guest.

And as Haplo Said, we have a great admin in charge, actually we have two great admins in charge. Blitz and Slack work hard to improve FiT. And they both post, unlike some admins who don't.

X
3rd November 2004, 01:12 AM
Are we forgetting something? lol I got sabbed 3 times about two months ago, and my wonderful commander (that I gained from FiT) helped me retaliate pretty quickly. So when you join under a FiT member, you get as much help as you give. :) We've got a lot of very helpful members, if you've been sabbed, farmed, or anything else.. you'll undoubtedly get help from our members.

HadesTheDarkOne
3rd November 2004, 02:45 AM
FiT is THE place to be when looking for support and friendship. The leaders are very experienced and can help you with whatever you want to know. They have a good looking forum and banner as well! Check it out :)

Blitz
3rd November 2004, 07:56 AM
FiT is a neutral alliance. We don't get involved in those large wars and all of that pointless BS that's meant to allow the command chain leader to get ahead a couple spots in rank. What we do is watch out for our members. What those large wars do is hurt the little guy--A few sabbers will hit the smaller members and set them back a hundred thousand spots in the ranks. We, unlike those larger alliances, actually care about the little guy.

So, if you're a little guy who is tired of the manipulation of those uber-big alliances, but still wants to join an alliance who has players in the top 50, you're welcome at FiT. You know you want to. Just sign up and post your request for membership. :) http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT

BiZzy-BoNe
3rd November 2004, 09:51 AM
everyday we recruit more and more members and we wish to have you on our side aswell. as a member you can receive lot's of things and more...

don't wait now and join us ;)

Blitz
3rd November 2004, 10:28 AM
FiT is growing rapidly. Isn't it time you joined up? :D

But, seriously, we are currently having some great discussions about KoC politics and trivia, as well as politics, sports, and stuff going on with us in the real world, going on in our forums right now. I'm sure that no matter what your interests are, you'll find something interested in at FiT. :D

Pichi
3rd November 2004, 11:26 AM
There are too many topics... you can spend lots of time reading curious things here.

Even a politics discussion about the president of the USA :D

Blitz
3rd November 2004, 01:12 PM
lol a couple of those threads. :D Some great general threads for members to get to know more about each other too...From locations, to favorite sports and movies, to favorite foods. :D

FiT is just a great community where everyone just enjoys hanging out. :)

Theta
3rd November 2004, 07:24 PM
We do have a great topic on the Presidential Election. There are so many boards its hard just to keep up :). But back to the Presidential Election topic, lots of people have replied to that with their opinions, its great to see that. And as VegnaBlitz said we do have many topics concerning other things, like music, SPAM, locations and movies, television, and many more. Most of these topics are updated daily as well.

So, hurry up. Go sign up and join FiT for a good time. Also, Happy Birthday VegnaBlitz :).

Theta

Blitz
4th November 2004, 12:33 AM
lol Actually, today is Theta's birthday too. :D

FiT is a growing alliance with many powerful members in its ranks. If you're looking for a great alliance that can really take care of its members, look no further than FiT!

FiT is about the best alliance in KoC. Join today!

BiZzy-BoNe
4th November 2004, 02:07 AM
What are you waiting for soldier ???

Join us now and you won't regret it > tons of nice things + competitions + discussion about politics and lot's of more

FIT is a strong alliance and is gaining members by day.... JOIN ;)

Tekano
4th November 2004, 03:20 AM
a mature good organized group of skillful players :D

Blitz
4th November 2004, 11:01 AM
Here at FiT, we have a lot of players who are willing to take time to help out a new player. But, we're also an alliance of many serious and experienced players. It doesn't matter if you're new to the game or have experience, you'll still find a home at FiT. :D

boriszima
4th November 2004, 01:42 PM
i visited that alliance and already did a lot of posts of my own :)
alliance is run by a very great, smart, intellectual, and very persistant man, known as FiT aka vegna and he has a lot of names.

like he said it has prizes, so you can win a lot of kewl stuff. he is very active along with his stuff.

Tekano
4th November 2004, 01:53 PM
even members that don't play KoC or aren't very active in the game still help all the members in this alliance.

Blitz
4th November 2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks Boris and Tekano. :D That's two former top 5 players endorsing FiT today alone...So why haven't you joined yet? As we all know, the top of Kings of Chaos is pretty static, and not just anyone can get there...

Everyone wants to join an alliance where there are knowledgable people who have been successful in the game. If you want to get ahead in Kings of Chaos, and learn how to really move up those ranks, join FiT!

Sangrean
4th November 2004, 05:59 PM
I recently joined the alliance, and everyone is very helpful. I was mass sabbed and I got a few members to help me back. Thanks FiT!

Blitz
4th November 2004, 07:29 PM
FiT is THE ALLIANCE to join in Age 3. It has a large forum, with many skilled, active, and high ranking members. Register, post your membership request, and you'll soon see how awesome our forum is. :D

It'll only take a few minutes...So why not? FiT has been around for nearly a year, so it's clear that we are a strong alliance. ;)

Sangrean
4th November 2004, 09:06 PM
yea they have currently 215 members right now.
why would people join a bad alliance? the numbers prove it. The alliance was reborn less than a month ago and already has over 200 members.

they are the alliance to join this age

Theta
4th November 2004, 10:56 PM
We have numbers a plenty. When i log on there is always somebody else there as well. Its good that there is too, because that means that our topics are always updated often. \

Our members have made a total of 21,960 posts
We have 215 registered members

Thats a lot of posts for the amount of members we have. JOIN FIT.

Blitz
4th November 2004, 11:40 PM
Well, actually, we've been active for the entire 11 months of our existence.

However, activity did fall a bit in September...But we're back to new peaks now! :D

Just take a look at how many posts we've had in our GUA thread alone...Or take a look at our "Month of October" summery thread in the announcements, if you want to see all the updates and all the progress we've made.

Long story short...Join FiT! You won't regret it. ;)

Theta
5th November 2004, 12:11 AM
Well, actually, we've been active for the entire 11 months of our existence.

However, activity did fall a bit in September...But we're back to new peaks now! :D

Just take a look at how many posts we've had in our GUA thread alone...Or take a look at our "Month of October" summery thread in the announcements, if you want to see all the updates and all the progress we've made.

Long story short...Join FiT! You won't regret it. ;)

That topic "Month Of October" took me a while to do. Its just a history of what has been happening to FiT in the past month. I also did one for August which is even longer than the October one. So, if you want to catch up on the recent news at FiT, be sure to check it out.

I havent seen member activity like this in a while, its great to see. So what are you waiting for, join a very active forum, join FiT.

Join FiT
http://s6.invisionfree.com/fit

Blitz
5th November 2004, 12:44 AM
FiT is, simply put, THE alliance to join this age. We're growing rapidly, and our alliance has far greater resources than the average alliance. We have a number of former and current page 1, not to mention top 10, players in our ranks. We have the knowledge and resources to help you improve your rank, all you have to do is join and be active. :) Not a bad deal at all, is it? :D

Frozen in Time (http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT)

Theta
5th November 2004, 04:17 AM
Well put VegnaBlitz. Fit is the alliance to join if you want extra support. We have many experienced KoC players willing to help their fellow members out when needed. So, come join FiT by clicking on the banner in my signature or in Blitz's Signature.

Blitz
5th November 2004, 05:40 AM
FiT is not only a KoC alliance, it is a friendly community. We have several boards on everything from TV and Movies, to School and Work, and so on. :) If you're looking for some active boards and friendly people, join FiT!

Besides this, nearly all of us play KoC, so we can always help you out when you need any advice/assistance in-game. ;)

HadesTheDarkOne
5th November 2004, 12:11 PM
Don't miss the action here! FiT is a pretty old and experienced alliance in KoC and they have never been as active as nowadays!

Blitz
5th November 2004, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the post, Hades. :D

FiT is doing great, and is only going to get better as we approach Age 4. :D Just take a look at how the posts here in this thread have multiplied in the last week! That's right, compare us to the average alliance that's had opened GUA threads for 2 months (We went off-GUA for a bit) and you'll notice how much more active we are than all of these other alliances.

And, if you don't believe me, just check out our post count of 22,000 on the forums. ;)

Click here to join FiT, one of the best alliances in KoC! (http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT)

loldongs
5th November 2004, 04:21 PM
I just signed up FiT. First impressions? Site is well designed and very appealing, you guys also have many well known users, and active accounts. Hope to be posting soon!

Blitz
5th November 2004, 04:24 PM
Just approved your membership, johnSTAMOS. Great to see you at FiT, and I hope you enjoy our forums. :D

Make sure to check out the top board in the Life, In General section. Always some interesting stuff going on there. :D

Or, check out the Announcements to sign up for one of our current prize competitions. ;)

EDIT: How about that for a fast validation? Under 3 minutes. :D

loldongs
5th November 2004, 04:28 PM
Lol yeah i know, that was ridiculous, but in a good way :) Other alliances can take a day or two...

Blitz
5th November 2004, 04:33 PM
Yeah...lol...

I don't know about you, but if someone is going to take the 3 minutes to bother posting their registration forms, I'll take the 1 minute it takes to read the post, and validate the membership.

Sometimes I just don't think those other alliances are serious at all. lol

Theta
5th November 2004, 05:02 PM
FiT is on the way up. We are getting more members by the day, and our boards are always active. And registration takes no time at all, and you get validated very quickly. The post count is rising and rising, 22,000 now. Thats great to see. So what are you waiting for, join FiT now.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/fit

loldongs
5th November 2004, 05:15 PM
I agree, alliances like FiT and ER and TSH are more serious than most others, who just want people to join under them. I look for more of an online community rather than just a place to get clicks. Good thing about FiT is you can get both :)

Sangrean
5th November 2004, 06:31 PM
yea, I'm a member of both my alliance and FiT.

most alliances require you to be only in their alliance but FiT is good for this :smile:

loldongs
7th November 2004, 07:18 PM
Lol, ask around, ive been in like 10 different ones, its pretty funny lol, but I can honestly say, this, tsh, and er are the best ive been involved with.

Blitz
7th November 2004, 07:22 PM
FiT is one of the best alliances out there!

If you're looking for a great alliance that has high ranking, experienced, and friendly players, join FiT!

Sangrean
7th November 2004, 09:36 PM
I have to say FiT is a great ally. They work with us and don't try and take advantage of us. The leaders of FiT are great!

Blitz
7th November 2004, 09:55 PM
Thanks, Zivyn.

FiT and its allies have participated in many mass attacks and coordinated efforts, and I hope we can do the same with TES. :D

loldongs
7th November 2004, 10:44 PM
I found it surprising when I saw top ranked names like allyette in FiT because I thought it was a new alliance, but was I wrong. FiT has some of the highest ranked players in the game, and we use the lords of peril recruiter, which is one of the best major recruiters out there.

boriszima
7th November 2004, 11:17 PM
this alliance has the biggest spammers i seen
even boards for spammers does nto even come close to these ones
join up to have fun with great people

Blitz
7th November 2004, 11:29 PM
Yes, we have some quite influential people in our ranks...

Stalker/Whiskers, Allyette, Pedro_le_Slack/FiT-SlackZilla, Tekano, eNtropy/r4bb1t, Boriszima, Raouel2, topgun051/MonkeythePirate, Bizzy-Bone, Brecht, Falc0St0rm, Gadzuric, Hadesthedarkone, Haplo, IWRY/Tekano, kovo89, Mathers2, Perilous, serj15, sj16579, Sweet_Shadow/Raelrider, and Morten/Ygravikt (Although he just registered to check out one of the board's features I told him about.)

Not all of the famous people listed above are very active on the boards, but its nice to know that a good number of them visit us frequently, and everyone on the above list knows what we're all about. ;)

When it comes to our insane spamming sprees, what can I say? It's a lot of fun, and we just love it. :D

loldongs
7th November 2004, 11:34 PM
Damn thats quite an impressive roster we've got there. BUt you forgot me! lol.
jk
With those calibur of players you know theres somthing special about this alliance, come and check what everythings about.

Blitz
7th November 2004, 11:41 PM
lol sorry about that johnSTAMOS. oops. :P

Yep, we have a pretty deep bench when it comes to talent...And we even have a few members who aren't too active on the forums, or famous in-game, who have quite impressive spy accounts. We're a bit secretive of that sort of information, etc...But if you need some help, we'll be able to handle just about anyone. ;)

BiZzy-BoNe
8th November 2004, 07:16 AM
Frozen is Time is gladly to help you with your problems/enemies and we have lot's fun.

so join us ;)

Theta
8th November 2004, 04:47 PM
FiT has many. many boards that people can discuss things from. And we help our fellow team mates. Join us, at FiT

Tekano
9th November 2004, 01:33 AM
fit also has some very strong allies who help if fit is in a war or something like that :D

Blitz
9th November 2004, 07:10 AM
FiT is growing fast! More members are joining daily!

BiZzy-BoNe
9th November 2004, 12:25 PM
ooohyeah thx all for keeping this thread on page 1.

Anyway, i suggest you join this fine alliance. We are growing by the day and this alliance is respected by many and is also powerfull.

Join us ;)

Theta
9th November 2004, 10:51 PM
FiT is a great alliance. The alliance is growing every day, in members and in no. of posts. Join us, by clicking on the banner below.

Neomackenzie
10th November 2004, 06:00 AM
I am not member, but i just love to go on ur forums to read the koc histories lol^^

Btw, i am wondering if this banner contest was still going on and what were the conditions and what the winner will get then ;)

EDIT

Just wanted to let ya kno that i applied :D

Blitz
10th November 2004, 10:54 PM
And Accepted. ;)

Great to have you onboard, and your new banner is awesome! :D

FiT's competitions are coming along well, as we're half-way through our KoC Trivia competition (no longer accepting participants) and 2/3rds of the way through our Banner Making and Post Count competitions. (Still accepting participants.) ;)

Tekano
11th November 2004, 12:39 AM
the competitions keep an alliance alive, and vegna knows how to lead an alliance. the great members make this alliance an even better place to be :)

BiZzy-BoNe
11th November 2004, 01:59 AM
thx tekano ;)

FIT is strong , helpfull , skilled , active , and gives protection to each member.
Join FIT now and you wo'n regret it :)

Neomackenzie
11th November 2004, 08:28 AM
OMG i am in and i saw the forums :D They are just great!! Many topics to talk about and active members.. join us now!!

and i made a banner too^^

Blitz
11th November 2004, 03:31 PM
Thanks for supporting FiT!

FiT has been quite active lately, and we're getting ready for something big...There's a hint in my signature, but you'll have to register on the boards before December 1 to find out more. ;)

ajsU3C
11th November 2004, 10:09 PM
Thanks for supporting FiT!

FiT has been quite active lately

Quite active??
its hundreads posts daily man

its UBERactive

Neomackenzie
12th November 2004, 06:59 AM
Yeah and the clan has several pretty well known players in it ^^ I just like to go there and talk :D i hope that we'll have a channel on irc again soon :)

Tekano
12th November 2004, 07:47 AM
the competitions are fun for people that play KoC and for people who don't play KoC. it's something for everyone at fit

Blitz
12th November 2004, 08:08 PM
Wow, so many endorsements from famous players...If you've been around GUA, then you should recognize some of these great players!

If you're a newer player, then you should definetly join FiT--We have guides, as well as experienced and high ranking players to help you out. If you're a more experienced player, then you should consider FiT too--There are many experienced players (who have played KoC for over a year) who you can talk with, and you can also check out some of our competitions...Like our Kings of Chaos Trivia! :D

If you're looking for a great alliance, then I highly recommend FiT!

FiT Forum (http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT)

Touch_of_Death
13th November 2004, 10:20 AM
To se this alliance on the second place is bad, because you don't want to mis this one out. The forums are exelent and you can learn alot! But when you don't want to think about KoC there is also the amusement on the forum.
With there good leaders and helpfull members you can go wrong with this alliance.

Tekano
13th November 2004, 12:53 PM
and don't forget the koc history writings made by vegna :) great writing skills, interviews that can tell you a lot about the history of kings of chaos

Blitz
13th November 2004, 02:10 PM
FiT is one of the best KoC alliances out there.

If you need advice, just check out our guides.
If you need clicks, go to one of our recruiters.
If you need support, we have several high ranking members.
If you need some revenge, just ask one of our saboteurs...

No matter what you're looking for, FiT can help you out. ;)

Sangrean
13th November 2004, 08:03 PM
yea they have some really great stuff.

im glad that my alliance is an ally to FiT...

Blitz
14th November 2004, 12:12 AM
Here at FiT, we have many resources of our own, but we also have strong allies whom we share a recruiter/command chain with.

When you join FiT, you join a strong alliance that can defend a player--But you also join a network of alliances that can take care of just about any threat. ;)

Theta
14th November 2004, 02:27 AM
At FiT we have so many boards its hard to keep up. As Blitz said, we have many strong allies. Come and join FiT.

Tekano
14th November 2004, 02:40 AM
fit has several very strong allies that will help them when something is wrong, so you're definetely protected in this group.

HadesTheDarkOne
14th November 2004, 03:26 AM
Jep, all different players from different alliances come to this place to chat with each other and to have fun. Did I mention this alliance can bring you on the top and make you a very good KoC player? No? Check it out then!

Touch_of_Death
14th November 2004, 11:28 AM
this clan is an old well established clan. With some nice folks around to teach and help you all the way.

(Hey Vegna, in your respectlist Tyrox is spelled Tytrox ;).)

Blitz
14th November 2004, 10:54 PM
FiT is one of the best alliances out there. It doesn't matter if you're new to KoC, or a veteran, you can still benefit by joining FiT.

FiT is not just a KoC alliance--It is a friendly community. No matter what time of day you go on, there are almost certain to be other members who can help you out and answer your questions.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads-up, Touch of Death...I'm just used to the old spelling. lol :)

loldongs
14th November 2004, 11:02 PM
Yes FiT is more like an online community. Its a very friendly and homely atmosphere. Anyone and everyone should enjoy this alliance.

Elfdude143
14th November 2004, 11:09 PM
FiT is a great alliance and has a great trivia competition going on (which I currently am in 2nd place in :P) You should check it out Vegna, Slack and the rest of the crew there are simply amazing.

loldongs
14th November 2004, 11:13 PM
Yeah the roster we have here at FiT is just simply amazing. For the competition, do I have to wait for it to be over or can i join durng it?

Blitz
15th November 2004, 12:06 AM
Thanks Elfdude and johnSTAMOS. :D

We have a lot of experienced members here at FiT who can give you a hand. ;) Need soldiers...Perhaps advice...Maybe some protection from those guys who are attacking/sabotaging you? Come to FiT--We'll help you out. ;)

Tekano
15th November 2004, 04:20 AM
fit is also very good at diplomacy, so if you're in trouble and you get massed or sabbed or something like that fit will be there to convince the attacker to stop it.

Blitz
15th November 2004, 06:17 AM
If you are going to join one Kings of Chaos alliance, join Frozen in Time. Take a look at our boards, or read what others say about us on GUA. Check out our guides, lists of veteran players, and other resources, and then decide. ;)

Neomackenzie
15th November 2004, 11:37 AM
Omg Blitz, u r changing ur sig everyday man :D lolol I am glad to be in your huge respect list between all those well known players ^^ People people, come and talk to us on the forum... many competitions are going on atm and there are kewl prizes to win!!!

Many topics are serious and alot of very respected members are also member in there :) FIT is a clan for each of us,.. just join and learn what being in a clan is ;)

Blitz
15th November 2004, 01:15 PM
Yep, I've had reasons to change my sig daily...

And my huge respect list...lol...

First, people who carry the FiT banners, etc.: SlackZilla, ThetaTheGreat, Alicex, BiZzy-BoNe, NeoMackenzie, ajsU3C, Pichi

People I'm friends with, who are active on GUA or other alliances: Boriszima, Tekano, Zivyn, Touch_of_Death, HadestheDarkOne, Eyeflash, Tytrox

My TSH/FiT Friends: Haplo, Stalker, boeloe, 2GUD, johnSTAMOS, Gotjen, eNtropy, Maeode, Mathers2

Other people I respect: SeRj, KaiserWilhelm, NS33, OmegaSt0rm, Falc0, Denny, fury, Rouen, LakerFan, Bombermanneke, Tau.

Probably going to be adding more people...I've been playing this game for a good while (tad over a year now) and I'm not even listing a lot of the people who are my good friends who quit, etc.

But...Now to make this a "Recruitment" post...lol...

FiT is a well-known and respected alliance. If you're looking for an alliance that not only knows the right information, but also the right people, join FiT!

HadesTheDarkOne
15th November 2004, 01:28 PM
Thanks for the respect, Vegna! The only choice I have is to respect you as well. FiT is an ally you can rely on, no matter how the tides are. It's just great. Nothing than respect.

Theta
15th November 2004, 04:10 PM
Yes come and join FiT. We have many competitions going at the moment which range from banner contests to post count contests.

We need more people to come and chat to us, we have a very diverse range of forums. And our admins are very active, and willing to chat about KoC.

Come and join FiT. By clicking on the banner in my sig.

Blitz
15th November 2004, 05:10 PM
Looking for an alliance? FiT has everything you need.

Need help with your rank?
We can do that.

Need some fast soldiers?
We can do that.

Need some advice on strategies?
We can do that.

Need someone to talk to the person who's pushing you around?
We can do that.

Need someone to sabotage/mass attack the person who's sabotaged you?
We can do that.

We can handle nearly any problem you have with KoC--So why not join?

After all, how many other alliances have this kind of strength, as well as some of the friendliest forums around? :D

Theta
15th November 2004, 05:19 PM
What Blitz said, we can of course do. we can do everything on that list very well.
FiT has members who are exprienced KoC players, and they can help you with your rank. And we are a very friendly board.

What are you waiting for?
Come and join FiT

Sangrean
15th November 2004, 07:05 PM
woo hoo I'm respected!
what did you do to your avatar Tekano :(

well, the Eternal Shields are allied to FiT, and they are great allies. I'm sure that if we needed help (yea right...) then they would help us, and they can do the same for you :)

Theta
15th November 2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks for posting Zivyn.

And to everybody else who has posted many times before.

Here at FiT, we have many great forums. And we have many great alliances with other alliances.

Blitz
16th November 2004, 12:05 AM
Well, it's only been 2 1/2 weeks or so since we re-opened our GUA thread, and we already have 100 posts--A good bit more than a lot of these alliances that have had their threads up for 2 1/2 months

As FiT is about a year old, and we are very active, I guess the fast growth of our thread reflects about how active we are compared to a lot of other alliances! :D

boriszima
16th November 2004, 01:14 AM
yeah i go there to spam and meet great people like the guy "on top" of me.

great allaince lead by the most dedicates and educated person i know who leads an aliance. he wrote books on koc. thats how smart he is

Blitz
16th November 2004, 02:16 AM
lol, thanks Boris. :D

(I've had a lot of essays due lately...Check my journal's latest entries for more info...But I will soon be back to work on Kings of Chaos Histories!) :D

Whether you want to join an alliance for protection, etc...Or just want to have some fun...

FiT is the alliance for you! :D

Tekano
16th November 2004, 03:25 AM
lots of people are friends with fit, this thread shows enough.

Blitz
16th November 2004, 03:31 AM
Thanks, Tekano. Nice Kenny avatar. :D

FiT is a very friendly and active alliance. Just take a look at how this thread has grown (it started just over 2 weeks ago) and you'll soon see what an incredible alliance FiT is! :D

Tekano
16th November 2004, 06:17 AM
fit has some great competitions, just check vegna's signature ^ they're great :)

Blitz
16th November 2004, 08:12 AM
We're going to be having some great competitions coming up soon...They'll be announced December 1.

So, if you're reading this before Dec. 1, remember that this is one of the best times to join FiT. ;) Just click on the banner in my signature. :D

BiZzy-BoNe
16th November 2004, 09:26 AM
Join us now and you will be a part of an alliance that will rule this world ;)

* lot's of members
* Great admin team
* nice allies
* great members
* active gua recruitment posters
* etc etc etc

Tekano
16th November 2004, 05:01 PM
fit's first birthday is almost a fact, 365 days of experience in one group :)

Neomackenzie
16th November 2004, 05:09 PM
That is nice :D I bet that FIT will play a nice role next age in koc ^^

loldongs
16th November 2004, 07:48 PM
Yep, im anticipating for FiT to do big next age. Come one and have success and a flat-out great time with Frozen in Time.

Theta
16th November 2004, 11:50 PM
I also bet that FiT will play a part in the next age. We now have many more members than we did at the start of this age.

Blitz
17th November 2004, 01:14 AM
Our one year anniversery is coming up! :D

I have some plans for a Birthday Party, and anyone who wants in can register on the forums--Just click on the banner in my signature to get to the site.

...What's happening on our Birthday? You'll find out December 1. ;)

HadesTheDarkOne
17th November 2004, 01:23 AM
FiT's activity (especially from Vegna, but also from the ones who support him) is higher than ever. Because of this you defenitely should check out their forums and join up emediatly :P

Tekano
17th November 2004, 03:07 AM
lots of members that post in all sorts of threads to discuss about anything you want, now how does that sound :)

Neomackenzie
17th November 2004, 06:47 AM
Rofl Haplo searched during hours to get those answers on the trivial competition and when he posted vegna said he was not 100% right.. i laughed so much lolol haplo was mad ^^;;

Tekano
17th November 2004, 09:52 AM
heh heh, haplo was mad alright :tongue: but yeah, fit has some members with no life who are around all the time to help ya :tongue: (that's a good thing offcourse)

Touch_of_Death
17th November 2004, 02:08 PM
One of the best alliances there is to join. Good leadership and some very nice members where you can interact with.

Problems? Not a problem in here, they will help you out in no time.

Tekano
17th November 2004, 03:46 PM
the members in this alliance are very matture so they know how to work with people and I have to admit, they know it VERY well. friendly assistance all the time for everything you need.

Blitz
17th November 2004, 04:43 PM
We just finished up our Kings of Chaos Prize Competition. The final two questions were pretty intense, but it was friendly, too. :)

That competition was pretty great...Had a bit over a dozen participants, all good at Kings of Chaos trivia, and the contest lasted 17 days. Final three were ThetaTheGreat, Haplo, and Elfdude. Looked like Haplo had an advantage going in to the final question, but he made a slight error, and Elfdude was able to figure it out.

Elfdude now gets to choose his prize, either a pre-ordered copy of my upcoming book, "Kings of Chaos Histories," or a small set of rare Triple Triad cards (rare Final Fantasy VIII cards that were released in 1999 in Japan only) valued at $15-$20.

Stay tuned for our next competitions! :D

Theta
17th November 2004, 10:26 PM
Yeah it was a great competition And i would of liked to win those prizes too, but congrads to elfdude. And another starting up very soon, im looking forward to that.

Competitions are happening right now, there are still two that haven't finished yet. Come visit FiT and find out more.

Elfdude143
17th November 2004, 10:28 PM
It was intense, I was suprised myself when I won, lol. Vegna sure knows how to think up some crazy questions, but its not all he does, he is a great leader and looks out for his fellow alliance members.

Theta
17th November 2004, 10:43 PM
It was intense, I was suprised myself when I won, lol. Vegna sure knows how to think up some crazy questions, but its not all he does, he is a great leader and looks out for his fellow alliance members.

There were some very hard questions asked of us. the last one was the hardest i think, luckly i didnt have to answer it. I hope you enjoy your prize, that you get.

Blitz sure knows how to throw a good competition.

Elfdude143
17th November 2004, 10:47 PM
Lol, I got lucky the last one, Haplo made one mistake and when I got home from school I was able to capitalize on it, hopefully the book I will be getting will help me win future competitions

Blitz
17th November 2004, 10:52 PM
lol, Thanks.

I've got to say, we had a great final 3 in that Trivia Competition.

Final Rankings:

1. Elfdude
2. Haplo
3. ThetatheGreat

(10 other participants)

Those last two questions were the most difficult for a reason--I wanted there to be some back and forth between the different contestants, as each started out knowing only a part, and had to spend time looking for the answers...I know Haplo must have spent 2-3 hours looking up answers to those last 2 questions alone.

EDIT: Just saw your post, Elfdude. I hope you enjoy the book, I've been working hard on it. :)

loldongs
17th November 2004, 11:23 PM
Its great to see how much you care about this alliance. Makes me glad to be a part of it.

Blitz
17th November 2004, 11:39 PM
Thanks john. :D I'm just glad that there are so many dedicated members here at FiT who visit so often.

Oh, and a little bonus for our GUA thread active readers...The next FiT Prize Competition may have a prize valued at $40...PS2 related. ;) But I won't give any more detail for now, until I check out a few details, and make sure that I can guarantee that it works as expected.

loldongs
17th November 2004, 11:54 PM
Well i try to be as active as possible, i check it out a lot, just dont post too often. I spend most of my forum time on here if you havent noticed lol, and I try to balance this with my few other alliances...

cant wait for the next competition, though ill be out soon as im noob compared to you guys lol.

Blitz
18th November 2004, 12:15 AM
Well, not necessarily. The way I do trivia competitions is a bit different from most. While many do elimination trivia, where the person to answer the question right gets to kick out a person of their choice, I have points levels, so that the players who take the contest most seriously are the last to be eliminated...Makes for some great end-games! :D

Actually, because the first 3 responses all count for 1 point, oftentimes a person who simply checks the boards frequently can get ahead. The down side to copying others answers is, if you get one wrong, you lose a point...And you'll never win without getting some questions right before anyone else...

For example, take a look at the points standings of this last competition:

WINNER: ElfDude143 7 (6 Eliminator)
SECOND: Haplo 7 (4 Eliminator)
THIRD: ThetaTheGreat 4 (1 Eliminator)
Wararyuu 3 (1 Eliminator)
Quader46 2
Allyette 1
IM2GUD4ULOT 0
Taz 0
sj16579 0
Bizzy-bone 0
rollthedice -1
entropy -1
Alice369 0

It's no coincidence that the 4 people who managed to answer first were the top 4 at the end. ;)

Tekano
18th November 2004, 01:44 AM
haplo didn't win? :tongue: lol he was ahead last time I checked, well things can change and you know the answers :tongue: just as fit knows the answers to a lot of KoC questions.

Blitz
18th November 2004, 02:53 AM
FiT has a lot of great resources and experienced members to help out newer members. :D

BTW, Haplo was ahead, but it all came down to the last question...He had 6/7 parts of it right, but Elfdude was able to answer all 7 parts, so he was able to vote off Haplo for the victory.

But both of them are receiving the prize. ;)

BiZzy-BoNe
18th November 2004, 09:20 AM
vegna why did you add me name again in the results... ?? now it looks like im a newb that didn't know much about koc :S - :P

Anyway join us now and fight with us against all Bad :)

Blitz
18th November 2004, 04:31 PM
lol...Well, imo, if you were online at around the times I posted the questions, then you probably would have done a lot better...But...You still had a good shot at winning when you quit...Why did you quit like that?

Theta
18th November 2004, 06:22 PM
Well, i didnt know too much about KoC, but i somehow came 3rd. Come and join FiT, and help us become the no. 1 alliance.

Blitz
18th November 2004, 06:26 PM
FiT is one of the best alliances out there. Just register at FiT, write a request to join thread, and we'll validate you asap.

Just check out some of our board stats...225 members, 23,000 posts. Think about that. ;)

Theta
18th November 2004, 06:32 PM
We have been growing in numbers a lot in the past couple of weeks. Our boards are always active with people ready to SPAM or people ready to chat. So come and join FiT, and have some fun.

BiZzy-BoNe
19th November 2004, 02:34 AM
Today i got hit by a car and im not feeling well but im here again to support this wonderfull alliance.

Please join us and witness our power and fun ;)

Tekano
19th November 2004, 02:43 AM
good looking forums, easy to use, what else do you want?

Blitz
19th November 2004, 01:23 PM
Today i got hit by a car and im not feeling well but im here again to support this wonderfull alliance.

Please join us and witness our power and fun ;)
Just got back in, and you're offline...Are you ok?!

To all those thinking of joining: Take a look at the dedication of FiT members. We have some of the most dedicated, loyal, and active members and leaders in all of KoC, and have been around for nearly a year. Join FiT, and we'll help you out. :)

Tekano
19th November 2004, 01:50 PM
and this alliance was created in december 2003 so it's almost been a year, one year of great players, fun and experience.

Touch_of_Death
19th November 2004, 02:03 PM
And a year of experiance, but there are some members that are more experianced then that. Always welcome to join!

Tekano
19th November 2004, 05:25 PM
yup, we have members who started early age1 :) that's over 20 months of experience.... now where can you find that :tongue:

loldongs
19th November 2004, 05:31 PM
And you have not as experienced members like me that can help you through the developing stages that i went through recently.

Blitz
19th November 2004, 09:18 PM
Not many alliances more experienced than us...Out of all the hundreds and hundreds of alliances that have existed...(Take a look at the alliance list)...

I can only think of 4 surviving alliances that are older than us! But I can think of far more reasons to join us. ;)

FiT Maeode
19th November 2004, 09:18 PM
wow, my first post on the new GUA site!! its fancy now!

FiT Maeode
19th November 2004, 09:19 PM
yea, the nice people would be one thing :D
and plenty of content for everyone to enjoy!
and lots of lots of lots of pure spam enjoyment!

Blitz
19th November 2004, 09:30 PM
Take a look at FiT and register...You won't be disappointed!

If you're looking for a friendly place where you can play Kings of Chaos with a great alliance that cares about all of its members, look no further! :D

Sangrean
19th November 2004, 09:54 PM
Oh, and did I mention...PRIZE COMPETITIONS
3 Competitions, $75 in Prizes (Current competitions are ending, but another will start December 1.)
Can you even think of another alliance that gives out cash!
Join FiT and maybe you can win some of it :)

Blitz
19th November 2004, 10:01 PM
Just wait for the competition to be announced December 1. ;) You won't be disappointed. ;)

FiT Maeode
19th November 2004, 10:03 PM
I know I can't wait! With so many compitions theres something for everyone, so there must be at least one compitition you can enter, and then it's more than possible for anyone who's committied enough to win! what a deal! and with friendly people, not being the winner is still a lot of fun!!

Blitz
19th November 2004, 10:05 PM
I can't really say at this moment what the prizes will be for the upcoming competition(s) but they will definetly be interesting... ;)

And it will be set up so that people of different talents/abilities will be needed to win the different competition(s)...

So I'd definetly recommnend joining up, and waiting for the upcoming competition(s) or checking out the 2 that are still going on! :D

Theta
20th November 2004, 03:11 AM
Im looking forward to the next competition.

Hopefully the prizes on offer will be good, like they were this time around.

Come and join FiT and join in the fun.

Tekano
20th November 2004, 03:21 AM
lots of people spread the word about fit's competition's wich makes them even more popular :)

Blitz
20th November 2004, 11:01 AM
Anyone has a chance to win, as long as they put in a little effort. I'm expecting 20-30 sign ups for one of the events, and 10-20 for the other...Of course, these events are just in the preliminary stages of planning, and will be announced officially on December 1. ;)

Tekano
20th November 2004, 04:05 PM
yay, I'm gonna join, so if you wanna compete against me and many others, join fit now :D

Blitz
20th November 2004, 04:46 PM
You're the first sign-up! (And before it's even announced what the competitions are...) But that's cool. :D If you're looking for the only alliance to offer prizes for its best and most active members, come on over to FiT! :D

HadesTheDarkOne
21st November 2004, 02:40 AM
Vegna is a cool guy, if you're looking for an alliance with a good leader and a good community you should check out Frozen in Time :)

Tekano
21st November 2004, 03:40 AM
and vegna isn't the only one, everyone is :)

Theta
21st November 2004, 05:03 AM
Yeah, everyone here at FiT is great. Come and join.

Tekano
21st November 2004, 08:46 AM
and you can use a great banner in your signature :) if you want it offcourse :tongue: fit just helps with w/e you need

Neomackenzie
21st November 2004, 01:17 PM
Yeah... greet bannors <_< ... well my sig got suspended for violating some rules... so go look at vegna sig to see those great bannors :D lol

I pmed them back and we'll see if its ok lol

Tekano
21st November 2004, 03:40 PM
urs is back again :)

and fit is already working on plans for the new age together with allies, they got great and strong allies, wich will even make them start better.

Blitz
21st November 2004, 10:42 PM
FiT is an incredible alliance. It is very active, with many great members and allies, and has many benefits for players both new and experienced. I highly recommend joining. :)

SlackZilla
21st November 2004, 11:04 PM
THere are serious benefits to joining an alliance with the collective experience that the members and leadership of FiT have.

I am a former top 20 player who knows the ins and outs of the game, Vegna is a great guide to who's who in KoC...

for old players looking for a real community and new players looking for their first alliance, Frozen in Time is more than worth your time.

check us out

loldongs
21st November 2004, 11:36 PM
Come check us out guys, almost everybody on these forums are sporting our nifty banners (soon to be me too). You wont find such comprehensive knowledge and experience anywhere else in KoC.

Blitz
22nd November 2004, 12:56 AM
THere are serious benefits to joining an alliance with the collective experience that the members and leadership of FiT have.

I am a former top 20 player who knows the ins and outs of the game, Vegna is a great guide to who's who in KoC...

for old players looking for a real community and new players looking for their first alliance, Frozen in Time is more than worth your time.

check us out

Come check us out guys, almost everybody on these forums are sporting our nifty banners (soon to be me too). You wont find such comprehensive knowledge and experience anywhere else in KoC.

You know SlackZilla (aka Pedro_le_Slack) as the player who was almost always in the top 20 during Age 3 Beta...All 5-6 months of it!

You know johnSTAMOS as one of the most active and most knowledgable members of GUA.

SlackZilla is a leader of FiT, and john is a member of FiT...

Take some advice from people who know what's what in KoC, and join up at FiT! :D

Tekano
22nd November 2004, 02:55 AM
and slackzilla and john aren't the only one, they got dozens...

Blitz
22nd November 2004, 03:56 AM
FiT is a great alliance, and I'd definetly recommend joining! :D We have active forums, access to the best recruiter in KoC (The LoP Evo) and some high ranked players (top hundreds).

Neomackenzie
22nd November 2004, 10:21 AM
And guess what is SlackZilla's b-day !!!! :D THE SAME AS MINE!! Roflmao lolol ^^;; Haha i PMed him about that on FIT some weeks ago and look what he replied :D

that is funny.... but it immediatley leads me to believe that you are
1)cool
2)intelligent
3)worthwhile
rock on!

Slack

He's great lolol!!

And yeah FIT has several very well known members and you people should join and get to know them well :)

Tekano
22nd November 2004, 03:52 PM
and evo isn't the only recruiter fit has access to, so if you're in a clicky mood and you want several thousand soldiers, join fit :)

Blitz
22nd November 2004, 06:22 PM
Yep, we can get you on several different recruiters if you want to go all-out clicking. :D

If you're looking for an alliances as a way to get more soldiers, then FiT really is your best choice. :)

FiT Maeode
22nd November 2004, 07:13 PM
with a friendly atmosphere, competitions with real prizes, and all the clicks you could want, is there any other choice? Come on over to FiT, its a great place to play the game seriously or to just have a great time with a lot of great people

loldongs
22nd November 2004, 07:30 PM
yeah i think we have access to the new ToA recruiter (if in chain). I heard that simply kicks ass. Up to 50 in a minute, that is really insane, maybe even as fast as Click whore! Join us and see what the KoC experience is all about.

Blitz
22nd November 2004, 07:50 PM
Right now I'm posting with Maeode, who is trying to overtake Alice in the post count competition! The competition ends in 10 days now, and it has a great prize worth $15. ;)

Theta
22nd November 2004, 11:17 PM
I did go in that competition, but decided not to run for it. The ToA clicker does rule. Come and join FiT, and have a good time.

loldongs
22nd November 2004, 11:22 PM
We should have one for the GUA thread, a comp that is. Though the amount of posts you guys do in here is already like a competition. ;)

Blitz
22nd November 2004, 11:30 PM
We should have one for the GUA thread, a comp that is. Though the amount of posts you guys do in here is already like a competition. ;)
Heh...That might have something to do with our next competition...

But you'll have to wait until December 1 to find out for sure. ;)

sj16579
22nd November 2004, 11:34 PM
Besides the competitions, the forum is full of activity, has access to top of the line recruiters, and is a great place to be!

Blitz
22nd November 2004, 11:53 PM
Frozen in Time is an excellent alliance with a long and great history in Kings of Chaos--We've been helping players and building an active gaming community for nearly a year. :D

Theta
23rd November 2004, 12:04 AM
Yeah, FiT is alliance which helps its fellow members out a lot. Come and join Us

Blitz
23rd November 2004, 12:16 AM
Be sure to stop by the FiT forums daily--We are getting more active by the day. Today alone we've already passed 500 posts on our forum, and have a few new members. ;)

Of course, you'll need to register to see most of our active forums. :)

Theta
23rd November 2004, 01:45 AM
We have had 500 posts in the last 10 or so hours. And some members joining in the past few days.

Come and register and post with us.

Blitz
23rd November 2004, 01:51 AM
Frozen in Time is BEST alliance a new player could join. We have a lot of friendly and experienced players who can help you out. :)

We also have a great gaming community for more experienced players, and some great boards to talk about everything going on in the past, and currently. :)

Tekano
23rd November 2004, 03:45 AM
members are posting crazy on fit right now, everyone's trying to become the top spammer :tongue: wich is fun and crazy at the same time :)

Theta
23rd November 2004, 04:14 AM
Frozen in Time is BEST alliance a new player could join. We have a lot of friendly and experienced players who can help you out. :)

We also have a great gaming community for more experienced players, and some great boards to talk about everything going on in the past, and currently. :)

I agree, FiT is the best alliance a player can join. We do have plenty of people willing to help you out. We always look out for our members.

Our General Discussion board is going great, its got plenty of topics about many different things.

BiZzy-BoNe
23rd November 2004, 08:48 AM
Your crazy if you never heard of this alliance ^^

Anyway, We keep getting new members daily and we wish that you join us aswell. together we stand strong and we will have fun and learn tricks , tips ;)

Blitz
23rd November 2004, 02:11 PM
We have a lot to offer players who join FiT! Everything from protection, to clicks, to tips and in-game help, to one of the best and friendliest forums in Kings of Chaos. :D

Touch_of_Death
23rd November 2004, 02:46 PM
This is a super clan, they have everything you need when you search for a clan. Experience, potencial, nice forums and some nice members.

Neomackenzie
23rd November 2004, 05:13 PM
Ok, i need to make a new banner =.= i still donno what to do yet but i'll make one lol...I owned ajs in the veggie battle and now i am just looking at all the mods spamming in the spamboard lol...

This clan is the one u should join to become hardcore ;) We'll leade u to a way higher lever

Sangrean
23rd November 2004, 07:35 PM
my alliance is allied with FiT, and I have to say they are GREAT allies. they're helpful, and im sure that they would help us if we needed any.

and also, $75 in cash prizes!
it's true guys they really do give this out, so join up!

Blitz
23rd November 2004, 08:22 PM
We have some major plans for Age 4...

Back in Age 2/Age 3 Beta, we had a few players on Page 1, and this age, we still have some high ranking, but not quite as much, due to a complication with our chain at the beginning of the age...

However, we have a lot more members now than then, and our organization has improved, so you can expect FiT to reach the top 20 in a couple of months. ;)

Theta
23rd November 2004, 10:27 PM
Yeah, we do have some major plans for Age 4. Very major indeed.

Our boards are always packed full of usefull information.

Come join FiT today.

Blitz
23rd November 2004, 11:01 PM
FiT is growing fast. A few members who joined in the last week or two now have 100 posts at our forums. :)

If you're looking to join an older alliance that's still growing fast, join FiT! :D

Theta
24th November 2004, 01:00 AM
FiT is growing more and more.

The post count is rising very drastically.

We are gaining new members everyday.

Join FiT Today.

Blitz
24th November 2004, 01:07 AM
FiT is one of the best alliances in Kings of Chaos. Take a look at our board's post stats in recent days...If you want to join an older alliance with a lot of experienced members...But still active...Then join FiT! :D There really is no rival. ;)

Theta
24th November 2004, 02:56 AM
FiT is the place to be.

We are always active over at FiT

williamch7
24th November 2004, 04:07 AM
I personally agree with everyone here in stating that this is a nice alliance, although i am part of Phoenix Rising, I am trying to get a more individual kind of thing to be able to bond more with the people i am playing with, thats why my vote is for FIT

Theta
24th November 2004, 04:30 AM
Frozen In Time is excellent for both young and old. We have members of both kinds.

Come and Join FiT Today.

Elfdude143
24th November 2004, 06:06 AM
Frozen in Time is a great KoC alliance, but they are much more than just an alliance. They look out for each of their members and they have fun. The have contest like you wouldn't believe and their spam section is up with the best of them. So if you are llooking for protection and a good time during your KoC time check out FiT.

HadesTheDarkOne
24th November 2004, 10:18 AM
If you haven't checked the contest, you're missing something. FiT is a great alliance, and they show that each time again. Good job guys!

Touch_of_Death
24th November 2004, 11:32 AM
This clan is so nice, they have everything you need. Activity all around the forum.

Blitz
24th November 2004, 01:05 PM
Our members have made a total of 24,776 posts
We have 230 registered members
The newest member is SpamTycoon
Most users ever online was 24 on May 23 2004, 11:58 AM

^Recent board stats

I'd say that we're doing fairly well...As you can see, we're getting new members daily, and our boards are getting more and more posts constantly.

If you want to join an active, growing, alliance, join FiT! :D

Neomackenzie
24th November 2004, 01:57 PM
Omg!! Isn't that a sign of uberactivity? ^^;;

I can't wait the new age to see other people come back or joinin FIT !!! This clan is just so great and they have some great allies too :) The members are all friendly and prety dedicated :D Join us !!

Btw.. i'm browsing around to find new ideas for a new FIT banner ^^

Theta
24th November 2004, 03:20 PM
Omg!! Isn't that a sign of uberactivity? ^^;;

I can't wait the new age to see other people come back or joinin FIT !!! This clan is just so great and they have some great allies too :) The members are all friendly and prety dedicated :D Join us !!

Btw.. i'm browsing around to find new ideas for a new FIT banner ^^

Sounds good Neo.

Our memberships just keep growing and growing. So do our posts. Come and Join FiT.

Blitz
24th November 2004, 06:50 PM
Some big numbers for sure. But we don't forget about our new members either--Everyone is welcome and appreciated here at FiT. :D

BTW, Neo is up to 50 banners designed, and is still going! :D I know he's designed 6 banners for FiT and its members...Awesome job Neo! :D

Theta
24th November 2004, 10:09 PM
Come and join FiT today.

Our competitions are starting shortly, don't miss them.

Blitz
24th November 2004, 10:42 PM
FiT is an incredible alliance, and I highly recommend joining. We stand by our members, and are always there to help you out. ;)

loldongs
24th November 2004, 10:43 PM
The videogame quiz is up and running, with myself, vegnablitz, elfdude and a couple others competing for a brand new FiT banner i believe. Should be interesting! Come check out this and more fun and games from Frozen in Time.

Blitz
24th November 2004, 10:51 PM
Theta's running the video game competition. So far it's turning out pretty well, although it's a bit smaller than our Trivia competition. Good prize too--A personal banner. :D

Theta
24th November 2004, 11:06 PM
I would of liked more people to join but oh well.

Im making banners for all of the competitors in the competition since there are about 5 competing.

Blitz
24th November 2004, 11:24 PM
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 24,826 posts
We have 230 registered members
The newest member is SpamTycoon
Most users ever online was 24 on May 23 2004, 11:58 AM

Our alliance is very active, and growing fast. :D We have a proud history of nearly a full year of helping people improve their ranks, and building a friendly gaming community. :D

Theta
25th November 2004, 03:58 AM
Our members have made a total of 24,933 posts

This has risen since Blitz's last post by over 100 posts.

Thats reason enough to join FiT

Blitz
25th November 2004, 07:48 AM
It's 8:10 AM my time (EST) and FiT already has a full 'top 10 posters' list for today! Most of the alliances I've seen don't have a full 10 people who post by the end of the day...Sometimes they average 5 daily. We, on the other hand, have very active boards. :D If you want to join an alliance where the forum is always full of activity, every day, join FiT! (Stop on by about 8 PM to 12 Midnight EST GMT-5 and check out how busy the forums become.) :D

Touch_of_Death
25th November 2004, 12:06 PM
Vegna is a nice dude and he is very helpfull. As the rest of the members here.

So join in in this great clan.

SlackZilla
25th November 2004, 05:13 PM
FiT is currently in alot of exciting negotiations for age 4... we want to move in the right direction... and if you are looking for an alliance that will value your opinions... and that listens to its membership... come check us out....

big enough to gaurd you, small enough to know you--- Frozen in Time

HadesTheDarkOne
26th November 2004, 01:18 AM
The boards have more then 25,000 posts! If you have a questions, it's for sure it'll be answered in no-time!

Neomackenzie
26th November 2004, 01:23 AM
Loool, a dude called spamtycoon found me on IRC and begged for me to help him spam :D haha that was so funny, he spammed the whole FIT message board and had nowhere else to spam...

I had to help him a bit in the spam section lol...

Like u see, we love to help each other for whatever u need ;)

Tekano
26th November 2004, 03:40 AM
heh heh, fit has some very great and wise players in its team who can help you with everything you need.

Blitz
26th November 2004, 02:13 PM
FiT really does have some dedicated members...And we're all doing our best to keep up with Spamtycoon! lol

But, he didn't really spam up the other boards too much...Just gave his opinion. :)

Neomackenzie
26th November 2004, 09:06 PM
Roflol.. well i am happy i didn't see him online today =.= he would beg me to go spam with him haha.. I just finished a banner yesterday and posted it online... I think vegna has it in his sig in FIT... donno bout here tho... darn.. i need to learn how to use photoshop... i have this pwning program for 1 week now and i didn't make any banner with it yet... omg i sux...

bah.. i'll continue with the other programs then..

The people here are pretty friendly and i like to spam with Pichi lol There are also some serious discussions and polls where u can talk too.. that is a good place for people who doesn't like to flood and spam ;) i know some people like that and they really have a problem to find a topic to talk in.. FIT has those topics.. FIT is a clan for every classes of players. The clan is very good and i recommend everyone to join it :)

Blitz
26th November 2004, 09:28 PM
Our boards over at FiT are huge, and we have tons of active members...And while a good amount of it is games and stuff, we do have several very active discussions boards, including a KoC discussion and Life discussion. :)

FiT has averaged over 500 posts daily for the last 3 days. Don't join an inactive newbie or old dying alliance...Join an experienced alliance that's active! Join Frozen in Time! :D

Just click on my banner, register, and make a joining post, and you'll be validated as soon as possible! :D

Theta
26th November 2004, 10:56 PM
Come and join FiT and experience an active alliance who posts very often, if not all the time. Another prize competition is starting up soon. Hope to see you there.

Blitz
27th November 2004, 12:02 AM
There will be some big surprises December 1...

Just a little note to anyone thinking of joining. ;) This is something you won't want to miss! :D

Theta
27th November 2004, 01:46 AM
FiT is on the way up. Our boards are full of life, always something to discuss there. We have sooo many boards to offer people, from KoC Discussion to General Discussion which is about Life, Music, Politics and much much more.

We also have a videogames section, which is full of good topics which people can discuss videogames on.

Our members are always active. Logging on at least once a day. Posting as well.

Join FiT today.

Blitz
27th November 2004, 03:16 AM
FiT is clearly the alliance you should join. Just take a look at this thread--It's grown faster than nearly any other alliances'! FiT itself is also growing at a pace not seen by anyone else. ;)

BiZzy-BoNe
27th November 2004, 03:29 AM
We keep on growing everday and we wish to have you onboard aswell.

Join us now and get help whenever you need, FIT is really helpfull , fun , Nice spam section , Big amount of Active members , Wonderfull admin team , Nice competitions where you can win stuff that cost money :P

Blitz
27th November 2004, 03:53 AM
We're always staying up late and working on something or other. Tonight we're making some new FiT banners. :D Come on over and check them out. You just might get a personal banner. ;)

Theta
27th November 2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah we are making some banners at the moment. Myself and Blitz were just thinking of some ideas for some banners. The boards are active as always, full of usefull information for you to read.

There are some competitions coming up soon, very soon, which will be good. These competitions have real prizes.

Our members have made a total of 26,097 posts
We have 232 registered members

The posts count just keeps getting higher and higher.

Come and join FiT today.

Blitz
27th November 2004, 11:25 PM
232 members, 26,000 posts. All since we got these new boards on April 1. :D

FiT is growing fast. If you have any questions about us, feel free to ask here, or on the forums. :) Check us out today, and sign up for the only KoC alliance you'll ever need! :D

Theta
28th November 2004, 03:30 AM
Frozen In Time is always active and full of life. Talk about anything on our forums. KoC being the main topic of course :). Were are getting new members by the day. More and More are signing up.

Pichi
28th November 2004, 06:10 AM
In FiT you can always have fun while u spend some time, reading all the interesting threads that we have!

Tekano
28th November 2004, 06:50 AM
it's almost the 1st of december so new competitions time :D

Touch_of_Death
28th November 2004, 12:58 PM
This alliance is tight alliance like a community that will stand up for eachother. So join in!

Neomackenzie
28th November 2004, 05:53 PM
Hehehe new competitions!!! YAY!! its getting more and more exciting :p :p lololool.. i am already preparing for the next banner contest ^^;;

Blitz
29th November 2004, 02:46 AM
FiT has a lot of support, and we just finished a great deal with an alliance that has split from a larger alliance, which involves them joining our command chain. ;) With the support of our great allies at Spearhead, and mutual help from our other allies (Such as The Dutch Army, The One Alliance, The Silent Hood, The Force Within, and the Lords of Peril, to name a few) we will surely rise to the top in Age 4! :D

Tekano
29th November 2004, 04:06 AM
definetely fit is working together with some great allies who support them in any way :D

Blitz
29th November 2004, 05:12 PM
If you're going to join one alliance, join FiT! Frozen in Time is growing fast, and, as I just mentioned, has been getting some deals worked out between itself and other alliances. Our allies in The Silent Hood (Shout out to Tekano) is going to be helping us out, and we are in the same way helping out other alliances, and gaining command chain support. Expect to see FiT tags on Page 1 in Age 4. ;)

Tekano
30th November 2004, 04:01 AM
fit has over 20.000 posts on their forum wich shows the activity of their members :)

Theta
30th November 2004, 05:45 AM
The forums are active as always. Full of useful information to read. You can read all about KoC's past top members and there thoughts on certain issues here.

And a new competition is starting soon as well. Tommorow actually. If everything goes according to plan. :)

Blitz
30th November 2004, 03:31 PM
Yep, the competitions are going to start tomorrow. ;) A couple other interesting things are going to happen at midnight tonight too...Come by the forums and check it out! :D

BTW, there will be an announcement here on GUA too, if you aren't quite convinced enough to join up yet. This will convince you. :D

Elfdude143
30th November 2004, 08:40 PM
Ooo I am just so anxious to know. Hehe, another competition lets see if my luck can make me a winner again. Anyway FiT is a great alliance and a great community. Come check them out and see how KoC should be played. With fun and loyalty :D

Theta
30th November 2004, 09:24 PM
The competitions should start in about 1 or so hours from now. Im looking forward to be competing in those.

A lot is happeneing over at FiT. Come and check it out.

Blitz
1st December 2004, 12:44 AM
Well, both of our great new competitions, complete with great prizes, have begun! Prizes range in value from $15 to $40, and they are open to anyone who is willing to give it a shot. :) One is a General Trivia Competition, and the other is a GUA Post competition, in which we will largely be encouraging members to post in this (the currently 2nd fastest growing GUA Recruitment thread, by my count...But I think we can do even better if we moblize our real posting power) ;)

To top it off, our banners are currently being judged in the great hall. :D

It's like a big party over at FiT, and you're invited! The question is, are you going to come?

Neomackenzie
1st December 2004, 01:24 AM
I am happy to see so many people participing to the competitions, it is really a very good way to make each ohter better and also a good way to keep activity in the clan :) There are new competitions now and i hope to see many members applying to it again ^^

Join the clan and have fun with us!

Blitz
1st December 2004, 02:22 AM
FiT is a great alliance because of it's members. :D We have many experienced KoC Veterans in Frozen in Time who are willing to help newer membes.

We offer a great forum which is a perfect place to make friends, find tips on KoC, etc...But we also have plenty of muscle if someone tries to sabotage you or attacks you too often. ;)

Tekano
1st December 2004, 06:33 AM
yay new competitions :D fit rocks :tongue: great place to be at :)

BiZzy-BoNe
1st December 2004, 06:49 AM
FIT is great alliance that supports their allies and posts on their Recruitment thread like they do for my alliance with touch_of_death , eyeflash. (we really like it :) )

You can gain a promotion if you do your best and mod position is always possible for yah if your really active in FIT ;)

Tekano
1st December 2004, 07:57 AM
the competitions are great again :D

so join up, have fun and try to defeat me :tongue:

Blitz
1st December 2004, 12:58 PM
Congratulations again to Bizzy, for making moderator at FiT. :D

Our forums are really great--Very active, and full of friendly members. Check them out today! http://s6.invisionfree.com/FiT

Touch_of_Death
1st December 2004, 02:30 PM
We are very thankfull to FIT to support us in our recruitment thread.

This shows how dedicated there members are. If they are so good to there allies, can you even imagian how they are to there members?

You wanna know? Join in with FIT.